Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawny just had to post on the stinky arm lady you work with.

I went to find you somethings to help you deal with it

images-1-2.jpg

stinkcombatant.jpg

Give her these

febreeze.jpg

ban.gif

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

:wow: I can't believe how much everyone has chatted since the last time I checked in. I hope everyone is doing well.

I'm checking in on Sus since the area she lives in in CT is under a tornardo warning. The part I live in had severe thunderstorms, flooding, hail and heavy winds.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:wow: I can't believe how much everyone has chatted since the last time I checked in. I hope everyone is doing well.

I'm checking in on Sus since the area she lives in in CT is under a tornardo warning. The part I live in had severe thunderstorms, flooding, hail and heavy winds.

The boat can just row past my house to pick me up for the ride - Wicked river running down my road right now!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline
Hey I have a question:

On Dwayne's I-94 and in his visa he has an EAC number. The one on the back of the I-94 is handwritten with some other scribble can't read. Is this just his number for immigration purposes or does this have to do with employment authorization?

Thanks

Wakey

Wakey,

They made a copy of it at the social security office. They also asked for it when we went to the MVA. I'm not sure how it is in ATL, but here in MD they wanted to take his Jamaican license so, we tell them he don't have one. He's been driving since he got here.

So he got his drivers license already? I told Dwayne we would have to wait until he has his ssn back. That is great news

Wakey,

In order to get a GA driver's license, Dwayne has to have a social security number. DMV does not ask to see it, but the number is verified. Have Dwayne study the learner's permit manual. Kevin surrendered his Jamaican license. He still had to take the written and road tests. Dwayne also has to prove that he is a Georgia resident. I added Kevin's name to the gas bill months before he arrived in the U.S.

Later,

Mrs. Scott

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So, do ya'll like my hair style. I was trying to post it bigger, but I don't know how to.

Sus; TL where you at. Show me how to do this.

OMG.......You are the Acid Queen from Tommy. Love it, Tre.

I want to post it so that ya'll can see it better...but mi no know how fi do dat.

NIICCCEEEE Tre..girl it must have been down your back when u pressed it. how ya keep it so healthy.. my likkle girl has curly hair that "afros up"well (no such word I know) so I won't put a perm on hers like my oldest , but it always looks dry.. I try the shea butter, moisturizer, Sheen spray but it still looks so DRY. I always end up just plaiting it up or the faithful afro puff for days on end.

Dancehallquana, I use olive oil on my hair, it keeps from being dry. I can't use regular hair oil on my hair either.

Roxcie

I use it too

DHQ you should put some olive oil on her hair while its wet,

that will help you comb it out as well as lock in moisture.

Which in turn will also keep it from looking so dry.

Is this regular ole olive oil? My hair is always so dry at the ends and I want something to help hold in the moisture.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Clairen, there's a new thread Part 7 open. Get outta her girl. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

So, do ya'll like my hair style. I was trying to post it bigger, but I don't know how to.

I want to post it so that ya'll can see it better...but mi no know how fi do dat.

NIICCCEEEE Tre..girl it must have been down your back when u pressed it. how ya keep it so healthy.. my likkle girl has curly hair that "afros up"well (no such word I know) so I won't put a perm on hers like my oldest , but it always looks dry.. I try the shea butter, moisturizer, Sheen spray but it still looks so DRY. I always end up just plaiting it up or the faithful afro puff for days on end.

Dancehallquana, I use olive oil on my hair, it keeps from being dry. I can't use regular hair oil on my hair either.

Roxcie

I use it too

Is this regular ole olive oil? My hair is always so dry at the ends and I want something to help hold in the moisture.

Claire, it the regular olive oil at the local grocery store.

Roxcie

Timeline

Roxcie

I use it too

Roxcie

Hi all its me Journee. I owned hair salons for years <thats my side hustle now>:) and one thing we used that really works well on "Multi Ethnic" hair is a product call "Curly Pudding". My sister and brother are "Bi Racial" and my sister uses it on her hair. She has a " Awfull dry sand red cotton ball" on her head if she doesnt!!!

You will have to order it off the internet from New York. But it is the best. It will allow her hair to have the "Natural Curl/kink" without the dry frizzies. IT MAKES THE HAIR LOOK SOOO PRETTY! I warn you it is a bit expensive . But it is worth every dime and the product lasts a long time.

You can even use this stuff on straight hair and it will make it curl with out applying a chemical. <Hell I sound like a commercial!> I perm my hair faithfully. But when I am not rockin a weave or extremly straight. I put this product in my hair and it curls right up. <I love their Baby Buttercreme for my daughters hair.

They need to send me my dayum commission check!!

http://missjessies.com/products.htm

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Timeline

Roxcie

I use it too

Roxcie

Hi all its me Journee. I owned hair salons for years <thats my side hustle now>:) and one thing we used that really works well on "Multi Ethnic" hair is a product call "Curly Pudding". My sister and brother are "Bi Racial" and my sister uses it on her hair. She has a " Awfull dry sand red cotton ball" on her head if she doesnt!!!

You will have to order it off the internet from New York. But it is the best. It will allow her hair to have the "Natural Curl/kink" without the dry frizzies. IT MAKES THE HAIR LOOK SOOO PRETTY! I warn you it is a bit expensive . But it is worth every dime and the product lasts a long time.

You can even use this stuff on straight hair and it will make it curl with out applying a chemical. <Hell I sound like a commercial!> I perm my hair faithfully. But when I am not rockin a weave or extremly straight. I put this product in my hair and it curls right up. <I love their Baby Buttercreme for my daughters hair.

They need to send me my dayum commission check!!

http://missjessies.com/products.htm

My sister said you may like this product also

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD ANY LONGER...

WE HAVE MOVED TO PART 7...SEE LINK BELOW!!

SEE YOU ON 7!!! :luv::D

WE HAVE REQUESTED THAT CAP'T EWOK CLOSE THIS THREAD!!

Bless-ed,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.