aravis227

February filers at CSC

1,682 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just be patient everyone. I'm frustrated as all hell too, but we have been using this time to get closer. (Trust me, I'll show you my phone bill :P ) One thing you have t realize, is that the date you filed means nothing. It's the date you have on your NOA1 that is important.Thats the day the government received it. Some people get theirs in 1 or 2 days. Mine took 7 days. Some people don't get theirs for a month or better.Just because you file before someone, doesn't mean your first in line. Maybe they get NOA1 before you do. Also, remember that there are 100's of adjudicators, and that one may be more efficient than the next, or maybe your fiance has a common name that is harder to research. There are alot of different reasons why some people get approved sooner than others. All we can do is be patient. Unless we see another slow down, I expect to see the majority of Feb filers getting approved in the next 2 weeks. Of I remember correctly, I still think they only have 75% of Jan filers done. Some of those people are getting close to the 180 day mark, and the deserve to get approved too. Trust me, I'm not happy about the wait either, but I know that there is absolutely nothing I can do to push them along. The last thing I want them to do is get them irritated, and have an excuse to stick me in security check. Then they can give themselves 180 MORE days to have your petition. Its coming soon for all of us. Just remember that they can't keep us from our loved ones forever. :)

usflag1ex1wu2.gifphflag1cu8ef4.gif

dsc004701cw2.th.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I'm 23 at Igor's list and still nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ranting:

Almost 5 month!!!!!!!!

OH my God i'm going crazy :wacko:

Sent I129F--------8 Feb

NOA1-------------11 Feb

Touched----------14 Feb

Touched-----------8 Jul

Touched-----------9 Jul

Touched----------31 Jul

Touched-----------1 Aug

Touched-----------4 Aug

NOA2--------------4 Aug

NVC passed------13 Aug

I129F in KYIV----26 Aug

Medical------------29 Sep

Interview----------2 Oct

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
I'm 23 at Igor's list and still nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ranting:

Almost 5 month!!!!!!!!

My crystal ball says you're NOA2 is coming VERY soon. :reading:

K-1

I-129F Sent : 02-21-2008

I-129F NOA1 : 02-25-2008

I-129F RFE(s) : none

I-129F NOA2 : 07-14-2008

NVC Received : 07-18-2008

NVC Left : 07-23-2008

P2 arrives Guangzhou Customs: 07-26-2008

Consulate Receives: 09-09-2008

Packet 3 Sent : 10-02-2008

Packet 3 Received : 10-18-2008

Packet 4 Received : 10-30-2008

Interview Date : 11-26-2008

Visa Received : 12-2-2008

US Entry : 12-3-2008

Marriage : 12-12-2008

AOS

I-485 package mailed : 1-28-2009

NOA received: 2-10-2009

Biometrics: 2-14-2009

Interview: 5-13-2009

Green card received: x-xx-xxxx

Timeline

Almost 5 month!!!!!!!!

HEY!!!! While you got that ball all warmed up, do you mind checking on our NOA2 also. :D

dsc004701cw2.th.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Almost 5 month!!!!!!!!

HEY!!!! While you got that ball all warmed up, do you mind checking on our NOA2 also. :D

MeTo! Me to! Hahaha! :)

Timeline

Almost 5 month!!!!!!!!

HEHEHE nice ball :lol:

where did you get it?? hmmm :D

But i really hate uscis cuz they don't know what does LOVE mean (L)

Sent I129F--------8 Feb

NOA1-------------11 Feb

Touched----------14 Feb

Touched-----------8 Jul

Touched-----------9 Jul

Touched----------31 Jul

Touched-----------1 Aug

Touched-----------4 Aug

NOA2--------------4 Aug

NVC passed------13 Aug

I129F in KYIV----26 Aug

Interview----------2 Oct

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Frustrated and just needed to vent a little. Kids keep asking when their papa would be home, wedding that is already paid for so date cant be changed now is coming up in mid October, going out of my mind worrying that this will not be finished in time and then we will be SOL and have to start ALL OVER filing a K-3, never have been good at waiting. Been with Mark for almost 4 years now and lately cant keep from crying myself to sleep. Trying to go to school and work both full time plus take care of four kids ages 9-17 and still have time for homework and spending time with Mark.

I feel stressed out, worn thin, and I am annoyed that the world is like this. I guess it is a naive way to think but who gives any government right to own people? This world should be for everyone, everyone should be free to move and live where they want. Some might say but what about taxes, yes you might have some people who move often to avoid taxes, but most people for cost of moving alone would not move all the time. I am sick of feeling like we are property and people can control if we can or can not be together. I understand we cant let everyone move to the USA but if the world were fully open to anyone to move anywhere I really think that would improve ALL the countries all around the world. Governments would have to make sure their country was run well so people would want to live there. It would be like a business trying to make their country the best.

I hate going to bed with Mark not by my side, the kids miss him like crazy, and while I understand that a lot of people are waiting this only makes me feel like, since we paid so much to get this started, then surely they could hire more people so this goes in a more timely manner.

We filed in early Feb. and got our NOA1 on Feb 11th. it has now been 145 days, we have not had a touch since Feb 13th, and I am frustrated as heck.

I know that some people from January have not gotten their NOA2, I just wish they would do something, cant they set up another service center? Some of our friends will be filing soon and they hope to get married next April, we will be there to support them, and have told them about this site, but we have also explained that it isnt easy.

Thanks for listening to my rant

Rebecca

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London UK

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-02-11

*Touched* : 2008-07-17

*Touched* : 2008-07-18

*Touched* : 2008-07-23

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : Website says its been APPROVED!!! 2008-07-31

NOA2 recieved in mail: 2008-08-07

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : October 9th APPROVED!!!

Visa Received : October 11th

US Entry : October 11th

Marriage :October 15th

Frustrated and just needed to vent a little. Kids keep asking when their papa would be home, wedding that is already paid for so date cant be changed now is coming up in mid October, going out of my mind worrying that this will not be finished in time and then we will be SOL and have to start ALL OVER filing a K-3, never have been good at waiting. Been with Mark for almost 4 years now and lately cant keep from crying myself to sleep. Trying to go to school and work both full time plus take care of four kids ages 9-17 and still have time for homework and spending time with Mark.

I feel stressed out, worn thin, and I am annoyed that the world is like this. I guess it is a naive way to think but who gives any government right to own people? This world should be for everyone, everyone should be free to move and live where they want. Some might say but what about taxes, yes you might have some people who move often to avoid taxes, but most people for cost of moving alone would not move all the time. I am sick of feeling like we are property and people can control if we can or can not be together. I understand we cant let everyone move to the USA but if the world were fully open to anyone to move anywhere I really think that would improve ALL the countries all around the world. Governments would have to make sure their country was run well so people would want to live there. It would be like a business trying to make their country the best.

I hate going to bed with Mark not by my side, the kids miss him like crazy, and while I understand that a lot of people are waiting this only makes me feel like, since we paid so much to get this started, then surely they could hire more people so this goes in a more timely manner.

We filed in early Feb. and got our NOA1 on Feb 11th. it has now been 145 days, we have not had a touch since Feb 13th, and I am frustrated as heck.

I know that some people from January have not gotten their NOA2, I just wish they would do something, cant they set up another service center? Some of our friends will be filing soon and they hope to get married next April, we will be there to support them, and have told them about this site, but we have also explained that it isnt easy.

Rebecca

well i dont know whats going on at csc anymore coz our timeline is exactly the same as yours and ive seen people that filed before us who got their approvals last week..my heart was crying unfair but i know its not their fault..i hope that all of us feb filers will see the light at the end of the tunnel soon..

God bless us all and may He give us strength and more patience..i definitely need the patience...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

4/25/12- interview- passed & took my oath the same day!!-- US Citizen!!!

My N400 Journey took 3months & 8days!:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Rebecca

Its tough, No one said it would be easy and I know I have the easy part of this. IT will happen Rebecca. We WIll be together, and all of this stress, worry, exhaustion will be worth it. Ill make sure of that. If it means you rant at me about this then rant away Ill be here to listen. Our love is stronger than this we will see it through.

Mark

Wishing I was there : Instead of Here

Wishing I was with the One I love : Instead of Here

Waiting Patiently Oh So patiently : For Everything to become Clear

Timeline

I think we'll see the majority of the feb filers get approved in the next 2 weeks, IF CSC continues to work at a decent pace. We had 15 approvals on only a 4 day week out of them this past week, so that seems to be a good sign. Patience isn't my strongest attribute, but I know that they can't keep us apart forever. I just wish the people at CSC were forced against their will to be seperated from their loved ones. Maybe if they knew how it felt, they would be a little more compassionate to our needs.This has to be one of the worst experiences I've had to endure in my life. It's like 6 months of slow torture while being blind-folded. You never know whats coming next, or how much it's going to hurt. Thank God my fiance is patient and there to keep me calm.

dsc004701cw2.th.jpg

Timeline
I think we'll see the majority of the feb filers get approved in the next 2 weeks, IF CSC continues to work at a decent pace. We had 15 approvals on only a 4 day week out of them this past week, so that seems to be a good sign. Patience isn't my strongest attribute, but I know that they can't keep us apart forever. I just wish the people at CSC were forced against their will to be seperated from their loved ones. Maybe if they knew how it felt, they would be a little more compassionate to our needs.This has to be one of the worst experiences I've had to endure in my life. It's like 6 months of slow torture while being blind-folded. You never know whats coming next, or how much it's going to hurt. Thank God my fiance is patient and there to keep me calm.

[/size]Maybe if they knew how it felt, they would be a little more compassionate to our needs

good words

Edited by Rimma&Vadim

Sent I129F--------8 Feb

NOA1-------------11 Feb

Touched----------14 Feb

Touched-----------8 Jul

Touched-----------9 Jul

Touched----------31 Jul

Touched-----------1 Aug

Touched-----------4 Aug

NOA2--------------4 Aug

NVC passed------13 Aug

I129F in KYIV----26 Aug

Interview----------2 Oct

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

Hey guys!

I have a quick question: Why everyone has in the Personal Timeline table an estimate processing period and I don't? Does somebody know how it wors?

Any information will be appreciated.

Best regards and good luck 2 all!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

On the blue section on the top of this page....Click on IMMIGRATION TIMELINES> on the left there is an option for add/edit time line.... Click there :) after you set it up... view it and it will show you the "estimate"

3/18/2008 Began I-129 F

3/26/2008 Touch/Update

7/11/2008 Sent Jorge Proof of Ongoing Relationship

7/22/2008 TOUCH!! *feels bubbley inside*

7/22/2008 NOA2 By e-mail! WOO!!

7/23/2008 Touch After Approval

7/23/2008 Jorge Received Proof of Ongoing Relationship Packet That I Sent Him

7/26/2008 Received NOA2 Hard Copy

7/28/2008 Petition Arrived to NVC - Got my new case number!

7/30/2008 NVC shipped petition to MEXICO!! Getting closer and closer!

7/30/2008 Petition Arrived to CDJ-(Electronically I suppose???)

8/04/2008 NVC hard copy in my mail box =D

8/30/2008 Packet 3

9/02/2008 Mailing Jorge Interview Packet- Cost me 93 USD; worth it. He will hopefully get it on Thursday evening.

9/04/2008 Jorge Received the packet I sent him for the interview. YAY

9/05/2008 Jorge Received his packet 3 (identical to the one I received)

9/07/2008 Jorge flies to Juarez for Med and Interview

9/08/2008 Medical Date- went well :) He stood in line since 5:30 Am. He finished at 11:15 AM - ish

9/09/2008 Interview- SUCCESS!

9/16/2008 POE

9/17/1008 Arrives to East Wenatchee, WA

9/27/2008 Marriage

AOS EAD Steps

11/07/2008 - And so it begins

11/13/2008 - Touch

11/18/2008 - Appt Letter YAY (Nov. 28)

11/28/2008 - Biometrics Appointment

11/28/2008 - Touch

1/23/2008 - Travel Doc Approved

1/27/2009 - EAD Card ordered

1/31/2009 - Card Recieved

2/18/2009 - First day at new Job :)

4/09/2009 -AOS interview

APPROVED WOO! We are complete!

4/20/2009- Resident Card Received NOW we're complete!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Your sending date is missing!

.png

2/16/08 --> finally send I-129F to CSC

7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.