13,621 posts in this topic

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
SUNNY;

Don't feel no way. I love to FEEL-UP and molest the bird too.

Ladies I want to thank you for all the ideas. We spoke about videotaping.

Update on my friend and her cheating husband***

She had a beautiful baby girl about a hour a go. I think the name is Tiara Rose 6oz 13inchs. Her husband's mother and father will be here tomorrow to help with the baby and the rest of the in-laws will be here later in the week. Her ex's family is very supportive. She's happy, but not 100%.

She was early, wasn't she??!! Glad to hear things went well - beautiful name.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
SUNNY;

She had a beautiful baby girl about a hour a go. I think the name is Tiara Rose 6oz 13inchs. Her husband's mother and father will be here tomorrow to help with the baby and the rest of the in-laws will be here later in the week. Her ex's family is very supportive. She's happy, but not 100%.

Tell her congrats!!!! How exciting...

:ph34r: .....im going to bed....since no one is chatting in the CHAT ROOM...LOL

Honey,

Wah yuh a chat bout? How are you going sleep and your suppose to be on call? Huh, tell me?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawny, You and Marcel have my condolences and prayers. Praying that he can make the funeral.

Just stopping by to say hi. We just got back from JA. Stayed at a nice little villa. The rooms were small and had a little nice kitchen. It was hot hot hot. Hubby didn't get a place with ac :wacko:. Sister in law is coming this week to visit. I can't believe hubby and I have made it to our 2 year anniversary. It seems like yesterday that I just started posting here about our wedding plans. How time flies.

I am going to go catch up some more now. :whistle:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

SUNNY;

Tell her congrats!!!! How exciting...

:ph34r: .....im going to bed....since no one is chatting in the CHAT ROOM...LOL

Honey,

Wah yuh a chat bout?

How are you going sleep and your suppose to be on call? Huh, tell me?

Sunny,

I was wondering the same thing about Honeychild, So I gueess in Michigan all those who need a SW tonight will have to prescripe their own medicine, because Honey, has just closed up shop.

Roxcie

Timeline
Hey Everyone~

Hope you all had a good weekend....I think I sweated 5lbs off. Can it get any hotter? On Friday I went to see Boys II Men at a FREE outside concert and I think it was hotter at night then it was during the day. They were awesome though!

Tre you and Marcel are in my prayers, hope it all works out so he can go back down for the funeral. (F)

Where was that? Riverport?

No, it cannot get any hotter. When my car outside temp guage says 107, I don't even want to open the door. I was just out at lunch and it was like a sauna.

Well, kids, Andre just got pulled over by the cops on his way to work. He was freaking out. They said they ran our plates and they expired in November. That is plain wrong cause I know I paid for 2 year plates in November of 2007. Dammit.....always someting. Now I have to go look up that old paperwork. Luckily, they did not ticket him. I bet he peed his pants!

Leave my friend alone. That's how I felt when I got pulled over in Jamaica in June and all Marcel was doing was laughing.

Well, it still amazes me that when you get pulled over in JA, you can just get out the car and reason with the police. LMAO Then you give them a few dollars and your on your way..... I told Ray that will be totally different when he comes to the states. I told him you don't get out when your pulled over by the police here, you actually get yaked out the car and thrown on the ground. :angry:

Girl, I know and they are so nonchalant about approaching the cops when they get pulled over. Him and his friend were laughing and joking with the cop. I was sitting in the car like, WTH is going on here. I told AW that that wouldn't happen in America, especially in the county we live in. They are notorious for stopping you for no other reason than DWB (driving while black).

Timeline
Girl, I know and they are so nonchalant about approaching the cops when they get pulled over. Him and his friend were laughing and joking with the cop. I was sitting in the car like, WTH is going on here. I told AW that that wouldn't happen in America, especially in the county we live in. They are notorious for stopping you for no other reason than DWB (driving while black).

:crying::devil: Stuff like that makes my crazy!!! So crazy I would call a SW but she's gone to bed. :wacko:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Hey Vets, i have yet another question so bare with me. Im starting to get stuff in order( ppwk and evidence) so when the time comes i wont be stressed. In regards to evidence, proof of relationship, is the burden of proof on the petitioner, meaning , i have a ####### load of emails, some letters, phone log receipts, pictures, etc, every calling card i ever bought, prior to us hooking up international calling, but what about the stuff D has, the letters i have sent, the emails i have sent, not to mention is it possible to get a copy of his phone bill from Digicel, with the international calls on it? Will i need all that stuff or just go with the little accumulation of ####### i have on my end???? :huh:

I used stuff that I had saved up. I used pictures that I took of us with friends and wrote the names and places and dates of when the pictures were taken. This was proof of having met in person. Then for proof of the relationship, I used boarding passes, cellphones pages, receipts from Jamaica, and hotel reservations when they were in both our names. Other folks may have done it differently.

That is all good. Nothing has to be in both your names though. They put 2 and 2 together as long as any of the receipts are from someplace in JA.

Lawny, You and Marcel have my condolences and prayers. Praying that he can make the funeral.

Just stopping by to say hi. We just got back from JA. Stayed at a nice little villa. The rooms were small and had a little nice kitchen. It was hot hot hot. Hubby didn't get a place with ac :wacko:. Sister in law is coming this week to visit. I can't believe hubby and I have made it to our 2 year anniversary. It seems like yesterday that I just started posting here about our wedding plans. How time flies.

I am going to go catch up some more now. :whistle:

Congrats. And, yeah, I said the same thing.

Glad you had fun.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Birthday Classy!!

Jax welcome back and Happy Anniversary :dance:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
roxcie mi deh yere still...mi a duppy

Whats a duppy

Roxcie

Oh, Rox.....ask your man. He'll have a few funny stories, I am sure.

Happy Birthday Classy. I hope it was full of family and fun!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Well, I called the stupid DMV after I got home, rooted through all my papers, and found all the freakin' receipts from last year.

First of all, they said the plates expired in November 2007. Um, no. I renewed in August 2007 and they were 2 year plates. WTH did November come into play at all?

The guy on the phone tried to give me all kinds of BS. I said I have all (and I do mean ALL) the paperwork from renewing.....inspection, test, personal property receipts from past 2 years, receipt, cancelled check. You do not mess with someone who has been through grueling paperwork like me/us and is queen of paperwork. I even repeated his name back to him at the end just to make sure he knew I kept notes on date, time, and name of people I talk to about things. Do not play with me DMV!

He said the cop messed up when putting it in. Well, great. So, if they had ticketed my husband or something worse, it would all be because they put it in the computer wrong. That is just lovely. I am copying all this stuff. If this ever happens again, he is going to whip out some paperwork. They better hope I am not the one they pull over ever again.

JG --

She's suppose post picutures on photobucket. I'll just copy the link and post it here when she does.

Can't wait to see, she is family now!! LOL.. i know ya'll gonna throw a brick at me, but I kinda feel sorry for her husband.. just in a way that his foolishiness made him miss out on such a beautful thing.. sooo FOOLISH.

Your friend will be fine and like ty said, her true love is on his way..

I do see your point. He made his bed, though. Now, he's just a sperm donor. Too bad for him.

JG, this happened to me. I paid my fees and they cashed my check and someone forgot to enter in the system that I paid. Never got my registration renewal in the mail and when I went to the DMV, they had no record of me paying. I paid online on their system and had my receipt and someone did not update my files. The system showed me as late and I told them absolutely not.

I went home and dug through my piles of papers and preented it to them. Like I said before somewhere. They are Government workers and not required to think on their own. They are computer driven. No original though process goes into their jobs. Makes me mad as heck. :angry:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Question,

The dating part of our relationship took place here in the USA, how do I document that part of the relationship. We don't have receipts for the first nine months of our relationship. We lived together for two of the nine months, but there was nothing in his name. When I filed his taxes for last year, we did use my address as his mailing address, I guess that is good. We will have phone call logs that our relationship continued after he went back to JA. Then we got married in JA.

Roxcie

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.