Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Roxcie stood us up?

She must have started her drinking at work...

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Commerical Break.. Be back after these messages.

ROC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG;

FEDEX wants to tell me that the package was damaged when it was picked up...my mailroom said no way they would have sent a package out like that. I told them I want my FRIGGIN money back....

I found my check...I can't even tell what was written on it, because it is wet and stuck to the inside of the packet.

What rass -- WHY would they have picked up a package if it had already been damaged??!! The would have refused it and said repack it. Get your GD money back -- then use UPS.

Hey guys, just got on an is trying to catch up. How is everyone tonight?

Lawny, what can I say? I have no words to express how i am feeling for you right now. :crying:

Journee--I see you found us girl. :thumbs:

Everyone else I hope you all had a great day. I am going to try and join the party but I am a little loopy from being at work for oer 12 hours.

My take on the UPS/FedEx issue. A couple of months ago I bought some patties on line and paid for them to be shipped 2nd day air to me. Now I am very paranoid so I made sure it was being sent on my day off. Every soundI heard that day I ran to the door. My kids were dying with laughter because they know that I love me some beef patties.

When 7pm came and no delivery, I went online and check the tracking and low and behold it sated that the package was delivered at 5pm. I was mad as heck. Next day I call UPS and Golden Crust. UPS told me it was delivered and signed for. Golden Crust put in a claim and reshipped the patties. Two weeks later the original packages were delivered to my house. These are perishable good and when I opened the box they were rotten. You can trust these people. It is not the companyitself but the workers. When they don't want to finish their route they falsify info.

They pick up Lawny's package and damaged it and not perform the delivery that she payed for. Now she has to go through this ####### to get justice--as if she does not have enough to deal with. The devil is at play my girl but do not let him win. :whistle:

Now I am going back to catch up :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Good mawnin ladies,

Jg....it's gonna be ok, the day will get better. i do all my swearing at night, when the teenagers start calling ror my son and im deep in the throws of falling asleep. I hollered at some poor gyal so bad the other night, i felt bad afterwards, but she called at 12:06, im like #######???? dont you know people have to get up and go to work in the morning child!!!! and my goofy a$$ son isnt going to be sitting up on the phone all night anyway, whatever y'all need to talk about better occur before 9 pm!!!!!

Hope everyone has a good day

Jg, what is the name of that place you buy your tea from, that caramel apple pistachio blend sounded good, only thing i have never brewed loose leaf tea, do they sell it in tea bag form???

Teavana. It is the bomb.

No. They sell only loose. They do sell some sort of earth friendly bags you can fill to make cups and some for pots. And, they sell strainers with teeny little openings so the tea doesn't go through.

I am hooked. It's crack, I tell you. I'll never go back to cheap tea.

If you find on in your city, Honey, they are really knowledgable about the teas. And, you can taste test them. Have them make you a apple pie pistachio tea mixed with the carmel (something like that), heavy sugar (it's African rock sugar), iced, no honey. It is orgasim in a cup!

I so agree JG, Caribbean Breeze is my latest fav. But they have tons to chose from. Honey there is one at 12 Oaks mall if you are ever near me in Novi :star:

Timeline
Roxcie stood us up?

SO SORRY, MY COMPUTER WAS OFF-LINE, I JUST GOT IT BACK UP. SOOOO SORRY.

Roxcie

hmm. should I forgive you? Ok, we'll need to have a Part II

ROC

Timeline
OH MY FREAKIN GOSH....

When did I become a Platnium Member...... Yay!

Now you need some hearts!

Sus, girl.................you have got it going on. (JG is bowing down to you as I type!)

Now you all are making me more and more curious. I wanna know too :blush:

Timeline

JG, Have you ever heard of this place? OMG, the best oatmeal cookies ever. I use to eat them when I was a kid and as an adult I thought the company went under years ago. Come to find out their still in business. I ordered cookies a few months ago and yep, they still taste the same. lol

Dad's Cookie Company

3854 Louisiana Ave.

St. Louis, Missouri

http://www.dadscookies.com/index.htm

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Timeline
what are batty riders, those little booty shorts??? LOL... i tried to buy some in JA, but they all looked like my 10 year old son could fit em, so i passed on buying some and finally when i was leaving from Sangster , i went into a shop and said the hell with it, i want a pair, that said jamaica on the booty ( which i dont have by the way) so i asked the girl where are the big girl sizes, im about a 13, since i dropped a few, she said we dont have any big girls sizes, so then i said well dyam how about a large, she hold up these things that look like panties ( but me being fast and all ) went ahead and bought them anyway, i said they would be my incentive to loose some more weight, so i can be fast and show D :devil: i get home, try them things on, lawd they got caught in my big thighs, i thought i was going to have to get some scissors and cut em off...LOL... so guess i wont be wearing them anytime soon....LOL

Yuh too funny :rofl::rofl:

Roxcie stood us up?

SO SORRY, MY COMPUTER WAS OFF-LINE, I JUST GOT IT BACK UP. SOOOO SORRY.

Roxcie

hmm. should I forgive you? Ok, we'll need to have a Part II

I see this Party was a POPIN, I am so sorry that I missed it. Great Music, Good Conversation, and the Guest was the BEST.

We must do a Part II.

Roxcie

Timeline
something bought beenie man, just make me think his thang is probably dragging the ground...LMAO :blush:

sorry yall....mind is in the gutter right now...lol

I met him in October on my way to JA. :wacko:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You all know i couldnt leave this one off, i love this song. I want this as one of my songs at my commitment ceremony.

OMG!!! I was trying to find out who this was FOREVER!!!!!! I remember this song about a year ago after my wedding, and it was playing in the taxis all the time and I think it was new then cause I hadnt heard it before. Then I left JA a few weeks later and of course never heard it again. And just this last time I went back I was trying to remember how it went and could not get the song back inmy head. Thanks for this post!! :thumbs:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Hey guys...don't mean to rain on everybody's parade, but I was reading back a few pages and a topic that is very real to me came up, and honestly, a lot of your answers have surprised me. The topic was what would you do if you were faced with a 3 year ban. I saw several folks say that they probably wouldn't do a LDR for 3 years...well...quite honestly, that puzzles me a bit. For this reason only: everyone up here is either wanting to marry or already married. We've all found people that we say we will pledge our love to forever. That we will stand by our SO's side in good times and bad, yadayadayada. I've definitely learned that life will definitely throw you curve balls, and no matter how well you plan your life and what kind of decisions you make, things may not always go as we would like. Does that mean that we abandon our dreams, our desires, what we believe to be ordained and blessed by God? In my opinion (and I stress, this is just my opinion), I would say I hope not. What happens when you'fre living together as man and wife and you go through a dfficult spell...as many marriages do...that can't be fixed in a month, or 2, or hell even 8? Do you leave, or do you fight for what you believe to be right and good? I feel so passionately about this because the 3 year ban was imposed upon us because my fiance (now my husband) admitted that he had smoked months earlier (his blood tests and drug tests came back clean). At that moment is seemed that our lives were over, and for a while, I'm not even going to lie, I felt like I wouldn't be able to do it. I went back and forth with what being in this relationship would mean from that moment foward, because the whole scope of it had changed. I made a deliberate, and prayerful decision to continue in this relationship because I truly believed that he was the man that God had created for me. And while I resented him for a long time, we eventually worked through it, and I promise you that I could not be happier. This time apart has truly given us time to grow as people and as a couple. We have truly had time to think about what it is we truly want from this each other, this relationship, for our lives. I think when we were doing the K1, we got swept up in everything that was going on==it occurred so quickly (6 months from start to finish). We married nearly a year later. Now, our time for re-filing will be coming up soon. And we are much more focused, and more prepared. I believe that God definitely had a plan for us, and trust me when I say that as a result of what happened to us, I definitely had to learn that I would learn to follow HIS plan--not my own. We have put everything in God's hands, and I believe that we will be blessed this time around. I originally considered moving down to JA after the denial first occurred, but after talking over everything and trying to plan for our future we decided that it would be better if I stayed here. So, we do our best, like everyone else, to make the most of our visits and phone calls. We're hopeful about our future, and we appreciate and feel so much better about one another as spouses. I pray that no one ever has to experience what we had to---but if it came to the worse, I hope that you all would not abandon the ones that you love so dearly because things did not occur as we hoped they would. I know this was a long post guys, but I had to speak what was on my heart. Everyone up here has given me so much strength and encouragement, whether you know it or not...that's why I have continued to come back. Now, I want 2 enjoy all of these videos, so talk to you soon!

Love you,

Tamisha

Hey Tamisha,

I thought about you when the question arose earlier. I think most people just said how they truly feel. Lets face it. Not everyone here is in the strongest of relationships and we are all just human. Being faced with something like a 3 year ban can be quite difficult for some. It could also be a sign from God to LEAVE. I know we all love our mates but things like this would cause anyone to question what their next move could be. Not everyone has the time or money to continue a 3 year LDR. Some may not be married and when faced with something as serious as this in your LDR, and then not knowing your fiance for more than a year (maybe a month of that face to face time) the 3 year ban can be very detrimental. The relationship is too fresh and young to withstand something like this. And honestly in some cases maybe thats a good thing.

I agree with Marlita. And I guess the reason why if my SO got a three year ban for drug use I wouldn't wait is that I would have DRUMMED it into his head that he shouldn't admit ANYTHING and how important it was that he shouldn't smoke (I used the SO example because I've never even smoked a cigarette in my life lol!)

And YES, I sincerely believe GOD often says something when these things happen, I see a PROLONGED separation on here and I honestly believe it's happened so the woman will come to her senses and LEAVE...But who am I to say that's what is happening.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:bonk: (Pregnant or not we will be gettin the Vaseoline out! :lol:)

Gill

Okay, my whiteness just showed - I read that line fast and my mind went way way way to the gutter - Think Lawny's heat is blowin my way.

Oh Sus-ie...thank G-d only 36 days til you see your Honey! :lol::lol:

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.