Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Lovely congrats on the new baby. I was the same way after I had my son. All I can tell you is HORMONES by girl. I will go away in a few weeks or so.

Ladies; I'm off to bed. I think I'm going to have a nervous breakdown. Latahs;

Psalm 23

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey everyone. i jus had a baby two weeks ago and i know should b happy but i am jus not.i crying for no reason at all and my husband jus doesnt make it any better.helppppppppppppp please

Hey Chica...it's ok to feel the way you do! It's called 'Baby Blues'!! Your hormones are running rampant right now and you feel like you are losing your mind. In your mind nothing is good right now...everything is just horrible. I remember that feeling well. You feel like the worst Mom...cause you shouldn't be feeling like this..you should be overjoyed...but instead you are overwhelmed...Bab, that's ok.

As far as hubby goes...whether you guys were having problems before or not..this is not the time to act on your feelings. TRY to start doing things for you...whether it's a pedicure, eyebrow wax or just going on a walk. It has all been medically proven to help boost the stimulants in your brain that control your emotions.

I am so sorry you feel this way..but you are NOT alone!!!

Take care of yourself and your Baby...everything else will fall into place eventually. :luv:

Bless-ed love,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

hey everyone. i jus had a baby two weeks ago and i know should b happy but i am jus not.i crying for no reason at all and my husband jus doesnt make it any better.helppppppppppppp please

Sweetheart, please don't cry, you will be okay. This is called post patum, PLEASE call your OBGYN and tell him/her about what is happen to you. They will assist you. Please donot ignore this, You will get through this. Please PM me if you need someone. I will be glad to talk with you anytime.

Be Bless

Roxcie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wah yuh a cry fuh? :( You have a new baby to enjoy.....

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
How much time do you think I will get if I knock my sis off...and pretend to be her?

Dwane calls to find out what time am I arriving for suppa. He has already gone to the Farmers Market...and prepared his first meal in America. I told him that I don't get off until 9PM...to which he replies "Inna de nite???? Well, you will just have to re-heat it." He wanted me there now just as he pulls it off the burners.

Some of my best co-worker friends and I met up with the love birds for lunch...we had a great time. Now, I have to find room for dinner...I don't eat this much normally (which is why I'm fat as a donkey with my low metabolism).

He wants me to take him partying before I head to Jamaica...so I got to do some research on the best night in Atlanta for dancehall.

I love my new BIL!!!! Woo-hoo yaaaddddddd food!!!! :dance::dance::dance::thumbs::luv:

He is a gem Jawi!!!! :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
hey everyone. i jus had a baby two weeks ago and i know should b happy but i am jus not.i crying for no reason at all and my husband just doesn't make it any better.helppppppppppppp please

Hey Jodie, sorry to hear that you are feeling this way but it very common. Do you have any family close by? This happened to a friend of mine recently and all she did was call her mom and told her she was dropping the baby off. You might need a break even though you might not think so. Sometimes, even though you are "expected" to feel happy about having a newborn, that is not always the case. You should try to get in with a group of women in your area or community that recently had babies. That is where your support system will be. Contact your local hospital or talk to you doctor like someone said and if you need us we will all be here for you.

Your hubby just does not understand what you are going through, so just ignore him. :angry:

Good luck and God bless. (L)

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
okay y'all ....yeah im turning into the post queen, but i dont have anything else to do,and the kids are at grandma's. I was reading in another forum, cant remember which one about a VJ'er having his/her SO turned away at the airport. Detroit to be matter of fact( which is my airport :shocked: ) i guess i dont understand, if you have done all of the visa ppwk, paid all the fees, been approved by the Embassy, why or how can they still turn you away at your POE??? if that is the case, what is the point of going thru all that hassle, hell just let the border guards pick and choose who comes and goes( im being a smart ###). Secondly, if they do turn you away, what is your recourse?? does that just mean sucks to be you, start all over again????

I swear this immigration shyt is for the birds...!!!!!

I think we need more details on this one. Post a link to that thread. This is very unusual.

BTW....I think I know what the page difference might be. Maybe I have it set up so that less posts appear on my pages. That would explain the difference.

I'M SO FLIPPIN MAD RIGHT NOW...my ex called the police on me when I went to pick up my son to take him to vacation bible school. I'm so heated right now.........I can't think straight. Police said nothing to me, because my son was crying to come to his mommy. They talked to my ex and I left with my son, but I saw them right down my tag number and they asked him for my name. #######...when is this going to END?

I think you need to talk to a lawyer. This is called harrassment.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Sweetheart, please don't cry, you will be okay. This is called post patum, PLEASE call your OBGYN and tell him/her about what is happen to you. They will assist you. Please donot ignore this, You will get through this. Please PM me if you need someone. I will be glad to talk with you anytime.

Be Bless

Roxcie

I agree....call immediately. It's not at all uncommon. It can be very dangerous, though..

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay y'all ....yeah im turning into the post queen, but i dont have anything else to do,and the kids are at grandma's. I was reading in another forum, cant remember which one about a VJ'er having his/her SO turned away at the airport. Detroit to be matter of fact( which is my airport :shocked: ) i guess i dont understand, if you have done all of the visa ppwk, paid all the fees, been approved by the Embassy, why or how can they still turn you away at your POE??? if that is the case, what is the point of going thru all that hassle, hell just let the border guards pick and choose who comes and goes( im being a smart ###). Secondly, if they do turn you away, what is your recourse?? does that just mean sucks to be you, start all over again????

I swear this immigration shyt is for the birds...!!!!!

I think we need more details on this one. Post a link to that thread. This is very unusual.

BTW....I think I know what the page difference might be. Maybe I have it set up so that less posts appear on my pages. That would explain the difference.

I'M SO FLIPPIN MAD RIGHT NOW...my ex called the police on me when I went to pick up my son to take him to vacation bible school. I'm so heated right now.........I can't think straight. Police said nothing to me, because my son was crying to come to his mommy. They talked to my ex and I left with my son, but I saw them right down my tag number and they asked him for my name. #######...when is this going to END?

I think you need to talk to a lawyer. This is called harrassment.

JG..im not that computer proficient...lol... i dont know how, but what i will do is just post the thread.

Timeline

JG...this is the post, it really doesnt give much info:

I was just reading a post from one of the VJ members in which she told of her OH being turned away from Detroit airport. I have also heard a smilar tale from another VJer I talk at.

Has anyone else got any similar stories about this happening to either them or their OH? I honestly can't think of anything more horrendous than spending all that time and money arranging everything only to frogmarched to the first available plane, and sent straight back from whence you came.

Do they even give you a chance to freshen up/have a drink somewhere first, or is it really a case of "off you go" immediately

Timeline

Hey Jodie..haven't seen u on in a while...congrats on the baby

BUT u need to go see ur OB right now....ur hubby will never understand what ur going thru..have him go to ur docs visit with u..DO NOT WAIT FOR UR 6 wk visit....i had 1st hand experience a girlfriend of mine went thru this and she locked me in her apartment and would not let me let anyone in..she was climbing out of the car window....it was the scariest thing i ever experienced..pray this upon no one..

Sonny prayers out for the people involved

Lawny..u need to make a report..something that is ridiculous..what was the cause of him calling the cops....is he out of his mind...

Jaws..it will be nice to have some HOME cooked meals....that's one thing my hubby does no matter time it is ...love him yaad food :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawny,

I'm so sorry to hear about the b.s. he is putting you thru...I know you what to keep him in your son's life and I don't blame you for that. I thinking maybe u should sue him for sole custody and no visitation (for now)...just keep a log of all the stupid things he puts you thru. men are so stupid...you could be a real bytch....i am predicting that this will end with a beatdown...given by Marcel....but we can't have that just yet :whistle:

my feet hurt...mr jengs and i went out this evening..the man made me call boston when we were outside and then said when are we going to boston to see them..I gave him that who me look.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny,

I'm so sorry to hear about the b.s. he is putting you thru...I know you what to keep him in your son's life and I don't blame you for that. I thinking maybe u should sue him for sole custody and no visitation (for now)...just keep a log of all the stupid things he puts you thru. men are so stupid...you could be a real bytch....i am predicting that this will end with a beatdown...given by Marcel....but we can't have that just yet :whistle:

my feet hurt...mr jengs and i went out this evening..the man made me call boston when we were outside and then said when are we going to boston to see them..I gave him that who me look.

:rofl::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl: ...Jengy leave my friend alone...Poor Missa Jengy is missing the kiddies...ain't nothing wrong wid dat!!!

Bless,

Gill

Edited by Forever Young

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.