Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I wouldn't mind non-naked pictures. Anything to risque and I picture them in some man's prison call....like Sunny's :whistle:

Well, I have sus checking to see if that's where they are. :unsure:

Sunny - were they risque onces you sent???!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawnin All..

ya'll mus slow down ladies.. we are about to hit 900.. who am I kidding, we can get 4 pages in the next 15 min. :P so I pass my baton on..who's next sunny??

Seems like ya'll had another jam session last night, I should have been there instead of the dancehall.. I thought it really was gonna be popping last night cuz it was JA Ind Day, but they had a substitute DJ and he was WHACK!!! mi still buss a whine doh!! :dancing:

on the slow jam tip.. have ya'll heard Anthony David and India Irie "Words" it is the bomb.. Anthony David's voice is like butter.. Check it Out..

Welcome back SJB and Many Blessings ur way Shrewdie, surely ur time has got be coming.. JG such beautiful words about this yardie fam.. the feeling is MUTUAL!!!

Mi waan on di boat too, mi nuh know wat me a do though besides keep asking "are we there yet!!" :clock: .. pls nuh trow me off the boat LOL

Honey is next on the list with 975 pages, so we'll just hve to see. At the rate we're going I think we will all be losers.

I wouldn't mind non-naked pictures. Anything to risque and I picture them in some man's prison call....like Sunny's :whistle:

No, so that's why I was thinking that they may be somewhere posted up near a rat hole or something. probably to scare all the rodants away. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
No, so that's why I was thinking that they may be somewhere posted up near a rat hole or something. probably to scare all the rodants away. lol

Nahhh...I'm think you are riding around in someone's wallet - look, mi gayl from farrin!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Mawnin All..

ya'll mus slow down ladies.. we are about to hit 900.. who am I kidding, we can get 4 pages in the next 15 min. :P so I pass my baton on..who's next sunny??

Seems like ya'll had another jam session last night, I should have been there instead of the dancehall.. I thought it really was gonna be popping last night cuz it was JA Ind Day, but they had a substitute DJ and he was WHACK!!! mi still buss a whine doh!! :dancing:

on the slow jam tip.. have ya'll heard Anthony David and India Irie "Words" it is the bomb.. Anthony David's voice is like butter.. Check it Out..

Welcome back SJB and Many Blessings ur way Shrewdie, surely ur time has got be coming.. JG such beautiful words about this yardie fam.. the feeling is MUTUAL!!!

Mi waan on di boat too, mi nuh know wat me a do though besides keep asking "are we there yet!!" :clock: .. pls nuh trow me off the boat LOL

Honey is next on the list with 975 pages, so we'll just hve to see. At the rate we're going I think we will all be losers.

Whateva Beautiful!! u know some yaad man ie looking at it everyday, kissing it, praying to Jah to send his Hearth Angel to him one day LOL

I remember a friend of mine met this dude in a Mobay club and 2 YRS LATER.. w/ no contact in between mind u..he calls her and voices his undying love and how he has missed her.. :blink: yaad man neva forget a pretty lady :rofl:

Filed: Timeline

So, do ya'll like my hair style. I was trying to post it bigger, but I don't know how to.

Sus; TL where you at. Show me how to do this.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Ah ha..............I started a rumor, didn't I. Let's see them, again, Sunny...........so some cyber stalker can use them as well! Tick some people off enough and besides a notebook on you, maybe they'll make a dart board out of your pictures!!!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Nahhh...I'm think you are riding around in someone's wallet - look, mi gayl from farrin!!

YUH SEE IT!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

him gwaan meet Ray one day and show him and Sunny gwann ave alot of explaining to do!!! :lol:

Timeline
So, do ya'll like my hair style. I was trying to post it bigger, but I don't know how to.

OMG.......You are the Acid Queen from Tommy. Love it, Tre.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

I want to post it so that ya'll can see it better...but mi no know how fi do dat.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good mornin' everyone

Hope you all have a wonderfully blessed day. I know I woke up feeling a little less sad this mornin'. Yesterday I got up feelin' sad. But today is a new day! So let's try this again.

How many certified copies of my SO birth record do we need? I know I asked this yesterday, but 1) I can't find it, and 2) I don't think it got answered. I just want to send him to request them just in case they say it is going to take 5 months like his ID.

Have a great day all :)

event.png

Timeline

I want to post it so that ya'll can see it better...but mi no know how fi do dat.

LOL, Lawny -

You have to make the picture bigger - do you have image editing software? Then upload it to photobucket and paste it in the forum -

Goodmorning Mrsladyd!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

NIICCCEEEE Tre..girl it must have been down your back when u pressed it. how ya keep it so healthy.. my likkle girl has curly hair that "afros up"well (no such word I know) so I won't put a perm on hers like my oldest , but it always looks dry.. I try the shea butter, moisturizer, Sheen spray but it still looks so DRY. I always end up just plaiting it up or the faithful afro puff for days on end.

Timeline

Ah ha..............I started a rumor, didn't I. Let's see them, again, Sunny...........so some cyber stalker can use them as well! Tick some people off enough and besides a notebook on you, maybe they'll make a dart board out of your pictures!!!!!!!

:no:

QUEEN AFRICA FI TRU...... I saw the big pic. OMG, that woman has to much hair.

:rofl: Your probably right.....

ROC

Timeline
Whateva Beautiful!! u know some yaad man ie looking at it everyday, kissing it, praying to Jah to send his Hearth Angel to him one day LOL

I remember a friend of mine met this dude in a Mobay club and 2 YRS LATER.. w/ no contact in between mind u..he calls her and voices his undying love and how he has missed her.. :blink: yaad man neva forget a pretty lady :rofl:

I have one of those stories - Years ago (in my wild days) I met a JA man at a Dennis Brown show and had a one night fling - about a year later he calls me outta the blue to tell me he's moving to where I live - and by the way, can he stay with me?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Good mornin' everyone

Hope you all have a wonderfully blessed day. I know I woke up feeling a little less sad this mornin'. Yesterday I got up feelin' sad. But today is a new day! So let's try this again.

How many certified copies of my SO birth record do we need? I know I asked this yesterday, but 1) I can't find it, and 2) I don't think it got answered. I just want to send him to request them just in case they say it is going to take 5 months like his ID.

Have a great day all :)

I would say to get at least 3-4 copies.

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.