PalestineMyHeart

Pro-Palestinian Graffiti found inside El Al Plane in Italy

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
It's in their blood. They don't know any other way.

Wow...

this just makes me sad to read this.

You are talking about an entire civilization of people, of human beings.

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
You give an inch and they want a yard. You give a yard and they want a mile. You give that mile to THEM and they will still continue to do what they do. Rocket attacks, terrorist attacks. It's in their blood. They don't know any other way. So with that, Israel has to police them.

You REALLY think by the settlers moving out and the soldiers going home is going to stop what the terrorists and for that matter most if not all Palestinians ultimately believe in and where they would like Isreal to be. Eliminated from the map.

Well, IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!! Get over it

This is exactly the type of attitude that has caused the problem.

Talk about "give an inch and they take a mile."

Here's a little quiz for you:

When did Israel occupy the West Bank and Gaza ?

When did the UN and the rest of the world tell them to stop it ?

When did Israel start moving settlers into the West Bank and Gaza ?

When was the first Palestinian suicide bombing against Israelis ?

When was the first Palestinian rocket attack against Israelis ?

So um.... who has given the inch ? And who has taken the mile ?

:)

Seeing as you are so brilliant. I would like you to give me the answers with links to where I may read each of your answers.

Again, IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN ! ! ! ! ! ! ! .

AND, if you want it to change, why don't you head over there and help out instead of sitting here giving instructions as to how things should be. Don't sit behind a glass wall and #######-tate what should and should not happen.

I love you people who ###### and complain on here about what Israel does and doesn't do.

I personally wish that Israel would go in as they've mentioned and finish the job they should have done along time ago.

The world will ###### up a storm, but in the end Israel will be looked up to for not standing down to the ENEMY

Wow. Was that rant really necessary?

I think someone who comes from that part of the world probably has a more intimate perspective of what is going on than the legions of have-a-go armchair spectators.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
You give an inch and they want a yard. You give a yard and they want a mile. You give that mile to THEM and they will still continue to do what they do. Rocket attacks, terrorist attacks. It's in their blood. They don't know any other way. So with that, Israel has to police them.

You REALLY think by the settlers moving out and the soldiers going home is going to stop what the terrorists and for that matter most if not all Palestinians ultimately believe in and where they would like Isreal to be. Eliminated from the map.

Meant to edit and add: your whole post reeks of racism -- "It's in their blood"... "They don't know any other way." Jeez.

Who's getting "wiped off the map" ? It's pretty obvious:

20udgso.jpg

And who wants to do the "wiping off the map" ? Let's hear it from Israeli leaders, in their own words:

“We must expel Arabs and take their places.”

David Ben Gurion, 1937, "Ben Gurion and the Palestine Arabs," 1985.

“We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.”

– David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff, "Ben-Gurion, A Biography," by Michael Ben-Zohar, 1978.

“There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?”

– David Ben-Gurion, quoted by Nahum Goldmann in "Le Paradoxe Juif" ("The Jewish Paradox"), pp. 121-122.

“Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population.”

– David Ben Gurion, quoted in "The Jewish Paradox," p. 99.

“Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves … politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves… The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country.”

– David Ben Gurion, quoted in Noam Chomsky’s "Fateful Triangle," pp. 91-92; also in Simha Flapan’s “Zionism and the Palestinians" pp. 141-142.

“There is no such thing as a Palestinian people… It is not as if we came and threw them out and took their country. They didn’t exist.”

– Golda Meir, statement to The Sunday Times, 15 June, 1969.

“How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to.”

– Golda Meir, March 8, 1969.

“We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?’ Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said ‘Drive them out!”

– Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, October 23, 1979.

“[israel will] create in the course of the next 10 or 20 years conditions which would attract natural and voluntary migration of the refugees from the Gaza Strip and the west Bank to Jordan. To achieve this we have to come to agreement with King Hussein and not with Yasser Arafat.”

– Yitzhak Rabin, quoted by David Shipler in the New York Times, April 4, 1983

“The Partition of Palestine is illegal. It will never be recognized …. Jerusalem was and will for ever be our capital. Eretz Israel will be restored to the people of Israel. All of it. And for Ever.”

– Menachem Begin, the day after the U.N. vote to partition Palestine.

“The past leaders of our movement left us a clear message to keep Eretz Israel from the Sea to the River Jordan for future generations, for the mass aliya (=Jewish immigration), and for the Jewish people, all of whom will be gathered into this country.”

– Former Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir, Jerusalem Domestic Radio Service, November 1990.

“The settlement of the Land of Israel is the essence of Zionism. Without settlement, we will not fulfill Zionism. It’s that simple.”

– Yitzhak Shamir, Maariv, February 21, 1997.

“Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories.”

– Benyamin Netanyahu, then Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister and former Prime Minister of Israel, quoted in the Israeli journal Hotam, November 24, 1989.

“I would have joined a terrorist organization.”

– Ehud Barak’s response to Gideon Levy, a columnist for the Ha’aretz newspaper, when Barak was asked what he would have done if he had been born a Palestinian.

“It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands.”

– Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, quoted in Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

“Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours…Everything we don’t grab will go to them.”

– Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, quoted in Agence France Presse, Nov. 15, 1998.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

It's in their blood. They don't know any other way.

Wow...

this just makes me sad to read this.

You are talking about an entire civilization of people, of human beings.

Racism at its best. What can you expect from such mentality?

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Latest news:

Israeli forces killed four Palestinian militants in the occupied West Bank.

[...]

BULLET-RIDDLED TAXI

Witnesses said a team of Israeli commandos disguised as locals and riding in a taxi with

Palestinian licence plates drove up to a car full of militants and sprayed it with bullets. :thumbs:

Reuters Television footage showed three dead men, sprawled out and bloody in the

shattered vehicle. Another man lay on the tarmac as Palestinian passersby tried in vain

to revive him.

The Israeli military confirmed carrying out the raid, saying its forces intended to carry out

arrests but opened fire after seeing that three of the militants had assault rifles.

The three Islamic Jihad members, a military spokeswoman said, "took part in terrorist

attacks in which there were many Israeli casualties."

Palestinian officials identified one of the Islamic Jihad dead as the group's local leader.

The fourth militant belonged to al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, an armed wing of Mr Abbas's Fatah.

link

sweet!!!!

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Half of Jews oppose living in neighborhoods with Arabs

some excerpts:

About half the Jewish public objects to Arabs' living in Jewish neighborhoods, a Haifa University public opinion poll finds.

Fifty-six percent of Israeli Arabs strongly support living in the same neighborhood as Jews.

Only 29 percent of the Jews were very much in favor of living in the same neighborhood as Arabs

The survey finds that 14 percent of the Jewish public objects to being friends with Arabs; Only 6 percent of the Arab interviewees objected to being friends with Jews.

huh. such bigotry must be "in their blood. They don't know any other way."

:no: utterly ridiculous.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

fortunately, some people know better than "it's in their blood. They don't know any other way."

Gaza girls in Israel for heart surgery

By IAN DEITCH, Associated Press Writer Wed Mar 12, 10:51 AM ET

JERUSALEM - Israeli and Palestinian heart surgeons teamed up Wednesday to operate on three young girls from the Gaza Strip under a program to save children's lives despite hostilities between the Hamas-ruled territory and the Jewish state.

Doctors said the lives of the children — aged 7, 4, and 8 months — would have been in jeopardy without the surgeries.

The baby underwent open heart surgery to correct a congenital heart defect, while the older girls were treated to close holes in their hearts. The operations were successful and the girls are doing well, doctors said.

"We ignore all the politics and we are on great terms with the doctors in Gaza, despite violence and wars," said Dr. Akiva Tamir, head of cardiology at Wolfson Hospital near Tel Aviv, who performed the operations with Dr. Rula Awwad, a Palestinian surgeon from the West Bank.

Israel sealed off its borders with Gaza in June after the violently anti-Israel Hamas took over Gaza last June. Palestinians in Gaza are not allowed into Israel for security reasons but some patients with severe medical conditions are granted entry.

The doctors belong to an Israeli humanitarian group called Save A Child's Heart, which treats children suffering from heart problems in conflict zones or areas where medical facilities are not up to par.

Tamir said the program has treated 250 children from Gaza in the past year.

In October, the group successfully operated on two Iraqi children with heart disease who were flown to Israel for surgery.

Since its founding in 1996, Save A Child's Heart has treated 900 children from Gaza and more than 1,000 from Iraq and other Arab states that have no relations with Israel, as well as countries across Africa, program director Simon Fisher said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080312/ap_on_...inian_surgery_1

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Half of Jews oppose living in neighborhoods with Arabs

some excerpts:

About half the Jewish public objects to Arabs' living in Jewish neighborhoods, a Haifa University public opinion poll finds.

Fifty-six percent of Israeli Arabs strongly support living in the same neighborhood as Jews.

Only 29 percent of the Jews were very much in favor of living in the same neighborhood as Arabs

The survey finds that 14 percent of the Jewish public objects to being friends with Arabs; Only 6 percent of the Arab interviewees objected to being friends with Jews.

huh. such bigotry must be "in their blood. They don't know any other way."

:no: utterly ridiculous.

There has always been a perception in Israel that Arabs are a threat, and sending suicide bombers

to blow people up doesn't help change that perception.

When U.S. whites were asked in 1990 if they would object to living in a half black neighborhood,

47 percent of respondents said yes. By 2000, that share had dropped to 32 percent.

In 1994, 32 percent of Americans still believed that homeowners should have the right to refuse

to sell their homes to African Americans. This number was down from 65 percent in 1975.

(The data is from a General Social Survey compiled by the National Opinion Research Center

at the University of Chicago.)

Where do you think the numbers would be today if African Americans terrorized the white

population with rockets and suicide bombers?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Seeing as you are so brilliant. I would like you to give me the answers with links to where I may read each of your answers.

AND, if you want it to change, why don't you head over there and help out instead of sitting here giving instructions as to how things should be. Don't sit behind a glass wall and #######-tate what should and should not happen.

I love you people who ###### and complain on here about what Israel does and doesn't do.

I personally wish that Israel would go in as they've mentioned and finish the job they should have done along time ago.

The world will ###### up a storm, but in the end Israel will be looked up to for not standing down to the ENEMY

TICK TOCK - TICK TOCK - TICK TOCK....... still waiting for your replies.

Love it...... You ask questions, I ask for a reply and NOTHING........

K-1 Adventure

9/04 - 2/06

Met in Peru, Engaged, Successful I-129F, K-1 interview and Married

AOS / EAD / AP and Remove Condition

3/06/06 - AOS/EAD/AP process begins

3/31/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package Fed Ex'd to Chicago

4/03/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package signed & received

4/10/06 - NOA1's received for AOS, EAD and AP via U.S. Mail

4/11/06 - All 3 checks cashed / $745.00 poorer but worth every penny

4/27/06 - Receive Biometrics appointment letter scheduled for 5/11/06

5/11/06 - Biometrics completed

6/02/06 - Receive notice that AOS only has been transferred to California to speed things along

6/07/06 - E-mail that AOS received in California

6/13/06 - Welcome letter mailed by California... yeah baby

6/17/06 - Official welcome letter received and card will arrive within 3 weeks

6/19/06 - Card arrived in the mail.......

3/08/07 - Trip back to Peru for 10 days and our Religous Wedding

3/2007 - We're Pregnant

12/19/07 - Sebastien Joshua born 8:29am 7lbs 2oz 19.5"

3/14/08 - I-751 Removing Condition is in the mail

3/20/08 - Checked cashed

3/17/08 - I-751 Package signed and received

3/24/08 - Case moved to Vermont

4/17/08 - Biometrics completed

4/21/08 - Touched...........

6/16/08 - Touched once again........

11/3/08 - Touched again.. this is begining to feel good

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Typical

It sure was ! ! ! !

K-1 Adventure

9/04 - 2/06

Met in Peru, Engaged, Successful I-129F, K-1 interview and Married

AOS / EAD / AP and Remove Condition

3/06/06 - AOS/EAD/AP process begins

3/31/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package Fed Ex'd to Chicago

4/03/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package signed & received

4/10/06 - NOA1's received for AOS, EAD and AP via U.S. Mail

4/11/06 - All 3 checks cashed / $745.00 poorer but worth every penny

4/27/06 - Receive Biometrics appointment letter scheduled for 5/11/06

5/11/06 - Biometrics completed

6/02/06 - Receive notice that AOS only has been transferred to California to speed things along

6/07/06 - E-mail that AOS received in California

6/13/06 - Welcome letter mailed by California... yeah baby

6/17/06 - Official welcome letter received and card will arrive within 3 weeks

6/19/06 - Card arrived in the mail.......

3/08/07 - Trip back to Peru for 10 days and our Religous Wedding

3/2007 - We're Pregnant

12/19/07 - Sebastien Joshua born 8:29am 7lbs 2oz 19.5"

3/14/08 - I-751 Removing Condition is in the mail

3/20/08 - Checked cashed

3/17/08 - I-751 Package signed and received

3/24/08 - Case moved to Vermont

4/17/08 - Biometrics completed

4/21/08 - Touched...........

6/16/08 - Touched once again........

11/3/08 - Touched again.. this is begining to feel good

Filed: Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Google or Yahoo is your friend if you "ARE" curious. Why get so worked up on something you are not even familiar with MandR?

Edited by tom&tata

I-130

Jun 28 2004 : Received at NSC

Oct 25 2004 : Transferred to CSC

Oct 29 2004 : Received at CSC

Nov 8 2004 : Received response from CSC that my file is being requested & review will be done

Nov 10 2004 : Email & online status Approved

Nov 15 2004 : NOA 2 in mail

Dec 16 2004 : NVC assigns case number

Dec 20 2004 : NVC sent DS 3032 to beneficiary, copy of DS 3032 & I-864 fee bill to petitioner

Jan 3 2005 : Petitioner received copy of DS 3032 and I-864 fee bill. Post-marked Dec 23rd.

Jan 11 2005 : Beneficiary received DS 3032 in Indonesia

Jan 31 2005 : Sent DS 3032 to NVC

Feb 8, 2005 : NVC received DS 3032

Feb 21, 2005 : IV fee generated

Feb 25, 2005 : Sent I-864 fee bill

Feb 28, 2005 : I-864 fee bill delivered to St Louis

Mar 3, 2005 : IV fee bill received

Mar 7, 2005 : Sent IV fee bill

Mar 9, 2005 : IV fee bill delivered to St Louis

Mar 28, 2005 : I-864 fee credited against case.

April 6, 2005 : Received I-864 package

April 7, 2005 : Immigrant Visa fee credited against case.

April 11, 2005 : DS 230 is generated

Aug 12, 2005 : I-864 & DS 230 received by NVC

Sep 14, 2005 : RFE on I-864

Nov 3, 2005 : Checklist response received at NVC

Nov 25, 2005 : Case completion

Dec 9, 2005 : Police Cert requested from the Netherlands

Jan 12 2006 : Interview success - Approved !!

Jan 19 2006 : Visa & brown envelope picked up

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm not sure what you expect - you didn't actually address the preceding post, except as a pretext to a hate-filled rant.

I mean... there isn't really much to say.

It sure was ! ! ! !

Why?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
Pro-Palestinian graffiti found inside El Al plane in Italy

Reuters

MILAN - Pro-Palestinian graffiti written in Arabic was found scrawled inside the cargo hold of an El Al plane during unloading at Milan's Malpensa airport Monday, raising Israeli concerns about Italian airport security.

"It was something like 'Long Live Palestine'," written with a marker pen, Raffaele Veri of the Malpensa airport police told reporters on Tuesday. "It has happened once before."

Israel's flag carrier, which normally uses round-the-clock security for its planes, said in a statement it had demanded an investigation into Monday's incident, without giving any further details of what had happened.

"Immediately upon receiving word of the incident, the company demanded that an investigation be launched into the circumstances surrounding it," El Al said.

Italian police said the security breach was unlikely to have happened at Malpensa, as the plane had only just landed when the graffiti was discovered.

The Israeli embassy in Rome said it does not comment on security matters.

A source close to the Italian airport police said local authorities only learned of the graffiti after the plane left the Italian airport for Tel Aviv on Monday.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/963265.html

We are sure now the palestinian cause is right after some moron wrote graffiti about it.

Typical

It sure was ! ! ! !

Your post showed hatred against Palestinians (Arabs). You said, "It's in their blood." What do you want people to say? I am sure, most of the people don't agree with your assessment.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview