Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Morning Fam!

This is so much fun having Dwayne home! He is blessng from God for sure. I have a lot of pages to catch up on while he is still asleep. My man loves to sleep and wake up late. We survived air conditioner last night. I just didn't have it so cold.

Lawdd di fried snapper for dinner was delicious.

It looks like Jawi already fill you in on our lunch so I will just add that your friends can be some haters but you have to check dem. they were cool when Dwayne and I arriveed but they'd made some Stella jokes before I arrived. I told them to say what they had to say so i could straighten it.

Talk to you soon

Wakey

OH girl, they may have made the jokes, but guess what they were on-line last night trying to book a ticket to Jamaica. Belive me when I tell you this, we sister may be haters, but everyone wants a man like yours.

I took a couple of pictures of my husband, I blank out his face, then I saved them as my screen savers at work. Well, eveyday someone is trying to quess whose body this belongs to. I get everything under the sun.

There are pictures of him posing with no shirt, one with him dressed, but looking far out, and a couple of him just sitting in JA, the background is home( I mean tin homes, or block homes showing with trees) and most people think it some movie star. I just smile and never answer. This is my one secret, that they won't rain on, until I am ready to present him in the flesh.

You are BLessed

Roxcie

Edited by RoxcieJoe

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay,

Jerome is ready for his medical on Monday. I have to admit that I was ready to wring his neck earlier this week because in my opinion he was procrastinating on getting the last few things he needed. So yesterday I nicely asked him if he was all prepared for Monday. I had been on his case all week to get the copies of his shot record and he kept telling me I worry to much and not to boda wit wurrying so much. Well he's prepared. I told him I was proud of him. I swear I think he puts everything off just to get under my skin.

Also he finally got that police report corrected. Now I'll just continue to haggle him about studying the paper I wrote out for him on the questions they may ask at the interview. I told him I know you probably think I'm naggy but I just want you to be prepared. All he could say was oay, okay....

18 days and counting until interview! (yeh)

tymoore

Timeline

RoxieJoe,

I have pics of Jerome on my cell which I show those who may ask to see what he looks like. My special pics are at home. Plastered all over my bedroom.. There's two really nice pics of him on my cell that everytime females see it, they are like, "oh my"...(ha) That's my baby! I had one say female say to me, "you had to go all the way to Jamaica to find him"...I told her, ya dyam right! And f.y.i he found me!

tymoore

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: Ok... :unsure: ...I didn't want to mention this... :whistle::unsure: ...but did anyone notice we are up to page 813?

I think this is the longest 'Deh Captain' has last us chat pon on thread!!!" JG, correct me if I am wrong but I think the most before was in the 750's???

Hennywho...anytime we mention the length of the thread our handy dandy Capt. Ewok does a swoop down and locks us off and tells us we are hanging up the site and he's opening a new part! (Wow...we'll be up to Part 7...already) :lol::lol::lol:

Never fails deh Captain come in like Duppy or Candyman...yuh mention his name... :unsure::whistle: ...and he just appears! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We'll see if it happens this time... :unsure:

:hehe:

Gill

Well, that's what we were debating yesterday. My page numbers seem to be significantly higher then everyone else's.

I suppose I am not the one to ask what the highest page count was before because I was probably off then too. (sigh) story of my life!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
:ot: Ok... :unsure: ...I didn't want to mention this... :whistle::unsure: ...but did anyone notice we are up to page 813?

I think this is the longest 'Deh Captain' has last us chat pon on thread!!!" JG, correct me if I am wrong but I think the most before was in the 750's???

Hennywho...anytime we mention the length of the thread our handy dandy Capt. Ewok does a swoop down and locks us off and tells us we are hanging up the site and he's opening a new part! (Wow...we'll be up to Part 7...already) :lol::lol::lol:

Never fails deh Captain come in like Duppy or Candyman...yuh mention his name... :unsure::whistle: ...and he just appears! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We'll see if it happens this time... :unsure:

:hehe:

Gill

Well, that's what we were debating yesterday. My page numbers seem to be significantly higher then everyone else's.

I suppose I am not the one to ask what the highest page count was before because I was probably off then too. (sigh) story of my life!

SMOKINGGGGGGGGG....JG I think you have a duppy stalking you

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Hello guys, I sent my Police Certificate today via Fedex...but i forgot to sign it. sigh. Will that cause a problem?

Mike sent his without signing it and I sent it to the NVC and did not have a problem or RFE. When I called them they told me that there was no where that states that it has to signed before sending it to them. :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

But to answer the question, I do think Captain Ewok will start a new thread any time now. We have to be slowing everything on here down again.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Good Morning Everyone!!

Tre, glad those coworkers of yours got caught in their mess.

Praying for your custody situation, u know I feel your pain right now. " Let the peace that passes all understanding guard your heart and mind" babygirl..

ITS FRIDAY..do ya dance.. put ya lightas up!!! :dancing::idea::lol:

Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!!

Praying for your custody situation, u know I feel your pain right now. " Let the peace that passes all understanding guard your heart and mind" babygirl..

:dance: It's Friday :dance: It's Friday :dance: Mi need to borrow a lighta!

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!!

AMEN CHICA TGIF!!!! :jest::energy::goofy:

I am somewhere between this...

tgif.jpg

and this...

tgif.jpg

:lol:

Gill

Edited by Forever Young

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Mawnin Yardies --

Y'all sure love to chat -- I can't keep up with all the pages :no: !!!

For those of us wishing we were in JA right not, listen to this cool reggae mix I came across online. It's definitely helping the morning speed by...

Check it out... http://www.kcrw.com/music/programs/cc/cc_080719djoakason

Just thought I'd share in the irie vibes I'm feeling this mawnin.

Peace.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny,

I'm so sorry to hear about the b.s. he is putting you thru...I know you what to keep him in your son's life and I don't blame you for that. I thinking maybe u should sue him for sole custody and no visitation (for now)...just keep a log of all the stupid things he puts you thru. men are so stupid...you could be a real bytch....i am predicting that this will end with a beatdown...given by Marcel....but we can't have that just yet :whistle:

my feet hurt...mr jengs and i went out this evening..the man made me call boston when we were outside and then said when are we going to boston to see them..I gave him that who me look.

:rofl::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl: ...Jengy leave my friend alone...Poor Missa Jengy is missing the kiddies...ain't nothing wrong wid dat!!!

Bless,

Gill

girl i love mi pickney dem bad, but i am enjoying myself and getting a lot done and they are having a ball, the baby a put on weight...i feel fi me back now

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!!

It's just another day.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ONEIL'S GIRL/ALISSA....CONGRATS on your APPROVAL 7/29......don't be a stranger.

Sorry, I missed it..........Yes, Congrats!

Morning Fam!

This is so much fun having Dwayne home! He is blessng from God for sure. I have a lot of pages to catch up on while he is still asleep. My man loves to sleep and wake up late. We survived air conditioner last night. I just didn't have it so cold.

Lawdd di fried snapper for dinner was delicious.

It looks like Jawi already fill you in on our lunch so I will just add that your friends can be some haters but you have to check dem. they were cool when Dwayne and I arriveed but they'd made some Stella jokes before I arrived. I told them to say what they had to say so i could straighten it.

Talk to you soon

Wakey

They are just Jealous. Don't pay them no mind.

exactly....tell dem go buy plane ticket to jamaica and find dem owna man, please just brush that dirt of your shoulders...

Lawny ...good for your ex...he mad cause the chick he was holding up your relationship for give him burn....oh well..

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
Lawny,

I'm so sorry to hear about the b.s. he is putting you thru...I know you what to keep him in your son's life and I don't blame you for that. I thinking maybe u should sue him for sole custody and no visitation (for now)...just keep a log of all the stupid things he puts you thru. men are so stupid...you could be a real bytch....i am predicting that this will end with a beatdown...given by Marcel....but we can't have that just yet :whistle:

my feet hurt...mr jengs and i went out this evening..the man made me call boston when we were outside and then said when are we going to boston to see them..I gave him that who me look.

:rofl::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl: ...Jengy leave my friend alone...Poor Missa Jengy is missing the kiddies...ain't nothing wrong wid dat!!!

Bless,

Gill

girl i love mi pickney dem bad, but i am enjoying myself and getting a lot done and they are having a ball, the baby a put on weight...i feel fi me back now

jengy, ya pickney, weh dem deh?? wid the granny dem??

I know how ya feel, my girls were w/ their daddy for a mnth and the a mnth w/ me.. I felt sooo guilty cuz i enjoyed my free time sooo. if nothing else I could REST. my children are very spoiled when it comes to mommytime..they wan hug me, talk to me, JUST SEE ME IN DI ROOM.. :rofl:

a break does us good..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.