Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny,

I'm so sorry to hear about the b.s. he is putting you thru...I know you what to keep him in your son's life and I don't blame you for that. I thinking maybe u should sue him for sole custody and no visitation (for now)...just keep a log of all the stupid things he puts you thru. men are so stupid...you could be a real bytch....i am predicting that this will end with a beatdown...given by Marcel....but we can't have that just yet :whistle:

my feet hurt...mr jengs and i went out this evening..the man made me call boston when we were outside and then said when are we going to boston to see them..I gave him that who me look.

:rofl::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl: ...Jengy leave my friend alone...Poor Missa Jengy is missing the kiddies...ain't nothing wrong wid dat!!!

Bless,

Gill

girl i love mi pickney dem bad, but i am enjoying myself and getting a lot done and they are having a ball, the baby a put on weight...i feel fi me back now

jengy, ya pickney, weh dem deh?? wid the granny dem??

I know how ya feel, my girls were w/ their daddy for a mnth and the a mnth w/ me.. I felt sooo guilty cuz i enjoyed my free time sooo. if nothing else I could REST. my children are very spoiled when it comes to mommytime..they wan hug me, talk to me, JUST SEE ME IN DI ROOM.. :rofl:

a break does us good..

My daughter is too. I just wanted to be in my room alone last night for 10 minutes and she fell out on the floor like I told her I would never see her again. And she is 6! I need some space.

BTW.....CSC received my package yesterday! :dance:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!!

Tre, glad those coworkers of yours got caught in their mess.

Praying for your custody situation, u know I feel your pain right now. " Let the peace that passes all understanding guard your heart and mind" babygirl..

ITS FRIDAY..do ya dance.. put ya lightas up!!! :dancing::idea::lol:

:dance: It's Friday :dance: It's Friday :dance: Mi need to borrow a lighta!

It's just another day.

awww. JG, nuh worry a day off soon come (RIGHT???) :blink:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny,

I'm so sorry to hear about the b.s. he is putting you thru...I know you what to keep him in your son's life and I don't blame you for that. I thinking maybe u should sue him for sole custody and no visitation (for now)...just keep a log of all the stupid things he puts you thru. men are so stupid...you could be a real bytch....i am predicting that this will end with a beatdown...given by Marcel....but we can't have that just yet :whistle:

my feet hurt...mr jengs and i went out this evening..the man made me call boston when we were outside and then said when are we going to boston to see them..I gave him that who me look.

:rofl::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl: ...Jengy leave my friend alone...Poor Missa Jengy is missing the kiddies...ain't nothing wrong wid dat!!!

Bless,

Gill

girl i love mi pickney dem bad, but i am enjoying myself and getting a lot done and they are having a ball, the baby a put on weight...i feel fi me back now

I know how ya feel, my girls were w/ their daddy for a mnth and the a mnth w/ me.. I felt sooo guilty cuz i enjoyed my free time sooo. if nothing else I could REST. my children are very spoiled when it comes to mommytime..they wan hug me, talk to me, JUST SEE ME IN DI ROOM.. :rofl:

a break does us good..

My daughter is too. I just wanted to be in my room alone last night for 10 minutes and she fell out on the floor like I told her I would never see her again. And she is 6! I need some space.

Wonderful! Now the real wait starts.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Lawny,

Bless,

Gill

a break does us good..

BIG UPS YAYYY, moving along nicely :thumbs:

My daughters are 6 and 11, I guess I should be glad they still WANNA be around cuz teenage yrs are just around the corner, but DANG can a sista use the bathroom without hearing "MAMA!!!!"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

http://www.go-jamaica.com/power/popup-wm.php

I found this radio station in Kingston. You all may already have.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny,

Bless,

Gill

a break does us good..

my kids are in boston spending time with their great-grandmother...i feel like they should have their time, my grandmother gets lonely sometimes since my grandfather passed three years ago so i would send my son down every summer to keep her company...its a whole nother level of spoiling that goes on down there, i'm going down there soon to keep them company and spend some time with her...so hear missa jengs he wonder's if he can survive for a week by himself.... :whistle::thumbs:

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!!

Tre, glad those coworkers of yours got caught in their mess.

Praying for your custody situation, u know I feel your pain right now. " Let the peace that passes all understanding guard your heart and mind" babygirl..

ITS FRIDAY..do ya dance.. put ya lightas up!!! :dancing::idea::lol:

:dance: It's Friday :dance: It's Friday :dance: Mi need to borrow a lighta!

It's just another day.

awww. JG, nuh worry a day off soon come (RIGHT???) :blink:

Next Sunday is the next one.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Lawny,

Bless,

Gill

a break does us good..

that is too funny don't you know u are not allowed me time when they are around it's all their time

Timeline
Lawny,

Bless,

Gill

a break does us good..

my kids are in boston spending time with their great-grandmother...i feel like they should have their time, my grandmother gets lonely sometimes since my grandfather passed three years ago so i would send my son down every summer to keep her company...its a whole nother level of spoiling that goes on down there, i'm going down there soon to keep them company and spend some time with her...so hear missa jengs he wonder's if he can survive for a week by himself.... :whistle::thumbs:

oh no!!! ya tink him di kind to call ya hevery hour han ask off di wall stuff like weh di remote control?? :no:

Timeline
Lawny,

Bless,

Gill

a break does us good..

oh no!!! ya tink him di kind to call ya hevery hour han ask off di wall stuff like weh di remote control?? :no:

My husband would never leave the house cause he wouldn't be able to scale the mounds of clothes and shoes he would leave all over the house. He'd starve cause all the dishes would be dirty after the first day. I know my dog and cat would not survive him forgetting to feed and water them. And, the inside of the car would be soaked because he forgot to close the windows yet again.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny,

Bless,

Gill

a break does us good..

that is too funny don't you know u are not allowed me time when they are around it's all their time

Isn't that the truth. But like Dancehallquana said I guess I should enjoy it now because when she is a teenager she is not going to even act like she knows me.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Lawny,

Bless,

Gill

a break does us good..

My husband would never leave the house cause he wouldn't be able to scale the mounds of clothes and shoes he would leave all over the house. He'd starve cause all the dishes would be dirty after the first day. I know my dog and cat would not survive him forgetting to feed and water them. And, the inside of the car would be soaked because he forgot to close the windows yet again.

No JG, Andre can't be that bad....I don't know how bad mr jengs would be...but he did call me a few minutes ago asking for the pin to his bluetooth... :blink: why would i know it? ...mr jengs loses stuff which of course we have established already...and then drives me crazy cause he can't find it...i.e. his medication so i bought him a butler i think it's called it goes on top of the dresser has a drawer and he can charge three things so i told him to keep his ipod and phone there...the man last night come ask me for the ipod charger he bought last week... :whistle:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bless,

Gill

a break does us good..

Awwwww...poor Missa Jengy...BUT...mi nuh waan be deh wan fi mention this past winter tuh em!! :whistle::whistle::lol: :lol: He'll mek hit!

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Lawny,

Bless,

Gill

a break does us good..

:rofl: no way JG, u mus neva leave Andre then girl..di ex wouldn't mess up no dishes cuz he would eat out EVERYDAY han yes shoes would be everywhere while clothes in a nice pile in the corner LOL

Timeline
Lawny,

Bless,

Gill

a break does us good..

No JG, Andre can't be that bad....I don't know how bad mr jengs would be...but he did call me a few minutes ago asking for the pin to his bluetooth... :blink: why would i know it? ...mr jengs loses stuff which of course we have established already...and then drives me crazy cause he can't find it...i.e. his medication so i bought him a butler i think it's called it goes on top of the dresser has a drawer and he can charge three things so i told him to keep his ipod and phone there...the man last night come ask me for the ipod charger he bought last week... :whistle:

You think? :wacko: I feel like I am forever picking something up off the floor, the table, the other bed, the bathroom windowsill........and putting it where it belongs. He is always asking me did you see this? Yep, right where you left it. I came home last night to find my dog laying in the middle of the kitchen floor, in front of her water dish, panting. There is a trail of water through the bathroom so I know she finally had to drink some toilet water. I said, did you give Daisy any water today? Oh, I didn't see she needed any. Um, she is an 85lb. dog, laying on the floor where you had to step over her. How did you miss it again? And, I cannot tell you how many times I have had to wipe the seats down because he forgot to close the windows. I'm to the point now where I just check every time he drives the car.

Why is it when a man is really concerned about something, he can remember every single detail. Or, if he wants to wear his Tims, he will spend an hour cleaning them with a toothbrush. But, putting your work clothes and hat at least 5 feet from the entrance door is just too much effort?

:rofl: no way JG, u mus neva leave Andre then girl..di ex wouldn't mess up no dishes cuz he would eat out EVERYDAY han yes shoes would be everywhere while clothes in a nice pile in the corner LOL

My favorite question is why don't I have any clean socks? I just walk in the kitchen and point to the pile on the little mat by the door.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.