GeordieWife

ATTENTION JULY FILERS! (2)

511 posts in this topic

I still have been waiting for noa2. It is over freaking 7 months. This is insane. I cannot stand it anymore. My last update was August 10th, but recently, finally it was update on March 7th and 9th. I do not think that this is due to phone calls because my fiance called several times in Feb.

I have no idea why it took this long. I have no RFE or anything and I am really upset. Do those two touches mean good?????????????

I think these will be good touches. Your nerves must be shot!!! I hope that you are next!!!

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratzies on the approval!! And masha - I really hope they bring good news for you :) July should defo be done now :angry:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
We are approved! I can't update my timeline from work but will soon. I am waiting for more information from Lola--just have a text for now. Guess buying her that cell phone was a good idea afterall!! We are probably in the minority in that we have to wait now for her to come here due to her daughter being in school. It will actually time out pretty good. I will have some time to clean up extra good for them!

Congratulations!! Just in time for summer :dance:

I still have been waiting for noa2. It is over freaking 7 months. This is insane. I cannot stand it anymore. My last update was August 10th, but recently, finally it was update on March 7th and 9th. I do not think that this is due to phone calls because my fiance called several times in Feb.

I have no idea why it took this long. I have no RFE or anything and I am really upset. Do those two touches mean good?????????????

It's gonna be good news Masha, I just know it!! I can't wait to see your happy dance on here!

I have a question...what's the best way to send money to another country? I don't want to send a money order because it seems risky, I can't wire money to his account bc he doesn't have one,

not sure if a check would work either. Has anybody here sent $$ to their fiance?

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
We are approved! I can't update my timeline from work but will soon. I am waiting for more information from Lola--just have a text for now. Guess buying her that cell phone was a good idea afterall!! We are probably in the minority in that we have to wait now for her to come here due to her daughter being in school. It will actually time out pretty good. I will have some time to clean up extra good for them!

Congratulations!! Just in time for summer :dance:

It's gonna be good news Masha, I just know it!! I can't wait to see your happy dance on here!

I have a question...what's the best way to send money to another country? I don't want to send a money order because it seems risky, I can't wire money to his account bc he doesn't have one,

not sure if a check would work either. Has anybody here sent $$ to their fiance?

I guess without a bank account you're best bet is Western Union or something like that. Checks can be difficult to cash without an account and sending cash is too risky!

Timeline
Thanks Julez, I'll check into that. I knew there was something but couldn't think of the name of it.

Its kind of pricey to use WU, but with limited options its your quickest and safest way to go.

Thank you very much VJ family! Thank you very much for the informations & for your help. I have my interview yesterday (march 10). VISA APPROVED! thanks to all of you!

AOS & EAD TIMELINE:

July 23, 2008---Sent AOS & EAD

July 27, 2008---They received AOS & EAD

July 31, 2008---NOA1

Aug 05, 2008---Touched

Aug 06, 2008---Received NOA1 in mail dated JULY 31, 2008

Aug 08, 2008---Received Biometrics appointment in mail. Scheduled on AUGUST 22, 2008

Aug 12, 2008---"WALK-IN" BIOMETRICS DONE (AOS & EAD)

Aug 12, 2008---Touched

Aug 18, 2008---RFE

Oct 20, 2008---request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

Dec 17, 2008---EAD touched

March 27, 2009- Interview..... Approved!!!

Removal of Condition:

Nov 06, 2010-

Jan 18, 2011- Biometrics

March 2011- Approved

.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congratulations Gem !!!!

Laurence

10/15/2007 NOA1

04/29/2008 RFE by email

05/03/2008 RFE hard copy received

Reply to RFE sent 05/05/2008

RFE received at CSC 05/06/2008

NOA2 05/15/2008

NOA2 hard copy 05/19/2008

Packet 3 received 06/09/2008

Packet 3 completed and sent 06/10/2008

Medical 06/11/2008

Packet 3 received @ Embassy 06/12/2008

Packet 4 07/03/2008

Interview 07/17/2008

POE 07/31/2008

Wedding 08/08/2008

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Thank you very much VJ family! Thank you very much for the informations & for your help. I have my interview yesterday (march 10). VISA APPROVED! thanks to all of you!

Woohoo! Congratulations :dance:

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Timeline

yay!! Congrats!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline

Ricardo had his interview yesterday March 10, he was approved but not quite LoL. He was missing two documents: his police papers, "record policivo" (I don't know how to say that in english), and his certificate stating that he is single "carta de solteria" (again I don't know how to say this in english). but he showed his receipts that he requested those papers over two weeks ago and that he's in the process of getting them. Apparently in Panama this takes FOREVER to get, almost 1 month, but he did pass the interview :) they just gave him a green sheet stating that he needed to bring back those documents with his passport and that was it! He doesn't have to do another interview or anything..... the worst is over! ^_^

I was there with him and let me tell you they grilled him! they asked him so many detailed questions one right after another, but I'm so proud of him because he remembered how old we were when we started dating, what year etc. So I'm not officially doing the dance until he tells me he dropped of his papers with his passport meaning that he has officially been approved. ;)

Good luck everyone!

AOS:

August 8, 2008: We're married!! (both the ceremony and legal wedding)

September 11, 2008: Got the marriage certificate in the mail!! 

September 20, 2008: Sent AOS packet (I-485, EAD, AP)

September 22, 2008: USPS confirmed delivery at LockBox

September 26, 2008: Check Cashed!! :)

September 25, 2008: Recv'd date on all NOA's 

September 30, 2008: Received all 3 NOA's: I-485, EAD, AP

Ocotber 10, 2008: RFE for I-485 (needed proof of citizenship for sponsor) :S

October 21, 2008: Biometrics @12 pm in Ft. Lauderdale~over and done with in 5min!!~

October 22, 2008: documents for RFE sent via Priority Mail

October 24, 2008: documents received at MO

November 6, 2008: Case transferred to CSC :D

December 10, 2008: EAD approved!! Card production ordered!

Dec. 15, 2008: Rec'd EAD and AP via mail.

March 2, 2009: AOS Approved

March 9, 2009: Green Card Received!!!

March 24, 2020: N400 submitted (online)

January 2021: notice stating no new Biometrics needed

April 15, 2022: Notice to Appear for interview and exam

June 4, 2022: Interview/Exam Day! 🥳

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Eww - that sounds gross!! Glad he is beginning to pick up though... Would it not be cheaper for him to get the dental work done here though? Or will he have insurance by the time he needs the work done?

Very sore subject there.....as much as I love him....I told him more than SIX months ago to start getting dental work done because it is SO much cheaper there. I will have him on insurance once we're married, but he has a lot of work to do and my policy will only cover 1500$ per year of work. Sooooo i'm just a tad annoyed since his flight is on the 14th of April. I really don't want him ill when he gets here from dental work! Anyway....that's the way it goes with him...Procrastination, one little attribute about him that I'll never be able to change (so I'm dealing with it).

Congrats on the Visa approvals and NOA2's that have come in...soooo happy for you guys!

"The course of true love never did run smooth" - William Shakespeare

K1:

10/29/05...met online

11/23/05...met in person for the first time in London, England

06/29/07...got engaged!

07/19/07...mailed I-129F via certified express overnight mail

08/02/07...check cashed

08/04/07...NOA1 received in mail

12/11/07...NOA2 issued from CRIS email!! YAY!

12/12/07...touch!

12/17/07...received hard copy of noa2

1/14/08.....file reaches NVC

1/28/08.....packet 3 received

2/29/08.....medical interview

4/01/08.....interview

04/03/08...visa in hand!!

04/14/08...POE JFK!

05/17/08...Wedding!

Adjustment of status

06/21/08...Mailed AOS,EAD, and AP paperwork

06/27/08...NOA1

07/17/08...Biometrics

07/29/08...Transferred to CSC

08/21/08...Touch I-485!

08/22/08...Touch I-485!

08/25/08...Received AP in the mail!

08/28/08...Received EAD in the mail!

08/29/08...Email from CRIS welcoming the new permanent resident! YAY!

09/06/08...Green card received in mail!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Congrats on all the recent approvals

I hope those touches are 4 an approval!

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-26

I-129F NOA1 issued : 2007-08-06

NOA2 received: 12/20/07

NVC received: 12/28/07

NVC sent to embassy 1/2/08

Packet 3 received: 1/15/08

Packet 3 sent: 1/21/08

Interview- 2/14/08

K1 Visa APPROVED- 2/15/08 and delivered 2/21/08

Wedding 3/21/08

3354.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Very cool. Congrats!!

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Gratzies on the approvals!!

And GeordieLover - I know what you mean - we do love them but they do like to test us don't they?!?!!

Also DEBZ IS ON HER WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo excited and nervous and everything for her and it is driving me nuts that I can't text her cause a) she is on a plane most likely and B) she cancelled her phone contract a couple weeks ago.... AHHHHH!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear from her!

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.