Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy.....they are talking about a K-1. With a K-1, you marry in the US, file for AOS, receive a 2 year conditional green card. 90 days before the expiration date, up to the expiration date, you can then file for the 10 year green cared. That is called lifting of conditions.

ahahah....Mi know seh a did something dat no ave nuttin fi do wid mi :lol::lol:

OK...SOO..GILL WANTED ME TO TELL U GUYS..SHE'S SORRY THAT HER JOURNEY HAS COME TO AN END..AND SHE'S GONNA TAKE A BREAK

what??? i am reading this right??? or are you kidding....

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy.....they are talking about a K-1. With a K-1, you marry in the US, file for AOS, receive a 2 year conditional green card. 90 days before the expiration date, up to the expiration date, you can then file for the 10 year green cared. That is called lifting of conditions.

OK...SOO..GILL WANTED ME TO TELL U GUYS..SHE'S SORRY THAT HER JOURNEY HAS COME TO AN END..AND SHE'S GONNA TAKE A BREAK

Seriously?!?!?!? thud.gif

Edited by Yardiewife

Timeline

Seriously?!?!?!? :o

i know....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok....I don't think someone being a "professional" makes them any more of a "good" husband/bf whatever...Sometimes they are the ones that know nothing about loving another person b/c they love themselves so..they become selfish at the game. Anything a man does in live that fufills him is his profession..my husband would not give up his trade for a desk job..he doesn't think that's work..and of course mi affi go inna one long story why a desk job is just as much of a job liek any hard labor job...It all come down to who appreciates what u can offer..not what "I" can make u and all this fantasy #######....That's like me telling my hsband .."u have to go to school and become a CPA for u to be able to be around my friends" kiss mi teet...bunch a ####### and u relationship won't last b/c ur trying to change him/her into something he is NOT..sharing a common goal for the relationship is it for me..we have to be striving for the same things...I push u, u push me..and so on...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Kimmy you better start talking!!! bat.gif

ahaha.. :lol::lol: ok yards since a u :)

OK..GILL WANTED ME TO LET U GUYS KNOW THAT HER JOURNEY HAS COME TO AN END ...THEY GOT APPROVED !!!, SO SHE IS TAKING A BREAK TO GET HERSELF PREPARED FOR WHEN KEN...ARRIVES !!!

CONGRTAS GILLI..WE KNEW U COULD DO IT !!

SORRY GUYS !!!! :lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK..GILL WANTED ME TO LET U GUYS KNOW THAT HER JOURNEY HAS COME TO AN END ...THEY GOT APPROVED !!!, SO SHE IS TAKING A BREAK TO GET HERSELF PREPARED FOR WHEN KEN...ARRIVES !!!

Congrats Gill :dance:

Thanks for letting us know Kimmy.

Timeline
That was so mean Kimmy...yuh knoa sey yuh a go pay fi it lata right?!?

memba u cyaa be too mean...I"M WITH CHILD... :lol::lol:

Timeline

oh geez kimmy.....i was getting worried....

happy they got approved!!!! :dance::dance:

Timeline

Congrats Gill :dance:

Thanks for letting us know Kimmy.

She's jumping off the walls...amongst other things :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.