mox

Happy St. Patrick's Day

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

A Russian engineer, an American engineer, and an Irish engineer are at a pub in...oh hell it's the Russian forum so we'll say St. Pete.

"Russia was the first in space!" the Russian says, and throws back a shot of vodka as the locals cheer.

"Yeah but America was first on the moon!" the American says, and takes a swig of his Budweiser. (it's the only pub in St. Pete with Bud. On tap. Work with me here.)

They both look smugly at the Irishman, who drains his Guinness and plonks the empty glass down on the table. "Whaddyer lookin' at mates? We're gonna be the first on the sun!"

"Madness!" the American exclaims.

"You would burn up before you even got close!" the Russian snorts.

The Irishman laughs and replies, "We're not stupid you know. We're going at night."

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Oh Kirk... :lol:

A Russian engineer, an American engineer, and an Irish engineer are at a pub in...oh hell it's the Russian forum so we'll say St. Pete.

"Russia was the first in space!" the Russian says, and throws back a shot of vodka as the locals cheer.

"Yeah but America was first on the moon!" the American says, and takes a swig of his Budweiser. (it's the only pub in St. Pete with Bud. On tap. Work with me here.)

They both look smugly at the Irishman, who drains his Guinness and plonks the empty glass down on the table. "Whaddyer lookin' at mates? We're gonna be the first on the sun!"

The Irishman laughs and replies, "We're not stupid you know. We're going at night."

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

TOO Funny! Since I didn't get a response on another thread for attorney jokes, allow me to impose this one on you, I haven't heard better in 20 years! 3 Surgeons are comparing patients, the first surgeon, somewhat the surgeon emeritus in the area proclaimed that his best patients are of German descent, never a post operative complication. The second surgeon, although he hasn't been cutting as long, shook his head and stated that Japanese patients are the best, you open them up and they are color coded, yellow to yellow, red to red, green to green blue to blue, you can never screw up a Japanese patient unless you are color blind. The third surgeon looked smugly at the other two, and proclaimed his favorite patients are attorneys. The other two looked at him somewhat aghast, and blamed his lack of information on the fact that he just completed his residency. The older of the surgeons proclained "Why on earth would you ever choose these folks as patients, they are the most litiguous people on the planet?" The young resident explained, "Its easy, they only have two moving parts their mouths and their rectums, and on attorneys they (the body parts) are both interchangeable!" Please feel free to add your favortite attorney joke as I am fresh out of material, and see the low esteem attorneys are held in this forum (myself included).

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Great jokes! :rofl:

I'll think of one here shortly. Jeff, I'm eagerly awaiting the midnight hour and the release of your next hat selection. Well, unless you wait until tomorrow sometime. :D

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Timeline

You pretty much know my methods! :lol: Yep, sometime around midnight a new look will spring up.

Great jokes! :rofl:

I'll think of one here shortly. Jeff, I'm eagerly awaiting the midnight hour and the release of your next hat selection. Well, unless you wait until tomorrow sometime. :D

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Timeline

:lol: :lol: :lol:

- What do you call a skydiving attorney? Skeet.

- How many lawyer jokes are there? Just one. The rest are true.

- How do lawyers sleep? First they lie on one side, then the other.

- What do you have when you have a lawyer up to his neck in dirt? Not enough dirt.

:lol:

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
- What do you call a skydiving attorney? Skeet.

- How many lawyer jokes are there? Just one. The rest are true.

- How do lawyers sleep? First they lie on one side, then the other.

- What do you have when you have a lawyer up to his neck in dirt? Not enough dirt.

:lol:

Great!! Keep them coming!! Other Jeff where the heck are your jokes? What do you call a bus with a load of attorneys that runs off a road and all are killed? A tragedy. Why? Because there were two empty seats on the bus!

Timeline

Nice ears Jeff! :P

I found a good one.....

Patrick O'Malley hoisted his beer and said: "Here's to spending the rest of me life between the legs of me wife!" - and he took home the top prize for the best toast of the night.

In bed later that night, he told his wife: "Mary, I won the prize for the best toast of the night." She said, "Aye, Paddy, what was your toast?"

So he told her: "Here's to spending the rest of me life sitting in church beside me wife."

"Oh," she said, "that is very nice, dear."

The next day, Mary ran into one of Paddy's drinking partners in the street. Mischievously, the man said: "Did you hear about your husband winning a prize in the pub the other night for a toast about you, Mary?"

She replied: "Aye - and I was a bit surprised. Till now, he's only been down there twice. Once he fell asleep, and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to make him come".

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

31 May 08 - Married

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Timeline

I thought this one was pretty funny.

A woman and a man driver are involved in a horrific collision, but amazingly both escape completely unhurt - though their cars are written off.

As they crawl out of the wreckage, the man sees the woman is blonde and strikingly beautiful. Then the woman turns to the man and gushes breathily: 'That's incredible - both our cars are demolished but we're fine. It must be a sign from God that we are meant to be together!'

Sensing a promise, the man stammers back, 'Oh yes, I agree with you completely!'

The woman goes on, 'And look, though my car was destroyed, this bottle of wine survived intact, too! It must be another sign. Let's drink to our love!'

'Well, OK!' says the man, going with the moment. She offers him the bottle, so he downs half of it and hands it back.

'Your turn,' says the man.

'No, thanks,' says the woman, 'I think I'll just wait for the police.'

31 May 08 - Married

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Timeline

ok, one more......

A kid comes home from school with a writing assignment. He asks his father for help. "Dad, can you tell me the difference between potential and reality?"

His father looks up, thoughtfully, and then says, "I'll demonstrate. Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million pounds. Then go ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million pounds. Then come back and tell me what you've learned."

The kid is puzzled, but decides to ask his mother. "Mum, if someone gave you a million pounds, would you sleep with Robert Redford?"

"Don't tell your father, but yes, I would," she replies.

He then goes to his sister's room. "Sis, if someone gave you a million pounds, would you sleep with Brad Pitt?"

She replies, "Omigod! Definitely!"

The kid goes back to his father. "Dad, I think I've figured it out. Potentially, we are sitting on two million quid, but in reality, we are living with two sluts."

:jest:

31 May 08 - Married

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Haha thats funny! I just figured out today there was a russian forum :yes: I feel stupid :crying:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.