Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MY COUSIN'S EX SHOWED UP FOR his INTERVIEW (poor thing) ........(I'm rolling on the floor)

Now, he's really THREATENING TO burn down the house in Jamaica.

Woieeeeeeeeee what a stress.

I'll fill ya'll in later.

:blink: Oh man! what happened when he got there? What they tell him?!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1luv...This is real life..no poking fun here

Ur hubby knows that reading and writing is something he wants to achieve so he is doing what is necessary. I forget who said but some men DO NOT care to ever learn and they are ok with that. Is it that they "think" learning to read and write will get them no further than where they r right now ?

i agree with that....and i think there is more too it as well...i know for mike he was ashamed that he could not read or write that well....and there for did NOT want to get help because he felt like he was the only person in the US with this issue....i explained time and time again he is so not the only person with this issue....still he didn't want to believe me and got a ok job...stocking shelves which is fine...happy for him to have that job....BUT he doesn't want to look for a better job or a second job because that would mean more paperwork....

This is where it gets to be a problem for me. He's holding himself back cause his mind is not free....not because someone tells him he can't do it.

and it is aproblem for me as well....i want to drill a hole into his thick head and put some sense into him....it really bothers me....

Filed: Timeline

MY COUSIN'S EX SHOWED UP FOR his INTERVIEW (poor thing) ........(I'm rolling on the floor)

I don't know yet. He left her 15 very ANGRY voicemail messages at home, cell and at work. What a dumb A$$... I knew he would show up. A friend of my cousin and her also had her interview this morning and she saw him. He cut his hair. That #######! I wondered what he would have showed them as an Affadvit of Support?

GOD is GOOD

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy you better start talking!!! bat.gif

ahaha.. :lol::lol: ok yards since a u :)

OK..GILL WANTED ME TO LET U GUYS KNOW THAT HER JOURNEY HAS COME TO AN END ...THEY GOT APPROVED !!!, SO SHE IS TAKING A BREAK TO GET HERSELF PREPARED FOR WHEN KEN...ARRIVES !!!

CONGRTAS GILLI..WE KNEW U COULD DO IT !!

SORRY GUYS !!!! :lol:

Awesome News!!! Congrats Gill & Ken!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

I don't know yet. He left her 15 very ANGRY voicemail messages at home, cell and at work. What a dumb A$$... I knew he would show up. A friend of my cousin and her also had her interview this morning and she saw him. He cut his hair. That #######! I wondered what he would have showed them as an Affadvit of Support?

GOD is GOOD

they should have played along with him...and then at the end say oh ya you are so denied.... :lol: that would have been great some good tv.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

GOD is GOOD

they should have played along with him...and then at the end say oh ya you are so denied.... :lol: that would have been great some good tv.....

The nerve of some people... They should have locked him up for simply being stupid...

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

GOD is GOOD

I wish. But I doubt they would have carried it that far. I'm thinking they told him SIR, you'ure M)$*#$)#$ing K-1 PETITION HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN...now, get you punk A$$ out of here.........SECURITY!

Oh, I wish I could have been a fly on the wall. WHAT A KODAK MOMENT

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

GOD is GOOD

I wish. But I doubt they would have carried it that far. I'm thinking they told him SIR, you'ure M)$*#$)#$ing K-1 PETITION HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN...now, get you punk A$$ out of here.........SECURITY!

:yes::yes:

Lawny..NO HE DIDN"T :lol::lol:

Kimmy,

When she called me all I kept saying was "NO HE DIDN'T" ..... "NO HE DIDN'T"...I knew he would. He is so damn arrogant. She has forgiving him plenty of times for things he has done in the past.

She was at a large catering event so she only able to let me hear one of the messages. It go like this

DUTTY BBCLATT gyal a dead u dead now...bun mi ago bun dun dat bbclatt house. My uncles and my 3 of my cousins are in the house now until the renters move in. So, she called them and they're aware of what's going on. My uncle should be at the police station taking to the sargent now.

Kimmy,.... mi deh a mi desk a dead...I can't wait for my cousin to call back. She so happy, she start crying.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Kimmy,

When she called me all I kept saying was "NO HE DIDN'T" ..... "NO HE DIDN'T"...I knew he would. He is so damn arrogant. She has forgiving him plenty of times for things he has done in the past.

She was at a large catering event so she only able to let me hear one of the messages. It go like this

DUTTY BBCLATT gyal a dead u dead now...bun mi ago bun dun dat bbclatt house. My uncles and my 3 of my cousins are in the house now until the renters move in. So, she called them and they're aware of what's going on. My uncle should be at the police station taking to the sargent now.

Kimmy,.... mi deh a mi desk a dead...I can't wait for my cousin to call back. She so happy, she start crying.

wow...i can but i can't believe that he would still go....oh i would have loved to have been that immigration officer....

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kimmy,

Oh Rass!!!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kimmy,

NO HE DIDN'T....DYAM FOOL...wah mek him no go mek di nEXt sponsor do it fi him....the player got played :lol::lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yardie,

Heck yeah I'd be ok! If he is getting the job done by supporting his family and happy I would LOVE that! Thats what life is all about.  When I write on here, i write my OWN thoughts not what society says I should think, so I truly don't see those jobs as menial.  i for one want to be barefoot and pregant and would love for my man to support me.  I want to move from the states an live a carefree life somewhere else. i don't place to much emphasis on the "job" that you have cause i wasn't born to live life working, I want to live life living and that has always been my goal.  i need a man who has that same dream...and I beileve Evan does.<BR><BR>I dated a guy who made about $80K and was up for promotion.  He was a smart, good looking guy, and had drive, BUT he also didn't share the same goals as me....to be barefoot pregnant and living on some little island somewhere...haha.  he would have rather I stay working after haivn a baby and get a nanny.....oh no! He already makes $80K and I still need to work...his drive was all about the money...not about a good life and enjoying your family and kids.  He would never have liked the idea that I just want to be a Carni or something, cause to him, he had to have the perfect wife, 2 kids, hot car, exectutive job, and big house. So he needed his wife to work work work to support this dream.  Now thats ambition and drive, but it doesnt actually equate to happiness for us as a couple.

Thanks for clarifying/explaining :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:lol::lol::lol:

Wooiieee mi cyan believe he showed up :lol: Gosh I really would have loved to see that :yes:

I hope and pray that he doesn't harm any of your family in retalitation. Many prayers going out to them all!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.