Dr. A ♥ O

Monday M/E/N/A

120 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Im going to bake a cake and eat as much of it as I can.

G Girl, here, take my hugs! (L) (L)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Do you ever feel like you are just so ignored? Well I do and although I don't post that much it seems like this forum is not for everyone. Sorry but I do feel this way.

Don't feel bad Jeanne, I know how you feel. Not many here respond to my post either but there are more than enough people on here that truly care about ALL of us and truly care about our journey as well. You just have to be patient and open yourself up to them. I am sorry if I do not respond to you but I really do not say much anymore because I do not like to get caught up in the negative stuff that happens sometimes. Feel free to PM me! :D

Speak of getting ignored? how come certian ppl get slumber party for there interviews and others (within the past few days) get totaly ignored? seems tho there definitely is a "click" or is it just the hostess is occupy with her man now. it may be that simple and i am just thinking why???????

The ones that I know of in the past few days did get cheer on threads started for them. Jackie is busy and to be honest it shouldn't be her responsiblility since she's not even in the visa process anymore. She held some out of the kindness of her heart. I wouldn't exactly be mad if she hasn't done a few.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

JeanneVictoria – I am so sorry that you feel that way – I know I don’t always respond to every post and I hope you know that I personally read and appreciate all of ur thoughts

Olivia – beautiful pictures glad you had a good time

Nagi – MENA MOJO going your way – my thoughts are with you and your SO -

Ks – congrats on the baby

T and A the pic of that baby is adorable

Ganji Girl – happy Monday and ST. Patrick’s Day to you as well

Charles, I agree bleh Monday!!

Julianna – hope you had a nice day

Ayesha4akram – been thinking of you and hope ur reunited w/ur SO soon

Bridget – hiya – love ur posts and they always make me smile – thanks

Lost in NY I love the names u have there…

Jenn – can I have some of that dish?

JessnGeorges – hope that you had a great Monday

Amal – glad you had a nice weekend

Aymerlu – hope you had a nice day

SandynJack – hope you get that VISA soon!!

Tammy 2688 – hope you get more sleep tonight

A1angied – happy st. patrick’s day to you

Moody – I love the name Zayd

Hi Sereia

Terrie/Kamal – I am sorry if you have felt ignored..I know that I am not always great in responding to every post and I do enjoy reading yours!!

I hope I haven’t missed anyone….I want to make everyone feel accepted and validated…it’s the social worker in me I’m sure..Happy Monday everyone….I had a super busy busy day – almost time to put some kiddos to bed….hope everyone is having a great night!!

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

hello all,

i hope everybody is having a great monday! I have a big decision to make, my father (who lives in arizona) offered me to buy his home for a GREAT price! Boy, would i love to live in the nice hot weather and get out of michigan but at the same time, im scared to start over. just think, never shovel snow, scrape ice off windows, slipping on the driveway, getting into a freezing car, etc. this is quite a decision to make and I am soooooo torn :help:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
Do you ever feel like you are just so ignored? Well I do and although I don't post that much it seems like this forum is not for everyone. Sorry but I do feel this way.

Don't feel bad Jeanne, I know how you feel. Not many here respond to my post either but there are more than enough people on here that truly care about ALL of us and truly care about our journey as well. You just have to be patient and open yourself up to them. I am sorry if I do not respond to you but I really do not say much anymore because I do not like to get caught up in the negative stuff that happens sometimes. Feel free to PM me! :D

Speak of getting ignored? how come certian ppl get slumber party for there interviews and others (within the past few days) get totaly ignored? seems tho there definitely is a "click" or is it just the hostess is occupy with her man now. it may be that simple and i am just thinking why???????

It's a conspiracy.

:P just a little humor....

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't "get" a slumber party either, but just look at me now !!! :dance: And I will go ahead and say it out loud -- that night was rather more of a "nail-biter" for us than 99.9% here go through -- and I'm just talking about the travel part.

Anyway, anytime you want a party -- all you have to do is just announce it's on and they *will* come.

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Ok cake, who said something about cake, and eating by themselves. :crying: I love love love love cake, and of course being a diabetic, I should eat that sugar less stuff, but the real sugar, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh so good. Arizona is really nice and the weather is wonderful, a little hot in the summer, but that is what air conditioning is all about.

Ok if I can't have cake than I can at least look at it.

Cake anyone?????????

bdayfunkyzp7.jpg

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Oh I forgot. About that slumber party thing..... I know it's because you all hate me.

Psych !

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Timeline

OMG I had no idea til I just read this that I missed an opportunity to have a slumber party in the chat room! I am so sorry if I offended anyone. I have been busy getting Ibrahim settled in.

Ya know, when my ex left me in July, I didnt post our breakup for 4 days here, because I didnt want to ruin an upcoming slumber party that we had planned with my depressing mood. (was that Irene's or tammy's?) I didnt want to take from their excitement with my pain.

I DO NOT only suggest parties for people I am close to....I never thought of the vj chat room as a clique as anyone can and does pop in not just from MENA. If the person getting interviewed is not in the country, we usually don't meet up. If it is a 2nd interveiw or review or AOS, we don't meet up....I am just very sad now and wonder if I will EVER again suggest a mena slumber party. I do know,,each one was special and meaningful, not just to the one waiting but for all of us as we associate in 'real time' and not just the boards.

I am really sorry that I missed an interview and for that I apoligize. I hope I can be forgiven. Man, I am so freakin depressed now.

jackie

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
Ok cake, who said something about cake, and eating by themselves. :crying: I love love love love cake, and of course being a diabetic, I should eat that sugar less stuff, but the real sugar, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh so good. Arizona is really nice and the weather is wonderful, a little hot in the summer, but that is what air conditioning is all about.

Cake anyone?????????

bdayfunkyzp7.jpg

oh my GODDDDDD, I soooo much want a huge piece right now with coffee :D ....wonder if i should get a wedding cake like that!

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
OMG I had no idea til I just read this that I missed an opportunity to have a slumber party in the chat room! I am so sorry if I offended anyone. I have been busy getting Ibrahim settled in.

Ya know, when my ex left me in July, I didnt post our breakup for 4 days here, because I didnt want to ruin an upcoming slumber party that we had planned with my depressing mood. (was that Irene's or tammy's?) I didnt want to take from their excitement with my pain.

I DO NOT only suggest parties for people I am close to....I never thought of the vj chat room as a clique as anyone can and does pop in not just from MENA. If the person getting interviewed is not in the country, we usually don't meet up. If it is a 2nd interveiw or review or AOS, we don't meet up....I am just very sad now and wonder if I will EVER again suggest a mena slumber party. I do know,,each one was special and meaningful, not just to the one waiting but for all of us as we associate in 'real time' and not just the boards.

I am really sorry that I missed an interview and for that I apoligize. I hope I can be forgiven. Man, I am so freakin depressed now.

jackie

Don't be depressed Jackie :luv: !! You know, if i had wanted a slumber party , I would have suggested one myself and all I would have to do was wait in chat for people to show up if they wanted to...I was very very grateful for the good luck thread that Bridget started, and that was enough for me.

So just a little suggestion to anybody who feels the need of a slumber party (doesn't matter what ocasion), just post a thread about it, and people will show up when they're available insha Allah.

I'll take this chance to say I want a MENA slumber party/bridal shower 2 days before I get married :rofl: ... just kidding. I love you Jackieeeeee!!

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I didnt post that i agreed 100% about being iqnored for a pity party lol, i know ive made some great friends here and i appriciate all the support ive got here, in the situation im in. i am ALWAYS here for anyone who wants to talk to me, i am open for any type of conversation. like i said earlier, i may not have much to offer as far as the visa process because our process is kinda like not gonna happen for the US, but that doesnt mean im not here to listen to anyone who needs to vent or anything.

also like i said i know im not around very often anymore. most days im too depressed to do anything being here and usually i am spending as much time with Daemian as possible trying to make the very best out of this trip.

in 94 days roughly, baby Joshua and i will be boarding a plane and going home....i can only hope i make it thru these next 94 days. i moved out of my parents house for a reason at 16, and now i am having to stay here again and its not going so great, but george really cant afford for me to have my own apartment while im here waiting for the baby to come, and pay all of our bills over there, plus save money for the baby and the canadian immigration fees.....so here i sit, and like i said its not going well.

much love to all~

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Cake anyone?????????

bdayfunkyzp7.jpg

Oooooo, my cake is done! I baked a German Chocolate Cake with coconut and pecan frosting.

Im diabetic , too , but Im going to celebrate and have me a slumber party with just me and the Almighty.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.