Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sunny, you mighty quiet, wha a gwaan??

Lawny, you gonna teach me that headstand or what? am i gonna have to get Lita to do it????

Journee, i bought my SO a michael jackson DVD of him in concert, i thought he was gonna lose his dyam mind, doing the moves and everyting...LOL... i said babe, im going in the otha room, he say why??? #######??? umm cuz micheal jackson wears more foundation than i do, he wears lace fronts and he is strange now... plus he went out in the 80's.

Dont make me do it. Lawd!! I think i might You Tube myself this weekend. If i do I will post for you guys. haha, maybe send it to the mister for our anniversary present.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
maybe i could cut it off again, go thru the bud stage and wear wigs, like ol girl kim fields did, they make them so realistic looking now, only thing im certain if i came to work with dreads, it would turn into " WHICH coworker would i have today DAY"? and the ja comments would be endless....:rolling eyes:

Why everytime I get my hair braided or where it natural I come to work ready to fight?!

Okay so which one of yall on here can teach me to whine like dat?????

I will...........I will........... I will and I can even do a SPLIT...what a rass when mi afi git up aff di FLOOR...weh di ambulance?

Go Lawny, go lawny....LOL... i dont wanna do a split, i wanna go big time, can you teach me how to whine and do a headstand at the same time????LOL

mind you i have no booty, so i dont know how effective my whine is gonna be, but i got some boobs, so maybe i can make do...LOL

This sounds fun. Mi a practice it inna yoga today. Mi tell yuh how it went lata.

Probably cause your coworkers want to 1. touch your hair 2 ask Lita, " whats wrong with your hair" 3 ask is that your real hair

the list is endless, i almost hate doing things to mine for those very reasons

I am the same way. I'm like "LOOK, if you dont understand Black hair by now, dont try and learn!!"

Journee, say you swear he didnt sing that " Your beautiful song" LMAO....

I cant talk, my SO sings in falsetto " all the time" im like babe, bring it down like 3 octaves ok...lol

i cant do nothing but laugh, cuz he is so goofy, i cant help but love him, oh yeah and we arent even going to talk about his obsession with Michael Jackson

haha...God forgive me...but my husband had an obsession with...hold it.....N'Sync!!

Stop it :rofl:

My hubby like Celine Dion, the other day he said I gonna have to go out and buy her CD.

my hubby like Celine too!! But so do i so its all good. I already told him we are gonna go see her in vegas.

What is it with the JA men, D tried to sing " my heart will go on"by celine in Falsetto one day.... ( i was like lord please save me from this) oh yeah and if i hear that song " I swear" by All 4 one, one more time....im gonna :blink:

Timeline
maybe i could cut it off again, go thru the bud stage and wear wigs, like ol girl kim fields did, they make them so realistic looking now, only thing im certain if i came to work with dreads, it would turn into " WHICH coworker would i have today DAY"? and the ja comments would be endless....:rolling eyes:

The comments were endless with me too

but mi nuh paid dem nuh mine :no:

Yuh nuh like ei nuh look!!

I had one guy say to me one day... You hair looks like a soft cushy pillow :o:huh::blink:

Mi nuh gwan fe bodda fe tell tuh wha mi seh.

Don't worry about what people say. Do your thing, DO YOU :thumbs:

Lita nice selection.

Lawny mi laff afta yuh. Mi cyaan slpit tuh but mi nuh tink mi a try ei. Mi doan waan fe stretch out mi self and be outta service :no: nuh man ei been too many years.

ha! My friend had individuals. One co-worker as her is she shave the parts in her hair :wacko: ., WTH!! How ignorant can people be?!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

This is what I listen to when the plane reaches ova JA.

Lita don't get me wrong, I like her too I just never would have thought he did.

The comments were endless with me too

but mi nuh paid dem nuh mine :no:

Yuh nuh like ei nuh look!!

I had one guy say to me one day... You hair looks like a soft cushy pillow :o:huh::blink:

Mi nuh gwan fe bodda fe tell tuh wha mi seh.

Don't worry about what people say. Do your thing, DO YOU :thumbs:

Lita nice selection.

Lawny mi laff afta yuh. Mi cyaan slpit tuh but mi nuh tink mi a try ei. Mi doan waan fe stretch out mi self and be outta service :no: nuh man ei been too many years.

ha! My friend had individuals. One co-worker as her is she shave the parts in her hair :wacko: ., WTH!! How ignorant can people be?!

Ok how aboout when you go to work after taking out your braids and you hear..... Your hair is much longer when its braided :blink:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Did roxcie say the party started at 8? hell my kids arent here, so im going and get the red stripe early. Sonshyne, whats up??

How long have you had locs???

I want to loc, i cut all my hair off some years ago, but just couldnt get myself into the bud stage, i really want to try it again, i love locs

Not much just got in from work.

I've had loc's for about 1 1/2, and I LUV them :luv:

Getting through the bud stage was rough, but I was deterimed to get to where I am today.

Ain't nothing better then not worrying about a blow dryer and flat iron (well for me) :yes:

PREACH!!

Dang, well I still have to worry about. It seems like everybody in DC has dreads now. It's the new style here. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Did roxcie say the party started at 8? hell my kids arent here, so im going and get the red stripe early. Sonshyne, whats up??

I want to loc, i cut all my hair off some years ago, but just couldnt get myself into the bud stage, i really want to try it again, i love locs

Getting through the bud stage was rough, but I was deterimed to get to where I am today.

Ain't nothing better then not worrying about a blow dryer and flat iron (well for me) :yes:

I am sorry yall. I love Jamaica. And I love my man. BUT I AINT FINNA <YES I SAID FINNA> STOP STRAIGHTING MY HAIR <Im from St. Louis <E. St. Louis actually> We si HEIR! I aint finna stop permin my heir!

PREACH!!

Dang, well I still have to worry about. It seems like everybody in DC has dreads now. It's the new style here. lol

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Timeline

ROLL IT GAL

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Timeline

PREACH!!

Nothing wrong with it. Dreads have become a wide spread thing. I wish I had done it years ago when I first thought about it. The problem was I changed my hair like I changed clothes you never knew how it would be day to day. So the thought of permanent Loc's wasn't a option. But I tell you my hair is healthier than it ever has been.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

I am sorry yall. I love Jamaica. And I love my man. BUT I AINT FINNA <YES I SAID FINNA> STOP STRAIGHTING MY HAIR <Im from St. Louis <E. St. Louis actually> We si HEIR! I aint finna stop permin my heir! GOOD LUCK WITH ALL OF YOUR HAIR <HEIR ENDEAVOURS>PREACH!!

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Timeline

Sunny when remove everything from the link in front of the minus sign including the =

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
chelle, i posted it so i wouldnt have to leave the VJ screen.

Thanks... Tell me how?

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.