Enlighten one :)

New K3 Aprovals

61 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users.

The NOA1 is the receipt date!

YOU HAVE SEVERE COMPREHENSION PROBLEM.

THE NOA1 IS NOT RECEIPT (NOTICE) DATE,

THE IMPORTANT DATE IS RECEIVED DATE ON NOA1.

comments like

....looks like K3 is not being cancel whatsoever ... are PROOF that your opinions ARE HARMFUL to the community.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
The NOA1 is the receipt date!

YOU HAVE SEVERE COMPREHENSION PROBLEM.

THE NOA1 IS NOT RECEIPT (NOTICE) DATE,

THE IMPORTANT DATE IS RECEIVED DATE ON NOA1.

comments like

....looks like K3 is not being cancel whatsoever ... are PROOF that your opinions ARE HARMFUL to the community.

I shouldn't have used capital letters in my post.

I'm sorry for that.

About comprehension problem...

It's actually not only comment it is diagnosis. And I shouldn't do it also.

I'm sorry for that as well.

Timeline
Nobody owns a thread.

The OP posts no objections to opinions they agree with. See post #2.

I was answering posts that were objecting and directed at me. pushbrk did i give you a chip on your shoulder? You have years of experience in these forums and a successful journey. You should use it to help not harass people.

So while I am here let me post another disclaimer.

I am not denying that people have been told that their I129f petition has been terminated.

My backround information

At the time my friend was told her case was "administratevly closed" I started to pursue that CR1. Her I 130 was approved they forwarded the petition to the NVC from storage. I did not come to this forum for a while. When I came back I was amazed that Her I129f/K3 was approved. That is when I started rethinking the I129f route, while my paper work was being processed at the NVC. The hold up was not me waiting. IT was my lawyer taking a month to tell me that the NVC wanted money. He was told on Oct 16th, I was told Nov16th. We overnighted the money. He did not sent the money until Dec 5th. Nvc did not recieve it until Dec 15th. Then he requested orinial certified documentation from my husband despite the fact that I sent him 3 email asking him for a list of what my husband needed he waited utnil Jan 17th when he recieved them affidavite of support request ten days after he recieved the request. Then I fired him and demanded my money and paper work back.

My husband sent me the information express from Nigeria. I did not get it until 5 weeks later.

The lawyer just sent me my paper work last week.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Nobody owns a thread.

Anybody can post anything to a thread.

Posting an opinion when an OP requests otherwise is not a violation of TOS.

The OP posts no objections to opinions they agree with. See post #2.

The OP has ignored repeated indications that NOA2 in and of itself means nothing unless the petition is forwarded to NVC. Please add a column for NVC received or DOS case number assigned date so the information has real meaning.

I did not say I owned this post. Sean stated he did not want to read from me, I told him to stay away from forums where I posted.

No If you recieved documentation stating that your I129f petition is approved. I could care less where it goes after you recieve the documentation.

Not staying on topic is a violation. Being rude to members is a violation.

pushbrk I did create that colomn so when it happens I will update them. Did you not see thata.

So get a life!

I am almost done my CRI paperwork, Iwill mail it out tomorrow. This has nothing to do with me proving that the I129f is a viable peition.

My husband was granted his ministerial license. This allows him to travel to London and Canada. I live in Maine next to cananda. time is not of the essence anymore.

But at the time It enraged me that the goverment set forth policies and acts and the USCIS changes them to meet their needs. Just because my persuit will not benefit me, It will benefit future petitioners.

No, you didn't state you owned the thread. You're just acting like it.

An approval means nothing until the case gets to the Consulate. The previous documented policy was to approve both the I-130 and I-129 together, then hold the I-130 while forwarding only the I-129F. So anybody wanting a visa is going to be very concerned about what happens to their petition after USCIS approves it.

What CR1 paperwork will you mail out tomorrow? Why would you need something more? Do you mean you'll respond to NVC about your I-130 petition? Please be specific.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
Names------Ser Cent------I-129F------I-129F------I-129F------NVC------NVC------

-------------------------Sent--------NOA1--------NOA2--------Received-Left-----

Adewunmi & Debra--C S C 8/14/2007---8/27/2007---1/9/2008

Jaouad & Samira---C S C 8/13/2007---9/26/2007---3/4/2008

Ben & Sarah ------C S C 8/03/2007---3/04/2008---3/4/2008

Mohammad & Luna-- C S C 8/2/2007----8/15/2007---9/12/2007---11/1/2007---11/7/2007

I am not trying to confuse anybody. I got an email of an approval after a I130 petition, but they were going the CR1 route so their 129f is not showing up.

I want people to post if they hear anything regarding a I129f petition.

If you do not then there is no reason to post in this forum. Thank you.

My husband just received his ministry license. We will be meeting in Canada this spring and London this summer. I live in Maine. He will be able to travel about the country. Time is not a matter anymore.

But I am still trying to find out what is going on, so that we as USC are informed.

I missed this post that showed NVC dates for one couple. FYI Mohammad & Luna don't appear to be a valid example. They filed their petitions in July and paid the old separate fees. The I-129F petitions in question are from filers who paid no I-129F for spouse fee.

Edited by pushbrk

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

i dont think Lurking is trying to confuse anybody here, she just wants to prove her opinion by finding aproved k-3 members.

i read many posts in this websites about k-3 situation, some think that the k-3 is dead, some say its still alive but others say its in coma..i called USCIS

and ask if the k-3 is still valid to petition for and said yes, then i made my decision and sent the i-129f, i am not sure if k-3 still exist but that was my choice...

i respect everybody's opinion, good luck everyone.

http://www.55a.net/firas/english/

12/28/2007 : married

I-130 :

01/20/2008 : I-130 sent

02/20/2008 : NOA1

05/06/2008 : touched

11/08/2008 :approved

I-129f:

02/26/2008 : I-129f sent

03/17/2008 : NOA1

04/02/2008 : touched

04/03/2008 : touched

11/08/2008 : approved

Timeline

Ok I guess I should have said I129f petition approvals. So thank you for clearifying that for me. we should always use proper terminology. When we do not know it, people kindly inform them that it is not correct. Not attacking them for stringing peoples hopes along.

No i was not acting like it, I was teaching how to avoid forums I am in. It states that I created the forum before you click to come in, so If you do not value or care what I have to say do not click the forum.

Affidavite of support, DS230 i think it is called. By CR1 was always at the NVC, because I at first I was told by a VJ user that her I129f was administrativly closed by a USCIS adjuncticator. That is why I never denied people were being told this information. Her I129f petition was then approved out of no where. She then stopped processing the I130 and then went the I129f/K3 route.

that is why I am here trying to figure out what "notice of action" will come into play regarding these "pending"/"administrativly close" petitions. I want to see if some will eventually get approvals. Will they come out with a new policy to note the new policy change. I also am still going ot right my senator and congress regarding what is going on despite the fact we have chose to finish the I130 petition.

Timeline
I missed this post that showed NVC dates for one couple. FYI Mohammad & Luna don't appear to be a valid example. They filed their petitions in July and paid the old separate fees. The I-129F petitions in question are from filers who paid no I-129F for spouse fee.

Give it up pushbrk, I am creating a list of people of have approved I129f/k3 petitions. USCIS is saying that it is still I viable petition despite the fact that they waved the fee. I am just trying to see where this ends up. Go find someone to help. Will you. I do not need help over here. I asked for aproved I129f/k3 petitions.

Timeline

Give it up pushbrk, I am creating a list of people of have approved I129f/k3 petitions. USCIS is saying that it is still I viable petition despite the fact that they waved the fee. I am just trying to see where this ends up. Go find someone to help. Will you. I do not need help over here. I asked for aproved I129f/k3 petitions.

Look, I'm here to help people. I'm assuming you have that at least somewhere in your mind. If you're trying to "see where this ends up" then you need to define both "this" and "ends up". IMO, unless "this" is an I-129F for spouse for which no fee was paid and "ends up" means a visa is issued by a Consulate abroad then you won't be "seeing" anything of any real value or anything that addresses the current K3 issues.

My participation in this thread is to help assure that proper perspective is available to the reader who is currently contemplating filing an I-129F for spouse.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I shouldn't have used capital letters in my post.

I'm sorry for that.

About comprehension problem...

It's actually not only comment it is diagnosis. And I shouldn't do it also.

I'm sorry for that as well.

And I would say... That's a pretty good diagnosis..

How many times have it been discussed that NOA1 date is not received date? NOA1 dates, in fact, could be months after the received date. Remember the receipting delay back in August?

This is why USCIS issued a statement that they are going by the received date.

Timeline
i dont think Lurking is trying to confuse anybody here, she just wants to prove her opinion by finding aproved k-3 members.

i read many posts in this websites about k-3 situation, some think that the k-3 is dead, some say its still alive but others say its in coma..i called USCIS

and ask if the k-3 is still valid to petition for and said yes, then i made my decision and sent the i-129f, i am not sure if k-3 still exist but that was my choice...

i respect everybody's opinion, good luck everyone.

Mine was cancelled or closed but I dont think K3s are dead. I think it's just in a coma.

I agree with you. I dont think Lurking is trying to confuse people. Unfortunately, I think she does.

She post incorrect statements, matrixes, etc to back up what she wants to believe. And I think that is dangerous on a site full of people looking for help.

For example, this latest matrix she pulled is useless without a very important coloumn called "received date." That is the date USCIS was honoring when this fiasco all started.

Cheers mate. Good luck on your I-129F application!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

She post incorrect statements, matrixes, etc to back up what she wants to believe. And I think that is dangerous on a site full of people looking for help.

For example, this latest matrix she pulled is useless without a very important coloumn called "received date." That is the date USCIS was honoring when this fiasco all started.

................................................................................

the VJ members shouldn't reflect on what they read in this site, in fact the site it self has a step by step guide to file a k-3 visa, its not an official site, although its very helpful and i thank the people who created it and all VJ's for their support, but the poroblem is the USCIS website that still have the instructions for filing the k-3 ,that is what realy going to confuse a lot of people that they dont ever know about k-3 cancelation issue..everyone need to do research before filing a petition, and be aware if the information gathered from unofficial site, and everyone is free to give his opinion, and i dont blame Lurking, we all riding the same boat but we dont know where is the captain.

have a good journey.

Edited by adam75

http://www.55a.net/firas/english/

12/28/2007 : married

I-130 :

01/20/2008 : I-130 sent

02/20/2008 : NOA1

05/06/2008 : touched

11/08/2008 :approved

I-129f:

02/26/2008 : I-129f sent

03/17/2008 : NOA1

04/02/2008 : touched

04/03/2008 : touched

11/08/2008 : approved

Timeline

If you post the sent date, then that covers it all. Doesn't matter what day the USCIS received the petition if it falls after the "sent" date.

I am posting people have received approved I129F, this is information anyone can find under immigration timelines.

I am not trying to prove anything NoealandTintin.

I am trying to collect information from people who possible are going the I130/CR1 route as Me, but receive information regarding their I129F after they have been told it had been closed or anyone who receives an approval with their I130.

I guess I do not know what you think I am trying to prove. Forums all over the place post peoples timlines and keep track as information gets updated. I do not know what the big deal is since the problem only comes into play if someone waits on their I130 approval, because they want to wait for the I129F as I was considering. But I would still have a month to wait to harass the USCIS and the fight would take just as long as the I130 interview date.

I have not posted one incorrect statement. I use the "k3" instead of saying the "I129F" whoopee I believe most people knew what I was talking about.

THe timelines are useless to you who are interpreting them for specific information you are looking for? I state what people put in their timeines here on VJ. I did not misrep anyone. THey typed sent date that is the sent date and noa1 and noa2 date.

I did not create these. I just cut and past them to start the thread going so I can add new people has the post or update the timelie. I learned this in a thread I belonged to when I was first going the I130/CR1 route. I am not stating anythingother then what people put in their own timeline. I did not make this up.

Mine was cancelled or closed but I dont think K3s are dead. I think it's just in a coma.

I agree with you. I dont think Lurking is trying to confuse people. Unfortunately, I think she does.

Cheers mate. Good luck on your I-129F application!

Timeline
the VJ members shouldn't reflect on what they read in this site, in fact the site it self has a step by step guide to file a k-3 visa, its not an official site, although its very helpful and i thank the people who created it and all VJ's for their support, but the poroblem is the USCIS website that still have the instructions for filing the k-3 ,that is what realy going to confuse a lot of people that they dont ever know about k-3 cancelation issue..everyone need to do research before filing a petition, and be aware if the information gathered from unofficial site, and everyone is free to give his opinion, and i dont blame Lurking, we all riding the same boat but we dont know where is the captain.

have a good journey.

If USCIS and NVC gives clear instructions and actually follows through on what they claims on their guidelines, then there wouldnt be a need fo a site like VJ. If the USCIS mis-information line are actually helpful, then there's no need for a site like this.

But the USCIS information line are not helpful at all and USCIS doesnt follow through on their stated guidleines and policies. Some people wait 45 days to get approved, some 300 days and still waiting. It is totally cr*p.

Thats why a lot of people comes to a site like this. To find out what other people are experiencing or know, then maybe make an informed decision.

The matrix presented above by Lurking does not look like it came from either experience or knowledge. It looked like a matrix of manipulated data to further convince herself on what she wants to believe.

I dont blame Lurking either but if no one says something about the kind of stuff she post, then un-official statements from un-official sites starts to look like official statements to the confused reader.

Timeline
.just so you understand, you don't have "forums," VJ has forums (like the K-3 forum, the CR-1 forum, etc). You start "threads" or join in threads within VJ forums like this thread I'm posting in now.

With that clarification, I will be happy to stay out of your threads unless I happen to see something incorrect or potentially harmful to my fellow members.

Good luck.

That is exactly what I meant thanks for the better terminology. Sorry I was typing quickly in between doing 3 other things. I know how you have nothing better to do then go around and nit pick what people say. I do not know why I am even discussing this with you in this "thread"

Never said I owned this thread. What i was saying that since I started this thread it is evident when you see it that I will have post in it. So if you are tired of hearing from me do not come inside the thread. you are the one that said you were gong to avoid me. I was just schooling you on how to do it. But i guess you can't get enough of me, because you came back to see me.

I reread my first thread to see what I might have communicated to people that might be harmful. I did not see one thing. Since when is it harmful to start time-lines on VJ? What a joke! Get a grip. I guess you really are reading way to much into my original post. I think you are assigning meaning to my post that does not belong.

I asked for information. My careless use of terminology regarding forums versus threads was not why I created this Thread.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.