Dr. A ♥ O

Monday M/E/N/A

120 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!! :dance: I am back from the cruise and I'm loading pix right now as I type this. We took more than enough and the cruise was wonderful!!! I highly recommend this kind of fun to everyone! As soon as I get the photo album finalized I'll post a link for all my MENA & VJ peeps to enjoy.

I sooooooo don't want to go back to school now. It weird I still feel like I'm on the ship rocking back and forth sometimes.

Waleed is in Suez City now. My oldest brother, Nathan, is getting married April 20th in Arizona. It's his his first time. My second oldest brother, Zach, is getting married for the second time July 5th in Jackson Hole! And my younger brother, Oz, is in Iraq right now for the Marines but he's engaged to be married as well and he is scheduled to get back this September! It will also be Oz's first marriage. I don't know what is in the water but all my brothers are getting married.

How is everyones family? How is everyones Significant Others (S.O.)?

Have a Happy Glorious Monday!!!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy MOANday, Everyone!

Nice pic, Olivia. Everything looks so tranquil but is that because I see another set of foot prints next to yours??? :)

God be with us all this week. (F)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Check my VJ photo gallery I posted more pix there! I love those footprints in the sand; it reminds me of the poem too! What did I miss this week? How are things with you and your family and SO?

Happy MOANday, Everyone!

Nice pic, Olivia. Everything looks so tranquil but is that because I see another set of foot prints next to yours??? :)

God be with us all this week. (F)

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Well, family I have not unless you mean my pets. They are all well, knock on wood. My SO is working hard, keeping as healthy as he can and tomorrow is D-day for us, but it won't be over till it's over and only God can help us.

Im glad you are back and had a good time. How is Waleed? Have you heard any news regarding your case?

Yes, that is what I meant when I said that about the extra set of foot prints...I looked hard and saw them.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

D-day? Interview day? I hope everything goes well. Thx for the well wishes. Waleed seems ok in Suez City. The case is stale until I make the next move I guess.

Well, family I have not unless you mean my pets. They are all well, knock on wood. My SO is working hard, keeping as healthy as he can and tomorrow is D-day for us, but it won't be over till it's over and only God can help us.

Im glad you are back and had a good time. How is Waleed? Have you heard any news regarding your case?

Yes, that is what I meant when I said that about the extra set of foot prints...I looked hard and saw them.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Yes, you could say that this will be our second time pleading for our lives in front of the CO.....

Isn't there something you can do, Olivia? Anything to get your case moving??? Oh, you have to fight them, girl!

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

In that case lots of Mojo to you both!

As for us I think we're going to switch to the CR-1.

Yes, you could say that this will be our second time pleading for our lives in front of the CO.....

Isn't there something you can do, Olivia? Anything to get your case moving??? Oh, you have to fight them, girl!

Thx. I fell asleep for a few hrs and didn't finish uploading them and now I have to catch a bus for the next 8 hrs so it will have to be summer when I get back and finish the album I guess?

MJZ269.gif

Good morning everyone!! Happy Monday! Wishing you a great day. Great pics Oliva...glad you had a good time!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

i have a bad tummy ache!! off work today and tomorrow...have lots to do though!! anyone have idea for a baby boys name? We have decided Zane is too feminine, (which i was completely unaware that it was also used as a girls name in the ME)... baby could be here in the next 2-3 weeks and were strapped for a name...

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

me be here. bleh, it's a monday.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
i have a bad tummy ache!! off work today and tomorrow...have lots to do though!! anyone have idea for a baby boys name? We have decided Zane is too feminine, (which i was completely unaware that it was also used as a girls name in the ME)... baby could be here in the next 2-3 weeks and were strapped for a name...

How about Zayd or Zayed? I know its close to Zane and we tossed that around before we decided on Malek. Keep searching it took us a few months we went to a lot of Muslim and Egyptian websites and just looked them over and over. Ayman was dead set on a good name that would go in either country and I am glad we took our time. I hope the tummy ache gets better!!!

As for me I have spent two different nights in the hospital since Malek has been born. I hemorrhaged and lost a lot of blood and was rushed by squad to the ER last Tuesday night and was transfused and put on merthergine for two days. Hemorrhaged again Saturday and spent another night in the hospital. I guess I have a uterine infection and it caused my uterus to relax in my pelvis after the c-section..Glad there are no more bambinos after this.

Baby and son are well. My daughter is home with vomiting..yuck! Ayman is doing fine, catching up on missed sleep from staying up for the interview.

Thanks for the pics Olivia, I will take a better look shortly at them. Nagishkaw...good luck on that second interview...praying for you sweetie.

Everybody have a good day and I wish some luck of the Irish today!!

Tasha

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Zayd is what his family suggested, I dont know how I feel about it...I have to see how it grows on me....Arabic boys names are soo hard, Ive been completely devastated over this...Maybe its the preggo hormones, i dont know, I spent a small fortune having things personalized with the name zane...but, im not gonna have my son go to jordan getting laughed at ya know? another big thing would be people calling sofyan Abu Zane, the family said it just wouldt be right...ahh like i said, ill figure something out...

Baby Malek is beautiful...hope your recovery is good from here on out...

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Olivia,

Welcome back, good to hear you had a great time, you were missed. Love the picture.

welcomebackteddyrosecz9.jpg

Nagishkaw

Keeping you in my thoughts, hope you have a great week. Tomorrow will be an even better day for you, because you have all our thoughts and love with you.

goodluckgraphics05ig8.gif

Baby names for boys, oh how fun, do you need it to be Arabic, or anything, let us know. I love looking for baby names, makes me want to have a baby.

Tasha

That baby is so precious, all the babies on this forum are so adorable, makes me crazy with wanting a baby.

babies32kt6.gif

For everyone, have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stpaddydayjt1.gif

stpaddydayjt1.09d5d44cf2.jpg

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Timeline

T and A...God Bless you and yes, we need all the prayers anyone wants to offer up for us! This journey has been waaaaay too long. It will be nice to see it reach some conclusion so I can give God ALL the glory which one way or the other I will do. It has always been all about Him and not about us from the very beginning.

Good choice, Olivia! CR-1 may be slower but well worth it.

KS, I think once the baby is born you will just know the perfect name.

A special thank you to you, Ayesha, and to Tammy!

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.