SteveLaura

Spun out

104 posts in this topic

Well I don't think anyone really takes katie seriously since its no secret he's part of the VJ Republican peanut gallery.

The photoshop thing is well... something quite easy to spot out... Ohhh yeaah.

I think they are both meant as a joke and not to be taken seriously. I actually find both of them funny.

I'm not sure what the issue is with photoshop?

90day.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Well I don't think anyone really takes katie seriously since its no secret he's part of the VJ Republican peanut gallery.

I think they are both meant as a joke and not to be taken seriously. I actually find both of them funny.

Some have skills, some do not? :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Look around at our signatures and compare for thyself... :)

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

what am I comparing - photoshop skills? I don't understand. I assume both were created using photoshop

90day.jpg

Timeline

what am I comparing - photoshop skills? I don't understand. I assume both were created using photoshop

Probably. I was referring more between photoshop montages and video footage taken from the press.

Probably. I was referring more between photoshop montages and video footage taken from the press.

what about them is different?

I have no issue with anyone posting whatever video reflects their views, but if people want to make an issue about one person's photoshop, you've got to look at everyone else's

90day.jpg

Timeline

I have no issue with anyone posting whatever video reflects their views, but if people want to make an issue about one person's photoshop, you've got to look at everyone else's

True enough. Unfortunately there is the issue of volume and up to this point, I really don't feel the need to have to search others' posts to try and compare variety to quantity. I think its more an issue of hate vs. being a fan.

True enough. Unfortunately there is the issue of volume and up to this point, I really don't feel the need to have to search others' posts to try and compare variety to quantity. I think its more an issue of hate vs. being a fan.

A lot of people here hate Clinton. There are many photoshops, use of the word b!tch, suggestions of violence, etc. Two people here clearly don't want Obama to win (I don't know about hate).

The kool thing (especially with the halo!) is just one rather mild response to that. If you choose to make an issue out of it, you really are on thin ground.

90day.jpg

Timeline

A lot of people here hate Clinton. There are many photoshops, use of the word b!tch, suggestions of violence, etc. Two people here clearly don't want Obama to win (I don't know about hate).

The kool thing (especially with the halo!) is just one rather mild response to that. If you choose to make an issue out of it, you really are on thin ground.

Well that's your opinion. I think the whole hatred part is definitely attachable to the volume of posts that insipidously try and seek to demoralize, smear, suggest, discredit, and overall lie about the current Dem front runner. Arguing about it and its origins is plain silly given the overwhelming volume of the same old #######, not that it isn't amusing. But items like that do reek of BS.

Like I said before, the anti-Clinton photocrap is also deplorable. I think it only benefits Republican tactics to play along the line of hatred because, as both Obama and Clinton have claimed, the issues are what's important. Hence I take small issue with those that cry foul but maintain their name-calling at an all-time high. Its their perogative here on VJ... if they want to make themselves look like whiny babies, its their right to do so up to a certain point.

Its time to stop doing the Republicans a favor.

As for what Republican posters do... well, that can't be any clearer than water.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
Uncalled for and obviously a sign of the Republican tactic of playing dirty. I think its time those that are Democrats here quit playing the childish label game, no??

I've come to realize there are people here who are right every single moment of the day. Woe be unto you to point out that said poster(s) are incorrect, or are spouting opinion and not fact, or...w/e because said poster(s) will then barrage you with a bunch of unrelated nonsense, quip about quotes and sources, and then, when all else fails...call you names. All the while maintaining a (false) air of superiority and maturity.

Fun actually.

Positive propaganda will get you taken a lot more seriously.

:thumbs:

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Timeline
I read a lot more anti-clinton stuff here than anti-obama. Overall, VJ dems seem very pro-Obama. A few people posting a response to shouldn't be something to get too worked up about.

Hence I don't make a big deal out of it.

I do point to the fact, however, that at least what I've seen from the majority of the anti-Clinton crowd, is that here on VJ its not coming from the Obama fan club. Hence by reasonable observation, we can guess that particular line of attack.

Perhaps the fact that the majority of the VJ Dems point towards Obama is because they are much more understanding of what is at stake and that frankly, they believe in the potential for positive change in the US Government.

Uncalled for and obviously a sign of the Republican tactic of playing dirty. I think its time those that are Democrats here quit playing the childish label game, no??

I've come to realize there are people here who are right every single moment of the day. Woe be unto you to point out that said poster(s) are incorrect, or are spouting opinion and not fact, or...w/e because said poster(s) will then barrage you with a bunch of unrelated nonsense, quip about quotes and sources, and then, when all else fails...call you names. All the while maintaining a (false) air of superiority and maturity.

Fun actually.

Positive propaganda will get you taken a lot more seriously.

:thumbs:

:D

I don't think a monitor to copy & paste said degenerations is necessary as VJers can read pretty well the writing on the wall.

Filed: Timeline
I do point to the fact, however, that at least what I've seen from the majority of the anti-Clinton crowd, is that here on VJ its not coming from the Obama fan club. Hence by reasonable observation, we can guess that particular line of attack.

Take a look at the most recent topics from Troll or Fancypants. Both are Obama supporters & the biggest posters of anti-Hillay topics.

Timeline

Take a look at the most recent topics from Troll or Fancypants. Both are Obama supporters & the biggest posters of anti-Hillay topics.

Anti-Hillary or Anti-Hillary's tactics? ;)

Get your facts straight Dev.

Perhaps the fact that the majority of the VJ Dems point towards Obama is because they are much more understanding of what is at stake and that frankly, they believe in the potential for positive change in the US Government.

I think a lot of people who aren't neccesarily in thrall to the Obama campaign know what's at stake too, hence their reservations

90day.jpg