Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i don't wanna even think about getting a 3 yr ban!! I don't know if I could go 3 yrs in a LDR and although I know I would want to move and be w/ him, my kids make the decision a lil more complicated. I think now about just packing up and moving.. thats a good questions if for some strange reason the visa was not approved what would u do??

This has been big time on my mind lately, and a topic I was gonna bring up - I have been going back and forth with - Could I move to JA? Reality is - I am single, no kids - I have my Mom that I am close with, and love my nephews to death - but without my Mom here, I wonder how much I would really see my nephews (my sister and I can be like oil and water) - My brother vanishes for months at a time, reappearing at bdays, etc... - What is stopping me from going?

This is me too. The only thing stopping me is renting out my house. Which i can do, but I did so much work to it I dont want anyone else in it right now, haha. Other than that...what is stopping me from living in JA for awhile? I am married so I can get residency and work authorization. I just have to find a somewhat ok job. I know a few ladies living in JA with their husbands. One just had her child a month ago. The story of birth at a JA hospital is VERY scary. :wacko:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

CAT SUITE>>>.lawd haff mercy lawny...lmao... i never had any bamboo's but i did have a catsuit, when i was skinny enough to wear one, it was velour or velvet or vel- something and it was black, oH MY I thought i was the shyt!!!! with my knee hi riding boots and my asymmetric bob....WHOOOO!!!

Timeline
All this chat about a link up, I wish I lived closer to some of you guys. I think the only people here in California is me and Lita.

Isnt Jonesie in the bay area?

Thats right she is.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i don't wanna even think about getting a 3 yr ban!! I don't know if I could go 3 yrs in a LDR and although I know I would want to move and be w/ him, my kids make the decision a lil more complicated. I think now about just packing up and moving.. thats a good questions if for some strange reason the visa was not approved what would u do??

This has been big time on my mind lately, and a topic I was gonna bring up - I have been going back and forth with - Could I move to JA? Reality is - I am single, no kids - I have my Mom that I am close with, and love my nephews to death - but without my Mom here, I wonder how much I would really see my nephews (my sister and I can be like oil and water) - My brother vanishes for months at a time, reappearing at bdays, etc... - What is stopping me from going?

I used to ALWAYS say I would never leave.my family is very small and VERY close. My ex is not from TX and it was no doubt in my mind that I would NOT go live where he is from. BUT, with RG, i do think about it and think I could do it. this is crazy cuz I wouldnt move to another state but to another COUNTRY.. I don't know.. I would like to tell myself that is even more evidence of how strong our feelings are or maybe its just more proof of how CRAZY i am getting??? :no:

Timeline
Hey Sus;

I've taken all 10 of my earings out

I've changed into some sweats

I've done my stretches

I have my hair in a bun

and I have a LARGE jar of vaseline (did I forget anything)

All I need now is a plane ticket and I'm good to go.

Lawny weh yuh ago wit dem dere tings?

Yuh nuh fe git nutting yuh ready fe rumble fe tru :yes:

Shyne;

I have to help my sis Sus out a likkle :devil:

Quanah...I'll take the rings off. But you know I have to grease my face with the vaseline and my shoulders and arms. Dang, those were the good old days.

Ya'll remember the BAMBOO earings...you know mine had to be HUGE since my name had 9 letters.haaaaaa

BAMBOO earrings and my TRAVEL FOX shoes (they were never separated) oh, yeah and my batty ridah how could I forget those...wait mi figet bout di cat suit tuh

woo lawd, not di batty riddah dem! mi look fi sum las trip.

Timeline
. I would like to tell myself that is even more evidence of how strong our feelings are or maybe its just more proof of how CRAZY i am getting??? :no:

LOL - That's the same thing I ask myself. I sold my condo two and a half years ago when my Dad got sick and moved back in with my parents - then stayed to help my Mom after my Dad passed - So right now, I have no debt, my car is paid in full, the house is gone - Sometimes I think - Why not?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
CAT SUITE>>>.lawd haff mercy lawny...lmao... i never had any bamboo's but i did have a catsuit, when i was skinny enough to wear one, it was velour or velvet or vel- something and it was black, oH MY I thought i was the shyt!!!! with my knee hi riding boots and my asymmetric bob....WHOOOO!!!

:rofl::rofl: I had to laugh at this!! It reminded me of when I lost a massive amount of wieght when I was about 22. I've always been a chunky girl. I was running around here like Eddie Murphy in the Nutty Professor "SPANDEX"!! Every thing and I mean everything was skin tight! I thought I was the BOMB!

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

I used to ALWAYS say I would never leave.my family is very small and VERY close. My ex is not from TX and it was no doubt in my mind that I would NOT go live where he is from. BUT, with RG, i do think about it and think I could do it. this is crazy cuz I wouldnt move to another state but to another COUNTRY.. I don't know.. I would like to tell myself that is even more evidence of how strong our feelings are or maybe its just more proof of how CRAZY i am getting??? :no:

Quana , i thought about that too, i dont know if i could or not. I mean i have three years until my oldest child is out the house...( Lord willing) and 8 for the youngest. I dont come from a large family either, i dont think i could do JA year round, im too scared of hurricanes, but maybe 6 months out the year. I dont know i think im just getting crazier with each passing day...LOL

Oh by the way, i just got a call for a 2nd part time job i applied for some weeks ago, it is 3rd shift, i figured i want to put up some extra money some kind of way, but i dont know if my old a$$ can stay up all night like i used too??? i guess we will see. i dont know if i should ask y'all to wish me luck or pray for me that i dont get it...LOL

Timeline
Shyne;

Quanah...I'll take the rings off. But you know I have to grease my face with the vaseline and my shoulders and arms. Dang, those were the good old days.

Ya'll remember the BAMBOO earings...you know mine had to be HUGE since my name had 9 letters.haaaaaa

BAMBOO earrings and my TRAVEL FOX shoes (they were never separated) oh, yeah and my batty ridah how could I forget those...wait mi figet bout di cat suit tuh

Lawny I love you -

I had a huge difference in my upbringing, lol - Yuppy preppy - think Pretty In Pink, the snooty kids with the popped collars and Izods! :wacko:

Timeline
Hey Sus;

I've taken all 10 of my earings out

I've changed into some sweats

I've done my stretches

I have my hair in a bun

and I have a LARGE jar of vaseline (did I forget anything)

All I need now is a plane ticket and I'm good to go.

Lawny weh yuh ago wit dem dere tings?

Yuh nuh fe git nutting yuh ready fe rumble fe tru :yes:

Shyne;

Someone in need of a good ole fashion beat down??

Hold on mek mi ago cut off mi nails dem and wrap up mi Loc's

I've got some pinned up stress thats just beging to be released!!

Just tell me where and when :whistle:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
Shyne;

Lawny I love you -

I had a huge difference in my upbringing, lol - Yuppy preppy - think Pretty In Pink, the snooty kids with the popped collars and Izods! :wacko:

haha :rofl: , wait whats an Izod! I always thought kids like that only existed on tv.

Timeline

what are batty riders, those little booty shorts??? LOL... i tried to buy some in JA, but they all looked like my 10 year old son could fit em, so i passed on buying some and finally when i was leaving from Sangster , i went into a shop and said the hell with it, i want a pair, that said jamaica on the booty ( which i dont have by the way) so i asked the girl where are the big girl sizes, im about a 13, since i dropped a few, she said we dont have any big girls sizes, so then i said well dyam how about a large, she hold up these things that look like panties ( but me being fast and all ) went ahead and bought them anyway, i said they would be my incentive to loose some more weight, so i can be fast and show D :devil: i get home, try them things on, lawd they got caught in my big thighs, i thought i was going to have to get some scissors and cut em off...LOL... so guess i wont be wearing them anytime soon....LOL

Timeline
haha :rofl: , wait whats an Izod! I always thought kids like that only existed on tv.

LOL - No, come to where I grew up - Think of any stereotypical movie from the 80s - Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, etc.... There's my high school - and still a lot of people that I grew up with - It's funny, I had a reunion a few years back with people I worked with growing up - we were all camp counselors together - My two best friends and I walked in with our SOs at the time, and you coulda heard a pin drop = T's a lesbian, J's gay, and I was dating a guy with dreads that he could sit on :whistle:

Filed: Timeline
Shyne;

Lawny I love you -

Love you too Sus ---

I had cat suits in just about every colour and I had the riding boots to match (unless it was summer time). My friends were different when we went out. We would always buy a case of red stripe of hienken or wine and just put it in the middle and dance amongst ourselves. We were always 12 or more strong when we went out. You know they the men would call us lesbians because they couldn't get a one whine...whine dem baxide pon smadi else...those were the good old days when you could go to a dance and not worry about getting shot up or you bumping into someone and a fight would break out. Oh, I was the sight at 180lbs...no breast...small waist and all HIPS and A$$ for days. Showed the body, loved the body, but I still carried myself like a LADY...heads high.......

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
what are batty riders, those little booty shorts??? LOL... i tried to buy some in JA, but they all looked like my 10 year old son could fit em, so i passed on buying some and finally when i was leaving from Sangster , i went into a shop and said the hell with it, i want a pair, that said jamaica on the booty ( which i dont have by the way) so i asked the girl where are the big girl sizes, im about a 13, since i dropped a few, she said we dont have any big girls sizes, so then i said well dyam how about a large, she hold up these things that look like panties ( but me being fast and all ) went ahead and bought them anyway, i said they would be my incentive to loose some more weight, so i can be fast and show D :devil: i get home, try them things on, lawd they got caught in my big thighs, i thought i was going to have to get some scissors and cut em off...LOL... so guess i wont be wearing them anytime soon....LOL

LMAO Honey - I wear an 8, and I can't fit my thighs in those size large -

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.