Dr. A ♥ O

Saturday-Caturday

92 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Jackie my prescription, as always, is chinese take out followed by favorite iced cream topped off by popcorn and three or four good can't go to the bathroom 'cause you don't wanna miss what's next movies. I did a Bourne marathon a few weekends ago and that was just the trick. Mission Impossible marathons rock too as well as the Die Hard serie's but those are just my personal cups o tea. ;)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Tammy,

Im going back to just calling DOS and e mailing the Embassy once a month.This every week ####### has got to go. I know how you feel about setting yourself up only to be let down. Why do we do it? Only God can help us at this point and you are right about that.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Tammy,

Im going back to just calling DOS and e mailing the Embassy once a month.This every week ####### has got to go. I know how you feel about setting yourself up only to be let down. Why do we do it? Only God can help us at this point and you are right about that.

I'm with ya though I still wish I had the balls to call and request to talk to Sue.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

I did ask that once and was told it's impossible. You get who you get . <_<

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
Jackie my prescription, as always, is chinese take out followed by favorite iced cream topped off by popcorn and three or four good can't go to the bathroom 'cause you don't wanna miss what's next movies. I did a Bourne marathon a few weekends ago and that was just the trick. Mission Impossible marathons rock too as well as the Die Hard serie's but those are just my personal cups o tea. ;)

Bourne is awesome. I was reading a certain you-and-me-against-the-world thread, kept imagining a man and woman running hand-in-hand through an airport with that closing theme playing.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

hmm we KNOW we get who we get...actually they should understand we understand that we GET WHO OR WHAT WE GET

i mean isnt that the main reason we accept fate? its really a horrible thing to see how people treat people sometimes

the last lady gave me some sympathy but said until the checks are ----- you all know the rest

bascially if we hadnt understood that concept we would think to ourselves a billion times why when there are thousands of happy or seeminly happy couples here in the US walking around holding hands on trains, cuddlin in the parks and just plain oblivious to the world around them...why in the hell we are not even close to that place

did we set ourselves up for that too?? no see thats a dangerous path to walk and it really takes a toll on all the beautiful dreams that we have with our SO's

i told my husband about VJ and he tells me, I know you are only alive through Prayer, me and VJ

amen to that

ya I agree Nagi, this weekly depression is gettin to me

i cant be irratable EVER DAY of the week because of that one call that started off my week

we wish to know what is going on btut ya I will not call this week

you know what they say about time flying when you're having a good time....well the main reason we are IN THIS MISERY is because we are NOT having a good time

what do you think? 17 months on vacation with your husband now how FAST would that go?! its ridiculous how wonderfully quickly time goes when its in THAT situation! so ya I think we can help ourselves mentally shave off that time if we put it towards not calling weekly

then in 6 months lets say you only get reminded 6 times instead of 24 times

whatever happens we will all be here 5 years later and say oh man remember when we were going crazy? (by that time we ar well equipped with new wierder problems lol)

its just the time now is DRAGGGGGINNNGGGG every SECOND seems like a year and every call to dos feels like im back to yesterday

so no more its gotta stop im calling in april

insha-Allah something will happen by then

lotta people got out of this this jan/feb/march

I really am wishing for our safety and health i wish Jackie will feel better...on top of everything, financial problems are the worst to have

its a dark cloud overhead that does not seem to go away and job issues in between is a dangerous combination

God save us

take our thanks and take our prayers and gratitude for all you have given us

we are at some of our worst time in life, oh God save us

Tammy

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

I think I'm gonna hit the gym today. Heck, we have a free gym in the lobby at the apt complex so why not use it if i actually have the energy... ok 'nuff lying, i dn't have th energy. my son asked if we could go and how can i say no to that. what kind of example would i be setting to not allow him to exercise when he asks to..... ok, off i go.

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

I think I'm gonna hit the gym today. Heck, we have a free gym in the lobby at the apt complex so why not use it if i actually have the energy... ok 'nuff lying, i dn't have th energy. my son asked if we could go and how can i say no to that. what kind of example would i be setting to not allow him to exercise when he asks to..... ok, off i go.

(F) amal (F)

Hah! Amal I caught you, ur still here!!!! hhaa nah i just wanted to tell ya ur photos made me smile :star:

Tammy

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

We are getting pounded with snow again! the county automated call has already called here 4 times in the last 10 minutes for snow emergency! there must be a glitch in their system, this happened a couple of months ago but it was during the midnight hours :angry: i had to take the phone off the hook so i could get some sleep. Days like these really give me the incentive to move to a nice warm state so I do not have to deal with these horrible conditions.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Timeline
hmm we KNOW we get who we get...actually they should understand we understand that we GET WHO OR WHAT WE GET

i mean isnt that the main reason we accept fate? its really a horrible thing to see how people treat people sometimes

the last lady gave me some sympathy but said until the checks are ----- you all know the rest

bascially if we hadnt understood that concept we would think to ourselves a billion times why when there are thousands of happy or seeminly happy couples here in the US walking around holding hands on trains, cuddlin in the parks and just plain oblivious to the world around them...why in the hell we are not even close to that place

did we set ourselves up for that too?? no see thats a dangerous path to walk and it really takes a toll on all the beautiful dreams that we have with our SO's

i told my husband about VJ and he tells me, I know you are only alive through Prayer, me and VJ

amen to that

ya I agree Nagi, this weekly depression is gettin to me

i cant be irratable EVER DAY of the week because of that one call that started off my week

we wish to know what is going on btut ya I will not call this week

you know what they say about time flying when you're having a good time....well the main reason we are IN THIS MISERY is because we are NOT having a good time

what do you think? 17 months on vacation with your husband now how FAST would that go?! its ridiculous how wonderfully quickly time goes when its in THAT situation! so ya I think we can help ourselves mentally shave off that time if we put it towards not calling weekly

then in 6 months lets say you only get reminded 6 times instead of 24 times

whatever happens we will all be here 5 years later and say oh man remember when we were going crazy? (by that time we ar well equipped with new wierder problems lol)

its just the time now is DRAGGGGGINNNGGGG every SECOND seems like a year and every call to dos feels like im back to yesterday

so no more its gotta stop im calling in april

insha-Allah something will happen by then

lotta people got out of this this jan/feb/march

I really am wishing for our safety and health i wish Jackie will feel better...on top of everything, financial problems are the worst to have

its a dark cloud overhead that does not seem to go away and job issues in between is a dangerous combination

God save us

take our thanks and take our prayers and gratitude for all you have given us

we are at some of our worst time in life, oh God save us

Tammy

Tammy,

Your post was so spot on! You could not have said it any better. Thank you .

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Rain...rain...rain pouring from the sky...

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

ok peeps, i'm back from visiting Gym. He's a nice guy but he always makes me sweat like there's no tomorrow. I might start making that my saturday "thing". does working out once a week do any good? I burned like 50 calories so that takes the 500 calories i had today down to 450 WOOT! That's another half-a-100 calorie pack. hey, i'll take what i can get.

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.