Enlighten one :)

New K3 Aprovals

61 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

BADSPELLOR-

NOELTINTIN knows what he is telling any approval is good.

He waited for his I-130 approval 225 days.

Guess why- he filled for K3, and his I-129 got cancelled.

But you are right this is unfair what USCIS doing, many here on VJ try to discover what's going on and eventually help people evaluate their options.

Posters like Lurking only confuses everyone more.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Sad to say?? Approvals are gooood

It's sad because people who filed for IR-1/CR-1 in December and January are getting approvals left and right, and those of us who filed K-3 6 months earlier because it was supposed to be quicker have yet to be approved. I think a 6 month disparity in USCIS processing more than makes up for any delays which would have been incurred by the NVC and longer waits for interviews for many. If your I-129F gets administratively canceled and you end up having to go the IR-1/CR-1 route anyway then we've wasted 6 months for nothing. Even if the K3 is still alive, for many of us with this disparity in processing times, we will end up with a lesser visa that took just as long or longer to get and costs significantly more money and more headache in the long run. Just to think I could have an interview date right now if I didn't send in that I-129F. THAT is sad. It's all sad. I'm happy for everyone who's gotten their approvals so far no matter what they've filed, but for those of us who've gotten suckered into the K-3 with the promise of being reunited with their loved one sooner, I share my sorrow.

I know the feeling. I filed my I-130 back in May. My wife would most likely be with me right now IF I just filed my I-129F a couple of days earlier. Better yet, I wished I have not filed the I-129F at all.

Edited by NoelandTintin

Timeline

I forget something -my husband also filled for K3, and petition got cancelled. We thought this was fast option to be together again.

Our received date on I-129 NOA1 is August 1.

How ironic, we waited for fee to be waived.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Oh because I show people that there are K3 petitions from August to September with approvals? Why would that confuse someone?

Let’s state the facts in another forum that is discussing those facts.

Then you let people make decisions for themselves.

Filling a I129f doesn't hold up the I130 petition and it is free.

This stuff is being debated in another forum. Several other forums.

This forum is for New K3 approvals only. This is so we can see when someone gets a I129f petition approved whether they have an approved I130. People who have approved I130 are now under CR1 so I want them to let us know if they hear anything regarding their I129f petition that was administratively close.

Stay on topic, because you are violating VJ terms of services.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Timeline

Mari & Michelle---California------------8/10/2007----12/11/2007-----12/11/2007

What's all this Lurking? I admire that you dont want to give up your K3 hope but posting incorrect information like this are not helping anyone.

For example, I know for a fact that Mari & MIchelle's sent their I-129F petition on 7/27 and received by CSC on 7/28. USCIS have been going by/honoring received dates instead of NOA1.

I just checked your mari & michelle's timeline. This is the information they posted. If they posted the information incorrectly, please have them fix their timelines because they are confusing people.

The NOA1 is the receipt date!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Oh because I show people that there are K3 petitions from August to September with approvals? Why would that confuse someone?

Let’s state the facts in another forum that is discussing those facts.

This forum is for New K3 approvals only. This is so we can see when someone gets a I129f petition approved whether they have an approved I130. People who have approved I130 are now under CR1 so I want them to let us know if they hear anything regarding their I129f petition that was administratively close.

You post on many forums and join in many threads, and you have shared your unique views MANY times...so let me suggest that you give it a rest and give us all a break. You're posted tables are there for us to judge and everyone can make their own judgments to their merits.

If you continue to post the same old statements, you will soon be dismissed and ignored. If fact, I'm already at that point.

Timeline

Names------Ser Cent------I-129F------I-129F------I-129F------NVC------NVC------

-------------------------Sent--------NOA1--------NOA2--------Received-Left-----

Adewunmi & Debra--C S C 8/14/2007---8/27/2007---1/9/2008

Jaouad & Samira---C S C 8/13/2007---9/26/2007---3/4/2008

Ben & Sarah ------C S C 8/03/2007---3/04/2008---3/4/2008

Mohammad & Luna-- C S C 8/2/2007----8/15/2007---9/12/2007---11/1/2007---11/7/2007

I am not trying to confuse anybody. I got an email of an approval after a I130 petition, but they were going the CR1 route so their 129f is not showing up.

I want people to post if they hear anything regarding a I129f petition.

If you do not then there is no reason to post in this forum. Thank you.

My husband just received his ministry license. We will be meeting in Canada this spring and London this summer. I live in Maine. He will be able to travel about the country. Time is not a matter anymore.

But I am still trying to find out what is going on, so that we as USC are informed.

Timeline

Sean then please stay away from my forums if you do not care to hear what I say. This is my forum that I started. I am not hear to harm. I am hear to get information.

Stay on topic, stay away from my forums, and you will live a peaceful life.

Oh I doubt that if what I say is bothering you, I am sure you will find another poster that will get you upset.

God Bless you and your journey sean.

I am not mad at the users, I am angry with USCIS.

Let's state the facts in another forum that is discussing those facts.

You post on many forums and join in many threads, and you have shared your unique views MANY times...so let me suggest that you give it a rest and give us all a break. You're posted tables are there for us to judge and everyone can make their own judgments to their merits.

If you continue to post the same old statements, you will soon be dismissed and ignored. If fact, I'm already at that point.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Sean then please stay away from my forums if you do not care to hear what I say. This is my forum that I started. I am not hear to harm. I am hear to get information.

Stay on topic, stay away from my forums, and you will live a peaceful life.

Oh I doubt that if what I say is bothering you, I am sure you will find another poster that will get you upset.

God Bless you and your journey sean.

I am not mad at the users, I am angry with USCIS.

Let's state the facts in another forum that is discussing those facts.

Lurking...just so you understand, you don't have "forums," VJ has forums (like the K-3 forum, the CR-1 forum, etc). You start "threads" or join in threads within VJ forums like this thread I'm posting in now.

With that clarification, I will be happy to stay out of your threads unless I happen to see something incorrect or potentially harmful to my fellow members.

Good luck.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'll have to agree that this is awefuly confusing

dd/mmm/aaaa

05/jun/2007 - Got married

I-130

08/aug/2007 - I-130 Packet sent to NSC

09/aug/2007 - I-130 Packet received

19/sep/2007 - NOA1 receipt date

25/sep/2007 - NOA1 arrived

23/apr/2008 - APPROVED

Timeline estimated adjudication on March 4, 2008. It was adjudicated on April 23.

Our I-130 was approved in 258 days.

I-129F

09/oct/2007 - I-129F Packet sent to CSC

10/oct/2007 - I-129F Packet received

12/oct/2007 - NOA1 receipt date

20/oct/2007 - NOA1 received

23/apr/2008 - APPROVED

Timeline estimated adjudication on April 4, 2008. It was adjudicated on April 23.

Our I-129f was approved in 197 days.

NVC

08/may/2008 - replied to my e-mail sent on april 30, saying that our petition has been sent to the consulate.

Consulate

20/JUN/2008 - Interview - APPROVED!!!

AOS

18/mar/2009 - Packet delivered

24/mar/2009 - NOA for AOS and EAD date

25/mar/2009 - Check cashed

15/apr/2009 - Biometrics done

22/may/2009 - EAD approved

Timeline

These are people with sent dates in August forward.

Names------Ser Cent------I-129F------I-129F------I-129F------NVC------NVC------

-------------------------Sent--------NOA1--------NOA2--------Received-Left-----

Adewunmi & Debra--C S C 8/14/2007---8/27/2007---1/9/2008

Jaouad & Samira---C S C 8/13/2007---9/26/2007---3/4/2008

Ben & Sarah ------C S C 8/03/2007---3/04/2008---3/4/2008

Mohammad & Luna-- C S C 8/2/2007----8/15/2007---9/12/2007---11/1/2007---11/7/2007

These people are with NOA1 dates in August

Names---------Service Center-------I-129F-------I-129F-------- I-130

-----------------------------------------NOA1----------NOA2-----------NOA2

MAXWELL & TINA----California-------10/10/2007---11/2/2007------11/2/2007

Jaouad & Samira-----California-------09/26/2007---3/4/2008-------3/4/2008

ax & axel--------------Texas -----------9/21/2007----2/1/2008-------2/1/2008

Adewunmi & Debra—California--------8/27/2007----1/9/2008-------1/9/2008

Gloria & Keith---------California-------8/27/2007----1/11/2008------1/11/2008

suany & bob-----------California-------8/27/2007----1/30/2008------1/30/2008

KD & AB---------------California-------8/25/2007----2/13/2008------2/13/2008

mari & jody------------Vermont---------8/16/2007----12/12/2007-----12/3/2007

mari & jody------------Texas-----------8/16/2007----12/18/2007-----12/3/2007

Mohammad & Luna---California-------8/15/2007----9/12/2007------9/12/2007

my love & me------California----------8/14/2007----12/7/2007------12/7/2007

Mari & Michelle---California------------8/10/2007----12/11/2007-----12/11/2007

A & G-------------California-------------8/8/2007-----12/14/2007-----12/14/2007

GM & PM-----------California------------8/6/2007-----12/19/2007-----12/19/2007

Danny & Casandra—California----------8/1/2007-----12/5/2007------12/5/2007

It was my understanding that the NOA1 was the reciept date and priority date, since mine where the same.

If you are on this list and your priority date was not in August, please let me know so I can fix.

No one would be confused if they just stayed on topic. This is not a debate about whether the K3 visa is a good, working, possible visa. This is a forum for people to post if they have a I129f approval.

Now I am just trying to make a list. If you do not want to see them, do not look.

Timeline

YOU HAVE SEVERE COMPREHENSION PROBLEM.

THE NOA1 IS NOT RECEIPT (NOTICE) DATE,

THE IMPORTANT DATE IS RECEIVED DATE ON NOA1.

comments like

....looks like K3 is not being cancel whatsoever ... are PROOF that your opinions ARE HARMFUL to the community.

Timeline

THE NOA1 IS NOT RECEIPT (NOTICE) DATE,

THE IMPORTANT DATE IS RECEIVED DATE ON NOA1.

comments like

....looks like K3 is not being cancel whatsoever ... are PROOF that your opinions ARE HARMFUL to the community.

I did not say that K3's were not being canceled in this post, Administratively closed, or are available. Uscis is saying that K3's are canceled, administratively closed, and are still available. This forum is not to debate that information. So your rude comments are not needed. I am sorry that this topic gets you so emotional, but it is not meant to.

So let me make that statement for you or should we call it a disclaimer. will that make your feel better. I am looking for conflicting information for clarification of where the USCIS is going to do.

YOU HAVE THE YOU HAVE SEVERE COMPREHENSION PROBLEM calamitka

This forum is for anyone who receives information regarding their I129f petition. That does not include you, so move on to a place where your opinion is needed. Please and Thank you!

Stay on topic, because you are violating the Terms and Service of VisaJourney

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Nobody owns a thread.

Anybody can post anything to a thread.

Posting an opinion when an OP requests otherwise is not a violation of TOS.

The OP posts no objections to opinions they agree with. See post #2.

The OP has ignored repeated indications that NOA2 in and of itself means nothing unless the petition is forwarded to NVC. Please add a column for NVC received or DOS case number assigned date so the information has real meaning.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
Nobody owns a thread.

Anybody can post anything to a thread.

Posting an opinion when an OP requests otherwise is not a violation of TOS.

The OP posts no objections to opinions they agree with. See post #2.

The OP has ignored repeated indications that NOA2 in and of itself means nothing unless the petition is forwarded to NVC. Please add a column for NVC received or DOS case number assigned date so the information has real meaning.

I did not say I owned this post. Sean stated he did not want to read from me, I told him to stay away from forums where I posted.

No If you recieved documentation stating that your I129f petition is approved. I could care less where it goes after you recieve the documentation.

Not staying on topic is a violation. Being rude to members is a violation.

pushbrk I did create that colomn so when it happens I will update them. Did you not see thata.

So get a life!

I am almost done my CRI paperwork, Iwill mail it out tomorrow. This has nothing to do with me proving that the I129f is a viable peition.

My husband was granted his ministerial license. This allows him to travel to London and Canada. I live in Maine next to cananda. time is not of the essence anymore.

But at the time It enraged me that the goverment set forth policies and acts and the USCIS changes them to meet their needs. Just because my persuit will not benefit me, It will benefit future petitioners.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.