Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi everyone, got some basic questions-

What are these "packets" everyone talks about getting? What is in them? What do they mean?

What is a non-impediment and what is an RGD?

From start to finish, it appears (from looking at timelines) that the whole process can be as little as 6 months. Is that right? From the time we send our I-129 to the time our SO can board a plane and come home with us? (doesn't seem long too terribly long!)

Thanks for answering these.

6 months is not impossible if things run smooth. Just keep in mind every case is different and sometimes delays happen that are beyond your control.

Ours actually took just under 5 months; but that was a little over 2 years ago. Things have changed a bit since then.

I wish you luck.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
As if thing can't get any WORSE! I just got to work and checked my e-mail. I received an e-mail from our mailroom that the FEDEX packet I shipped on Friday came back SEVERELY damaged (looks like paperwork and picutures got damaged). This is my AOS packet. I'm not even going to say why me...I'll just wait for them to deliver my damaged packet at 9am. My head hurts so bad right now.

Last night Marcel decided that he would stay here and do what he can. He'll honor his mom when we return to Jamaica as a family. He says even if he could go, he would not go and did not want to go without me.

JENGS....Thanks!

Roxie...u wnated to know what a duppy is...I feel like being one right now...I'll fill ya'll in later. Have a 7:30 budget hearing.

Love ya'll

Fight it, Tre. They should refund your money because it did not arrive on the date the guarentee. I had this happen with UPS. It took a whole bunch of phone calls and nasty e-mails; but not only did they deliver my package to Andre in Jamaica, they refunded all of my money. When they ship, they guarentee it will be delivered in 2-3 days or overnight or whatever you paid for. If they don't fulfill that guarentee for whatever reason, they have to back it up. Hound them until they do.

Mawnin Yardies!

Weh mi frens deh? :unsure:

What am I? Chopped liver?

Hi everyone, got some basic questions-

What are these "packets" everyone talks about getting? What is in them? What do they mean?

What is a non-impediment and what is an RGD?

From start to finish, it appears (from looking at timelines) that the whole process can be as little as 6 months. Is that right? From the time we send our I-129 to the time our SO can board a plane and come home with us? (doesn't seem long too terribly long!)

Thanks for answering these.

Go back a page to page 843. This question was answered there.

Could be page 1266 if your computer is screwy! :blink:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

SUnny, i see you and island and roxcie all got jokes....LOL... fortunately everyone remained psychiatrically stable last night and i didnt have to take any phone calls, but i had the pager right near my head, so everyone is all good....LOL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG, I didn't see you. lol (L)

SUnny, i see you and island and roxcie all got jokes....LOL... fortunately everyone remained psychiatrically stable last night and i didnt have to take any phone calls, but i had the pager right near my head, so everyone is all good....LOL

OMG, that was so freakin funny last night.. :rofl: We still love you girl...

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

I'm in a foul mood this morning.

Pure phockery going on. I hate when the phone rings before the alarm goes off. I've said lots of words the start with rass, bumba, and something synonomous with a cat!!!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I'm doing it today...........filing LOC. Ironically, I am not the least bit nervous. I have 10lbs of paperwork bound up all nice and neat for the CSC.

Wish us luck because almost all of you on here are going to follow in those footsteps sooner or later. I'll let you know if I screwed up and did something your shouldn't do.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Who knows where I go to add LOC to my timeline?

It's been so long since I had to change anything.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Good mawnin ladies,

Jg....it's gonna be ok, the day will get better. i do all my swearing at night, when the teenagers start calling ror my son and im deep in the throws of falling asleep. I hollered at some poor gyal so bad the other night, i felt bad afterwards, but she called at 12:06, im like #######???? dont you know people have to get up and go to work in the morning child!!!! and my goofy a$$ son isnt going to be sitting up on the phone all night anyway, whatever y'all need to talk about better occur before 9 pm!!!!!

Hope everyone has a good day

Jg, what is the name of that place you buy your tea from, that caramel apple pistachio blend sounded good, only thing i have never brewed loose leaf tea, do they sell it in tea bag form???

Timeline

Go to the timeline section - edit my timeline -

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

She's at it again, JG - 'bout to have a good brawl today, because I am not biting my tongue -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Go to the timeline section - edit my timeline -

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

She's at it again, JG - 'bout to have a good brawl today, because I am not biting my tongue -

Sus, forgive me for being nosy but are talking about that evil cow who always has something crappy to say over on ETJ? ( no names)

Filed: Timeline

The mailroom just delivered my packet....all I can say is OMG...my pictures, the forms are wet and torn, the marriage certificate is the only thing that didn't get damaged and ####### is my CHECK? It looked like it was stuck in something and they tried to pull it and it just torn up and it's all DIRTY...I'm need to go cry ...brb

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Honey, how do you know that all went well, no one took their medication so they were unable to call. I bet if you call the police statio they will tell you that they have all of your patients there waiting on YOU.

Roxcie

Timeline
Hey Vets, i have yet another question so bare with me. Im starting to get stuff in order( ppwk and evidence) so when the time comes i wont be stressed. In regards to evidence, proof of relationship, is the burden of proof on the petitioner, meaning , i have a ####### load of emails, some letters, phone log receipts, pictures, etc, every calling card i ever bought, prior to us hooking up international calling, but what about the stuff D has, the letters i have sent, the emails i have sent, not to mention is it possible to get a copy of his phone bill from Digicel, with the international calls on it? Will i need all that stuff or just go with the little accumulation of ####### i have on my end???? :huh:

Honey, when you save those letters, make sure you save the envelopes also so that it can show the postmark and stamps on them. The calling cards really can't prove anything because there is no record of you calling him.

He probably talk to digicel and see if he can get an itemized bill that weeds out local calls and only shows calls to you? They might charge a fee for this--you know everyone wants to get paid. Is the international calling plan in JA? Maybe he can save his phone plan or start asking for an itemized bill or you can do the same with your phone bills?

Just talking off the top of my head. :wacko: Hope that helps :thumbs:

I have A always call me on my cell phone - then I have a record of him calling me as your bill will show the #. I also use Ringyard (thanks Sunny!) which will allow you to print out the calls that you make same as your cell bill.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.