JeanneVictoria

Happy Wednesday!

84 posts in this topic

Ok, for those of you who are on my myspace list (and those of u who would like to be let me know and i'll send ya an invite) I have posted a ton of pictures of my lil guy from birth to now in a nice lil compact slide show for your convenience. Take a look and see if u agree that Gabis baby butterball is my son all over again... I swear they're twins born almost 9 years apart... hehehe

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

(F)(L)

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!
(L)(F)

I've missed you all--haven't been on here in a while...I was sooooooooo excited to see the new visas in hand...and I CANNOT wait to see Visas in Hand going down every list we've got going on here...It feels just as amazing hearing from you all as it did when i heard it.. :luv::luv:

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their day...I've been super busy with school and preparing for my husband's arrival...almost 2 months with the visa and we're still not together--we just didn't expect that he would receive the visa so soon and he needed some time to take care of work and all that...now he's packing his life into 2 bags and preparing for travel...he'll be here, hopefully on april 5th, inshaaaa allah...

Bridget, we looked at tickets online and for some reason, they came out to about $500 on weekdays and almost double for friday, saturday and sunday...lol...but my husband bought his ticket from an office and he got his ticket for $500 for a saturday...

I wish you all the best!! you're all in my prayers!!!! take care and enjoy the rest of your day...i pray that i always hear good news from you all!

(L) all my love... (L)

::There’s a laugh in my eyes::

There’s a waltz in my walk

And it’s been such a long time

Since there was hope in my talk

If you never knew

What it is that’s new.. it’s you

‘Cause when your hands are in mine

You set a fire that everyone can see

And it’s burning away

Every bad memory

To tell you the truth

If it’s something new.. baby it’s you

It’s you in the morning

It’s you in the night

A beautiful angel came down

To light up my life

The world’s a different place

Where nothing’s too hard to say

And nothing’s too hard to do

Never too much to go through

To tell you the truth

Everything that’s new.. baby it’s you

It’s you in the morning

It’s you in the night

A beautiful angel came down

To light up my life

My life, my life

Ohh

So if I get to grow old (oh if I get to grow old)

With many years behind me (many years behind me)

There’s only one thing I want (aahh)

One thing I need beside me

For all that you are

For everything you do

For all that you’ve done

Just for showing me the truth

::It’s you...It’s you...Baby it’s you::

--Westlife

...alhamdullah...rabbina ya khallena le ba3d fil donya wa fil akhra...ameen...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
wave.gif hiya everyone. today is officially doodleday :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

wave.gif hiya everyone. today is officially doodleday :dance:

THERES THAT SMILEY...I SO HAVE TO SNAG THAT!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

i know this is tmi but thinking of his being here now I just realized that I can't remember the last time I shaved my legs!!!!

:blink::blink:

Edited by bridget

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline
i know this is tmi but thinking of his being here now I just realized that I can't remember the last time I shaved my legs!!!!

:lol: if that's the case, just wait until the day before he gets here so they will be all nice and pretty and that's something you wont' forget to do before going to pick him up I'm sure :whistle:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Timeline

Wait.... I can't remember that either and he's here with me :blink:

I must just be genetically blessed that it's not noticible enough to be a problem :D:unsure::blush:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ok, so I broke my own rule and called DOS. I got DeDe the Douchebag. She could not tell me a darn thing. All she said was our case was updated as of today. ' Well, is that good or bad? ' , I asked. Snotty answer..." I CANT TELL YOU THAT! ". Okkkkk, Then I asked her, 'Are we back in checks? ' ...Her kind hearted reply was, " Doesnt look like it !! YOU ARE STILL IN AP! " .....Okkkkk......

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Okay, after taking a quick peak at my legs under the desk :innocent: I just noticed something new, unusual, and kinda freaky...

I have little red spots all over my legs :blink: I mean, I was kinda itchy last night, but these are not bug bites :help: maby they will just go away... :unsure:

Timeline

Had you had a fever lately?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Had you had a fever lately?

Don't know about the fever, I've never checked. They aren't raised bumps, they red dots are under the skin.

I've had plenty of medical problems lately, but they were mostly attributed to my birth control pills by my doc, and the second opinion doc.... they just switched meds. Well that and they all thought I was pregnant and asked me to go back in a month for anther blood test (that was over a month ago, and no, not pregnant, and yes, still same symptoms) :wacko:

Edited by polarbear

Timeline
Ok, so I broke my own rule and called DOS. I got DeDe the Douchebag. She could not tell me a darn thing. All she said was our case was updated as of today. ' Well, is that good or bad? ' , I asked. Snotty answer..." I CANT TELL YOU THAT! ". Okkkkk, Then I asked her, 'Are we back in checks? ' ...Her kind hearted reply was, " Doesnt look like it !! YOU ARE STILL IN AP! " .....Okkkkk......

Douchebag?!?!?!?! Naggi, bad girl!

Hang in there sweetie. Like you tell the rest of us, the good news will come soon....just be patient. (L)

Edited by SandyNJack

Timeline

Well at least it was updated as of today!!!

I'm afraid to call 'cause then I'll realize this is all a dream. Husband was whispering when I called him last because he doesn't want his friends to know because he's afraid of the evil eye. Now I feel bad that I spilled the beans too early maybe. Oh well. lol

Okay, after taking a quick peak at my legs under the desk :innocent: I just noticed something new, unusual, and kinda freaky...

I have little red spots all over my legs :blink: I mean, I was kinda itchy last night, but these are not bug bites :help: maby they will just go away... :unsure:

I get that sometimes due to my autoimmune disease but then it goes away. Maybe it's chafing from the last time you shaved? Do you have any cats? Could it be fleas?

Timeline
Just trying to earn my 4th heart. Mission accomplished.

girlie CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you think you could sneak that ticker past us?????

:luv::luv::luv:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.