JeanneVictoria

Happy Wednesday!

84 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I give Him praises and thanks for Bridget's news! I always call her name out to God and ask for the visa to be issued, along with so many others here who wait and when I see the results of these prayers being answered, I get all excited and tingly...not for myself, but for Him who gets the glory for just being who He is. That is why I can say I am blessed and content.

Me tooooo! I have lots of names in my duas, Jennifer and Bridget are the first two names that always come out of my mouth. Now pleeease Allah help Jennifer (AJ1), bless her and give her the patience and give her fiance the opportunity to go to her and make her happy too. Move the hearts of the Consular Officers, Embassy, DOS, Senators so they may understand what she is going through and feeling right now, insha Allah and Ameen. And extend this prayer to everyone who needs it, Ameen.

Hugs to everyone,

Ayesha (F)

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cairobound, AJ1, you, and so many others who are on the tippety top of that AP Egypt thread I pray for daily asking for them to be reunited with their husbands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"m gonna go look up airfare "just in case" ;)

Bridget, Egypt Air (buying directly from the site of Egypt Air) has fares to New York for $510.16. I checked yesterday :blush: and i think it's a standard price cause I checked many dates and came up with the same price. You can check that out and then check out for the other ticket from NY to the state you live in, and I'm sure you can find out good deals on that, just remember to give him plenty of time to board that other plane.

lol I just looked on airgorilla for Fri and it's like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over $1k so that's not happenin'. I tried to look on egyptair but that site works horrible. I'll try again later. Heck I'll drive to NYC to get that man if I have to!!!! It's only like a 3 1/2 hour drive for me, though he'd probably be pooped.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
I give Him praises and thanks for Bridget's news! I always call her name out to God and ask for the visa to be issued, along with so many others here who wait and when I see the results of these prayers being answered, I get all excited and tingly...not for myself, but for Him who gets the glory for just being who He is. That is why I can say I am blessed and content.

Me tooooo! I have lots of names in my duas, Jennifer and Bridget are the first two names that always come out of my mouth. Now pleeease Allah help Jennifer (AJ1), bless her and give her the patience and give her fiance the opportunity to go to her and make her happy too. Move the hearts of the Consular Officers, Embassy, DOS, Senators so they may understand what she is going through and feeling right now, insha Allah and Ameen. And extend this prayer to everyone who needs it, Ameen.

Hugs to everyone,

Ayesha (F)

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cairobound, AJ1, you, and so many others who are on the tippety top of that AP Egypt thread I pray for daily asking for them to be reunited with their husbands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"m gonna go look up airfare "just in case" ;)

Bridget, Egypt Air (buying directly from the site of Egypt Air) has fares to New York for $510.16. I checked yesterday :blush: and i think it's a standard price cause I checked many dates and came up with the same price. You can check that out and then check out for the other ticket from NY to the state you live in, and I'm sure you can find out good deals on that, just remember to give him plenty of time to board that other plane.

lol I just looked on airgorilla for Fri and it's like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over $1k so that's not happenin'. I tried to look on egyptair but that site works horrible. I'll try again later. Heck I'll drive to NYC to get that man if I have to!!!! It's only like a 3 1/2 hour drive for me, though he'd probably be pooped.

If you can drive to New York that would be perfect, and when you come on messenger (if you do LOL), i'll be on today until 2:30pm and I'll give you the site that works insha Allah. My question though, well yours is a K3 so i think one way is good. But for K1's do we have to get round trip tickets, do you or anybody else knows?

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hugs to everyone,

Ayesha (F)

If you can drive to New York that would be perfect, and when you come on messenger (if you do LOL), i'll be on today until 2:30pm and I'll give you the site that works insha Allah. My question though, well yours is a K3 so i think one way is good. But for K1's do we have to get round trip tickets, do you or anybody else knows?

I've heard both in the past so hopefully some of the newer K-1's can pipe in to see what the latest is.

I just checked on egyptair and the cheapest for all of next week (nothing avail until monday) is well over $1k. I can't get on messenger until night since it's a BIG no no here. :(

anyways my mind is SPINNING right now. So ok maybe he won't be here as soon as friday but still next week would seriously ROCK!!!!! I need coffee to digest all of this!!!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Wow what a great day to wake up to in VJ.

Lets go consulates!!! get crackin' on these visas!!!

I'm still not up to par but doing ok. I've lost 3 more pounds so at least that is a plus!! Tubal reversal here I come!!

enjoy this beautiful day everyone

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Wow what a great day to wake up to in VJ.

Lets go consulates!!! get crackin' on these visas!!!

I'm still not up to par but doing ok. I've lost 3 more pounds so at least that is a plus!! Tubal reversal here I come!!

enjoy this beautiful day everyone

(F) amal (F)

hmmm i just found this smiley in my bucket.

skinny.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Hump Day everyone, its a day for good news so lets hope we hear some more. and make it a great day for each of you!

(wonder what me and baby will decide to cook today :) )

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Hump Day everyone, its a day for good news so lets hope we hear some more. and make it a great day for each of you!

(wonder what me and baby will decide to cook today :) )

She's precioussssssssssssss masha Allah!! You know sara, I always look forward to seeing the pictures updated and this baby doesn't disappoint me. She's such a beautiful model!

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

I have to agree full heartedly that Sara's happy baby brightens my day. Love the updates. She is going so fast.

Please let more great news come to finish out this week.

We have an awesome God and I am so greatful that He is hearing the many prayers that are being said by others for others and it is bringing Him such joy. Keep the prayers up and more great news will come. United is what we here on VJ are and prayer worriers is what is happening and so the blessings are being bestowed, keep the great prayers coming for all.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I have to agree full heartedly that Sara's happy baby brightens my day. Love the updates. She is going so fast.

Please let more great news come to finish out this week.

We have an awesome God and I am so greatful that He is hearing the many prayers that are being said by others for others and it is bringing Him such joy. Keep the prayers up and more great news will come. United is what we here on VJ are and prayer worriers is what is happening and so the blessings are being bestowed, keep the great prayers coming for all.

Amen and Ameen, Sister! :thumbs: :thumbs: Prayer warriors, unite!

Good Morning, Cheryl. Hopefully you, too, will have great news in the days ahead! :yes:

Sara, Your Baby pineapple is just a living doll! :star:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Sara, if I didnt already have my own baby, Id come steal yours. She entirely too cute for her own good. And what's that thing she's in? Looks complicated, I need one for Mehdi :lol:

Hamduallah for Bridget. I cant help but dance for you sweetie :dance: ! Praise the Lord for prayers answered! Now if I can just get our AOS case reopened, it'll be a red-letter week. :)

Today was a special day (drum roll.......) I wore my pre-baby jeans (with a zip and everything) for the first time in MONTHS. and I didnt have to lay down to zip them up! Wooooot!

Sara, it is so unfair that u get that baby all to yourself. *cries* I just love ur pic updates

Gabi, saw baby butterballs new picture in the other thread and he is absolutely adorable. I just wanna go kiss his cheeks and snuggle him. I WILL make it up to see you all some day, I promise.

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.