clairern

Jamaican Embassy

53 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats Dimples.!!!!!!!

Thank you......5 more days untill my hubby arrives :whistle:

And the count down begins. :dance::dance: Can't wait to be in your shoes. :dance::dance:

Dimps, how long after the interview did he get his visa and was he able to go pick it up from Airpak?

Claire that is great news Mike got his interview for May.....things are rolling for you now. Are you going down for the interview?

My husband did his interview on 03/18/08 they told him normally 3 to 5 business days. Friday 03/21/08 was good friday and then 3/24 was easter monday and they was closed. On wednesday 03/26/08 he got the call from Airpak (Madeville location) that visa was ready to be picked up. so i'm thinking it was a total of 3 days it took visa was ready.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well Mike's interview is scheduled for 5/6/08 on a Tuesday, so I don't know if the Tuesday/Thursday Monday/Wednesday rule still applies.

Make sure you get all the documents that was sent to NCV ready.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dimps I am not going down for the interview because I did not file for him. He has all of the documents already. I am just going to copy my 2007 taxes and my paystubs for 2008 and send it to him seeing that I am his co-sponsor.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• 3 years later...
Timeline

Why did y'all abondon this thread? People like me need assistance from the veterans. I'm in f2a category and case has been completed on dec 5 09 and still nothing yet.

What is your question? :unsure:

Most of the people who posted in this thread were CR1 or K1 visas, and it just fell to the bottom of the thread pile like all threads eventually do...

If you have a specific question, there are still plenty of "veterans" around who can answer it :thumbs:

Unfortunately I do not know much about the F2A category to help with when you can expect to see an interview date, if that is what you are wanting to know.... :unsure:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Why did y'all abondon this thread? People like me need assistance from the veterans. I'm in f2a category and case has been completed on dec 5 09 and still nothing yet.

Hello there.. see the thread was abandoned and qucickly rejuvenated when u asked why. The current cut off date for you is a year and 5 months. Give it ( new cut off dates) just a few more days and i'll be back to give you a fair reasoning. In the mean time check out the information at the following links.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/318076-september-2011-visa-bulletin-predictions/page__st__735

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/322386-october-2011-visa-bulletine-prediction/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/285076-december-2010-filers/page__pid__4825821__st__360#entry4825821

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

Hello there.. see the thread was abandoned and qucickly rejuvenated when u asked why. The current cut off date for you is a year and 5 months. Give it ( new cut off dates) just a few more days and i'll be back to give you a fair reasoning. In the mean time check out the information at the following links.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/318076-september-2011-visa-bulletin-predictions/page__st__735

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/322386-october-2011-visa-bulletine-prediction/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/285076-december-2010-filers/page__pid__4825821__st__360#entry4825821

:thumbs:

Edited by JAPrincess

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nobody abandoned the threat, the "vets' are always out and about, we will see the posts..... Bessangel is a F category visa, maybe you can reach out to her for assistance... Good luck, be blessed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.