Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Not a big fan of sushi. And, honestly, we work and work some more. Trying to stabalize a bit. But when we do have some free time we:

movies

roller skating/blading

batting cages

Putt putt golf

Cardinal Games

Blues Games

Rams games are on the list

Free stuff like the Zoo, the Science Center, the Arch

Concerts

We love to go the the Mills and play games all afternoon

And, lately we've been gathering the neighbors for some beer, bbq, and a few games of washers.

You have to remember we have 2 kids. Most activities fall around them.

She forgot to mention that she likes to watch the Yankess play as well....... :whistle:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Sunny call mi...mi caan fine u numba

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Not a big fan of sushi. And, honestly, we work and work some more. Trying to stabalize a bit. But when we do have some free time we:

movies

roller skating/blading

batting cages

Putt putt golf

Cardinal Games

Blues Games

Concerts

And, lately we've been gathering the neighbors for some beer, bbq, and a few games of washers.

She forgot to mention that she likes to watch the Yankess play as well....... :whistle:

(JG no longer throwing JA cuss words at relatives today.............)

Who knows where I go to add LOC to my timeline?

It's been so long since I had to change anything.

Go to the timeline section - edit my timeline -

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

She's at it again, JG - 'bout to have a good brawl today, because I am not biting my tongue -

Sus, forgive me for being nosy but are talking about that evil cow who always has something crappy to say over on ETJ? ( no names)

oh my gosh! I have to go look!

Ha.......Marlita. You are killing me lately. Is it working? Am I taking your mind off the wait just a bit. I'm trying, you know.

Speaking of that, anyone heard from Shrewdie? If not and you have a way to contact her, would you? I have been worrying about her a bit lately.

Yes me an Shrewdie chat off VJ. She's not really feeling it around these parts as she has been unjustly waiting for an NOA1 for 10 months now. I dont get it. Completely unfair. She is not alone. Many other CR1 filers out of VSC are waiting too. I dont get how they can just stop processing those petitions knowing that these are spousal and family filers. I think i saw that they are processing a few October filers. Funny thing is that there are like Feb and Jan filers from VSC that already got NOA2 long time ago. The process is so out of order.

I know. And, I figured it was that. Just tell her I've been thinking about her.....worrying really. Tell her to hang in there and I'm sending some hugs. If I could do anything, I would. If I can do anything for her, please tell her I will.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Yes me an Shrewdie chat off VJ. She's not really feeling it around these parts as she has been unjustly waiting for an NOA1 for 10 months now. I dont get it. Completely unfair. She is not alone. Many other CR1 filers out of VSC are waiting too. I dont get how they can just stop processing those petitions knowing that these are spousal and family filers. I think i saw that they are processing a few October filers. Funny thing is that there are like Feb and Jan filers from VSC that already got NOA2 long time ago. The process is so out of order.

I figured that was why she was staying quiet. It is definitely out of order! I'm not complaining, but why do K1's get approved faster than K3's? Again I'm not complaining, since that is the route we are taking!

She's in our thoughts and prayers though.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I figured that was why she was staying quiet. It is definitely out of order! I'm not complaining, but why do K1's get approved faster than K3's? Again I'm not complaining, since that is the route we are taking!

We all want to know these answers. It is very sad though. The only thing that keeps me going is that I know once I am done with the interview we are done with USCIS and fees and obstuctions for 2 years, and basically for ever as far as i am concerned. Lifting conditions will be far more easier than this ridiculous waiting peroid so I am not even sweating that. As long as my husband can be here an we are living life together the way God intends fillout out a little paperwork is easy.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

movies

roller skating/blading

batting cages

Putt putt golf

Cardinal Games

Blues Games

Concerts

Good thing I live on the east coast, egh JG??!?!?!

I'm PO'd now. I just called the bank explaining to them what kind of letter I need for my 134 and they told me that they can't do that for me because the system doesn't calculate total deposits. They would have to have someone go in and manually look up each statement and manually add up all my deposits. The rass...looks like I will have to make a trip in tomorrow and pay some outrageous bank fee to get this daymn letter....... :angry:

All right - I have got to get some work done today.

Timeline

movies

roller skating/blading

batting cages

Putt putt golf

Cardinal Games

Blues Games

Concerts

Wow that is crazy. You are seriously close. And about to be even closer. I am moving into a town house on Botanical Next friday <I am going to Jamaica Aug 25 until Spet 29> so I have to get packed , moved, daughter ready for school and get myself re packed for a month in Jamaica!

such an exciting life (exciting is a nice word for CRAZY!) But I am blessed I have help!

Noel is from Orange Bay but lives and works in Negril <He Owns a jet skis on the beach> I would post a few pics but I am not sure how to.

Wow - a whole month!! You are lucky. Who takes care of your daughter while you are gone?

My daughter (she's 6) told me she had a nightmare that I went to Jamaica for 89 days. I thought that would be a dream for me, not a nightmare!!

Ha............

I had a girl tell me she had a dream when Andre naturalized, he dumped me for his wife back home.

I said that's okay, I had a dream my MIL was swept out to sea by a hurricane. :innocent:

My exhusband and I didnt have a bad break and are on really good terms. We adopted 4 children (3 boys and a girl) My daughter lives with me. My bois are with their Dad. So whenever I go to Ja, daughter will stay with her Dad. Most times when I am in the US all 4 are with me their lives 5mins away.

My Mom and both my Brother and my Sister (lives with me now) pitches in. My entire family has been to Ja and met Noel so that helps with their "impression" of my traveling back and forth.

Edited by JOURNEE1125

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Timeline

I think you miss the big picture. Not just you, Island, anyone who says this............It's all about the processing. Like Marlita has said before, a lot of the K-1 processing is done after POE when AOS is sent in and later LOC. With the CR1, it's done before approval. I know it's a long wait and I know it sucks. But, as far as being fair, it is what it is because of how it is processed. It's the same amount of paperwork, same hoops.

Please don't say, at least he's with you either. If I hear that one more time I will scream. At that point, without the ability to work, newly adjusting, filling out more and more paperwork, sending in more money for it, waiting, waiting, waiting, etc......he's lucky I did not kill him during that period.

We all want to know these answers. It is very sad though. The only thing that keeps me going is that I know once I am done with the interview we are done with USCIS and fees and obstuctions for 2 years, and basically for ever as far as i am concerned. Lifting conditions will be far more easier than this ridiculous waiting peroid so I am not even sweating that. As long as my husband can be here an we are living life together the way God intends fillout out a little paperwork is easy.

Tell me that about LOC when you are there.

I admit I am not stressed about it. But, it was still a lot of hoops to tell them we've lived together for the last 2 years.

movies

roller skating/blading

batting cages

Putt putt golf

Cardinal Games

Blues Games

Concerts

Good thing I live on the east coast, egh JG??!?!?!

I'm PO'd now. I just called the bank explaining to them what kind of letter I need for my 134 and they told me that they can't do that for me because the system doesn't calculate total deposits. They would have to have someone go in and manually look up each statement and manually add up all my deposits. The rass...looks like I will have to make a trip in tomorrow and pay some outrageous bank fee to get this daymn letter....... :angry:

All right - I have got to get some work done today.

Um, what??????? Don't they have to keep track of that stuff in case they have to issue you an interest statement or something? What bank doesn't keep track of every stupid little thing?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

movies

roller skating/blading

batting cages

Putt putt golf

Cardinal Games

Blues Games

Concerts

Wow that is crazy. You are seriously close. And about to be even closer. I am moving into a town house on Botanical Next friday <I am going to Jamaica Aug 25 until Spet 29> so I have to get packed , moved, daughter ready for school and get myself re packed for a month in Jamaica!

such an exciting life (exciting is a nice word for CRAZY!) But I am blessed I have help!

Noel is from Orange Bay but lives and works in Negril <He Owns a jet skis on the beach> I would post a few pics but I am not sure how to.

Wow - a whole month!! You are lucky. Who takes care of your daughter while you are gone?

My daughter (she's 6) told me she had a nightmare that I went to Jamaica for 89 days. I thought that would be a dream for me, not a nightmare!!

Ha............

I had a girl tell me she had a dream when Andre naturalized, he dumped me for his wife back home.

I said that's okay, I had a dream my MIL was swept out to sea by a hurricane. :innocent:

My exhusband and I didnt have a bad break and are on really good terms. We adopted 4 children (3 boys and a girl) My daughter lives with me. My bois are with their Dad. So whenever I go to Ja, daughter will stay with her Dad. Most times when I am in the US all 4 are with me their lives 5mins away.

My Mom and both my Brother and my Sister (lives with me now) pitches in. My entire family has been to Ja and met Noel so that helps with their "impression" of my traveling back and forth.

BTW: Movies are cool and we Zoo it alot! When it is not Hot as That "Thang"

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sunny call mi...mi caan fine u numba

Why yuh nah answa?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Um, what??????? Don't they have to keep track of that stuff in case they have to issue you an interest statement or something? What bank doesn't keep track of every stupid little thing?

That's why we love you JG - you are so daym reasonable!! They do pay me a couple pennies every month so there must be an interest statement but I'm figuring there is no magic button they can just push to get that #. That's why I figured I would have to go in and talk to someone who MIGHT know what they are doing.

Timeline

JG, DHQ, and Honey.... Remember we were trying to guess what page we'd be at before Captain Ewok started Part 7. well, my guess was 850 which mean I'm out.

Now we have DHQ=900 and Honey=975 and JG at 1300 (she was at 1227 when she guessed) Maybe Part 6 will go on forever...

ROC

Timeline
JG, DHQ, and Honey.... Remember we were trying to guess what page we'd be at before Captain Ewok started Part 7. well, my guess was 850 which mean I'm out.

Now we have DHQ=900 and Honey=975 and JG at 1300 (she was at 1227 when she guessed) Maybe Part 6 will go on forever...

You are a troublemaker today. I'm at 1280 today.

The beast has just risen......for those of you who know what I am talking about.

That's why we love you JG - you are so daym reasonable!! They do pay me a couple pennies every month so there must be an interest statement but I'm figuring there is no magic button they can just push to get that #. That's why I figured I would have to go in and talk to someone who MIGHT know what they are doing.

I would think then that they will issue you a 1099 or whatever it is called for yearly interest calculations and they MUST keep track of the entire year. Someone is too lazy to do it for you is all.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

You are a troublemaker today. I'm at 1280 today.

The beast has just risen......for those of you who know what I am talking about.

I would think then that they will issue you a 1099 or whatever it is called for yearly interest calculations and they MUST keep track of the entire year. Someone is too lazy to do it for you is all.

:unsure:

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.