Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

okay yall, question.. i am reading thru the packet of ppwk that sunny was nice enough to send me and on the biographic info requesting how you met, how much info to provide, a sentence or two or tell em the part about how your eyes met across the room and you knew you were destined to be together forever...LOL :rolleyes::)

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
SUNNY;

Don't feel no way. I love to FEEL-UP and molest the bird too.

Ladies I want to thank you for all the ideas. We spoke about videotaping.

Update on my friend and her cheating husband***

She had a beautiful baby girl about a hour a go. I think the name is Tiara Rose 6oz 13inchs. Her husband's mother and father will be here tomorrow to help with the baby and the rest of the in-laws will be here later in the week. Her ex's family is very supportive. She's happy, but not 100%.

Will you ask her if you can post a picture? We celebrate all babies.

Send her my best wishes please.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
okay yall, question.. i am reading thru the packet of ppwk that sunny was nice enough to send me and on the biographic info requesting how you met, how much info to provide, a sentence or two or tell em the part about how your eyes met across the room and you knew you were destined to be together forever...LOL :rolleyes::)

Hey Honey;

Almost 100% of the first 15 questions during my interview came from my letter. Unknown to me at the time when I wrote my statement, it's best to be as BRIEF as possible. I wrote damn near a book :whistle: Now, on the form I-129 I just wrote 2 sentences and called it a day.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Sunny.....You LOVE to clean the bird? Never heard anyone actually say that before.

yep, so send your bird down here and I'll clean it for you. Then I like to hold the bird in th e air by the two wings and shake it dry.... LMAO Ok, I'm really not weird.

haha, I have pictures of me shaking the bird too!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

I said I met my fiance, (enter name) in (month and year) at (enter place) when I was on vacation and he was at work. We talked and the rest is history.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

JG --

She's suppose post picutures on photobucket. I'll just copy the link and post it here when she does.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
JG --

She's suppose post picutures on photobucket. I'll just copy the link and post it here when she does.

Can't wait to see, she is family now!! LOL.. i know ya'll gonna throw a brick at me, but I kinda feel sorry for her husband.. just in a way that his foolishiness made him miss out on such a beautful thing.. sooo FOOLISH.

Your friend will be fine and like ty said, her true love is on his way..

Timeline
Well, it still amazes me that when you get pulled over in JA, you can just get out the car and reason with the police. LMAO Then you give them a few dollars and your on your way..... I told Ray that will be totally different when he comes to the states. I told him you don't get out when your pulled over by the police here, you actually get yaked out the car and thrown on the ground. :angry:

So true Sunny! We got pulled over for speeding in Kingston (I was NOT driving :whistle: ) and when A's friend (driving) got out my eyes bugged out. I said where's he going, why's he getting out --bullets are going to fly. You get out of your car here the guns get drawn. And he came back and said for x dollars, they will forget the whole thing. What rass....

There are still principled Jamaican police men and women here that serves the Jamaican people with pride and CANNOT and REFUSE to be pribed for a FEW dollars

:ot:

Hi,

Are you ready for your Independent Day celebration? How is the weather today, is it still raining?

Roxcie

My husband is in negril and he said it was chaos on the beach road. For miles it was nothing but parties all last night. It took him like 3 hours to get home from Mobay.

Timeline

Well, I called the stupid DMV after I got home, rooted through all my papers, and found all the freakin' receipts from last year.

First of all, they said the plates expired in November 2007. Um, no. I renewed in August 2007 and they were 2 year plates. WTH did November come into play at all?

The guy on the phone tried to give me all kinds of BS. I said I have all (and I do mean ALL) the paperwork from renewing.....inspection, test, personal property receipts from past 2 years, receipt, cancelled check. You do not mess with someone who has been through grueling paperwork like me/us and is queen of paperwork. I even repeated his name back to him at the end just to make sure he knew I kept notes on date, time, and name of people I talk to about things. Do not play with me DMV!

He said the cop messed up when putting it in. Well, great. So, if they had ticketed my husband or something worse, it would all be because they put it in the computer wrong. That is just lovely. I am copying all this stuff. If this ever happens again, he is going to whip out some paperwork. They better hope I am not the one they pull over ever again.

JG --

Can't wait to see, she is family now!! LOL.. i know ya'll gonna throw a brick at me, but I kinda feel sorry for her husband.. just in a way that his foolishiness made him miss out on such a beautful thing.. sooo FOOLISH.

Your friend will be fine and like ty said, her true love is on his way..

I do see your point. He made his bed, though. Now, he's just a sperm donor. Too bad for him.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Marlita,

I guess that explains why everytime my SO called there was loud music in the background. Then he has the nerve to ring my phone at 3am (my time) waking me up because he's finally made it home and disregarding the fact that I had to be up at 5:30am...

Edited by TYMOORE

tymoore

Timeline
sus, sorry about the rough road w/ D, sometimes the hard times help ground me and I look back and smile, cuz it makes the fantasy of the LDR feel that much more REAL. Sometimes things can be going so well, its like "COULD this be all a dream or God forbid a lie??" Esp since u don't have to "BE" w/ that person everyday so sometimes a reality check is in order. The disagreement, or confusion or misunderstanding reaffirms that we are REAL and just like any old couple that have to deal w/ problems. But i know its still frustrating all the same so be blessed and encouraged..

Thanks for that - Unfortunately, this problem is his and I am kinda in limbo until I hear from him - It's not a problem between us, just a situation of his - That could become a big problem between us.

I know what you mean about the hard times grounding you - I had this conversation with a friend a while back, and she was wondering how it could be real when you are so far apart - She didn't get that we fight just like normal couples, but the difference is that we really and truly talk out our problems - with the physical distance, you can't just kiss and make up - I think it makes the relationship stronger in that issues are truly resolved and hashed out instead of swept aside.

u are sooo right.. talking is the ONLY means of intimacy at times. I know I probably could not have had this kind of relationship w/ my ex..he is not a good communicator.. However I think even DURING the relationship u grow to be better communicators than u already were (if it is to last anyway) u learn to say what u mean and mean what u say, cuz u don't have your facial expressions or body language to make things more clear. You learn your mate sooo much more too.. RG and I both can tell from each other's tones what kind of day we are having or if the other is tired or annoyed. and we may even be trying to hide it, but it seeps out and they catch it :yes:

Like u say a lil smile, kiss and the universal "heal all" :devil: is not an option so u have to find some sort of resolution b4 u are able to move forward. RG and I have "agreed to disagree" so many times cuz we WANT to keep talking on the phone and we don't want the disagreement to be the cause for any wasted minutes.. Now this doesnt mean lets move on to something else cuz I am tired of talking to u about it..no it means talking it out, recognizing the others point of view.Once finding out its not a winning battle but also not a deal breaker, then moving on.. I don't know if I am successfully describing the difference, but those of u that have it know there is a MAJOR difference . Its so refreshing to be w/ someone that can do this...

Man! Me an Evan are the exact same. You know we even know the tone from text message?!! Thats craziness.

text msg?? ya'll the bomb lita..hey mi gyal, whatever happened to your website??

Timeline

Is this the same thing you pointed out this morning. Same airline I mean?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=142712

Sorry home computer is too slow to check all the way back to this morning.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Hey Honey;

Almost 100% of the first 15 questions during my interview came from my letter. Unknown to me at the time when I wrote my statement, it's best to be as BRIEF as possible. I wrote damn near a book :whistle: Now, on the form I-129 I just wrote 2 sentences and called it a day.

I dont remember any questions asking how we met. Maybe this isnt asked on the I-130's. So as far as USCIS goes, they dont know nothing about how me and my husband met....at least i didnt tell them anything.

sus, sorry about the rough road w/ D, sometimes the hard times help ground me and I look back and smile, cuz it makes the fantasy of the LDR feel that much more REAL. Sometimes things can be going so well, its like "COULD this be all a dream or God forbid a lie??" Esp since u don't have to "BE" w/ that person everyday so sometimes a reality check is in order. The disagreement, or confusion or misunderstanding reaffirms that we are REAL and just like any old couple that have to deal w/ problems. But i know its still frustrating all the same so be blessed and encouraged..

Thanks for that - Unfortunately, this problem is his and I am kinda in limbo until I hear from him - It's not a problem between us, just a situation of his - That could become a big problem between us.

I know what you mean about the hard times grounding you - I had this conversation with a friend a while back, and she was wondering how it could be real when you are so far apart - She didn't get that we fight just like normal couples, but the difference is that we really and truly talk out our problems - with the physical distance, you can't just kiss and make up - I think it makes the relationship stronger in that issues are truly resolved and hashed out instead of swept aside.

u are sooo right.. talking is the ONLY means of intimacy at times. I know I probably could not have had this kind of relationship w/ my ex..he is not a good communicator.. However I think even DURING the relationship u grow to be better communicators than u already were (if it is to last anyway) u learn to say what u mean and mean what u say, cuz u don't have your facial expressions or body language to make things more clear. You learn your mate sooo much more too.. RG and I both can tell from each other's tones what kind of day we are having or if the other is tired or annoyed. and we may even be trying to hide it, but it seeps out and they catch it :yes:

Like u say a lil smile, kiss and the universal "heal all" :devil: is not an option so u have to find some sort of resolution b4 u are able to move forward. RG and I have "agreed to disagree" so many times cuz we WANT to keep talking on the phone and we don't want the disagreement to be the cause for any wasted minutes.. Now this doesnt mean lets move on to something else cuz I am tired of talking to u about it..no it means talking it out, recognizing the others point of view.Once finding out its not a winning battle but also not a deal breaker, then moving on.. I don't know if I am successfully describing the difference, but those of u that have it know there is a MAJOR difference . Its so refreshing to be w/ someone that can do this...

Man! Me an Evan are the exact same. You know we even know the tone from text message?!! Thats craziness.

text msg?? ya'll the bomb lita..hey mi gyal, whatever happened to your website??

its back an running

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.