Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I wish. But I doubt they would have carried it that far. I'm thinking they told him SIR, you'ure M)$*#$)#$ing K-1 PETITION HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN...now, get you punk A$$ out of here.........SECURITY!

Oh, I wish I could have been a fly on the wall. WHAT A KODAK MOMENT

:lol::lol::lol:

Wooiieee mi cyan believe he showed up :lol: Gosh I really would have loved to see that :yes:

I hope and pray that he doesn't harm any of your family in retalitation. Many prayers going out to them all!

Now, that's the main thing we're worried about. Oh, lord help us.

I CAN believe it. When you meet him he seems nice, but after 20 minutes is niceness turns to ARROGANCE...I I could to a running back flip I would. You don't know how RASS happy I am that he showed up. I bet he will never FORGET that for the rest of his life.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Kimmy you better start talking!!! bat.gif

ahaha.. :lol::lol: ok yards since a u :)

OK..GILL WANTED ME TO LET U GUYS KNOW THAT HER JOURNEY HAS COME TO AN END ...THEY GOT APPROVED !!!, SO SHE IS TAKING A BREAK TO GET HERSELF PREPARED FOR WHEN KEN...ARRIVES !!!

CONGRTAS GILLI..WE KNEW U COULD DO IT !!

SORRY GUYS !!!! :lol:

:o Kimmy...I'm bout ready fi box you now..... :angry::angry: . and Gill if she had anything to do wit dis. :angry: Wha kinda ting dat, meking us all feel bad. CHA!!!

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

As far as jobs go, I have learned that money just doesn't buy you happiness and jobs are fleeting.

I believe in taking the best your situation has to offer you and working with it to make the life you want along the way. Learning and advancing are big pluses.

As long as my husband works hard at the job he has and learns everything he can from it, he will be going far.

And as long as we mesh in our married life, he could be picking up poop after the Clydesdales (Anheuser Busch horses, for those of you not in the St. Louis area) in parades and as long as he is working hard and earning money to help us out, I'm happy.

and that's what i love about my husband..he is willing to do a job because it will PROVIDE for us

Same here.

MY COUSIN'S EX SHOWED UP FOR his INTERVIEW (poor thing) ........(I'm rolling on the floor)

Now, he's really THREATENING TO burn down the house in Jamaica.

Woieeeeeeeeee what a stress.

I'll fill ya'll in later.

:blink: Oh man! what happened when he got there? What they tell him?!

I don't know yet. He left her 15 very ANGRY voicemail messages at home, cell and at work. What a dumb A$$... I knew he would show up. A friend of my cousin and her also had her interview this morning and she saw him. He cut his hair. That #######! I wondered what he would have showed them as an Affadvit of Support?

GOD is GOOD

they should have played along with him...and then at the end say oh ya you are so denied.... :lol: that would have been great some good tv.....

I wish. But I doubt they would have carried it that far. I'm thinking they told him SIR, you'ure M)$*#$)#$ing K-1 PETITION HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN...now, get you punk A$$ out of here.........SECURITY!

Oh, I wish I could have been a fly on the wall. WHAT A KODAK MOMENT

:yes::yes:

HOW can be sooo STUPID!!! This is too damn funny. :lol::lol:

Lawny..NO HE DIDN"T :lol::lol:

Kimmy,

When she called me all I kept saying was "NO HE DIDN'T" ..... "NO HE DIDN'T"...I knew he would. He is so damn arrogant. She has forgiving him plenty of times for things he has done in the past.

She was at a large catering event so she only able to let me hear one of the messages. It go like this

DUTTY BBCLATT gyal a dead u dead now...bun mi ago bun dun dat bbclatt house. My uncles and my 3 of my cousins are in the house now until the renters move in. So, she called them and they're aware of what's going on. My uncle should be at the police station taking to the sargent now.

Kimmy,.... mi deh a mi desk a dead...I can't wait for my cousin to call back. She so happy, she start crying.

NO HE DIDN'T....DYAM FOOL...wah mek him no go mek di nEXt sponsor do it fi him....the player got played :lol::lol:

Sho nuff den his dumb rass left evidence on her cell phone, bout brunin the house down. :no::lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hhhmm interesting....how does it work once the child is older?? is there a seat then that they can sit in?

Oh yes!!!

Here's a video :)

http://www.stokkeusa.com/xplorydemo.htm

Wow they are expensive from 700 to 1099. My goodness it must be nice. Where they cheaper in UK?

For a stoller :D That reminds me to re-fill my BC prescription.

HAHAHAHA I know I am behind..but this comment here...made me WEAK!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
Lawny,

I ain't even finish reading your post yet,...get an order of proctection that says she can't come within ex-number of feet within your house. i'm sure she threanted you...and even if she didn't call her and leave some bad wud pon her phone and when she call u back don't pick up, let it go into voicemail and take it down to the police station....and i don't even think u need a voicemail....while he may have the right to be there...she doesn't...Go to the police station...there has to be some sort of trespassing law for her....she's in your house...and you never invite her...he is part owner but he doesn't live there, I really can't believe he has free access to the whole house...now let me see what else u had to say...

He owns half the house...we live in MD, so law says, I can't put him out or lock him out (unless he HURTS me). Girl, this is just FRIGGIN fustrating. I told that gyal no come back a mi yard. I told her to get the hell out and when she refused, I took her purse and threw it outside. She start cussing, neighbors were outside working in their yards and I was so embrassed. I told her I'm calling the police, so they left.

Yuh see wah mi seh... Mi haffi shawt shawt tempa, wen she refused mi wodda had deh green light and license to WOOP HER A$$!! Mi nuh wan fe mek yuh no more upset but dis ere really mek mi angry. Ah who she tink she is??

Bwoy mi tell yuh mi haffi calm dung nuh :angry:

I feel the same way...go the police station and file a police report...i'm sure somewhere in the cussing yesterday there was a threat, if not make one up...think about it this way...say Marcel does get his NOA2 in weeks and is able to come up here before the 4 months...what would happen when your ex come in the house like he live there...Marcel would kick his ###..then he would have a police record and no AOS...U NUH WANT THAT...so you have to start setting up shop the right way from now and secure you and your man's future...

Shyne/Jengs,

Trust mi...I've thought about doing all sorts of stuff. I went to the police 6 months ago and was told there's really nothing that can be done in obtaining an order of protection, since he hasn't done anything. Then they told me about the law and locking him out or changing the locks. If I change the locks, all he has to do is call and locksmith and have them open the door. Marcel and I won't be living at that house. I hope (and ladies, please pray for me) that I'll close on this house April 30th. Everything is in place so far; and Jengs, Marcel will kick him down.

Hear the gyal...she ago call police cause mi destroy her property (cause mi fling her purse outside)...mi stand up a mi front step and fling it into the street. I didn't care. I told her to get out and she was refusing to leave. What hurts me the most, is that my son was there and the BURNED me. You have no idea. I'm telling you right now, if she's there today. Ya'll will not see me on line for a while. I hate to say that, but that's how I'm feeling now.

Just got of the phone with local police and was told I can get a no-treprass order against her since she's harrasing me. So, back to the Courts tomorrow. That I will not be able to get for 6-8 weeks. Now, if mi BAX her down...they'll lock me up right away. I just don't get it.

My husband has this nasty ex girlfriend (and nothing in comparison to your situation) who thought she could get all up in mine and take me for some fool. I listened and ignored enough and then its like I just hit this place and I said plenty nasty stuff to her but the ONLY thing that got a reaction is when she was all up trying to fool around with me and mine and I simply said "I have heard hell is a hot place"

and SHE FLIPPED OUT

she never bothered me again. maybe its worth a try. haha

then again. it was a totally different situation.

I would probably just shove my boot so far up her @** that the LAST thing she would be thinking about is turning me in. haha

I used to teach in the ghetto and when the kids would tattle "So and so pinched me..so and so pulled my hair..so and so hit me" I would look at them and say "obviously not hard enough if you are tattling" (but dont go thinking im a bad teacher.. I always dealt with it outside of that)

too bad that isnt REALLY true

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Timeline

OK..GILL WANTED ME TO LET U GUYS KNOW THAT HER JOURNEY HAS COME TO AN END ...THEY GOT APPROVED !!!, SO SHE IS TAKING A BREAK TO GET HERSELF PREPARED FOR WHEN KEN...ARRIVES !!!

CONGRATS TO GILL AND KEN

Kim Kim yuh nuh easy atall!! Mi almost bruk dung wen mi read dis ere, dat was a good wan :yes:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

WHAT???

NO!!!!!!!

Kimmy.....they are talking about a K-1. With a K-1, you marry in the US, file for AOS, receive a 2 year conditional green card. 90 days before the expiration date, up to the expiration date, you can then file for the 10 year green cared. That is called lifting of conditions.

ahahah....Mi know seh a did something dat no ave nuttin fi do wid mi :lol::lol:

OK...SOO..GILL WANTED ME TO TELL U GUYS..SHE'S SORRY THAT HER JOURNEY HAS COME TO AN END..AND SHE'S GONNA TAKE A BREAK

sheesh i was sick to my stomach! yay!

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Timeline

MY COUSIN'S EX SHOWED UP FOR his INTERVIEW (poor thing) ........(I'm rolling on the floor)

:o:o I know he felt stupid :lol:

I wish I could have been there to se his face :hehe::lol:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:lol:

It's just a subject i hate b/c ppl judge my relationship all the time..they assume that my husband has no idea b/c i'm the college grad and doing somthing for herself kinda gal and "should" be with a man that is choking himself with a tie just b/c of that..so basicly they're saying i'm "better" than my husband...so u never know what's the meaning of the book until u read it...unless u "judge" by reading from the back :) I find ppl that force each other into these so called professional lives end up being miserable when they grow old if they get there..

OK JG ..dats it mi come off di soap box b4 mi slip :lol:

I value different things in a man...like can u fix my plumbing...no not lay the pipe...fix stuff....now it doesn't mean that if I met a professional down to earth man, I wouldn't date him...and plus a plumber makes more than some of these professional types...so it sometimes doesn't pay to generalize.

:o:o I know he felt stupid :lol:

I wish I could have been there to se his face :hehe::lol:

thank god for small favors....lol

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
Jax - the first time is sooooooooo exciting. When is he going? Are you going?

It's been two years since Damien been home.

We are going when he is done with summer school. Thinking the end of July start of August. He is going the first week alone and then Jaylyn and I will be traveling down the next week. So he is staying 2 weeks and I am staying one week. I wish we could afford the El Greco but we will be staying away from the beach. I forgot the name of the hotel. Yeah we will see if we go next year with the baby and everything. We thought Grandma should see the baby. She has no family left in Jamaica so it will be nice to visit her. I am hoping she will take Jaylyn for the weekend so I can go to the beach and hang out. I am excited to hangout with my friends too. This will be also the longest time for me away from my friends. I am use to going once a year and it will be a little over a year. I am hoping we can go other places beside Jamaica someday. Maybe Disney World in the next couple of years.

Did you go when he went done for the first time? Does he not want to go back now?

My mother, aunt and I went back with him the first trip March 2006. That was the first time our families met. It was nice but a short trip.

We went back that July for Sumfest. 13 of our friends went with us...they stayed 4 nights. We toured JA while Damien was visiting his friends and family during the day and we all partied every night. I stayed two extra nights...just me and him....no interruptions. He end up staying for extra 4-5 nights with his brothers.

I went back with some friends last July but he did not want to go. Too many pressures from his family. We're going the first week in August. He's now excited.

It sounds like everyone is going back the first week of August. Mindy is also going that week. I am glad we have a small family. Hubby is just bring down dog chains for his Kaos family group. Boys :lol::whistle:

Try having 3 brothers who wears the same size as you :wacko: Damien came home almost naked the first trip. He learned his lesson the 2nd trip. Let's see what will happen this August...

Yeah, we're landing the same time as Mindy. Maybe we'll have a quick group hug before they leave for Kingston.

I am waiting on Dwains schedule for school before we buy our tickets. Wow the same time did you guys plan that ;). LOL naked I can believe it. I hope he comes home with some clothes on this time. :lol: We are you guys staying in MoBay?

Alright I really need to go to bed I am so tired. Wishing it was Friday only 24 days more to work. :whistle::dance: Spring Break come soon please.

Yeah, we'll be in MoBay. Damien is waiting for his vacation approval from his job and his 10-year green card extension letter before buying his ticket.

Good night. I'm tired too.

If everything works out for us. We will be down the same time as you guys.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
CONGRATULATIONS GILL!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, live in this moment, because it's one of the most important moments in your life!! Have fun!!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.