SteveLaura

Spun out

104 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Perhaps the fact that the majority of the VJ Dems point towards Obama is because they are much more understanding of what is at stake and that frankly, they believe in the potential for positive change in the US Government.

I think a lot of people who aren't neccesarily in thrall to the Obama campaign know what's at stake too, hence their reservations

And right they'd be to think things through. However, I refer to the VJ community. In the end I believe and I hope enough voters make their decisions based on well-informed information, not making flatulently false accusations.

As for what's out there in the 'real world'... I think that there will be a lot of everything, and unfortunately dirty politics do affect enough people to vote a particular way.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the fact that the majority of the VJ Dems point towards Obama is because they are much more understanding of what is at stake and that frankly, they believe in the potential for positive change in the US Government.

I think a lot of people who aren't neccesarily in thrall to the Obama campaign know what's at stake too, hence their reservations

And right they'd be to think things through. However, I refer to the VJ community. In the end I believe and I hope enough voters make their decisions based on well-informed information, not making flatulently false accusations.

As for what's out there in the 'real world'... I think that there will be a lot of everything, and unfortunately dirty politics do affect enough people to vote a particular way.

I am referring to the VJ community too.

Unfortunately, dirty politics will be part of the campaign whether the Obama camp likes it or not, so you can't get the vapors every time it comes up. I'm not sure if you remember the SC Republican primary in 2000, but what they did to John McCain (accusing him of being both the illegitimate father of a black child and mentally unstable) who had the momentum up until that point makes the stuff from the Clinton campaign look like peanuts. I fully expect Karl Rove will advise similar tactics in the general election.

90day.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Funny that I am pretty calm... like I said, I am not even in a fluff about dirty politics... just pointing htem out. Yes I completely remember 2000. It gave us a lot to ponder.

It is unfortunate that voters will continue to permit this behavior from anyone. I do, on the other hand, have a pretty level way of feeling out whom has doled out more (volume) and the resemblance to real life really is astounding.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Not a sexist or a raciest just feel we are not ready for a woman to run the country yet especially the way its going right now a woman needs to be behind the kitchen making meals not doing a mans job lol. YOUR picture of Obama is raciest kool aid spilling on him just wrong.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Nah, it's racist and sexist to object to Dev's picture but not the 5.457 unflattering pictures of Hillary members have posted.

You two, get a room.

why, is that your idea of a sexy come-one? What a strange boy.

What's a come-one?

There's nothing sexy about you or your friend Al2O3.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Nah, it's racist and sexist to object to Dev's picture but not the 5.457 unflattering pictures of Hillary members have posted.

You two, get a room.

What's a come-one?

I suggest you try dictionary.com - the name is Illumine, not Aluminum Oxide.

Edited by illumine

You two, get a room.

What's a come-one?

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know what I did to upset you and attract your catty little comments, but whatever it is I hope I keep doing it

90day.jpg

You two, get a room.

What's a come-one?

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know what I did to upset you and attract your catty little comments, but whatever it is I hope I keep doing it

:dance:

Timeline

You two, get a room.

What's a come-one?

Google: illumine

Did you mean: alumina

No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - illumine - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

• Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.
  • Try fewer keywords.

:whistle:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

You two, get a room.

What's a come-one?

Google: illumine

Did you mean: alumina

Suggestions:

• Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.
  • Try fewer keywords.
:whistle:

Funny I got a whole page of results... :whistle:

http://www.google.com/search?q=illumine&am...lient=firefox-a

Edited by illumine

Timeline

Google: dictionary.com

Did you mean: pictionary.com

It did however match a picture.

thedeathofme1.jpg

Google: dictionary.com

Did you mean: pictionary.com

It did however match a picture.

thedeathofme1.jpg

wow, your google skills are bad! :lol: I even gave you a link above that you couldn't follow. :whistle: