Dr. A ♥ O

Saturday-Caturday

92 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Happy Caturday everybody :)

Polar thats awesome, you with Paula Deen...

Sara - your daughter is getting more precious by the day - I can't believe that she is already over 4 months - time is flying...

Have a blessed Saturday!!!

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jackie, if worse comes to worse, I have a house in MO that could use an occupant...if u just wanna get the heck away from everything and start over, my door/floor is always open. and hey, we have a mattress in the living room so u'd have a comfy place to sleep. cmmon over girl!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I work on draw/commission and I really don't cost them that much money. So, I have some security that I am cheap, don't cause too much trouble, and I'm fun to have around. I handle several large construction accounts (but they are slow with today's housing market in decline). The retail end of this business is slow due to the economy. I have been doing this for 14 years and never felt this threatned.

On top of this worry, I am having a personal issue and trying to get thru it.

hope you all have a good day.

jJ

03-08-08_1043.jpg

my caturday contribution of Mrs. Ivory and Mr. CatBob chillin' behind me on the couch

Jax, did u say cheap AND fun? Careful who u say that to...hehehehe

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I work on draw/commission and I really don't cost them that much money. So, I have some security that I am cheap, don't cause too much trouble, and I'm fun to have around. I handle several large construction accounts (but they are slow with today's housing market in decline). The retail end of this business is slow due to the economy. I have been doing this for 14 years and never felt this threatned.

On top of this worry, I am having a personal issue and trying to get thru it.

hope you all have a good day.

jJ

(F)(F)(F) (((((hugs))))

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Amal, your cats sleep on the back of the sofa the same as mine. In fact, that's where they are now.

Jackie, many hugs to you!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

My son called and has everything out. I am going home to an empty house. Again. How many times in one year can I do this? If I ever,,,EVER was to fall off the wagon...tonight will be it. It's either a banana split or a Corona.

jJ :luv:

BANANA SPLIT, BANANA SPLIT u know even tho that corona might sound good...its against the rules!!! don't make me duct tape yer mouth shut.

Remember, you need Jax time so this is a really good thing. shut the blinds and do whatever u wanna do girl. enjoy not having anyone depend on u for anything. Everybody needs "self" time so maybe this is Gods way of saying, Jackiecakes, take time for urself for once and just relax...listen to him...I think he's right.

(F) amal (F)

Interview-December 2005

Timeline
Jackie, I realize that this might be a difficult day but I say listen to Amal - she is right on the point - be good to yourself and the sun will shine again soon - you are one tough lady and we are here for you...

Citizenship (N-400)

DONE!!!

Timeline
10122387A~Courage-Posters.jpg

We are here for you Jackie!!!!!!!!

Citizenship (N-400)

DONE!!!

Hello All!

Yes I realize caturday begins at around 12am, 3:45am for the insomina ones and am is the usual. Darn! I was not able tp get up early enough. Finally able to recover after my sickness, I guess I needed that sleep.

jackie-these cut offs are just disguisting, especially someone who is not causing them high costs, and who is a trustworthy worker, I feel if you openly talk in that time period they give you, it will right

olivia - ooh vacation eh? Sounds so hot you cannot imagine.....after i got back from the himalayas on our honeymoon (2006) I never wanted to come back to this dullness but ya know what are ya gonna do

i was seriously contemplating staying there forever, getting some little job and living my life there with no worry of the beaurocratic world and the harshness of the city...duty calls

short vacations often are really what can help you stay stable and happy :thumbs:

Nagi, oh no 15 months, 17 months, its a long time, my last from my first visit was just around 16 months, I know how it feels honey

so I went to see him this december cause it was getting to be too much, we were becoming distant and couldny find anything to talk about....the love was all there but I really wished to see him

Ya that snow and thunder really gives a wierd feeling, for me its false hopes of rain, or warmer weather... :)

I dont know i think im gonna quit calling dos..its just a wierd thing to hear the same thing every time - the thing is if I dont it feels like I should

its a system that needs some push and I don't know if theres any sources other than God who can do that

im thinking of writing to congressmen but what else will they report back other than its in AP

this saturday is filled with work, some unfinished from a long time ago

I wish you gals a really wonderful day

remember we are not just any women who fall when the pressure comes

God made us different

we are strong, we are patient and we are true believers that the Almighty knows more than us

I know a guy who just came from India, got shot at the gas station on his first week of work...what if it just wasnt his time to come? if he stayed in india maybe he could have had a better life?? things like that make me scared to wish too hard on things

its hard to say that to yourself and your SO and to understand that all the time...but maybe theres something to it

My prayers are with us

Have a good day all

Tammy

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Not good, I'm at my desk bawling my eyes out like a little #######. I am going on a break and leaving here for a bit. Ride around the block a few times and adjust my attitude.

j

Jacke you ride around the block, give yourself alone time, whatever you need

just know that even on the shittiest day, there are opportunities

you will probably be fine with this job

stay strong, even if you are not ok at this job, someone with your experience will NOT have a hard time getting right into another one

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

ty for everyone their wishes for my interview...bridget the dress is simple just what i imagined...strapless - simple and flowing...cant wait to wear it - when i dont know;)

JJ - hugs to you:)+

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.