Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LMAO..... R. Kelly said he is going to sex you in the kitchen on the counter near the buttered rolls....LOL

Roxcie, maybe you should tell Joe that, when you see him your gonna sex him near the buttered rolls, wonder what he would say....LOL????

When I go back, I'm taking me a red ribbon. I need to un-wrap that package.

Roxcie

Take a cat suit. Ask Lawny which one you should buy? lol

A CAT suit, that would take too much effort to get off. I need him to save his energy for other things, no what I mean.

Roxcie

Ok you guys GOT TO start taking crazy sexy pics of yourself and sending them to you SO's. I take shots and edit them so that the coloring is off and graphically it looks like art and put them in the cars i send hubby. he loves them, and they dont really look like me from the editing so no one can take them and do something with them later :blush:

Not a chance in hell I would've done that. First it has to get through the JA post office. Secondly, there was 11 other people in that household and about 4 people who trasition in and out. Too many prying eyes for my taste. And, most were children.

I'm still waiting for my pictures to show up in the mail from last year. I think one of the post office workers have my picture framed and sitting in their living room. Or, maybe it's in somebodies jail cell like JG said before. They were just regular pictures though. My butt cheeks weren't hanging out in any of them. LMAO

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Menya,, How was your trip. Call me.

Honey this is my last one for the night. R Kelly "In the kitchen"

Phewww....mi need to go get a kool cloth...... :devil:

Do you think the buttermilk got churned?

:P:D

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Alright Ty 2 weeks til your approval!!

Dillon I know you are psyched about them cashing your check. Try not to obsess on checking for the touches but look forward to those emails!

Welcome Journee and momto2 this site will definitely help you past the time while you wait on your love to get home or vice versa. Don't forget to read the guides and when in doubt do a specific word search of the site. It is soo helpful

JG where did you say we can get this orgasmic tea in a cup? Did you post a website a while back?

Lawny I'm sorry to hear about your mail coming back. Remember trouble don't last always and this will soon pass.

WAKEY.. wha gwaan?? how is Dwayne.. u know some of us have to live vicariously through u when it comes to a SO at home..u gonna hate to come on VJ in a min w/ all my questions LOL :blush:

Hey Everyone!

I miss you guys. Adjustment is work like all the Vets said. I'm consumed with trying to get the wedding all set for 8/30. We will be having a small ceremony at the house.

We are having so much fun. We are watching movies and taking long walks with the dog and just talking and laughing. The other stuff is also the bomb too. :devil:

So yesterday we were talking about the air conditioner again! He said the comforter (not thick at all mind you) is too heavy and he likes to just sleep with a sheet like back home. Well, I like to sleep cold as a polar bear under the comforter. So we compromised and turned the air down to 78-79. I get up this morning sweating like I'd been running on the tread mill in my dreams. It turns out while I'm asleep Dwayne turned the air down to 85! WTH. That is heat inna di heat!

VETS, I need some advise on the cooking and introduction to American food. What did your husband's like when they first came over? I've tried meatloaf and spagetti, my fish was too garlicy, and an omelet for breakfast. He has cooked every other meal for us traditional Jamaican. I'm not complaining but there is only so much boiled dumplings and rice and peas meals I can take. I want to add variety to the menu.

Hey wakey,

Sounds like you 2 are having fun.

Well on the AC note:

I hate AC too! I cannot stand it. How hot is it at night there that you keep your Ac at 75? Remember that it is hard for someone to go from warm weather all the time to manufactered air. Its not just cold air, but its artificial. It can be hard to breathe and very hard on the skin, an lungs for some. So maybe you guys get a fan and leave the AC a bit higher. 74 is low.

On the Food issue:

Well my husband loves "American" (whatever that is) food so we're all good. How bout your try Asian food dishes with rice and gravys or chopped meats with potatoes and carrots and such. I find many JA foods very heavy and hard to eat. But if your use to that some American meals can feel really light and non-filling.

I have to have a fan on for the noise. We turn the air higher cause of it. Hubby complains every night that he can't sleep cause of the fan noise....about 10 seconds before he falls sound asleep.

I'm the same way JG. I have to have te one to. I like the noise and the cool air. My brother, niece and two nephews are the same way. We like the fan in our face as we sleep.

Not on my face. I have allergies. That would kill me. Blowing on my feet as I stick them out of the blankets.

My goofy cousin has a CD of fan noise she sleeps through. I was like WTH?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
SunnyJa,

You read my mind! I have no problem with not answering the phone. Its funny because I have my regular cell phone with the contract plan, then I have a prepaid that I put minutes on to call him with and I have my house phone. If I don't answer one, he'll call the next phone and so on, until he's called all three lines. He asked me once, "Why come you so easy to get angry with me". I told him I was just trying to keep him on his toes...

Girl, Rauy goes, from cell to home to work cell to work. He'll call me at work at 10:00 at night. He just hits a button and it dials. :wacko: The other day I said why would you call me at work when you know I'm at home. He said I don't know.

ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
jg, do u have any boys?

my damn sons are eating me out of house and home, and the little one is going thru a pudgy stage, tonite at dinner he said he was going on a diet... :o

Yep. Luckily he just got his first job and can now buy some of his own food. He eats just about every hour and looks like I starve him.

my boys are 10 and 15, and the 15 year old has a summer job, but he will still go thru a box of cereal in 2 -3 days if i dont monitor him....LOL.. and he is skinny as a rail. the 10 year old, not so much, he is still wrapped in a thin layer of baby fat, ( at least thats what we will call it) ...lol

Timeline

LMAO... Girl that food is still in the kitchen. It never made it to the oven.

ROC

Timeline
All this talk about Sushi, i think i'll go order some for tonight and get some Chardonay and watch some tellie. SYTYCD, is on tonight...woohoo. Anyone else watch that?

Lita I watch it. I love that show I was not happy when they sent Will home :angry:

We are watching it right now. It's between Joshua and the asian looking girl in my mind. Andre likes Twitch.

Me to JG... This is my first time watching it. I'm a little late. :unsure:

Last week was mine. We are hooked.

OMG.....I didn't think it could get better then the Twitch and Joshua dance number until I saw all 4 of them dance together. They are all just poetic in the ballet type numbers. Andre keeps saying, maybe I wouldn't mind seeing one ballet if it's good like this.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
jg, do u have any boys?

my damn sons are eating me out of house and home, and the little one is going thru a pudgy stage, tonite at dinner he said he was going on a diet... :o

Yep. Luckily he just got his first job and can now buy some of his own food. He eats just about every hour and looks like I starve him.

my boys are 10 and 15, and the 15 year old has a summer job, but he will still go thru a box of cereal in 2 -3 days if i dont monitor him....LOL.. and he is skinny as a rail. the 10 year old, not so much, he is still wrapped in a thin layer of baby fat, ( at least thats what we will call it) ...lol

That's my nephew. Skinny as hell and will eat a box of cereal a day if you let him. He's 17

ROC

Sunny, do you think I can get a wavier for experdite, I can't do the four month plan. Do I need to have a DR.'s note. I can get my girl friend to write one for me. Do you think they will take that as a reason to hurry up our visa. We could sue the USIC for denying us our marital bed rights. Ha

Roxcie

Timeline

i couldnt resist posting Maxwell, i just saw him in an article somewhere he is so sexy...LOL

Remember this song, y'all

Submerged

Roxcie on fiyah tonite....LOL????????

Sunny, do you think I can get a wavier for experdite, I can't do the four month plan. Do I need to have a DR.'s note. I can get my girl friend to write one for me. Do you think they will take that as a reason to hurry up our visa. We could sue the USIC for denying us our marital bed rights. Ha

Roxcie

Timeline

Roxcie

Hey, nothing beats a failure but a try. I say try it... If we could drive to Jamaica right now, I think there would be a traffic jam.

ROC

Timeline

LOL! Sounds just like Jerome. I would come home from work and see his number on my house phone and would ask him why you call the house and you know I'm at work..I think he gets confused with all 3 numbers as well.

tymoore

Timeline
All this talk about Sushi, i think i'll go order some for tonight and get some Chardonay and watch some tellie. SYTYCD, is on tonight...woohoo. Anyone else watch that?

Lita I watch it. I love that show I was not happy when they sent Will home :angry:

We are watching it right now. It's between Joshua and the asian looking girl in my mind. Andre likes Twitch.

Me to JG... This is my first time watching it. I'm a little late. :unsure:

Last week was mine. We are hooked.

OMG.....I didn't think it could get better then the Twitch and Joshua dance number until I saw all 4 of them dance together. They are all just poetic in the ballet type numbers. Andre keeps saying, maybe I wouldn't mind seeing one ballet if it's good like this.

I've watched all 3 yrs, and I think this one is the best so far.

We're going to see them when they go on tour. They'll be here in October.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

i couldnt resist posting Maxwell, i just saw him in an article somewhere he is so sexy...LOL

Remember this song, y'all

Submerged

Roxcie on fiyah tonite....LOL????????

I just called Joe, he is still pumping iron. Didn't we have our argument like at 7:00 tonight, it's 10:00. :help:

Roxcie

Timeline

You would not believe how excited I was tonight, girls. I got a box in the mail from my part-time job. They want us to sell stuff, we get new stuff, makes sense to them to mail us the new stuff before it's released so we can try it and study it. I got a huge box of stuff.....easily $100 if I had bought it. And, I called around to all my co-workers. I was the only one to get it yet. Since we knew it was coming, they are all jealous now. I even gave a review of the stuff I used tonight, will do it again tomorrow morning, and told them not to hate. J/K. They aren't haters. So, as I type this I am smooth and smell so darn nice. I almost can't wait to try it all. If I could take 10 baths tonight, I would.

Well, gotta go off to bed soon. Might need my energy for more foolishness tomorrow. Everyone have a good night and I'll see you in the a.m.

P.S. I want to tell you guys how much I truly appreciate you all. We don't always agree and sometimes we even get a little heated; but I can't think of one of you that I do not think is gracious and kind. The friendship and the support is more then anyone that has not experienced it could imagine. You all mean the world for me. I celebrate your happy news and I silently cry for some of the wrongs done to you. If I could fix anything for any of you, I would give it my best shot. Sorry if I am waxing a little mushy. I am constantly reminded of jealousy and hatred in this world. I NEVER see that here. You all remind me of the goodness this world has to offer. Please don't ever change. And, if you ever must move on from this site, please take that goodness with you and pass it forward.

G'Night all.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.