Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mi woulda tek him rass money to..ole fool fool man...bout him bawl himself to sleep...she a ave fi her cake an a nyam it to..don't blame her one bit..she not really cheating....she a do like BLACKER seh...TEK A NEX MAN...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Alright Ty 2 weeks til your approval!!

Dillon I know you are psyched about them cashing your check. Try not to obsess on checking for the touches but look forward to those emails!

Welcome Journee and momto2 this site will definitely help you past the time while you wait on your love to get home or vice versa. Don't forget to read the guides and when in doubt do a specific word search of the site. It is soo helpful

JG where did you say we can get this orgasmic tea in a cup? Did you post a website a while back?

Lawny I'm sorry to hear about your mail coming back. Remember trouble don't last always and this will soon pass.

WAKEY.. wha gwaan?? how is Dwayne.. u know some of us have to live vicariously through u when it comes to a SO at home..u gonna hate to come on VJ in a min w/ all my questions LOL :blush:

Hey Everyone!

I miss you guys. Adjustment is work like all the Vets said. I'm consumed with trying to get the wedding all set for 8/30. We will be having a small ceremony at the house.

We are having so much fun. We are watching movies and taking long walks with the dog and just talking and laughing. The other stuff is also the bomb too. :devil:

So yesterday we were talking about the air conditioner again! He said the comforter (not thick at all mind you) is too heavy and he likes to just sleep with a sheet like back home. Well, I like to sleep cold as a polar bear under the comforter. So we compromised and turned the air down to 78-79. I get up this morning sweating like I'd been running on the tread mill in my dreams. It turns out while I'm asleep Dwayne turned the air down to 85! WTH. That is heat inna di heat!

VETS, I need some advise on the cooking and introduction to American food. What did your husband's like when they first came over? I've tried meatloaf and spagetti, my fish was too garlicy, and an omelet for breakfast. He has cooked every other meal for us traditional Jamaican. I'm not complaining but there is only so much boiled dumplings and rice and peas meals I can take. I want to add variety to the menu.

Hey wakey,

Sounds like you 2 are having fun.

Well on the AC note:

I hate AC too! I cannot stand it. How hot is it at night there that you keep your Ac at 75? Remember that it is hard for someone to go from warm weather all the time to manufactered air. Its not just cold air, but its artificial. It can be hard to breathe and very hard on the skin, an lungs for some. So maybe you guys get a fan and leave the AC a bit higher. 74 is low.

On the Food issue:

Well my husband loves "American" (whatever that is) food so we're all good. How bout your try Asian food dishes with rice and gravys or chopped meats with potatoes and carrots and such. I find many JA foods very heavy and hard to eat. But if your use to that some American meals can feel really light and non-filling.

hehehehee

Edited by Hotlegz

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Waagwan yaardies! Mi vexed cause mi cyaan chat pon di computer dem all day!! I hate that everyone is feeling low right now....remember ladies, it won't be 4ever...your time will soon come! In the meantime, like somebody else said, keep busy. I know when I first started this, I was working full time, in grad school full time, and practicing tai chi. Now I'm just working, and I've picked the tai chi back up and I picked up a kung fu program as well. It keeps me busy 2-3 evenings a week, AND I've started hanging out more with my friends. Socializing with others really does help to take your mind off of things, if even for a likkle bit. Just my 2 cents...Love yall (L)

i agree w/ the socializing.. i used to just pine for chats w/ RG, but then RG was in the Bahamas.. ya'll think JA's phone system is bad.. don't even let me talk about it.. minutes are VERY expensive for them there. Well anyway I would have to go a day or 2 w/out talking cuz we just couldn't afford it and I wouldn't sleep at night.. i would not eat.. I started hanging w/ my girls and it helped me SOOOO much. Now that RG can call, i find myself feeling guilty cuz I just might be w/ them and have to call him back LOL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Honey we were both senior members now we a gold members.. mi swear ya chat WAYYYYYYY more den me, but mi guess mi a chatting machine too!!! Lets see who can get platinum first..READY, SET GO!!! :rofl::rofl:

:yes: Honey is one chatty woman.... She might get there first DHQ. Congrats though. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

It is hard to be apart, but you have to find things to keep you busy - For me, getting back into the gym was a great one, and worthwhile in the end results as well -

DJ gets upset when I have to call him back - the worst was when I went to Block Island a few weeks ago with my friends - we were walking up to meet the guys (band that I have been friends with since I was 18) and I told him where I was, who I was with, and where I was going - then he heard my friend Rob shouting at me in Patois - took a bit of explaining to DJ - all the while with 6 JA men shouting and making kissy noises in the background about how I was whipped - then he had to talk to each of them so they could inform him of what they would do to him if he hurt me :P

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline
So Roxie,

I thought we were going to go shoe shopping, I need some new ones for fall so start posting!

I will start my posting soon.

Roxcie

Ladies here one for you.

This can't be for real!

Date: 08/06/2008

Subject: Am I Doing Right By Her?

Hi Shirley, Steve, and Tommy im a 35 year old manager of a company and im having issues with my relationship. My girlfriend has been complaining about my sexual performance and earlier last year on my 35th birthday (9/22) i came home early from work to see my girlfriend having sex with another man..However, i was not suprized because around June i overherd my girlfriend and her friends joking about my sexual length, width, and performance. I had thoughts of leaving her sometimes. I only think she stays with me for my money. She has an 8 year old son whom i get along with great she often tells me im a waste of a good looking brother. Since December we both agreed i cannot satisfy her and I?ve been paying the man she has been cheating on me with 300 dollars a week to sleep with her and keep her satisfied. I give an extra 100 dollars if she wants him to spend the night. I?m going out of my mind right now while she is sleeping with another man. As I write this, I?m in her sons room playing video games with him while she?s with this man. More than once I have found myself sleeping in his room. . . he sleeps at the foot of the bed while i sleep at the head of the bed. I often cry myself to sleep and recently she has been talking to me with attitudes and disrespecting me and telling her friends. Her friends now call me Norbit and think its funny....i hate my life. I am a 35 year old man sleeping in a small bed with an 8 year old with super hero bedsheets. Is there anyway my relationship could get any worse than this? ps. Shirley does size really matter? sincerly Am I Doing Right By Her?

hahaI heard this one this morning on my way to work. I was like WHAT?!! I didnt get to hear Mr. harvey response so I'll go online to hear it later. I thought it was crazy!!

Good evening Ladies,

I just got off the phone with Joe and he said I was a Blazing, cuss I was mad at him. He said you always al blazing. Now, tell me that won't make you laugh if someone tells you that. He says these statements, that make me think.

Roxcie

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline

That's a new one, Roxcie - never heard someone called Blazing before - other B words, yes - Blazing, no!

Some good news for a change - DJ's mom told me that his son's mother got tired of playing Mommy and dropped the boy on her Mother - So he will be moving back with DJ's mom soon, and is fine -

Timeline
Good evening Ladies,

I just got off the phone with Joe and he said I was a Blazing, cuss I was mad at him. He said you always al blazing. Now, tell me that won't make you laugh if someone tells you that. He says these statements, that make me think.

Roxcie

Brush it off Roxcie..... Ray just made me mad a few minutes ago. Dammit! :angry:

That's a new one, Roxcie - never heard someone called Blazing before - other B words, yes - Blazing, no!

Some good news for a change - DJ's mom told me that his son's mother got tired of playing Mommy and dropped the boy on her Mother - So he will be moving back with DJ's mom soon, and is fine -

Well, that's some good news sus... I'm happy to hear that. Thar kid probably has some stories to tell.

ROC

Timeline
Pleeze Jomo promise me when Noel gets here you all will come over the 1st snow. So that we can laugh at the man who get cold in Jmaica at night. Im go to Family Dollar to get him some cheap leg warmers...lmao

I have to say - after being at Rebel Salute, I will verify that it gets DAMMMMM cold in the hills at night!

Yes the hills feel like winter in Ga and I learned after the first trip to bring some long sleeves for nights. You go out in a halter if you want to. The chill bumbs jump on your back and ride you down the hillside. :rofl:

WE LIVE IN NEGRIL BEHIND SCOTIA BANK. IT AINT THAT COLD . CANT COMPARE TO ST. LOUIS

Oh my gosh, are you in the big pink apartments?

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Sus, I am SO happy to hear!!

What a weight off his chest!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Good evening Ladies,

Roxcie

Brush it off Roxcie..... Ray just made me mad a few minutes ago. Dammit! :angry:

Well, that's some good news sus... I'm happy to hear that. Thar kid probably has some stories to tell.

Sunny, I'm trying to have an agrument with him, he tells me that I need to get a drink of water and lie down. So I ask him what do that have to do with the question I just asked of you. He turns around and says you always a Blazing, It makes me think we are in a gunfight, with six shooter, taking forty steps backing up.

Roxcie

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline
Sus, I am SO happy to hear!!

What a weight off his chest!

Thanks - yes, one problem solved - One more big one to go, which hopefully will be done by this time tomorrow - I am sure his Mom will tell him after she beats his azz when she sees him tomorrow, lol

Timeline
Good evening Ladies,

Roxcie

Sunny, I'm trying to have an agrument with him, he tells me that I need to get a drink of water and lie down. So I ask him what do that have to do with the question I just asked of you. He turns around and says you always a Blazing, It makes me think we are in a gunfight, with six shooter, taking forty steps backing up.

Roxcie

LMAO...... I gave up trying to argue because Ray doesn't listen. lol He hates to argue.

ROC

Timeline

Hey guys, I am at work right now and I know you all are chatting up a storm but wanted to share this little chuckle with you all. Enjoy and I will catch up later

The Bathing Suit

When I was a child in the 1960s the bathing suit for the mature figure was boned, trussed and reinforced, not so much sewn as engineered. They were built to hold back and uplift and they did a good job.

Today's stretch fabrics are designed for the prepubescent girl with a figure carved from a potato chip. The mature woman has a choice --she can either go up front to the maternity department and try on a floral suit with a skirt, coming away looking like a hippopotamus who escaped from Disney's Fantasia or she can wander around every run-of-the-mill department store trying to make a sensible choice from what amounts to a designer range of fluorescent rubber bands.

What choice did I have? I wandered around, made my sensible choice, and entered the chamber of horrors known as the fitting room. The first thing I noticed was the extraordinary tensile strength of the stretch material.

The lycra used in bathing costumes was developed, I believe, by NASA to launch small rockets from a slingshot, which give the added bonus that if you manage to actually lever yourself into one, you are protected from shark attacks as any shark taking a swipe at your passing midriff would immediately suffer whiplash.

I fought my way into the bathing suit, but as I twanged the shoulder strap in place, I gasped in horror -- my boobs had disappeared!

Eventually, I found one ####### cowering under my left armpit. It took a while to find the other. At last I located it flattened beside my seventh rib. The problem is that modern bathing suits have no bra cups. The mature woman is meant to wear her boobs spread across her chest like a speed bump. I realigned my speed bump and lurched toward the mirror to take a full view assessment. The bathing suit fit all right, but unfortunately it only fit those bits of me willing to stay inside it. The rest of me oozed out rebelliously from top, bottom, and sides. I looked like a lump of play dough wearing undersized cling wrap.

As I tried to work out where all those extra bits had come from, the prepubescent sales girl popped her head through the curtain, 'Oh, there you are,' she said, admiring the bathing suit. I replied that I wasn't so sure and asked what else she had to show me.

I tried on a cream crinkled one that made me look like a lump of masking tape, and a floral two piece which gave the appearance of an oversized napkin in a serving ring. I struggled into a pair of leopard skin bathers with ragged frills and came out looking like Tarzan's Jane, pregnant with triplets and having a rough day. I tried on a black number with a midriff and looked like a jellyfish in mourning. I tried on a bright pink pair with such a high cut leg I thought I would have to wax my eyebrows to wear them.

Finally, I found a suit that fit ... a two-piece affair with a shorts style bottom and a loose blouse-type top. It was cheap, comfortable, and bulge-friendly, so I bought it. My ridiculous search had a successful outcome, I figured.

When I got home, I found a label which read -- 'Material might become transparent in water.'

So, if you happen to be on the beach or near any other body of water this year and I'm there too, I'll be the one in cut off jeans and a T-shirt!

You'd better be laughing or rolling on the floor by this time.

'Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.'

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.