PalestineMyHeart

Major MENA Mojo - Two fer Tuesday

72 posts in this topic

God will give you the blessings you need. Believe and you will see the wonderful ending to this long Journay.

Nagi, I wish you a most wonderful day.

I wish you can begin your life after waiting for so long, I truly felt every day of this journey has made you stronger and a more beautiful human being.

That is why your life will be beautiful as well.

Tammy (F)

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I cannot express my thanks to the God I serve. This journey is and has always been all about Him, and I give Him all the glory that I can muster. I guess this is why our journey began, why Im on VJ, and most recently why I have been faithful to MENA and have come to love each and every one of you. It was God who directs my path, so I want to first glorify and lift up the name of the Lord , who is, who was and who will always be.

Secondly, I wish to also say thank you to each one of you who took the time to pray, to send a PM, to give a good wish or even a thought. I am truly humbled. How blessed we all are to have such support from each other. MENA people rock!

Thirdly, we were approved this morning. They kept my fiance's passport and said the standard schpeel of 3 weeks, but we know it means 3 months or more. It does not matter. We fought hard for just over 2 years for this day, and finally victory!

Fourthly, To those who wait, never give up or give in. Fight hard, and keep your eye on God. Walk by faith and not by sight. It is not easy to always believe, because as humans it is our nature to doubt. But each day is made new as is His mercies.

Thank you, each and every one! I will remain, as always, your servant. Bless the name of the Lord God Almighty!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
I cannot express my thanks to the God I serve. This journey is and has always been all about Him, and I give Him all the glory that I can muster. I guess this is why our journey began, why Im on VJ, and most recently why I have been faithful to MENA and have come to love each and every one of you. It was God who directs my path, so I want to first glorify and lift up the name of the Lord , who is, who was and who will always be.

Secondly, I wish to also say thank you to each one of you who took the time to pray, to send a PM, to give a good wish or even a thought. I am truly humbled. How blessed we all are to have such support from each other. MENA people rock!

Thirdly, we were approved this morning. They kept my fiance's passport and said the standard schpeel of 3 weeks, but we know it means 3 months or more. It does not matter. We fought hard for just over 2 years for this day, and finally victory!

Fourthly, To those who wait, never give up or give in. Fight hard, and keep your eye on God. Walk by faith and not by sight. It is not easy to always believe, because as humans it is our nature to doubt. But each day is made new as is His mercies.

Thank you, each and every one! I will remain, as always, your servant. Bless the name of the Lord God Almighty!

Oh, I am starting the day with tears in my eyes! This is wonderful news, Nagi. Congratulations and best wishes to you both. I hope the wait passes in the blink of an eye.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Timeline

Oi, Natty!

mona_jamie, Thank you but please dont cry, just praise.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Oi Charles! Thank you!!

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

What good news to wake up to this morning all over MENA!!!! Nagi I am so very happy for you and am praying that they hold true to their word of 3 weeks!!!!!!!! :dance:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

Miss V and Bridget...Thank you!

Where is the news from alimaryam???

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

2iuyhia.jpg

AWESOME, NAGI !!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Praise God for he is most high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!! You have been given a great blessing and may you continue to receive more blessings as you begin your new journey!!!!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

YEEEE HAW!!!!! :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.