Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I wouldn't mind non-naked pictures. Anything to risque and I picture them in some man's prison call....like Sunny's :whistle:

Well, I have sus checking to see if that's where they are. :unsure:

Sunny - were they risque onces you sent???!!

Ah ha..............I started a rumor, didn't I. Let's see them, again, Sunny...........so some cyber stalker can use them as well! Tick some people off enough and besides a notebook on you, maybe they'll make a dart board out of your pictures!!!!!!!

Oh yeah JG - you know she made a poster size one of yours!!

Good mornin' everyone

Hope you all have a wonderfully blessed day. I know I woke up feeling a little less sad this mornin'. Yesterday I got up feelin' sad. But today is a new day! So let's try this again.

How many certified copies of my SO birth record do we need? I know I asked this yesterday, but 1) I can't find it, and 2) I don't think it got answered. I just want to send him to request them just in case they say it is going to take 5 months like his ID.

Have a great day all :)

I forgot - what do you need them for?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Honey, I have a similar situation with one of my friends - She cheated left and right, he moved out - they are apart but not divorced, she cries about wanting him back, and then gets pissed bc he is dating someone else - But in the meantime, she's with everyone and anyone - I listen to a point and try to be supportive, but I am also brutal with her that she made her bed and has to lie in it. It isn't an easy situation to be in.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay :ot:

i have a real close friend who i am trying to be supportive of, but she is starting to make my head hurt with the drama....lawd. She is seperated from her husband of 12 years, who aint worth a plug nickel, but she love his dyam drawers, y'all anyway they fall out seperate and get back together, over and over again, well she is a military reservist, and she got deployed to Iraq, last year, well before she deployed her and her husband were in there on again status, but when he found out she was leaving he told her he wasnt waiting on her....#######!!!! and proceeded to get his swerve on while she was away, cuz i saw him out with various hoes,, anyway fast forward to her, so anyway of course she is upset, away from her country in a war zone and away from her kid, she meets another soldier , who was from texas, he was married but told her him and his wife was having issues, and he wasnt happy, so of course they hooked up, and for a year and a half, have been dealing with one another, even since she returned from Iraq. Initially, i wouldnt touch that situation with a ten foot pole, cause the whole thing reeks of drama and someone getting hurt in the process, i wasnt interested in meeting him( the other guy, being his friend, none of that #######) but she was insistent, he would take his leave from the military and visit her in Mich and then fly to texas and be with his wife and family. all along my girl went along with it, because he told her he was leaving his wife ( Shaking my head) so long story short, he aint leaving his wife. He left from visiting my girl here in Mich, and went to texas to see his family and left some shyt out so his wife could catch him, cuz he said he was tired of leading a double life, of course y'all know drama pursued. The wife called my girl and it has been on an poppin for like the last 3 weekends. Me and my girl went to the detroit zoo with our kids, ol boys wife called and my girl went to screaming and cussing all up and thru the Zoo. I was so embarassed y'all. This is totally out of her character, she used to be a god fearing women,in church and everything. So now comes the part that is wearing me out, she went to pick her child up from her husband of whom she still isnt divorced, and had the nerve to be upset because her husband has moved on, bought a house and moved a women into his new house.!!!!!!! She is now saying, when she returned home from Iraq her husband was trying to work on the marriage with her but she wouldnt give him a chance, because she was pursuing this married lying a-hole in Tx. The Tx man has decided he wants to work on his marriage( surprise, surprise) and now she is rebounding back to her husband, who has also moved on. I just dont know what to tell her, im tired of the crying and her not eating and being stressed out, because i pointed out the fact THAT SOMEBODY WAS GOING TO GET HURT, A YEAR AND HALF AGO, WHEN SHE GOT INVOLVED WITH THIS MAN. I love her, she is my close friend, but she is stressing me out. What would y'all do?

Sorry about the length of the post. she is calling me now ( here we go again)

goodness all I would do is what you're doing. Listen and provide what ever sista girl support she needs.

She has to make some tough decisions with her own life and as much as you love her you can't make them for her.

Since I get motion sickness I'm bring some dramamine and a glass for some of Lawny's rum punch!

A glass - Woman, you know we just pass the bottle!

Oh look at me acting stuck up I forgot about passing the bottle! Are we passing anything else? :devil:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawd have 'is MERCY! Unu chat nuff! Do you guys think 5 gallons of rum punch is enough for the boat ride? :blush: For all of the non-drinkers, I'll make fresh carrot juice. YUMMY! I'm behind by like 3 pages. I'll catch up with you guys later!

HECK NO!....not if I'm on that BOAT :whistle:

Since I get motion sickness I'm bring some dramamine and a glass for some of Lawny's rum punch!

Wakey I get motion sickness too bad!

I put a motion patch behind my ear and it's on and poppin long as I keep it on.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
Thanks AM, it worked.

YARDIES...

Here is a picture of Tnw (tonisha) and her fiance Dave. Soon to be husband on Aug 11th.

She asked me to post it some time ago, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I have the actual pictures.

14kzcxd.jpg

What a beautiful couple!! Can't wait to see the wedding photos.

Filed: Timeline
Lawny...hunny wat big hair u have :):rofl:

GOWEH Kimmy; that's before my EX stressed me out and I had to cut it all off. My hair was long into the middle of my back when it's straight. Ladies, if ya'll don't know...stress will break your hair bad. I got mad one day and just chopped it off. That was January of this year I cut it. I bald the back off to the scalp and left it in a high bob. It's growing back healthier now.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

GOWEH Kimmy; that's before my EX stressed me out and I had to cut it all off. My hair was long into the middle of my back when it's straight. Ladies, if ya'll don't know...stress will break your hair bad. I got mad one day and just chopped it off. That was January of this year I cut it. I bald the back off to the scalp and left it in a high bob. It's growing back healthier now.

Don't I know it.. my hair is not natural, but after a permed it, it would be down my back and THICK.. after living w/ my ex my hair started thining sooo bad.. I thought I was gonna need some Rogaine..(B4 we married mind u, y didn't I learn :bonk: ) it has NEVER been the same again...

Timeline
okay :ot:

i have a real close friend who i am trying to be supportive of, but she is starting to make my head hurt with the drama....lawd. She is seperated from her husband of 12 years, who aint worth a plug nickel, but she love his dyam drawers, y'all anyway they fall out seperate and get back together, over and over again, well she is a military reservist, and she got deployed to Iraq, last year, well before she deployed her and her husband were in there on again status, but when he found out she was leaving he told her he wasnt waiting on her....#######!!!! and proceeded to get his swerve on while she was away, cuz i saw him out with various hoes,, anyway fast forward to her, so anyway of course she is upset, away from her country in a war zone and away from her kid, she meets another soldier , who was from texas, he was married but told her him and his wife was having issues, and he wasnt happy, so of course they hooked up, and for a year and a half, have been dealing with one another, even since she returned from Iraq. Initially, i wouldnt touch that situation with a ten foot pole, cause the whole thing reeks of drama and someone getting hurt in the process, i wasnt interested in meeting him( the other guy, being his friend, none of that #######) but she was insistent, he would take his leave from the military and visit her in Mich and then fly to texas and be with his wife and family. all along my girl went along with it, because he told her he was leaving his wife ( Shaking my head) so long story short, he aint leaving his wife. He left from visiting my girl here in Mich, and went to texas to see his family and left some shyt out so his wife could catch him, cuz he said he was tired of leading a double life, of course y'all know drama pursued. The wife called my girl and it has been on an poppin for like the last 3 weekends. Me and my girl went to the detroit zoo with our kids, ol boys wife called and my girl went to screaming and cussing all up and thru the Zoo. I was so embarassed y'all. This is totally out of her character, she used to be a god fearing women,in church and everything. So now comes the part that is wearing me out, she went to pick her child up from her husband of whom she still isnt divorced, and had the nerve to be upset because her husband has moved on, bought a house and moved a women into his new house.!!!!!!! She is now saying, when she returned home from Iraq her husband was trying to work on the marriage with her but she wouldnt give him a chance, because she was pursuing this married lying a-hole in Tx. The Tx man has decided he wants to work on his marriage( surprise, surprise) and now she is rebounding back to her husband, who has also moved on. I just dont know what to tell her, im tired of the crying and her not eating and being stressed out, because i pointed out the fact THAT SOMEBODY WAS GOING TO GET HURT, A YEAR AND HALF AGO, WHEN SHE GOT INVOLVED WITH THIS MAN. I love her, she is my close friend, but she is stressing me out. What would y'all do?

Sorry about the length of the post. she is calling me now ( here we go again)

Don't let it stress U out for sure!! Like Wakey says, provide a listening ear but don't let it start vexing u girl,cuz u have a family and they are usually the first ones that WE onload on after OTHERS have unloaded on us. its tough listening to people who we have WARNED but just do what u can cuz she really does need SOMEBODY to talk to after all of that. Just try and disconnect urself afterwards.

Timeline

Don't I know it.. my hair is not natural, but after a permed it, it would be down my back and THICK.. after living w/ my ex my hair started thining sooo bad.. I thought I was gonna need some Rogaine..(B4 we married mind u, y didn't I learn :bonk: ) it has NEVER been the same again...

I always have to do a double take when you gals talk about perming. I used to perm my hair to make it curly, not straight!!

Timeline

Tonisha, you are gorgeous girl. Nice to see who I have been talking so much to. Dave is a lucky (and handsome) guy. Thanks, Island, for posting. I can't wait to see the pics too. In case I don't talk to you before then, remember I said why August 11th is so special. It will be a wonderful day for you. Best wishes.

Honey.....just reading that woman's story gave me a headache. You are a Saint for listening and supporting her.

All those in the row boat........did I mention I can't go too far out to sea cause I am deathly afraid of drowing from a sinking boat? Add to that the fact that we just watched a Discovery show on sharks while I had to listen to Jomo tell me stories of how sharks circled their fishing boats before.......well, I either need to be drunk or blindfolded please.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
All those in the row boat........did I mention I can't go too far out to sea cause I am deathly afraid of drowing from a sinking boat? Add to that the fact that we just watched a Discovery show on sharks while I had to listen to Jomo tell me stories of how sharks circled their fishing boats before.......well, I either need to be drunk or blindfolded please.

Tell Lawny to stop hoggin the rum punch and pass the bottle!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dang...I thought I was the only one that still wore my hair in chiney bumps. I would do it wet with setting lotion that let it out after a week. It was beautiful. Back then people thought I was crazy for wearing my hair like that....about 5 or 6 years later that was the style. I would always plat my hair wet and then let it out once it dried. Put some vaseline on my lips and I was good to go. Let me see if I can find my pic of me last year.

What are Chiney bumps?

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

I always have to do a double take when you gals talk about perming. I used to perm my hair to make it curly, not straight!!

HA.. i don't know how it started out being called a perm..I guess technically its a RELAXER, which is more correct since it "relaxes" the curl..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.