Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Hey I have a question:

On Dwayne's I-94 and in his visa he has an EAC number. The one on the back of the I-94 is handwritten with some other scribble can't read. Is this just his number for immigration purposes or does this have to do with employment authorization?

Thanks

Wakey

Wakey,

They made a copy of it at the social security office. They also asked for it when we went to the MVA. I'm not sure how it is in ATL, but here in MD they wanted to take his Jamaican license so, we tell them he don't have one. He's been driving since he got here.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I just wanted to share this with you. I CAN'T SMELL A DAMN THING........and I think all the hairs in my nose have burned out.

Someone call her and see if she's talking funny!

Sus; I'm not sharing the rum punch...well, I take that back...I'll give you 2 ozs of it. Love yah!

Tre --

Only two ounces???? YOu know I need a drink after this! :crying:

2 ounces? Who brought the shot glasses?

If we have shot glasses, I want some Tequila. Can we row to Mexico on the the way?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

LMAO... lawny gyal you got issues....LOL

Use vicks unda your nose, that is what i do, when i have to do a home visit to a new client, or go in a stinky nursing home or group home, or learn to breath thru your mouth, since your nose hairs are all burned out.....LOL

yes.. lawny this one will work.. i started it when I was in elementary school, I have always HATED public bathrooms.. now its instinctive to start breathing thru my mouth when I walk into one.. I don't even realize I do it. Your reflex will kick in everytime she comes around :rofl:

Quana;

I don't know what's up with this chick.....ya'll laughing at me, but I'm dead serious I can't smell anything. I have a burning senstation in my nose. All the does is brag about how much her shoes and bags and clothing cost. I want to dip her in a tank of DETTOL...and that thing we use to give the dogs a bath with in Jamaica. I'm going to attempt to spell is "JAISE". Noone should smell that bad, especially a woman and I look at her oh so handsome husband and we're all like...that poor thing that's why his face is always wrinkled or frowning.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Use vicks unda your nose, that is what i do, when i have to do a home visit to a new client, or go in a stinky nursing home or group home, or learn to breath thru your mouth, since your nose hairs are all burned out.....LOL

yes.. lawny this one will work.. i started it when I was in elementary school, I have always HATED public bathrooms.. now its instinctive to start breathing thru my mouth when I walk into one.. I don't even realize I do it. Your reflex will kick in everytime she comes around :rofl:

OMG.......I say and do this all the time. People look at me like I am crazy when I say I do it. Andre said he cannot. Is this some special skill? Cause it kicks in immediately for me too.....like closing a tiny door in my nose.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I cant do this cause then I think about all the nasty germs and smells going into my mouth and I can tast them.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

I cant do this cause then I think about all the nasty germs and smells going into my mouth and I can tast them.

Lita;

I'm with you.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Same here :(

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline

I hate to tell you this; but if you really thought about it, you would walk around with one of those suits they put on to clean out bio-waste areas aftermaths.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Quana;

I don't know what's up with this chick.....ya'll laughing at me, but I'm dead serious I can't smell anything. I have a burning senstation in my nose. All the does is brag about how much her shoes and bags and clothing cost. I want to dip her in a tank of DETTOL...and that thing we use to give the dogs a bath with in Jamaica. I'm going to attempt to spell is "JAISE". Noone should smell that bad, especially a woman and I look at her oh so handsome husband and we're all like...that poor thing that's why his face is always wrinkled or frowning.

Maybe he is a lil tart too, look good don't mean smell good :whistle: Maybe it is a culture thing.. but if she don't believe in deodorant she need to have a washcloth or quickwipe or something to use on her breaks :angry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey I have a question:

On Dwayne's I-94 and in his visa he has an EAC number. The one on the back of the I-94 is handwritten with some other scribble can't read. Is this just his number for immigration purposes or does this have to do with employment authorization?

Thanks

Wakey

Wakey,

They made a copy of it at the social security office. They also asked for it when we went to the MVA. I'm not sure how it is in ATL, but here in MD they wanted to take his Jamaican license so, we tell them he don't have one. He's been driving since he got here.

So he got his drivers license already? I told Dwayne we would have to wait until he has his ssn back. That is great news

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Hey I have a question:

Thanks

Wakey

Wakey,

So he got his drivers license already? I told Dwayne we would have to wait until he has his ssn back. That is great news

No, not yet. It was too crowded. We're going back in a few weeks. I went to get him an ID card.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey I have a question:

Thanks

Wakey

Wakey,

No, not yet. It was too crowded. We're going back in a few weeks. I went to get him an ID card.

Ok

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

I hate to tell you this; but if you really thought about it, you would walk around with one of those suits they put on to clean out bio-waste areas aftermaths.

Yeah but when I'm there knoiwingly smelling the funk and then choose to open my mouth and let it in, I might literally gag. I dont do well with gross stuff in my mouth. Its like okra and fish oil...instant it touches my tongue i gag.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

sometimes though it is harder to get a smell caught in your nose out than one in your mouth. Usually if i smell something foul, it makes me gag, and then i get sick, but if i lock up my nose, open my mouth just a crack so i dont die :dead: and exhale until im away from the stink usually works.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.