Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl, I have to tell you that I am dreading when Mike comes up. He is vegetarian and only eats fish for a protein source. I love me some meat and I know it is going to be a challenge for me to fix his meals. He keeps telling me that he will cook for himself and I say yeah, for how long. You know how they get. But anyway, like someone says you could make a pot roast or make some pork chops. All this can be done in the oven. Baked chicken with maccaroni and cheese. You are going to have to experiment and have him tell you what he likes. :thumbs: Good luck

Wakey can't turn on her oven - Dwayne won't allow a/c...she will melt fi true! :rofl::rofl:

Look just "Wakey"Buy a conventional oven and buy his Dwayne a blanket!. WE SIGNED ON FOR ALL OF THIS! It just aint as attractive because aint no "Ocean w/tourist" here so it is not quite as attractive as in Jamaica <keep in mind that my SO is still in Ja, so when his ### gets here you all can throw the same back at me when I am telling yall I bought him some KFC gift certificates and told him good luck)

Let the chuch say AMEN ya'll.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh I can't to see what the answer to this one is!!! Wakey, this is going to be our BIGGEST problem. My SO called me last night to say good night and said he was eating pigsfeet and crackers. I told him I was glad to be in NY cuz he was not going to kiss me with that mouth!!

DJ cooked Gizzards last time I was there - The whole time we were grocery shopping, I told him I AM NOT EATING THOSE - he just kept trying anyway - and I made him brush his teeth before I kissed him!

We have some frozen now cause last time he cooked them I made the mistake of saying I didn't like they but ate them cause he made them. Hey, ketsup on just about anything makes it more berable. Now, he refuses to cook what we have. Damn stubborn man.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl, I have to tell you that I am dreading when Mike comes up. He is vegetarian and only eats fish for a protein source. I love me some meat and I know it is going to be a challenge for me to fix his meals. He keeps telling me that he will cook for himself and I say yeah, for how long. You know how they get. But anyway, like someone says you could make a pot roast or make some pork chops. All this can be done in the oven. Baked chicken with maccaroni and cheese. You are going to have to experiment and have him tell you what he likes. :thumbs: Good luck

Wakey can't turn on her oven - Dwayne won't allow a/c...she will melt fi true! :rofl::rofl:

Look just "Wakey"Buy a conventional oven and buy his Dwayne a blanket!. WE SIGNED ON FOR ALL OF THIS! It just aint as attractive because aint no "Ocean w/tourist" here so it is not quite as attractive as in Jamaica <keep in mind that my SO is still in Ja, so when his ### gets here you all can throw the same back at me when I am telling yall I bought him some KFC gift certificates and told him good luck)

A starvin Rasta will eat a pork Chop if you put enough ackee , currie and some green sh*t on it lmao!

Givin "Awakening" a Hi Five and passin the Mojitos !!

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Timeline

Look just "Wakey"Buy a conventional oven and buy Dwayne his own a blanket!. WE SIGNED ON FOR ALL OF THIS! It just aint as attractive because aint no "Ocean w/tourist" here so it is not quite as attractive as in Jamaica <keep in mind that my SO is still in Ja, so when his ### gets here you all can throw the same back at me when I am telling yall I bought him some KFC gift certificates and told him good luck)

An electric blanket. Believe me, it works.

Wakey, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Wait till winter. Once he gets over the fascination of his first snow, he'll freak about the cold.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

A starvin Rasta will eat a pork Chop if you put enough ackee , currie and some green sh*t on it lmao!

Oh, hell no. Andre gave his bros, sis, nieces, and nephews some Spam I took him once. Mummy beat those little rasta kids and then cussed Andre. I am not even going to think about a rasta eating pork.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Look just "Wakey"Buy a conventional oven and buy Dwayne his own a blanket!. WE SIGNED ON FOR ALL OF THIS! It just aint as attractive because aint no "Ocean w/tourist" here so it is not quite as attractive as in Jamaica <keep in mind that my SO is still in Ja, so when his ### gets here you all can throw the same back at me when I am telling yall I bought him some KFC gift certificates and told him good luck)

Wakey, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Wait till winter. Once he gets over the fascination of his first snow, he'll freak about the cold.

Pleeze Jomo promise me when Noel gets here you all will come over the 1st snow. So that we can laugh at the man who get cold in Jmaica at night. Im go to Family Dollar to get him some cheap leg warmers...lmao

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Timeline

Don't I know it. We were watching a show the other night with snow on it and he says, " when dat comin fo us?" I said in Feburary and he smiled hard.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Timeline

Oh, hell no. Andre gave his bros, sis, nieces, and nephews some Spam I took him once. Mummy beat those little rasta kids and then cussed Andre. I am not even going to think about a rasta eating pork.

I agree their principals are firm with the pork. I would beat they will go out in the yard and find some food before eating it. Dwayne just says don't worry about me babe I can go for days without eating when it's something he didn't care for.

Filed: Timeline

Who wants some brownstew CHICKEN FEET with white rice and veggies?

JG, Gill, Kimmyl are you the first in line...how about Sus, where's your plate...Claire, come on now...Wakey run for your plate and ya'll hurry up before Sunny and TL get here...Dang Honey, Dillion, ya'll want to try some too?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I agree their principals are firm with the pork. I would beat they will go out in the yard and find some food before eating it. Dwayne just says don't worry about me babe I can go for days without eating when it's something he didn't care for.

Sorry Sweetie I have s sick sense of humor. When we were married I could not have kool aid!! because there is pork in it. So trust me I understand the no prok aspect. My kids newest thing is. Mommy dont eat that it had a fece <face> or Mommie so and so eats durty pig! ewww

Edited by JOURNEE1125

Timeline
Pleeze Jomo promise me when Noel gets here you all will come over the 1st snow. So that we can laugh at the man who get cold in Jmaica at night. Im go to Family Dollar to get him some cheap leg warmers...lmao

I have to say - after being at Rebel Salute, I will verify that it gets DAMMMMM cold in the hills at night!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

JG, Gill, Kimmyl are you the first in line...how about Sus, where's your plate...Claire, come on now...Wakey run for your plate and ya'll hurry up before Sunny and TL get here...Dang Honey, Dillion, ya'll want to try some too?

That's what I had for lunch..leftover from dinner!!

Timeline

LMAO Lawny - Did I ever tell you about the time my girl was eating chicken soup in Negril? She held up her spoon to me and said - What's that? I looked and said - A foot - Thought she was gonna hurl :rofl: :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

I have to say - after being at Rebel Salute, I will verify that it gets DAMMMMM cold in the hills at night!

Yes the hills feel like winter in Ga and I learned after the first trip to bring some long sleeves for nights. You go out in a halter if you want to. The chill bumbs jump on your back and ride you down the hillside. :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.