Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So, do ya'll like my hair style. I was trying to post it bigger, but I don't know how to.

Sus; TL where you at. Show me how to do this.

OMG.......You are the Acid Queen from Tommy. Love it, Tre.

I want to post it so that ya'll can see it better...but mi no know how fi do dat.

You rockin that afro girl!!

Mi Luv ei :thumbs:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, do ya'll like my hair style. I was trying to post it bigger, but I don't know how to.

I want to post it so that ya'll can see it better...but mi no know how fi do dat.

NIICCCEEEE Tre..girl it must have been down your back when u pressed it. how ya keep it so healthy.. my likkle girl has curly hair that "afros up"well (no such word I know) so I won't put a perm on hers like my oldest , but it always looks dry.. I try the shea butter, moisturizer, Sheen spray but it still looks so DRY. I always end up just plaiting it up or the faithful afro puff for days on end.

Dancehallquana, I use olive oil on my hair, it keeps from being dry. I can't use regular hair oil on my hair either.

Roxcie

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

NIICCCEEEE Tre..girl it must have been down your back when u pressed it. how ya keep it so healthy.. my likkle girl has curly hair that "afros up"well (no such word I know) so I won't put a perm on hers like my oldest , but it always looks dry.. I try the shea butter, moisturizer, Sheen spray but it still looks so DRY. I always end up just plaiting it up or the faithful afro puff for days on end.

Dancehallquana, I use olive oil on my hair, it keeps from being dry. I can't use regular hair oil on my hair either.

Roxcie

Did you ever try Carrot Oil? My friend uses that - they have it in most drug stores, and it works great -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Whateva Beautiful!! u know some yaad man ie looking at it everyday, kissing it, praying to Jah to send his Hearth Angel to him one day LOL

I remember a friend of mine met this dude in a Mobay club and 2 YRS LATER.. w/ no contact in between mind u..he calls her and voices his undying love and how he has missed her.. :blink: yaad man neva forget a pretty lady :rofl:

I have one of those stories - Years ago (in my wild days) I met a JA man at a Dennis Brown show and had a one night fling - about a year later he calls me outta the blue to tell me he's moving to where I live - and by the way, can he stay with me?

:o What?!

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Roxcie

Did you ever try Carrot Oil? My friend uses that - they have it in most drug stores, and it works great -

I have used Carrot oil, but good old Olive oil from the grocery store works better.

Roxcie

Timeline
Whateva Beautiful!! u know some yaad man ie looking at it everyday, kissing it, praying to Jah to send his Hearth Angel to him one day LOL

I remember a friend of mine met this dude in a Mobay club and 2 YRS LATER.. w/ no contact in between mind u..he calls her and voices his undying love and how he has missed her.. :blink: yaad man neva forget a pretty lady :rofl:

I have one of those stories - Years ago (in my wild days) I met a JA man at a Dennis Brown show and had a one night fling - about a year later he calls me outta the blue to tell me he's moving to where I live - and by the way, can he stay with me?

WHAA!!! did ya answa have any cussing words in ie or ya jus hang up di phone?? :wacko:

Bwoy mi tell ya.. some JA men should be big time promoters or CEO's the way they network and hold on to contacts . i mean when u think about it the same concept applies in big business.. u never know when u might need to pull a favor, but can I get a "hey" "how ya doing" in between!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LMAO..... R. Kelly said he is going to sex you in the kitchen on the counter near the buttered rolls....LOL

Roxcie, maybe you should tell Joe that, when you see him your gonna sex him near the buttered rolls, wonder what he would say....LOL????

When I go back, I'm taking me a red ribbon. I need to un-wrap that package.

Roxcie

Take a cat suit. Ask Lawny which one you should buy? lol

A CAT suit, that would take too much effort to get off. I need him to save his energy for other things, no what I mean.

Roxcie

Ok you guys GOT TO start taking crazy sexy pics of yourself and sending them to you SO's. I take shots and edit them so that the coloring is off and graphically it looks like art and put them in the cars i send hubby. he loves them, and they dont really look like me from the editing so no one can take them and do something with them later :blush:

Not a chance in hell I would've done that. First it has to get through the JA post office. Secondly, there was 11 other people in that household and about 4 people who trasition in and out. Too many prying eyes for my taste. And, most were children.

haha, I dont mind. The pics dont look like me, and I'm not naked or anything.haha

Marlita that picture is beautiful! What program are you using for edits of your pictures?

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

WHAA!!! did ya answa have any cussing words in ie or ya jus hang up di phone?? :wacko:

Bwoy mi tell ya.. some JA men should be big time promoters or CEO's the way they network and hold on to contacts . i mean when u think about it the same concept applies in big business.. u never know when u might need to pull a favor, but can I get a "hey" "how ya doing" in between!!!

Oh, trust me, there were cussing words - and he wasn't all that to begin with, lol - Thankfully I think fast with my responses - the dead stunned silence tends to hit me later!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Roxcie

I use it too

DHQ you should put some olive oil on her hair while its wet,

that will help you comb it out as well as lock in moisture.

Which in turn will also keep it from looking so dry.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I thought this was funny....

Aliens In Jamaica

There was this couple sitting on the porch in Westmoreland, Jamaica watching the sun go down. All of a sudden this shooting light went across the sunset.

Wife: "A wha dat?"

Husband: "A mus' one space ship."

Wife: "Spaceship???? You damn Eeediat!!"

A little while later the couple went back into the house. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and the husband opened it. There was an alien couple on the doorstep.

Alien Male: "Good evening, we come in peace. May we rest in your dwelling while our space ship is fixed?" The husband's eyes almost popped out of his head because the female alien had a WICKED body.

Husband: "Come een, come een. Of course you can come an' res' yuhself." So the husband and wife fed and watered their guests and showed them to their room for the night.

Male Alien: "Where we come from it is our tradition to swop partners when we have guests." Well, the husband was up to it, because the female alien was seriously turning him on with her looks.

Husband: "Well, dats alright with me."

Wife: "Oh, I don't know, because I don't really believe in dat kind of t'ing."

Husband: "Come on honey, is only a lickle bit of fun, an nobody nuh gwine know."

Wife: "Well, OK then."

The male alien takes the wife into his room, and, knowing that she wasn't 100% comfortable with the idea, he was very gentle and gave her plenty foreplay. When they got into the swing of things the male alien asked, "would you like a bit more length?"

Wife: "Likkle more length,? hee! hee!, a wha yuh mean? How you gwine do dat?"

So the alien twists his right ear, and presto!, his willy gets longer. Well the wife was having a whale of a time when the Alien asked, "would you like a bit more width?"

Wife: "Width! Well, OK then."

So the alien twists his left ear, and presto!, his willy gets fatter.

The following morning the wife wakes up with the biggest smile you can imagine on her face and walks into the living room to find her husband looking vex sitting on the sofa.

Wife: "Hello darling, did you have a good night last night?"

Husband: "Stuups ..... No! All night long di damn woman just deh deh a twis up, twis up mi rass ears dem".

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Good mornin' everyone

Hope you all have a wonderfully blessed day. I know I woke up feeling a little less sad this mornin'. Yesterday I got up feelin' sad. But today is a new day! So let's try this again.

How many certified copies of my SO birth record do we need? I know I asked this yesterday, but 1) I can't find it, and 2) I don't think it got answered. I just want to send him to request them just in case they say it is going to take 5 months like his ID.

Have a great day all :)

At least 2. You need to bring one to the US with him. 3 or 4 like Sunny said is a better idea.

And?????????????????? Were you at least nice enough not to cuss him?

Edited by Jomo's girl

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Roxcie

I use it too

DHQ you should put some olive oil on her hair while its wet,

that will help you comb it out as well as lock in moisture.

Which in turn will also keep it from looking so dry.

:thumbs: Perfect shyne.. can't wait to try it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.