Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
How much time do you think I will get if I knock my sis off...and pretend to be her?

Dwane calls to find out what time am I arriving for suppa. He has already gone to the Farmers Market...and prepared his first meal in America. I told him that I don't get off until 9PM...to which he replies "Inna de nite???? Well, you will just have to re-heat it." He wanted me there now just as he pulls it off the burners.

Some of my best co-worker friends and I met up with the love birds for lunch...we had a great time. Now, I have to find room for dinner...I don't eat this much normally (which is why I'm fat as a donkey with my low metabolism).

He wants me to take him partying before I head to Jamaica...so I got to do some research on the best night in Atlanta for dancehall.

I love my new BIL!!!! Woo-hoo yaaaddddddd food!!!! :dance::dance::dance::thumbs::luv:

Ahhhhhhh, that's wonderful Jaw-Jaw!!! When yuh leave fuh Yard...Itch-Bay!!!? :angry::rofl::lol: I know it's LONG overdue...have a good time!

Love ya,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I'M SO FLIPPIN MAD RIGHT NOW...my ex called the police on me when I went to pick up my son to take him to vacation bible school. I'm so heated right now.........I can't think straight. Police said nothing to me, because my son was crying to come to his mommy. They talked to my ex and I left with my son, but I saw them right down my tag number and they asked him for my name. #######...when is this going to END?

Lawny,

This is foolishness. Enough is enough...time fuh stap chatting han tek action. You don't haffi settle for this! Have you gone to the MD. courts to request sole custody yet? Also, you need to start putting your foot up his a$$!!! Fight fiya wid fiya. If ever there was a battle tuh wage here it is...nuttin' comes before your Baby's welfare! You need to start walking with a tape recorder and if possible tape his harrassing phone calls and threatening words.

This may take leg work but it does have a solution...file a restraining order on his ### until you are able to go to court for the custody issue.

DO IT...HE WILL NOT STOP TIL YOU STOP HIM!!! Trust me...I know! Here, check this out...http://www.womenslaw.org/laws_state_type.p...p;state_code=MD

Bless,

Gill

P.S. - Don't forget who is stuck in the middle of all this...he deserves better!

Edited by Forever Young

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Timeline
I'M SO FLIPPIN MAD RIGHT NOW...my ex called the police on me when I went to pick up my son to take him to vacation bible school. I'm so heated right now.........I can't think straight. Police said nothing to me, because my son was crying to come to his mommy. They talked to my ex and I left with my son, but I saw them right down my tag number and they asked him for my name. #######...when is this going to END?

Lawny,

This is foolishness. Enough is enough...time fuh stap chatting han tek action. You don't haffi settle for this! Have you gone to the MD. courts to request sole custody yet? Also, you need to start putting your foot up his a$$!!! Fight fiya wid fiya. If ever there was a battle tuh wage here it is...nuttin' comes before your Baby's welfare! You need to start walking with a tape recorder and if possible tape his harrassing phone calls and threatening words.

This may take leg work but it does have a solution...file a restraining order on his ### until you are able to go to court for the custody issue.

DO IT...HE WILL NOT STOP TIL YOU STOP HIM!!! Trust me...I know! Here, check this out...http://www.womenslaw.org/laws_state_type.p...p;state_code=MD

Bless,

Gill

P.S. - Don't forget who is stuck in the middle of all this...he deserves better!

Gill;

I'm just waiting for my court date. There's a temporary custody agreement in place. The courts where I am is so backed up and I've tried to change the date twice since July. Spoke to his dad last night and found out why my ex was in such a foul mood yesterday (like I give a damn)...his woman he got living in his newly built house in Jamaica is CHEATING on him. I was like good. He was with her for years before I found out. That's why he and I never went to Jamaica together in the 11 years we were together. I know I have a fight on my hand, because his lawyer belongs to some advocay group that's fighting for equal right for fathers. Girl, this is just one big head.

Update of work:

The HR Director is suspended for 2 weeks and my co-worker for 4 weeks. They went back and looked at my co-workers e-mails and IMs between her and the HR Director. How stupid they were to use the work computer to chat people's business. I saw some of the chat logs to confirm things I had discussed with the HR Director about my professional goals and I told her about my grandmother being sick in Jamaica and about my SO...well they were chatting up a storm.

Well, that's one thing off my back for now. Lets see how the rest of the day play out.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey DC area, there will be a lot going on this weekend for Jamaica Independence. There is an Ball in Baltimore, something at the Caribbean First Fridays This Weekend @ Zanzibar, and an independence celebration downtown DC for Jamaica.

So, since you can't be in JA to enjoy the event. There will be plenty in the area.

Roxcie

Roxcie,

When and where are the events taken place this weekend. I want to go to the celebration downtown.

How much time do you think I will get if I knock my sis off...and pretend to be her?

Dwane calls to find out what time am I arriving for suppa. He has already gone to the Farmers Market...and prepared his first meal in America. I told him that I don't get off until 9PM...to which he replies "Inna de nite???? Well, you will just have to re-heat it." He wanted me there now just as he pulls it off the burners.

Some of my best co-worker friends and I met up with the love birds for lunch...we had a great time. Now, I have to find room for dinner...I don't eat this much normally (which is why I'm fat as a donkey with my low metabolism).

He wants me to take him partying before I head to Jamaica...so I got to do some research on the best night in Atlanta for dancehall.

I love my new BIL!!!! Woo-hoo yaaaddddddd food!!!! :dance::dance::dance::thumbs::luv:

Ahhhhhhh, that's wonderful Jaw-Jaw!!! When yuh leave fuh Yard...Itch-Bay!!!? :angry::rofl::lol: I know it's LONG overdue...have a good time!

Love ya,

Gill

Gill girl, yuh crazy. You know pig latin? lol

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Lawny,

Bless,

Gill

Gill;

I'm just waiting for my court date. There's a temporary custody agreement in place. The courts where I am is so backed up and I've tried to change the date twice since July. Spoke to his dad last night and found out why my ex was in such a foul mood yesterday (like I give a damn)...his woman he got living in his newly built house in Jamaica is CHEATING on him. I was like good. He was with her for years before I found out. That's why he and I never went to Jamaica together in the 11 years we were together. I know I have a fight on my hand, because his lawyer belongs to some advocay group that's fighting for equal right for fathers. Girl, this is just one big head.

Update of work:

The HR Director is suspended for 2 weeks and my co-worker for 4 weeks. They went back and looked at my co-workers e-mails and IMs between her and the HR Director. How stupid they were to use the work computer to chat people's business. I saw some of the chat logs to confirm things I had discussed with the HR Director about my professional goals and I told her about my grandmother being sick in Jamaica and about my SO...well they were chatting up a storm.

Well, that's one thing off my back for now. Lets see how the rest of the day play out.

lwns, that's good for them both. I hope this will be a lesson learned for them. Hang in there today. It's Friday!

About the ex, it seems like your on the right track. He's simply jealous that you have someone else now. Do what you have to do for you and if he loves his son, he'll be there for him regardless.

ROC

Timeline

Lawny,

Bless,

Gill

Gill;

Update of work:

Lawns, No matter how big or small the battle will be, it's worth fighting. Do it and get it over with so that you, marcel and the baby can get on with your lives.

ROC

Filed: Timeline

ONEIL'S GIRL/ALISSA....CONGRATS on your APPROVAL 7/29......don't be a stranger.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Morning Fam!

This is so much fun having Dwayne home! He is blessng from God for sure. I have a lot of pages to catch up on while he is still asleep. My man loves to sleep and wake up late. We survived air conditioner last night. I just didn't have it so cold.

Lawdd di fried snapper for dinner was delicious.

It looks like Jawi already fill you in on our lunch so I will just add that your friends can be some haters but you have to check dem. they were cool when Dwayne and I arriveed but they'd made some Stella jokes before I arrived. I told them to say what they had to say so i could straighten it.

Talk to you soon

Wakey

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning Ladies,

Lawny, be strong girl, it is gonna work out in your favor. Karma is a bytch.. he may think he is hurting you know, but in the end God is gonna deal with his ugliness. I know i been there, it got to the point where i had a block on my phone to prevent him from calling, he was leaving all types of nasty messages, i finally said " you dumb phock, the more messages you leave, your giving me evidence to take to court!!!.. that was the last message he left...LOL...

Please dont allow this mess/stress to hurt your marriage, your a newlywed..just pray to god and let him work it out, with my ex the less i responded/reacted to his shyt the madder it made him, and finally he quit trying so hard, of course he was still an a$$, and trust me, i had to go the whole restraining order route and everything, so i have been in your shoes.

I will keep you in my prayers... go enjoy your husband.

Far as your dumb a$$ HR director, that is what that cow gets, i would take it a step further and threaten to sue there asses, because how do you think she is going to act when she returns, you might not be able to fart up in there with out them looking for a reason to write you up or something.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Jodie..haven't seen u on in a while...congrats on the baby

BUT u need to go see ur OB right now....ur hubby will never understand what ur going thru..have him go to ur docs visit with u..DO NOT WAIT FOR UR 6 wk visit....i had 1st hand experience a girlfriend of mine went thru this and she locked me in her apartment and would not let me let anyone in..she was climbing out of the car window....it was the scariest thing i ever experienced..pray this upon no one..

Sonny prayers out for the people involved

Lawny..u need to make a report..something that is ridiculous..what was the cause of him calling the cops....is he out of his mind...

Jaws..it will be nice to have some HOME cooked meals....that's one thing my hubby does no matter time it is ...love him yaad food :)

I'm with you on the food part. I am spoiled in that way.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I agree with honey 110%..I had so many problems with my ex for years that it really left a bad taste in my mouth. Yes Karma is a bytch. The tables are now turned in my favor where he is concerned.

As for the co-workers, they got what they deserved. This week at work for me was terrible as well. I was so stressed. So stressed I took a stress break today. Couldn't fathom having to deal with them today. Not that the office is bad its just certain individuals who really burn my @$$ that I'd like to give a good cussing out. I had a terrible headache yesterday and once I reached home decided, the heck with this, I need to take a me day. So today's that day. I'm going to go and enjoy brunch with my mom and sister and whatever else we decide to do.

tymoore

Timeline

Lawny,

Bless,

Gill

Gill;

Update of work:

Yeah, Tre on the work thing.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

:ot: Ok... :unsure: ...I didn't want to mention this... :whistle::unsure: ...but did anyone notice we are up to page 813?

I think this is the longest 'Deh Captain' has last us chat pon on thread!!!" JG, correct me if I am wrong but I think the most before was in the 750's???

Hennywho...anytime we mention the length of the thread our handy dandy Capt. Ewok does a swoop down and locks us off and tells us we are hanging up the site and he's opening a new part! (Wow...we'll be up to Part 7...already) :lol::lol::lol:

Never fails deh Captain come in like Duppy or Candyman...yuh mention his name... :unsure::whistle: ...and he just appears! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We'll see if it happens this time... :unsure:

:hehe:

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
Morning Fam!

This is so much fun having Dwayne home! He is blessng from God for sure. I have a lot of pages to catch up on while he is still asleep. My man loves to sleep and wake up late. We survived air conditioner last night. I just didn't have it so cold.

It looks like Jawi already fill you in on our lunch so I will just add that your friends can be some haters but you have to check dem. they were cool when Dwayne and I arriveed but they'd made some Stella jokes before I arrived. I told them to say what they had to say so i could straighten it.

Talk to you soon

Wakey

That's wonderful Wakey!!

Look Gurl...haters will be haters...can't change them...only your reaction to them!! You handled right... :thumbs: ...mi prouddah yuh!

Love,

Gill

P.S.- I will be expecting my pissa deh snapper at my door step tomorrow at the latest!!! FedEx one day express should do it! :lol: Enjoy gurl!!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
ONEIL'S GIRL/ALISSA....CONGRATS on your APPROVAL 7/29......don't be a stranger.

Sorry, I missed it..........Yes, Congrats!

Morning Fam!

Talk to you soon

Wakey

They are just Jealous. Don't pay them no mind.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.