Zamo95

finally interview is over guys

74 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:D morning ladies and gentlmen :)

first of all i wonna thank everyone here for your support, help, sharing your experiences and everything .

so i had interview on thurs 27th finally, so am back after medical exams to share my interview experience like most of you did.

of course i went to casa on wedn in the train, spent the night in a hotel very close to train station(CASA VOYAGEURS), relaxed , watched some soccer game at the café in the evening ,got dinner and went to bed.

i woke up at 6 morning ,took taxi from hotel to consulate, was so early but good to be there to see ppl and get some stress releived before they open :), so there is a nice quiet café close to consulate named BIVERLY where i took my princess's favorite bread with chocolat(croissants) with coffee :) helped alot to relax and get nice air .

then took my 2 big bags with tons of papers to the consulate, to start serious things. bunchs of ppl were there but most of them are lottery visa's, so first thing i did, i asked security guy he showed me my place, so it was the shortest line :dance: ,went thru secutity stuff outside then again inside, phone off leave it with security sevices,then go to wait in the room with ppl. it's a room like in class, many chairs and consular officer's windows in front of you,before you take a place ask security guy what to do and tell him your on fiancé visa,he would tell you what to do, you give passport and consulate letter from pack3 you write your phone number on it, they give some receipt to go to the other window to pay around 950 dh, back to your place with receipts waiting . plz choose a place where you can see all the consulars or at least 2 of them, that's what i did and it helped, try to concentrate on their faces and how they ask questions, how they speak ,everything .keep concentrate deeply on consulars while reading some qoran .

remember now am waiting for moroccan man to call me not consular, so be ready to give your forms ,BC, police record, so i was called by that moroccan man ,i gave the forms, BC, police record, passport photos (5cm/5cm).

then go to your place waiting ,KEEP concentrate on consulars please.

that's what i kept doing till the BLONDE lady said my name (MOHAMED HAMZA) :wacko: .

the lady you guys were talking about with dark hair is really nicer than the blonde and i wonna stop here to inform you guys that they are really VERY normal persons nothing special. so don't be scared alot .

so i walked up to the window, said good morning madam to consular with a big smile :D ,she said hi how are you, i said fine thank you madam :D.she doesn't smile but dont let her scare you or embarasse you.

but i hope for everyone of you guys to get the young NICE man speaking arabic :)he is nice and funny :)

so i want to say girls/guys in states NOT to worry alot about consulars and stuff nothing really wrong with them at all, the thing you should worry about is your fiancé/es ,work alot on their english, speaking some english is VERY VERY VERY VERY important or at least keep working on interview's samples on phone or chats, my princess and i were training on phone and yahoo for interview :D she helped me alot with that (thank you my soul) but if she was a consular none of you guys would be approved hahahahah:) :P

anyway that's what the blonde lady aked me ,she is speaking like a machine soo fast :help:

first she told me to swear that all informations in the forms are correct i said yes medam i swear :)

then started drilling questions while checking the petition documents :

how did you meet her ?

when did you meet her ?

how many times she visited you ?

how long she stayed with you ?

how many times you were together ?

do you have pics together ?

what was her trips for ? (while checking at our album)

how old is she ?

what does she doing for living ?

where she lives?

is she married before ?

children ?

are you married or married before ?

how much money she makes ?

how do you keep in touch together?

how many tmes you talking on phone?

how long you talking on phone? (while checking phone bills)

whats your phone number?

do you have other phone numbers ?

then started stamping everywhere on documents, signed some receipt gave it to me

she said ok that's fine, i'm gonna give this paper it's VERY normal don't worry , your case needs some AR in washington we will call as soon as security process is complet not longer than a month ,so she gave me(221G) i was like yes i know madam, thank you very much , then i asked her well madam sorry but my fiancé is worrying now without sleep ALLLL night poor baby, so everything is fine madam ? she said yes we will call you when AR is complete, then said thank you good luck :).so it took about 25 minutes maximum.

well that was it, there was some guy with the dark haired lady he was sooo confused he was on K-1 poor guy am sure he was denied ,he doesn't speak english very well and no enough idea about interview ,so plz don't be like that, be strong and get MUCH trainings at least if you really don't speak english well ,because that guy asked him how he was communicating his fiancée if no english ,he was trying to tell her that they speak spanish but she made him confused and lost control of everything, she saw e-mails in english asked him why e-mails in eglish if she speaks spanish ,he didn't understand so he told her that he is using translation websites which NOT good for their case at all.

one other thing while training for interview try to make answers longer. when you keep talking you don't give her time to look for more questions to confuse you, i saw that blonde lady how long she is takiing to interview ppl, so i decided to take this strategie to make answers LONG .so as to stop her keep asking and me answering, because if i stop she would look for other questions. so she asked me twice if i can give her a second to check papers and informations :) so i think she decided to get rid of me :)

well am really sorry for this LONG post, but i wonna help you guys as you helped me and my princess and thank million million times for everything .

and hard luck for alll of you getting ready for interview ,my point to you is speaking english is very important, as long as relationship is serious nothing to worry about, and do MANY trainings together on phone or chat if you really don't speak english well but practice interview's questions and answers in english, when somthing goes wrong it's not consulars it is you or petition or not enough proofs, so plz try to work out all this points before interview and then don't worry about any of those ppl in the consulate.

good luck guy and thank you very much .

I LOVE you my sweetheart now, tomorrow, forever and lonnnnnnnnnger than forever..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

...If you talked this much as you did in one answer in the interview, I would've stamped your visa right there and said get out of my office you're making me crazy! lol just kidding glad everything went well ... Hope you can get home soon !!! (F)

wait a minute... where did that little heart come from on my thingie ????

you have to tell me what zamo means too because my friend named her cat zamo, she's living with an Iraqi and he named her that but I never asked what it meant ! lol

Edited by iceyspots

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Simo,

I am so happy for you and Carrie :yes: Congratulations :dance::dance:

It's wonderful that you took your time to type out the post. It was very informative for those waiting to go through this process. I try to always remind everyone to talk and talk over and over everything before the interview. I think Abdou knew more about me than I did when he had his interview :lol:

It is extremely to be confident. I know Abdou promised me he would make it. It is also very important to make sure you know the answer that you are approved before you leave their office and just waiting for AR. Abdou had that answer for me when we talked right after his interview!! It's the final answer you need to give to your loved one waiting.

Congratulations again :dance:

Doreen :D

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SupportingMoroccanLove/

6/14/03 Met Online

9/30/2003 He was denied a Tourist Visa

1/7/2004 Sent 1-129F-tried to prove hardship; many reasons

8/8/2004 Petition denied

After 214 Days of waiting

10/11/2004 Returned from Morocco even more in love.

11/15/2004 Mailed I-129F off to Nebraska

2/11/05 APPROVAL

2/14/05 EMAIL, OUR PETITION HAS BEEN APPROVED

86 Days what an awesome feeling

2/25/05 Email received from nvc, given case number

3/21/05 Email from consulate

b]INTERVIEW DATE 5/10/05[/b]

3/31/05 Fiance finally receives his packet from the consulate

4/12/05 He had medical exam

5/10/05 INTERVIEW WAS A SUCCESS

5/18/05 VISA IN HAND

Took 214 Days for a denial, but IN 205 days He will be HOME

6/10/05 Abdou arrives in America, what a happy day!

6/13/05 Applied for SSN

6/23/05 6 p.m. We were MARRIED; honeymoon in Gatlinburg

8/13/05 AOS and EAD paperwork mailed

8/25/05 NOAs in the mail!!! Yea!

11/25/05 - BIOMETRIC DATE

01/26/06 - AOS SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND HE GETS HIS FIRST JOB AT FIRST JOB INTERVIEW

02/13/06 - GREEN CARD ARRIVED

4/22/06 - Driver's License!!

11/05/2007 Filed to Lift conditions[/color]

11/07/07 - NOA1 received

12/21/07 - Biometrics completed

04/08/08 - 10 YEAR CARD APPROVED

04/14/08 - CARD IN HAND !!!!!

11/3/08 - Filed for Citizenship

11/29/08 - Biometric Appointment

02/03/09 - Citizenship Interview, HE PASSED

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulations and the long explaination I am sure will help others going thru this embassy.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Simo and Carrie...

sounds like you had a successful interview... my prayer is that you will be with each other soon!

Inshallah!

Simo, thank you for sharing your interview experience. I will be sure to pass this along to Jamal.

Blessings to you both!

Lynne

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congrats and I hope your AR goes quickly!

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Way to go Simo :thumbs: I'm impressed with that whole long answer part :P you really nailed it.

congrats & hope u get a call soon.

Btw, welcome to the "waiting for that :angry: god da** call from casa"

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

08/26/08 filling date

08/27/08 NOA1

09/12/08 Notice for BIO

10/01/08 BIO

02/04/09 RFE received

02/20/09 RFE mailed

03/03/09 APPROVED

03/16/09 NEW CARD RECEIVED

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline
:dance: Congrats to you both and good luck with the rest of the process :dance:

1/12/06 Mail I-129f express mail

1/13/06 TSC rec'd

1/23/06 NOA1 from CSC

1/27/06 - Check cleared

7/10/06 - NOA2

7/14/06- rec'd @ NVC

8/14/06- NVC sent petition to Consulate

8/17/06 - Korean Consulate rec'd Petition

8/23/06 - rec'd packet 3 from Consulate

8/25/06 - sent packet 3 back to Consulate

8/27/06 - got confirmation email from Consulate, they rec'd packet three

8/27/06 - requested interview date via Consulate internet site.

9/1/06 - Checked internet site for interveiw date, it was there

9/25/06 - Interview date - APPROVED

9/28/06 - Visa in Zaeems Hand - YEAHHHHH

1/6/07 - leaving for USA

1/20/07 - Wedding Date

1/20/07 - MARRIED!!!!!

2/10/07 - rec'd certified copy of marriage license

AOS

3/13/07 - AOS package rec'd at Chicago Lockbox

3/20/07 - Rec'd Social Security Card

3/21/07 - Checks Cashed and Case Status online

3/24/07 - NOA1 Rec'd for AOS and EAD

3/27/07 - rec'd Biometrics appt letter - scheduled for 4/20/07 @ 11:00am

4/02/07 - "touched"

4/20/07 - had biometrics appt.

4/21/07 - rec'd letter stating case was transferred to CSC

5/22/07 - rec'd Case Pending at CSC email

6/25/07 - EAD card production ordered

7/7/07 - EAD "touched"

7/7/07 - AOS "touched"

8-6-07 - Rec'd EAD Card in the Mail

5-20-08 - AOS INTERVIEW - APPROVED - PASSPORT STAMPED

7-2-10 - Received 10 year green card in mail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

NICE JOB!!!!

im so excited for you Simo.

Celebrate!! hopefully the AR will go by fast!

-Sarah

Sarah and Otman

Naturalization interview: August 25th

Oath Ceremony: September 17th!!! woo hoo.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Congrats ! Mabrook !

Can I ask a dumb question ?

Why is it that EVERYONE that goes through Casa gets on AR ? Is it like that with other embassies or just casa ?

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
if you really don't speak english well but practice interview's questions and answers in english, when somthing goes wrong it's not consulars it is you or petition or not enough proofs, so plz try to work out all this points before interview and then don't worry about any of those ppl in the consulate.

good luck guy and thank you very much .

I am happy you had success, but I think it is darn low of you to come in here and blame fellow VJ'ers for their their cases being returned. You don't really know anything about their cases and it is unfair and unsupportive to blame them.

If your love IS real like you claim, why ALL the training??? Are you worried you wouldn't of passed without it? :whistle:

Filed: Timeline

Simo, Congratulations and thanks for the long detailed explanation. It's terrible that we have to work so hard to justify our relationships, but unfortunately that's the difference between getting a visa and not getting one many times, and since we all want to be together, that's what we just have to do.

I'm sure your message here will help anyone else getting ready to go through the same thing.

You have certainly practiced your English here with us enough, and you will be so much more prepared for life here in the states than those who haven't. Just be prepared to not understand street talk. Poor Abdel still looks at the people he meets on the bus and says "I have no idea what you just said." He has no trouble most of the time understanding educated people though, and academic talk. You're coming to Georgia too, right? Atlanta? You'll only be about 4 hours from us so we'll have to get together some time after you and Carrie have a very long honeymoon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.