Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tre, I'm not sorry one bit. These people need to get real lives. I'm sure it is just jealousy cause they want to be happy and beautiful like us. Keep dreaming you twits!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Honeychild, I am so sorry I missed the party last night. It seems you got it started and your picks of music was great. I spent hous last night looking at the youtube sites that you'll had picked. The Africian Queen song is our song as well. That song was playing at a function, when Joe and I first met.

Maybe we can have a part II, and as Sunny suggested we should start a new thread with songs and pictures to keep the memories fresh. :thumbs:

Roxcie

Honeychild, I am so sorry I missed the party last night. It seems you got it started and your picks of music was great. I spent hous last night looking at the youtube sites that you'll had picked. The Africian Queen song is our song as well. That song was playing at a function, when Joe and I first met.

Maybe we can have a part II, and as Sunny suggested we should start a new thread with songs and pictures to keep the memories fresh. :thumbs:

Roxcie

I apologize to the rest of the crew aswell. I was having computer technical trouble last night. But I was able to solve the problem at the end of the night.

Roxcie

Timeline

Someone on the another site said it best........

Are you so insecure in yourself that you can't believe a man would love you over the visa? Who said that the man that I love is moving here, and not visa versa? I have never said one way or another - As I stated, reality is, if you love someone in another country, one or the other of you has to immigrate at some point - So, my friend from South Africa who married a US Citizen used him to get her greencard (they've been married 10 years and have two kids) - You focus on the greencard factor of it, proving time and time again that you would not be secure enough to believe that a man could love you without that factor - Shutting yourself off from the possibility of finding love because it crosses a border is a pretty sad way to live your life.

Tell your stalker to take that and shove it you know where!

BTW....I think the OP of this quote is brilliant!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
To the person who wrote this yesterday...........

I have seen especially one person who seem to be an expert on here and VJ and the way that individual speaks it is as if that person lived in Ja all they lives.....they even know more gossip about Ja and the Jamaican people more than what that person know about their own small town in the good ole US of A????

If you are on here only to cause trouble, put your notebook filled with all the ponderances I have uttered down and GTF off. You are here, there and everywhere to just cause trouble. It's also kind of creepy that you keep following me around. I'm married so move along!

OKAY......since I'm all hyped up already. JG ... maybe this person is IN LOVE with you. Damn I thought I was the only one with a stalker. Who by the way in one of her e-mails told me I should have lost 80lbs before wearing my wedding dress...I was going to be nice and not say nothing...but since I'm BEX and BEX bad dis mawnin

GUH LI DUNG UNDAH U MUMAH BUMBOHOLE

I don't get it. If I block your e-mail address your just create a new one. What is your OBSESSION with me? Do you know me? One more thing, you wanted to know if the reason I filed for my man is because he's good in bed...BIATCHHHHHHHH keep on wondering. How dear you think that most of the women on here went to Jamaica for a good ROMP in the sack...your words my dear. So, keep on wondering...fiyah inah u bloodclaat eye. :angry:

JG I seen that yesturday and thought... Wow.. Just Wow!!

What the hell is this persons problem??

Lawny this person has some serious issues!!

You ignore them and they continue.

Whoever is harassing my yardie fam, it is obivious you DON'T have a life!

Do yourself a favor and get one because then you won't have time to be in theirs.

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

Roxcie

Roxcie

I apologize to the rest of the crew aswell. I was having computer technical trouble last night. But I was able to solve the problem at the end of the night.

Roxcie

Think you still are Roxie or else you are REALLY sorry.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Roxcie

Roxcie

Roxcie

Think you still are Roxie or else you are REALLY sorry.
???????

:bonk:

I am sorry, for not being at the party. I will find a way to make it up to you'll. maybe I will order some of those oatmeal cookies and leave them here for you'll to enjoy. Virtually(sp)

:luv:

Roxcie

Filed: Timeline

[\quote]Think you still are Roxie or else you are REALLY sorry. ???????

:bonk:

I am sorry, for not being at the party. I will find a way to make it up to you'll. maybe I will order some of those oatmeal cookies and leave them here for you'll to enjoy. Virtually(sp)

:luv:

Roxcie

Cookies????? How about this?

Ackee and saltfish, brownstew chicken or fish, currygoat and white rice, jerk chicken, fish or pork...

Lets see how much the yardies remember...anyone know what BLUE DRAWS is...that's not the proper spelling, but (it's food)

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

Thanks JG ... I can't believe it's August 6th already. Where did 2008 go? If flew to Jamaica on independence day before...NEVER AGAIN...it took me 3 hours to get to Trelawny. We got stuck in Falmouth for 2 hours.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Don't know what Blue Draws is, but Tre, what I wouldn't give for some Ackee and saltfish with baked beans this morning. What I wouldn't give to be in JA in my honey's arms this morning. Tears are running down my face now, remembering the wake up morning S6. I think I need to go to the ladies room for a moment.

Be Back soon.

Roxcie :blush::blush::blush:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.