aravis227

February filers at CSC

1,682 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Don, I would be scratching at my rep's door! Good luck with that. I'm keeping an eye on your progress with this. How very unfair! :(

Jon!!! An interview already!!!? Congratulations buddy! We never did have that tequila! ;)

Helen, it's likely your petition is at NVC. NVC - 603-334-0700, 1, 5 to talk to someone and they can tell you.

timeline.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ughghghg...stupid work...stupid computers...stupid internet. Ok, so the tv station I work at was just purchased and the new owners tried to switch us to their internet provider. However, their internet provider wasn't ready for us, so now we're on extremely limited bandwidth and speed at work. About 80% of the time when I try to load a page, my bandwidth gets cut off and I can't look at it. I really haven't disappeared, I'm just fighting my computer at work. Hopefully we'll be back to normal soon and I'll be posting again!

Congrats to any new NOA2s I've missed. Jon-Woot! on your interview. Don-I agree with Kim and Russ, I'd be calling your rep. This is ridiculous!! Ok, now everyone who doesn't have an NOA2, it's time! CSC, wake up and send 'em out!! Those of us waiting to hear from the embassy, I really hope it's soon!! Ok...I think I got all of my cheerleading out of the way for the day. :lol:

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Guys,

We know how hard it is to wait. If you look at our timeline, it took us almost a year just to get to the NVC processing stage since we had to withdraw our first I-129F due to a technicality that our lawyer failed to mention and we had to re-file it ourselves. Thank God for this forum and all the helpful members who have shared their knowledge and experiences. Just have faith and we're hoping and praying that all the Feb Filers (and our other VJ Family members) get their NOA2's and eventually their respective visas.

Good Luck and God Bless!

K-1 VISA

02/01/2008 Re-filed and sent I-129F to CSC via FedEx (this time assembling the petition on our own with help from our VJ Family)

02/04/2008 Received by USCIS CSC (signed for by N. La Barrie)

02/06/2008 Touched - USCIS notifies us of Withdrawal for 1st I-129F

02/27/2008 Received NOA1 / Check Encashed

06/09/2008 Received RFE Notice via Email/USCIS Website

06/11/2008 Received RFE Notice & Instructions via Mail

06/12/2008 Sent Reply to RFE via US Postal Service with Return Card

06/19/2008 Received Return Card Receipt from US Postal Service for Reply to RFE

06/25/2008 Touched

06/30/2008 Touched

06/30/2008 NOA2

07/10/2008 NVC sends Case to US Embassy, Manila

07/17/2008 Date of Confirmation Letter from USEM

07/24/2008 Receipt of Confirmation Letter via Air 21

07/29/2008 Called USEM to set Interview Date. Interview on Sept 2, 2008

07/29/2008 Paid DV Fee

08/01/2008 DV received by NSO

08/19-20/2008 Medical - PASSED

09/02/2008 Interview PASSED

09/29/2008 Visa Received

10/02/2008 Flight to LAX

10/15/2008 Wedding

AOS

12/18/2008 Filed I-485 & I-765

12/26/2008 Received by USCIS Lockbox Facility

12/31/2008 NOA1

01/13/2009 Request for Initial Evidence

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Those of us waiting to hear from the embassy, I really hope it's soon!!

I go off to Disneyland CA with fiance Dave and his entire family (wish me luck!) two weeks from today - that is three weeks since our email NOA2 date. I hope I hear from London before I leave...

We just lunge from one deadline to the next don't we!? :blink: Exhausting.

Conditions removed May 2011

AOS interview and approval 21 April 2009

----------------------

Filed I-129F petition CSC 12 Feb 2008

NOA2 18 Jul 2008

NVC receipt letter 4 Aug

NVC send to London 19 Aug

Packet 3 13 Sept

Packet 4 received 6 Oct

Interview 29 October 2008

Visa delivered 1 November 2008

POE Seattle 2 November 2008

Wedding 29 November

Those of us waiting to hear from the embassy, I really hope it's soon!!

I go off to Disneyland CA with fiance Dave and his entire family (wish me luck!) two weeks from today - that is three weeks since our email NOA2 date. I hope I hear from London before I leave...

We just lunge from one deadline to the next don't we!? :blink: Exhausting.

Have fun at Disneyland! That sounds wonderful! :)

*nod* Hurry up and wait! :wacko: I'm a bit of a control freak...so the next year or so of my life in someone else's hands is driving me nuts!

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Oh yeah...I forgot to mention earlier. I received my letter from the NVC yesterday telling me that they had received my petition. :) It was dated 7/21, even though I know they received it on 7/17. Oh well...as long as it's either in Vancouver or on it's way, I'm ok with whatever date they want to put.

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

CSC WAKE UP!!!!! :bonk:

RRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :devil:

Sent I129F--------8 Feb

NOA1-------------11 Feb

Touched----------14 Feb

Touched-----------8 Jul

Touched-----------9 Jul

Touched----------31 Jul

Touched-----------1 Aug

Touched-----------4 Aug

NOA2--------------4 Aug

NVC passed------13 Aug

I129F in KYIV----26 Aug

Medical------------29 Sep

Interview----------2 Oct

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

its a real torture... :(

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hang in there, as soon as you get that email you will feel better, and we will be here to congratulate you.

Conditions removed May 2011

AOS interview and approval 21 April 2009

----------------------

Filed I-129F petition CSC 12 Feb 2008

NOA2 18 Jul 2008

NVC receipt letter 4 Aug

NVC send to London 19 Aug

Packet 3 13 Sept

Packet 4 received 6 Oct

Interview 29 October 2008

Visa delivered 1 November 2008

POE Seattle 2 November 2008

Wedding 29 November

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I think soon I may need a white room with soft walls :whistle:

I'm so nervious when i see unread mail's at my e-mail box :wacko:

always hoping that this is IT, but everytime not from USCIS :whistle:

Sent I129F--------8 Feb

NOA1-------------11 Feb

Touched----------14 Feb

Touched-----------8 Jul

Touched-----------9 Jul

Touched----------31 Jul

Touched-----------1 Aug

Touched-----------4 Aug

NOA2--------------4 Aug

NVC passed------13 Aug

I129F in KYIV----26 Aug

Medical------------29 Sep

Interview----------2 Oct

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi evrybody,

we decided to contact our the Congressman, i want to know which means is suitable for the contact, Email ? and how the inquiry or the letter should be written ? is there any sample ?, do we have to fill any application for that ? As the time line show we got approved on the 5th June but we received nothing from NVC and all the calls wer without results. I hope i can hear from you and your opinions. thanks much and best luck for all of you. Bel&Rach.

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
hi evrybody,

we decided to contact our the Congressman, i want to know which means is suitable for the contact, Email ? and how the inquiry or the letter should be written ? is there any sample ?, do we have to fill any application for that ? As the time line show we got approved on the 5th June but we received nothing from NVC and all the calls wer without results. I hope i can hear from you and your opinions. thanks much and best luck for all of you. Bel&Rach.

I agree that you most definitely should be contacting your Congressman's or Senator's office. I'm sure each office has it's own policy for dealing with these types of issues. I would strongly suggest that you visit, in person, your elected federal representative's office. You can call their office and find out if you need to schedule an appointment or just show up.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
hi evrybody,

I agree that you most definitely should be contacting your Congressman's or Senator's office. I'm sure each office has it's own policy for dealing with these types of issues. I would strongly suggest that you visit, in person, your elected federal representative's office. You can call their office and find out if you need to schedule an appointment or just show up.

hi Don, thank you for your answer, we'll do that caus it's the last thing we have to do, we called this morning again the nvc , but always same answer no sign . i wish you a speedy process and good luck. thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hello,

I just got the e-mail from CSC that the NOA2 has been mailed out. They said they mailed it out on the 23rd so it took a few days for the email to come.

Also I was one of the last touched 21/22nd people so hopefully you others get it soon too!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

I don't know what's going on with these missing petitions from CSC to NVC. It's just not right. Here is the link to contact your representatives in case you don't have it. Good luck to you folks!

Hello,

I just got the e-mail from CSC that the NOA2 has been mailed out. They said they mailed it out on the 23rd so it took a few days for the email to come.

Also I was one of the last touched 21/22nd people so hopefully you others get it soon too!

congratulations

timeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.