Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That was over the top, Tre. I think I would do the same thing you did in that situation.

I don't think it is disrespectful if done with class and not so in your face. Andre always tells me I flirt with both men and women at restaurants and by my comments and smile end up with a better table and better service.

haha, I flirt with women too! I guess thats why I say its really just playful and not sexual at all.

Ok that is good that we clarified. When I think of flirty I think of sexual and teasing and inappropriate if you are in a committed relationship. I get what you mean though...just wouldn't put the term flirty to it...more overly nice, super friendly etc.

Well, IMO, it is flirting. But, its the intent behind it that is the kicker.

Edited by Jomo's girl

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I think flirting with another woman in front of me is DISRESPECTFUL...I would never do that and I'm sure my man wouldn't like it.

Years ago I was dating this guy and we went out to eat. I noticed from we sat down that this woman kept flirting with my date and we kept talking about it. So, I told him I'm going to get up and go to the restroom. The woman's date went outside to make a call and the woman walked by and handed her business card to my date. She also wrote on the back of the card (call me after 11pm he'll be at work. When I got back to the table my date gave me the card and YES, I got up walked over to her table and handed it to her date (which was her husband) and told him to read what's on the back. Was I wrong to do that?

:yes:

I don't think we all flirt. I think to flirt while your SO is or isn't around is completely disrespectful.

I would have done the same thing Lawny. I don't think it was wrong at all...the woman asked for it IMO.

Now, if mi did IGNORANT...mi woudah afi bax ar dung...but I figure, the look on her husbands face was PRICELESS, but the look on her FACE...I don't even know how to explain it. Her husband (cool about the situation), but it was another story once he got outside. At least he didn't embrass her in the restaurant like some men would have. My date liked the way I handeled that. Lucky for me, my date's WIFE called me a few weeks later ask who I was and why I went out with her HUSBAND. I told her, he told me he was single and there's no need for her or HIM to EVER call me again. That was our last date. MEN! :angry: Man, I hope this is it for me. Mi TIYAH. Mi caan do dis no more. It a wear mi thin.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
That was over the top, Tre. I think I would do the same thing you did in that situation.

I don't think it is disrespectful if done with class and not so in your face. Andre always tells me I flirt with both men and women at restaurants and by my comments and smile end up with a better table and better service.

haha, I flirt with women too! I guess thats why I say its really just playful and not sexual at all.

Ok that is good that we clarified. When I think of flirty I think of sexual and teasing and inappropriate if you are in a committed relationship. I get what you mean though...just wouldn't put the term flirty to it...more overly nice, super friendly etc.

Yeah, I think flirting has different levels, but I mean it in the sense of playfulness, not like a sexual scanvenger, haha. I think when it gets to the latter, there's a bit more than flirting expected to come out of the situation.

Exactly what I am saying. The intent behind it is what defines it for me.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I think flirting with another woman in front of me is DISRESPECTFUL...I would never do that and I'm sure my man wouldn't like it.

Years ago I was dating this guy and we went out to eat. I noticed from we sat down that this woman kept flirting with my date and we kept talking about it. So, I told him I'm going to get up and go to the restroom. The woman's date went outside to make a call and the woman walked by and handed her business card to my date. She also wrote on the back of the card (call me after 11pm he'll be at work. When I got back to the table my date gave me the card and YES, I got up walked over to her table and handed it to her date (which was her husband) and told him to read what's on the back. Was I wrong to do that?

I don't think we all flirt. I think to flirt while your SO is or isn't around is completely disrespectful.

I would have done the same thing Lawny. I don't think it was wrong at all...the woman asked for it IMO.

Lawny,

what that woman did was past flirting, to me flirting is just a few words u say to a person in passing. handing out numbers is a come on and she knew he was with you, but was trying to be the side chick.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Yeah, I think flirting has different levels, but I mean it in the sense of playfulness, not like a sexual scanvenger, haha. I think when it gets to the latter, there's a bit more than flirting expected to come out of the situation.

Pardon mi...mi might too kuntri fi dis...How do you FLIRT with class in front of your SO? Please, enlighten me or elobratishhh fi mi.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Now, if mi did IGNORANT...mi woudah afi bax ar dung...but I figure, the look on her husbands face was PRICELESS, but the look on her FACE...I don't even know how to explain it. Her husband (cool about the situation), but it was another story once he got outside. At least he didn't embrass her in the restaurant like some men would have. My date liked the way I handeled that. Lucky for me, my date's WIFE called me a few weeks later ask who I was and why I went out with her HUSBAND. I told her, he told me he was single and there's no need for her or HIM to EVER call me again. That was our last date. MEN! :angry: Man, I hope this is it for me. Mi TIYAH. Mi caan do dis no more. It a wear mi thin.

Lawny,

You a drive man fi cheat. lol, girl u seem to get it from all angles. :o , that's a shame!!

Filed: Other Timeline

Lawny,

what that woman did was past flirting, to me flirting is just a few words u say to a person in passing. handing out numbers is a come on and she knew he was with you, but was trying to be the side chick.

and tryin to get some dyck. Call me afta 11 wha for sound like a booty call tu me..

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

Pardon mi...mi might too kuntri fi dis...How do you FLIRT with class in front of your SO? Please, enlighten me or elobratishhh fi mi.

My neighbor (and our landlord) came outside the other night when we were sitting out there. I said to him, "nice haircut. Makes you look so boyishly handsome." Flirty. Absolutely no intent behind it.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

DWL.... :lol::lol: ...I don't know. I know how to flirt when he's not around :yes: always playful and never any intent...unless I need help with a tire, or some bags or some tile or something. Hubby get all kinds of stuff for free...I know he flirts his self up on some stuff.

Edited by brownnskinn

Lawny,

You a drive man fi cheat. lol, girl u seem to get it from all angles. :o , that's a shame!!

JENGS,

To tell you the truth, I use to think something was wrong with me. I just couldn't get it right. I took me a VERY LONG time to realize it wasn't me. I'm shock mi no MAD by now. Of all my relationship, the last one was the WORSE and my SON's father was the only man I've every loved in the past. Girl, I've been there and been through it. I did have a break down in the mid 90s when I walked in on my boyfriend (THROWING DOWN) with his other woman in my apartment. You see, when you tell people things like that, they find it VERY hard to believe, but once you've been through something like that, it kind of messes with your head. But you have to realize at some point that all MEN are not the same and I love and respect my daddy and brothers very much. So my HEART has been through it.

tep aff a mi name

that, they find it VERY hard to believe, but once you've been through something like that, it kind of messes with your head. But you have to realize at some point that all MEN are not the same and I love and respect my daddy and brothers very much. So my HEART has been through it.

Good for you Lawny. (F) It's important not to carry that into your next relationship for sure.

that, they find it VERY hard to believe, but once you've been through something like that, it kind of messes with your head. But you have to realize at some point that all MEN are not the same and I love and respect my daddy and brothers very much. So my HEART has been through it.

Good for you Lawny. (F)It's important not to carry that into your next relationship for sure.

True brownin, it took me almost a year to build myself up again. I stayed in a loveless relationship thinking I could possible change it or was worried about my son not doing well without his dad. I never in a million years thought I would be a single mom, but I've been doing it since my son was born, even though his dad lived with us.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

lawny,

bettah u can't even say that word. lol I think it's just the expression on one's face or something like that, not real flriting and seriously hoping u get the phone number

Timeline

Lawny,

and tryin to get some dyck. Call me afta 11 wha for sound like a booty call tu me..

right , that meant call me when u drop her off so u can come over

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
GIRLS I WANNA SHOUT...I FEEL THE BEST I'VE FELT IN 1 1/2 MTH..OMG NEVA THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME..MI A PRAY IT STAY THOUGH...MI EAT ACKEE AND SALTFISH TODAY AND MI CRANBERRY JUICE SOMETHING I COULDN'T KEEP DOWN...I'M LOVING IT..MI A TEK MI TIME DOA MY GOSH ...THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERY WORD OF PRAYER AND GOOD THOUGHTS..MI LOVE OONUH

Great news, Kimmy.

My wish is that the rest of your pregnancy goes very quick and smoothly.

Kimmy I hope you continue to feel great!!

I am sick again in the 3rd trimester. I think I caught the flu. They sent me home from work. I am waiting for the results on a blood test. They should be in a few hours. There was a couple out breaks of fifths disease at my work. I am thinking I don't have it. I heard you could loss your baby if you get it before 20 weeks pregnant. So I thank the Lord that I am in the third trimester.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.