aravis227

February filers at CSC

1,682 posts in this topic

woohooo..called the embassy today and we got an interview date!!!.. :dance::dance:

CONGRATS! I am curious. Was that the soonest you could have scheduled your interview, or was that just a day that was convenient for you? I know every embassy is different, but we hope we can get the interivewed scheduled ASAP once the paperwork arrives in Kiev. We already have all of the paperwork together, so Sveta could actually interview today if allowed! :blush:

Morning - still jack ####.

That is all.

:huh: I am sorry!! I do not understand why some go faster than others. However, I know that I had no touches at all, and than WHAM! the email arrived! I hopes yours comes this week!

actually aug 28 is the most convenient for me..the nice lady from the us embassy asked me if i wanted to have an interview on aug 2 but i refused..we still have this document verification to pay and to be cleared up..and im still waiting for my fiance's notarized I-134..you can have it as early as you want here as long as there are still available slots on the day that you prefer..

goodluck!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

4/25/12- interview- passed & took my oath the same day!!-- US Citizen!!!

My N400 Journey took 3months & 8days!:)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Jon,

I don't have any confidence that calling the CSC will do any good or answer any questions. I have been calling the NVC frequently (no record of my file) and even emailed once (no reply). I did call the USCIS Deputy Director's office and ended up speaking with a Customer Assistance person there yesterday. Believe it or not, she actually called me back this afternoon. She told me that she spoke with someone at the CSC and that she was assured by that individual that my petition is already at the Moscow Consulate. I explained that the NVC keeps telling me that they haven't seen it yet, but she was adamant that my petition is already at the Consulate. Frankly, I don't believe her. I'm going to try calling the DOS in DC tomorrow. I understand that they should be able to tell me if what I was told today is true and that they could give me the new case number. So, we'll see what, if any news, I get tomorrow. If I don't get confirmation that my petition has left the CSC, I'm going to my Congresswoman's office on Friday to ask them to look into my case.

Update....

I called and spoke with a rep at the DOS number. She told me that there is no record of the DOS having received my petition.....same thing the NVC tells me. All that she could offer me is that there are "thousands" of petitions received by the NVC every day and that maybe mine just hasn't been entered into their database yet. Bottom line....I don't know any more than I did, and I'm not convinced that my petition has even left the CSC. Who knows for sure where it is?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Don, as I stated before, I think it's time for you to make an infopass appointment. It sounds like these people are just tossing you about. Your petition should most certainly be at the Embassy by now. Go get em!

timeline.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Congrats Russell and Marie!! :star:

BMJ-keep your hopes up sweetie! They'd have to take a lot longer than this to keep you from your October wedding. Have you looked into how long the London embassy takes to schedule interviews? I haven't, so I don't know...but you should look into it if you haven't, just so you know what to expect after the NOA2. I hope you get the wedding you want! *hugs*

Last I heard London was 2 months to get an interview... :( that is really pushing it close

Jon,

I don't have any confidence that calling the CSC will do any good or answer any questions. I have been calling the NVC frequently (no record of my file) and even emailed once (no reply). I did call the USCIS Deputy Director's office and ended up speaking with a Customer Assistance person there yesterday. Believe it or not, she actually called me back this afternoon. She told me that she spoke with someone at the CSC and that she was assured by that individual that my petition is already at the Moscow Consulate. I explained that the NVC keeps telling me that they haven't seen it yet, but she was adamant that my petition is already at the Consulate. Frankly, I don't believe her. I'm going to try calling the DOS in DC tomorrow. I understand that they should be able to tell me if what I was told today is true and that they could give me the new case number. So, we'll see what, if any news, I get tomorrow. If I don't get confirmation that my petition has left the CSC, I'm going to my Congresswoman's office on Friday to ask them to look into my case.

Update....

I called and spoke with a rep at the DOS number. She told me that there is no record of the DOS having received my petition.....same thing the NVC tells me. All that she could offer me is that there are "thousands" of petitions received by the NVC every day and that maybe mine just hasn't been entered into their database yet. Bottom line....I don't know any more than I did, and I'm not convinced that my petition has even left the CSC. Who knows for sure where it is?

*hugs* I am so sorry they do not know where your petition is right now, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I know its hard, but hold on, it will be worth it in the end.

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London UK

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-02-11

*Touched* : 2008-07-17

*Touched* : 2008-07-18

*Touched* : 2008-07-23

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : Website says its been APPROVED!!! 2008-07-31

NOA2 recieved in mail: 2008-08-07

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : October 9th APPROVED!!!

Visa Received : October 11th

US Entry : October 11th

Marriage :October 15th

Timeline
Don, as I stated before, I think it's time for you to make an infopass appointment. It sounds like these people are just tossing you about. Your petition should most certainly be at the Embassy by now. Go get em!

Thanks for the advice and encouragement! My past experiences with face-to-face interactions with an IO at the Kansas City office have not been so great.....not much satisfaction. I'm just not convinced that they can tell me anything or help me with anything in regard to the CSC. Do you know of anyone who has had any luck with their local office being able to find out what's going on at the CSC? Where I have had success in the past was in getting my Senator's or Congressman's office involved, and that's the path I'm headed down now.

Timeline
*hugs* I am so sorry they do not know where your petition is right now, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I know its hard, but hold on, it will be worth it in the end.

I appreciate that! I'm holding up okay, but I'm not sitting idly by and just hoping.

I hope that you'll be posting about your NOA2 later today or very soon!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I emailed to the Kiev Embassy today to ask some questions, and one was how far out they are scheduling at this time. I honestly did not expect a reply today since my last two emails took a week each to respond to. However, they replied and answered my questions and informed me that right now, they are also two months out on interviews! That is crazy! If things go on their schedule, it will be October before they can be with me!!!

Jan 26, 2012...mailed N-400 for wife

Feb 2, 2012..check cashed

Feb 3, 2012 NOA email and text message

Feb 7, 2012 NOA hard copy in mail

March 14, 2012 email stating in line for interview scheduling

March 15, 2012 email stating the interview was scheduled and we should be receiving the letter

3-17 interview letter in the mail--scheudled for 4-19-12

4-19 Wife passed interview! Oath to be scheduled

5-24 Oath ceremony! new US citizen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I see CSC is slowing down again. :(

Ray and Arlene

11/2005 Met online

03/2006 Met in person

07/2006 Met in person

10/2006 Met in person

02/2007 Met in person

01/2008 Met in person

02/23/2008 Mailed I-129 to CSC

02/26/2008 I-129 received at CSC

02/28/2008 NOA 1 received in mail........WOW

07/31/2008 Received email saying an RFE was sent

08/02/2008 Received RFE in the mail

08/07/2008 Response to RFE mailed to CSC

08/15/2008 Received email telling response was received

08/20/2008 NOA 2 sent

08/27/2008 NOA 2 received

08/29/2008 Called NVC and was told petition was received and shipped out already

09/10/2008 Paid Delbros

09/22/2008 Medical at St Lukes

10/02/2008 Interview

01/15/2009 Visa Approved

01/20/2009 Visa Received

01/27/2009 Flight to US on Northwest flight #2

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just wanted to update, we have our interview set for Sept 8 @ 7am. The journey is almost over FINALLY!!!!! I really wish CSC would get their heads out of their a$$e$ and get all the remaining feb filers approved. This is inhumane torture.

usflag1ex1wu2.gifphflag1cu8ef4.gif

dsc004701cw2.th.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I just wanted to update, we have our interview set for Sept 8 @ 7am. The journey is almost over FINALLY!!!!! I really wish CSC would get their heads out of their a$$e$ and get all the remaining feb filers approved. This is inhumane torture.

congrats.. :star:

K-1

02.16.08 -> Petition mailed to CSC

02.19.08 -> NOA1 received via email

02.25.08 -> NOA1 received via snail mail

07.03.08 -> NOA2 received via email (CRIS)

07.15.08 -> Case left NVC

07.18.08 -> Case received USEM

08.11-12.08 -> Medical at SLEC PASSED

08.15.08 -> USEM interview PASSED- PINK SLIP

08.23.08 -> VISA delivered

12.07.08 -> Flight to US - Manila-Seoul-Chicago POE

12.07.08 -> arrived in chicago - sunday morning

01.08.09 -> civil wed

AOS/EAD/AP

03.04.09 -> Packet mailed to Chicago

03.13.09 -> Received NOA for AOS/EAD/AP

03.16.09 -> Received Biometric Apointment

04.01.09 -> Biometric Schedule

04.01.09 -> Biometric Done & Received Transfer Notice to CSC

04.29.09 -> AP and Welcome Notice received in the mail.

05.02.09 -> Received GC in the mail

K-1 & AOS & Vacation Blog - Vacation

Timeline

Congrats on getting the interview date set!!! You must be very relieved and excited!

congrats jon..... yes they need to move ther *$$ and also there brain.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
congrats jon..... yes they need to move ther *$$ and also there brain.

I agree 1000%

Ray and Arlene

11/2005 Met online

03/2006 Met in person

07/2006 Met in person

10/2006 Met in person

02/2007 Met in person

01/2008 Met in person

02/23/2008 Mailed I-129 to CSC

02/26/2008 I-129 received at CSC

02/28/2008 NOA 1 received in mail........WOW

07/31/2008 Received email saying an RFE was sent

08/02/2008 Received RFE in the mail

08/07/2008 Response to RFE mailed to CSC

08/15/2008 Received email telling response was received

08/20/2008 NOA 2 sent

08/27/2008 NOA 2 received

08/29/2008 Called NVC and was told petition was received and shipped out already

09/10/2008 Paid Delbros

09/22/2008 Medical at St Lukes

10/02/2008 Interview

01/15/2009 Visa Approved

01/20/2009 Visa Received

01/27/2009 Flight to US on Northwest flight #2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats Jon. You're far...far away from CSC now!

NVC still had not received my file either as of this morning. It's been a week now so I'll call back on Monday and see if they have it. Hopefully they will.

I-130 (parent)

Filed - 09-03-2013

Approval/Forwarded to NVC - 03-04-2014

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I am WILLING those remaining NOA2s out of CSC :angry:

Congrats to jon and michelle with the interview date, that's great and I can't wait to get there!

We got our NOA2 in the mail yesterday - apparently it is on special paper, like currency - lord knows it is certainly valuable!

I have a question: how do you guys know when NVC have received your petition? Our NOA2 date was 18 July, and I am wondering whether to wait like a good girl or actually phone NVC to make sure they get it...

Thanks again

Helen

Conditions removed May 2011

AOS interview and approval 21 April 2009

----------------------

Filed I-129F petition CSC 12 Feb 2008

NOA2 18 Jul 2008

NVC receipt letter 4 Aug

NVC send to London 19 Aug

Packet 3 13 Sept

Packet 4 received 6 Oct

Interview 29 October 2008

Visa delivered 1 November 2008

POE Seattle 2 November 2008

Wedding 29 November

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.