dreamscometrue

no answers to my posts

62 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Jen,

I am truly sorry if I offended you, and really never meant to lecture you. I promise I will never say a negative word towards you again. I was just trying to keep it civil, I know you are well loved, and very intelligent, and a lot of women here listen to your advice. Being young is not a put-down, it is a compliment, and I don't think I was rude to you. But than again those are my feelings and that is not important how I feel, really it is how you feel. I really am again sorry, and I can promise you again, You will never hear anything negative from me. I don't know why you don't like me, but that is ok, I really look up to you, and again I am very sorry for upsetting you. I know when I came on here, I felt the same way as the lady who wrote. If you are in the club VJ, than everyone loves you, if not, than you are bullied off the forum. I of course am not in the club, and know I will never be in the "in club," I love your posts, never said I didn't so please don't say things that are not true. I don't hate anyone here, or any of peoples posts, I think we all have a right to say what we feel, it is called freedom of speech, not for some, but for all of us. My mistake was to say something to you, and for this I am wrong, and admitted it freely. Once again I am very sorry, and hope that you can over look my mistake, like I said before I am not the brightest knife in the drawer, so just take it as someone stupid, and once again it will never happen again. In fact, if you think I should leave VJ, or not post I will do this. I never want anyone to feel bad, never never never. Maybe I should leave, cause it looks like I don't help anyone, but make people feel bad, and that is not my intention ever.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
like I said before I am not the brightest knife in the drawer,

um, actually the saying is the sharpest knife in the drawer....:P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I think u've taken this a little to hard hon. Some ppl in here can come off as harsh and it takes a while before u really understand the intentions of some of the members here. Most of the time, its just a difference in the way we talk to each other.

quite honestly, I did think the OPs post was rude in demanding that we answer posts. I, for one, haven't seen any of them and was taken aback a little bit when we all got yelled at by someone who'se not posted questions in this forum before. I haven't been in much and very seldom check past page 1 so if the OP has posted in here before, I have missed it.

we all like both of you (as far as I know) and u shouldn't let ANYBODY decide for u if u wanna post in here or not. EVERYBODIES imput is important no matter how small.

I used to get all bent outta shape when ppl didn't reply to my posts in the beginning. I finally learned how to search for my last 10 posts and since then, I have been able to catch up and see if ppl have replied or not. I often get overlooked in here but then there are other times that i get bombarded with questions or whatever.

ok, enough rambling..gotta get offa here before bossman gets mad at my fingers burnin the keyboard up.

(F) amal (F)

Edited by amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Jen,

I am truly sorry if I offended you, and really never meant to lecture you. I promise I will never say a negative word towards you again. I was just trying to keep it civil, I know you are well loved, and very intelligent, and a lot of women here listen to your advice. Being young is not a put-down, it is a compliment, and I don't think I was rude to you. But than again those are my feelings and that is not important how I feel, really it is how you feel. I really am again sorry, and I can promise you again, You will never hear anything negative from me. I don't know why you don't like me, but that is ok, I really look up to you, and again I am very sorry for upsetting you. I know when I came on here, I felt the same way as the lady who wrote. If you are in the club VJ, than everyone loves you, if not, than you are bullied off the forum. I of course am not in the club, and know I will never be in the "in club," I love your posts, never said I didn't so please don't say things that are not true. I don't hate anyone here, or any of peoples posts, I think we all have a right to say what we feel, it is called freedom of speech, not for some, but for all of us. My mistake was to say something to you, and for this I am wrong, and admitted it freely. Once again I am very sorry, and hope that you can over look my mistake, like I said before I am not the brightest knife in the drawer, so just take it as someone stupid, and once again it will never happen again. In fact, if you think I should leave VJ, or not post I will do this. I never want anyone to feel bad, never never never. Maybe I should leave, cause it looks like I don't help anyone, but make people feel bad, and that is not my intention ever.

Club? what club?? I never knew anything about a club... are there dues? fees? how do we join? is it by invitation only? who's on the board? what???????????????????? :blink::huh::o:lol:

Is Jenn the president of this club? :protest: I wanna join too!!! Is it like a VJ union? :lol: :lol: :lol:;)

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline
um, actually the saying is the sharpest knife in the drawer

So glad you corrected me, I told you before I am not that smart. :wacko: Here are some other things you might throw my way. If it makes you feel good, than have at it. I know I am not smart, or pretty, or witty, but I thought I had a heart, but guess that is not what counts. If I ever hurt anyone feelings, I am truly sorry just chalk it up to me being a loser. Plus anything I say is not important, really who listen to a stupid loser. Once again sorry.

1. You can say I am ugly, that is ok, I will take that
  2. I already know I am three brain cells away from a monkey
  3. I always finds myself lost in thought - it's an unfamiliar territory
  4. I had a brain transplant and the brain rejected me

I know there a tons more stuff to say about me, but that is just a start.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Club? what club?? I never knew anything about a club... are there dues? fees? how do we join? is it by invitation only? who's on the board? what???????????????????? :blink::huh::o:lol:

Is Jenn the president of this club? :protest: I wanna join too!!! Is it like a VJ union? :lol: :lol: :lol:;)

I wanna know who all is in it before I join :lol:

Timeline
I wanna know who all is in it before I join

I wish I knew that answer, but just to let everyone know, I did cry, because I really felt bad, and never wanted to start some meanness. But once again chalk it up to not always knowing the right thing to say.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

I got left out of the original "clique" and now I've been left out of the "club".. seriously ppl, why am I not included in these things?

in all seriousness... to a lot of newer members, it does look like there are different "sides" if u will, in this particular forum. (the other forums, i have no clue coz I never venture away from here..only off topic once or twice). Anyway.... the reason it seems like there are groups or cliques or whatever is coz some of us have been around this site for a long long time and we have all gotten pretty close ... as close to family as it gets (imho). The newer ppl are oftentimes intimidated by that coz they see how we all are with each other and then feel left out as they are getting to know all of us. don't let that be the case with you. As far as I know, nobody has problems with you and I've never seen you be mean or out of line sooooooooo to me... ur always welcome here. as I said in a previous post..sometimes it takes a while to learn the different ways ppl say things in here. It is obvious from ur post that u meant no ill feelings and I'm sure she didn't have the intentions of makin u feel bad either.

smile, this process is strenuous enough without other things makin us crazy.

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ganja I really think you should try not to take things on an internet forum so personally. I know sometimes its easier said than done but come on, dont be crying about posts on an internet forum! Chin up and take it all with a grain of salt!

ETA: ditto to what Amal said, most everyone here has good intentions and we are all a big dysfunctional family...

Edited by sara535

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

No put down, just saying, choose your battles wisely. I think it is great to stand up for what is right, but, was this battle that really was about being right? She didn't really put down anybody personally, she just made a comment that no one try to answer her question. I know I don't have that answer, and understand that sometimes people do not always reply right away. But to make this an issue, really, is it that important. How can we stop wars in this world when we can't even get along with each other on a public forum? In the end, what is important, how about children dying of hungry, dying of war, sickness and disease? Now that is something we all should stand up for, or racism, those are the big battles, the ones we should never stand down on, but others are simply "small stuff." I know now, why there will never be peace in this world, because we will always sweat the small stuff while ignoring the big stuff. If only we put this energy into changing the world, we would be sitting sweetly. I know, I am nowhere near perfect, and make all kinds of mistakes, so who am I to stand in judgment of another human being, who is in pain and already having a hard time. Why kick someone, when they are already down an out? Give a person a break; we all have bad days, why make it even worst with a smart comment? I am way older than you, so I think a lot of these come with age and raising children, you just mellow out a lot. I use to say a lot of things about how to raise children, how to conduct your life, and then I had children, and omg, I saw things in a different light. I am very sensitive person and I do get my feelings hurt easily when someone says something nasty or mean. Knowing this I always try to be very careful on what I say to anyone, because I know how it would feels to be hurt. I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer so sometimes I don’t’ understand something and take things the wrong way. So when someone asks a question I try to help if I can, and if I can’t help than I just let them know I am here for support. I never wanted you to be hurt Jen; you are most likely a very highly intelligent person, who we can all learn a lot from. I sure know that I learn something, even if it is a little bit of enlightenment, by every person I have contact with. Just my two cents, and just what I feel is right in my heart. If I can make someone feel better after talking to me, than I have done good for the day. :thumbs:

Ganja, well said... that's exactly what I think, too. Telling from your post you are a much stronger person on the inside than many others who seem to be the leaders of the pack. From your words any sensitive person can tell that you have a kind heart and a caring soul, that is a lot more precious than "qualities" like being combative and loud.

Don't let anybody get you down, just because you are different than others. Many folks appreciate people like you a lot! (F)

07-25-07 petition sent

08-07-07 NOA1

01-23-08 NOA2, 182 days after filing

02-11-08 medical

03-04-08 interview in Frankfurt---approved!

03-11-8 Visa in hand --- what a heck of a procedure for this little sticker ;-)

06-16-08 flight to IAD

07-11-08 Wedding in Santa Barbara, CA

08-07-8 AOS package sent

08-10-08 AOS package delivered to Chicago lockbox

08-14-08 check cashed

08-13-08 NOA1 for EAD,AP,AOS

09-03-08 Biometrics appointment

10-02-08 Case transferred to CSC

10-16-08 EAD and AP approved

01-26-09 AOS approved w/o interview

01-31-09 PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECEIVED

02-11-11 Biometric Appointment for Removing of Conditions

Our Wedding Pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/rahela07/OurWedding07112008

Timeline
Ganja, well said... that's exactly what I think, too. Telling from your post you are a much stronger person on the inside than many others who seem to be the leaders of the pack. From your words any sensitive person can tell that you have a kind heart and a caring soul, that is a lot more precious than "qualities" like being combative and loud.

Don't let anybody get you down, just because you are different than others. Many folks appreciate people like you a lot! rose.gif

Thank you for being so sweet, I am just so depressed these days, and sensitive and cry all the time. Thank you again you made me smile.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Don't let anybody get you down, just because you are different than others. Many folks appreciate people like you a lot! rose.gif

Thank you for being so sweet, I am just so depressed these days, and sensitive and cry all the time. Thank you again you made me smile.

:)

07-25-07 petition sent

08-07-07 NOA1

01-23-08 NOA2, 182 days after filing

02-11-08 medical

03-04-08 interview in Frankfurt---approved!

03-11-8 Visa in hand --- what a heck of a procedure for this little sticker ;-)

06-16-08 flight to IAD

07-11-08 Wedding in Santa Barbara, CA

08-07-8 AOS package sent

08-10-08 AOS package delivered to Chicago lockbox

08-14-08 check cashed

08-13-08 NOA1 for EAD,AP,AOS

09-03-08 Biometrics appointment

10-02-08 Case transferred to CSC

10-16-08 EAD and AP approved

01-26-09 AOS approved w/o interview

01-31-09 PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECEIVED

02-11-11 Biometric Appointment for Removing of Conditions

Our Wedding Pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/rahela07/OurWedding07112008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
um, actually the saying is the sharpest knife in the drawer

So glad you corrected me, I told you before I am not that smart. :wacko: Here are some other things you might throw my way. If it makes you feel good, than have at it. I know I am not smart, or pretty, or witty, but I thought I had a heart, but guess that is not what counts. If I ever hurt anyone feelings, I am truly sorry just chalk it up to me being a loser. Plus anything I say is not important, really who listen to a stupid loser. Once again sorry.

1. You can say I am ugly, that is ok, I will take that
  2. I already know I am three brain cells away from a monkey
  3. I always finds myself lost in thought - it's an unfamiliar territory
  4. I had a brain transplant and the brain rejected me
I know there a tons more stuff to say about me, but that is just a start.

i didn't want to join the club anyways cause i look like a baby seal :crying:

ETA: ditto to what Amal said, most everyone here has good intentions and we are all a big dysfunctional family...

when do we get to be on springer? :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.