Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning Ladies,

Hope everyone has a good day.

You know after experiencing JA, i have seen the parties and the dancing, and initially i would tell D, dont let none of them big booty gyals be whinin on ya, ok....LOL.. and he would just laugh and say OK, but then i realized i would drive myself nuts if i allowed myself to worry about that, and that being in a LDR requires TRUST, so i figure i have to trust him and let it go( though i dont necessarily have to like it).....

Now the killing thing is, is when i was on the phone being obnoxious with D, about the 4 oclock issue, i asked him how would you feel if i stayed out until 4 am, and he had the nerve to say... there is no place that you need to be until 4 in the morning :o ..

You are going to drive yourself insane IMHO Honey. If you don't trust him now...bringing him here is not going to change that. I personally feel that American women are waaaaaayyyy more ruthless in their pursuit to snag a man...your man...any man for that matter. Maybe it's not that bad in Michigan...but here in Atlanta? Atlanta women are ruthless! There is always some office drama at my job because some women are fighting over the few straight men working there.

The men here know they have the power too. I have been approached with "Look I'm married. I won't lie and tell you that things are bad with my wife. But, I don't mind paying a few bills to keep you happy and satisfied too." I mean it's been a long time since I've actually dated an American man...so I'm like "Wow. Does that really work for you?"

I have a co-worker that was so tired of being alone that she married a "reformed" crackhead. She told me that he had been clean for 10 months that they dated...so she decided to marry him. They have been together now at total of 1 year (he supposedly cleaned up to win her heart...and if he doesn't check in 3-4 times during the day...she thinks he has gone to find a nice little crackhouse). I have another one that is anxiously waiting to START a new relationship with a man in prison. She even signed to have him released to her home and "custody" while on parole. ####! I can't deal with those types of odds.

Jamaica anyone? If I have to compete for those options...I will be called STELLA all day everyday. LOL :rofl::rofl:

That is what im saying JAwi, at this late date in my life, i refuse to get stressed out over a man, any man, yeah some things he does pisses me off, but not to the point where i am losing sleep over it and plus i have a minor minor heart condition, too much stress sets me off and gives me an irregular heartbeat, aint no man worth my health. I played that song and did that dance with my ex for 10 years. I love D, but if it didnt work out, i would have to walk away, for my own peace of mind. The older i get the better i am able to deal with things, i think i have developed a hard exterior over my heart sometimes.

Now my friend who i was talking about the other day, is now mad at her semi reformed crackhead boyfriend of the past 5-7 years, because on his birthday he got released from the halfway house ( im not making this up...LOL) and came to her house for a day of loving, though he was supposed to be out looking for a job, he then left and told her he would be back later, well he went and hooked up with his twin sister, who is also a crackhead ( talk about that twin bond) and hung out with her for the remainder of the night... Now my girl is like im just DONE, im tired... Im like no your not, this man has attempted to trade your car for crack, left your son in the living room of the crack house, while he was supposed to be babysitting but instead was in the back room smoking, Nah your not tired, you should have been tired THEN.

Far as men, here in Michigan Jawi, it is the same. You either settle for the ones who aint working with shyt, the ones who arent diseased or the ones who have minimal baby mama drama...LOL...

I met and dated a guy in the church one time and i swear to god he was the nastiest, freakiest man i ever knew... he would even send me nasty texts during service!!!!!!!

I dont want to be alone and grow old alone, but im content and at a point in my life, where im not gonna curl up and die without a man in my life.

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Island Woman,

No worries about the NOA2 expiration date. My NOA had already expired by the interview. It's all good!

Wakey,

I wish you all the best. Tell Dwayne, Bienvenidos a los estados unidos (Welcome to the US).

Lawny,

Tell the stalker to suck her Muma! She too outa orda!

Gill,

That friend of yours seems like a Drama Queen. She needs to handle her business. People would kill to have an interview date. She has the audacity to try to change things.

Jawi,

When are we gonna hang out again? I miss ya!

Other Yardie Members,

I'm tired of receiving Begging Billy phone calls. We can not afford to send money any time some family member has an issue. It has to STOP!

I'm sorry, Mrs. Scott. It won't. You just have to learn to deal with it. And, I am here to tell you, some days it gets the best of you and you explode.

I can tell we are being asked right now. Andre's mom has called all week and left messages for him to call her. He's not answering nor calling back. I know what that means.

If you ever want to talk and not in public, please PM me. That being said, I am not against talking about it in public cause I think it is a continuing issues most of us on here will face.

Island Woman,

No worries about the NOA2 expiration date. My NOA had already expired by the interview. It's all good!

Wakey,

I wish you all the best. Tell Dwayne, Bienvenidos a los estados unidos (Welcome to the US).

Lawny,

Tell the stalker to suck her Muma! She too outa orda!

Gill,

That friend of yours seems like a Drama Queen. She needs to handle her business. People would kill to have an interview date. She has the audacity to try to change things.

Jawi,

When are we gonna hang out again? I miss ya!

Other Yardie Members,

I'm tired of receiving Begging Billy phone calls. We can not afford to send money any time some family member has an issue. It has to STOP!

Mrs. Scott...been there. My husband's mom used to ask me all the time, and I would politely tell her "no". But then she would try to guilt my husband into asking me 4 her. I finally got to the point where I said to him, "tell her to stop asking me for me, or I will...and when I do, it will NOT be in a very Christian-like manner and will involve several 4 and 5 letter words that are not mentioned in the Bible!" He got the point, and he told her. And she got the point, cuz it's been a loooonnnngggg time since I've heard anybody asking me 4 ANYTHING!! :lol::lol:

I wish it were so with us too.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I told my MOL about all the bills that had to be paid. She doesn't seem to get it. She has not asked for any favors in a few months. Then, all of a sudden she needs money & right away. I swear I'm gonna change the friggin number. Money doesn't grow on trees. Has she considered all the funds spent on the immigration process? I really like her & I don't want to be disrespectful. When I told her that I don't have it, her reply was to ask my husband. She has a lot of nerve. Other than NO, what is the politically correct way to get my point across to her?

My MIL should write fiction novels cause the stories she comes out with are so out there. She needs something just about every payday.

There is no answer that is going to make her believe you aren't driving your big fancy car, sitting in your big fancy house, wearing your designer clothes and bling, and throwing money away left and right. You can explain bills till you are blue in the face. It is not going to make a difference.

What irritates me is my husband won't say stop calling for money. He will say he has no money. He will not answer the phone. He will not call her back. None of it makes a difference. What pisses me off to no end is I am still working 2 jobs to help support just us. We are still filing paperwork. We have a family here to support. And, she is getting $100 a week from Andre's sister here in NY for expenses cause her 2 kids are in Ja now. #######? This woman cannot live on $400-$500 a month, plus whatever she is conning from everyone else she knows? I am pretty sure if I had no bills whatsoever and no car to gas up, I could live on that much here.

UGGGGGHHHHHHH.........rant over. Sorry.

hey all..the request for bill paying never stops..NEVER !! u just have to know how to deal with it..wait til he gets here....

and it's not out ofthe norm for many JA men to say they are gonna come and then go back inna a couple of yrsd...but know what..when they start working having bills..things chnage so don;t let it get u too crazy..see i grew up in JA and the feeling is mutual to want to move back to JA some day in the future

wakey baby love I remember that night so well... :devil::thumbs:

hey Mrs.Palmer..where u been girl...Sonny I see u :)

Yeah, I agree on the bills and the going back thing. Life takes over!

Hey guys...Dwane made it safely. His plane was delayed and Wakey didn't remember to tell him that the train was faster than walking. It walked for a little while and realized quickly that this train kept whizzing by him...so he hoped on and asked where to get off. He looked like he was exhausted, but still trying to take it all in at once. I don't think he was too fond of the flying bit (hated the food and turbulence)

Their first stop after the airport was....none other than KFC. Ah joke...he settled for Popeyes (hopes he likes it)....I departed from them, and went to get my babies.

It was really sweet to see them come together...put their foreheads together and whisper in the middle of big ####### Hartsfield Jackson Airport.

I am totally beat from standing in the airport since 9PM....LAWD! Nite peeps.

He walked? OMG........I've gone through Atlanta a lot. I can't imagine walking from the international terminals to baggage. Funny. Nice immigration and customs to go through.

Glad he's here safe and sound. Thanks.

Congratulations! I know the nightmare of that airport. Thank goodness he made it safe and sound..

Nightmare? There are much worse airports in the US. They have it together in Atlanta.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Your right Roxcie, it kind of bothers me, but what can i do but lash out....i know im wrong, but im still mad :rolleyes: i do miss him and i know that he had a life b4 me in JA, It has never bothered me before but for some reasong today, it is pissing me off.

You know what Honey..when hubby and I were 1st dating this would happen and I would flip the hell out! :angry::angry: I mean, here I was in the house at a decent hour and he is at some yaard party til damn near 6 am!! :wacko::wacko: After a while I explained to him why I was so angry--for me it was moreso being worried about what kind of crazies were out there, and making sure he didn't get caught up in any foolishness...so, HE came up with the plan that he would call throughout the party, call when he was about to leave, and call when he got home. I didn't even suggest this--he came up with this plan all on his own!! :thumbs: And trust me when I said he followed the plan to a "T"--no matter what time it was, his silly ####### would call to let me know what was going on at the party, when he was leaving, yadayadayada...Now, he definitely doesn't go out as much like he used to b4 he was married, and even when he does he's in alot earlier, and since I know his core group of people (and they are good people), I don't worry as much. But trust me, I still have my days sometimes...Hang in there girlie!!

:ot: ...or maybe "New Topic".

This post just made me wonder. So the party is a big deal in JA. Music and beats are always going. Some place is always having a party and the dance style is always "bubblin". What do you ladies (married or engaged), think of your men going to these parties and dancing/bubblin with other girls? Its just dancing, but the way that folks dance in JA vs the way that they dance here is quite different at times. Yet for many folks in JA the "bubblin", is just normal...nothing less nothing more.

Assuming that your man still goes out to the local party every now and then and may get asked to dance, or may not want to hold up the wall all night when he start to feel the vibes (which is probably hard to do cause the music is fiyah an sure to mek yuh baddy move), is it cool for him to dance with other girls?

I trusted my SO. Like you guys are saying, he would call me before and he would call me when he got home, even if he woke me. I did the same from here. My hubby was never the pick up a girl and throw her in the air type. Nor, was he touchy feely. So, his dancing did not bother me. In JA, while he was working, I would go out with his older sister. I danced with other guys. It was no big deal.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HEY FAM!!

He is here and man I didn't think I would ever stop smilng. We didn't get all sloppy at the airport with the kiss. I think he couldn't believe the # of people. I haven't asked for all the POE details I will get back to you after I interview him on what happened. They did give him the bottom part of his I-94 back as they should. He was very quiet and just looking around on the way home from the airport but once he got in the house and got settled we were back to our normal talkative selves.

So we were just staring at each other , their were some tears of happiness shed. I made him some meatloaf and he really liked it. We had a glass of white zinfandel something he has never tried. He said he liked it but it's different from how their wine taste.

Only thing is he thinks the airconditioning in the house was too cold so I ended up cutting it off. Lawd what mi fi do without mi air. Other thing is my dog Mckenzie a Shi Tzu fell in love with him on first glance and now won't leave his side. He normally sleeps at the foot of the bed but last night he kept creeping up to sleep next to Dwayne. I keep having to move him and he was being stubborn and tried to make his body heavy so I couldn't lift him. We will see how this goes but I think his little but is gonna have to start sleeping in his own bed.

The ENTIRE evening was the bomb :devil: ! I am blessed beyond measure to have him home. When your SO comes home it will be pure magic :dance:

He is still asleep but I will send him ya'll good love and vibes.

Oh guess what the check engine light in my car came back on when going to pick him up. Now, we have to drop our plans to day to go back to repair shop. I'm major P O'd :devil:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

Anyone in Florida, I just saw this...

Jamaican Independence Day Celebration at Bob Marley- A Tribute to FreedomSM

Come sing the songs of Freedom at Universal CityWalk®

Saturday, August 9: 3PM-CLOSE

DJs | Street Vendors | Food & Drink Specials

Live performances by Chain Reaction, Fourth Dimension, & Jahfe

Regular Admisson: $15 +tax

VIP Admission: $25 +tax

VIP includes: Front of the line access, additional drink specials, complimentary buffet, and all-club access^ throughout CityWalk® after 9:00pm.

Buy your tickets now at CityWalk Guest Services or call 407-224-2691.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
HEY FAM!!

He is here and man I didn't think I would ever stop smilng. We didn't get all sloppy at the airport with the kiss. I think he couldn't believe the # of people. I haven't asked for all the POE details I will get back to you after I interview him on what happened. They did give him the bottom part of his I-94 back as they should. He was very quiet and just looking around on the way home from the airport but once he got in the house and got settled we were back to our normal talkative selves.

So we were just staring at each other , their were some tears of happiness shed. I made him some meatloaf and he really liked it. We had a glass of white zinfandel something he has never tried. He said he liked it but it's different from how their wine taste.

Only thing is he thinks the airconditioning in the house was too cold so I ended up cutting it off. Lawd what mi fi do without mi air. Other thing is my dog Mckenzie a Shi Tzu fell in love with him on first glance and now won't leave his side. He normally sleeps at the foot of the bed but last night he kept creeping up to sleep next to Dwayne. I keep having to move him and he was being stubborn and tried to make his body heavy so I couldn't lift him. We will see how this goes but I think his little but is gonna have to start sleeping in his own bed.

The ENTIRE evening was the bomb :devil: ! I am blessed beyond measure to have him home. When your SO comes home it will be pure magic :dance:

Oh guess what the check engine light in my car came back on when going to pick him up. Now, we have to drop our plans to day to go back to repair shop. I'm major P O'd :devil:

Girl, STAY home FORGET THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT....it's proably your gas tank cover (make sure it's on tight)....get back in bed. I told you that would be the best feeling to have him home. My husband don't like the airconditioning either, but he'll get use to it Wakey. Give him a few weeks. I'm so happy for you.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Honey; I'd have to agree with Jawi on the trust. Marcel would go out with his friends and be out until 6 or later. They usually leave the club and go to a street dance. I NEVER had any issues with it and he never and still does not have any issues with me hanghing with my girls. In November while we were at Pier One this girl from England tried to push her big behind on him...he'd move and she'd move. His friends and I were watching and cracking up, so you know what I had to do...walk over there and show her who had the biggest BAXIDE. We didn't see her for the rest of the night. He says women alway try him... Like my husband say, you have to know what you want when you start a relationship. For someone as young as he is, the things that come out of his mouth just make me say wow...this is why I love this man. He has values when it comes to love, life, family and friends and that's why I love him so much. He also reminds me of my father. My dad didn't have much growing up, but managed to make it on his own and did very well. My father said if he had to walk from one end of othe world to the other end to make sure his family was saf, healthy and happy...he would do it.

Jawi -- you not joking about the men in ATL...OMG...girl don't get me started. If my cell phone was able to take pictures or record videos back in the day. I've also learned that I'm not going to just settle for the best in a man...I want a make who can not only rock my world, but give me something to appreciate at the end of the day.

Women will always say that we won't let a man stress us...that we will not put up with it...and we don't have a problem walking away. Then, we discuss it with our man...draw our lines in the sand...I will not tolerate "this...ray tay tay". Well, our man forgets the line in the sand...or he doesn't care because he is going to do what he wants to do anyway. What do we do? Argue...cry...nag...then draw another "shaky" line in the sand a little further away from the first.

That being said...Honeychild, I'm not picking on you...you are just convenient because your discontent is more recent (love you babes). Have a real conversation with D...no jokes...no trying to soften the blow or prove that you are "a cool and understanding girlfriend". Let him know what are breaking points for you...what will make you uncomfortable trusting him. Only you know what you can and can't tolerate. You guys need to discuss what happens when he violates that trust. You can still be the mad cool girlfriend/fiancee, and stand your ground on agreed upon boundaries. If you don't want him to come in at 4 in the morning...tell him just that.

Unfortunately, you can't do that by "joking through the issues"...I don't you are really resolving them because then you post here afterwards that you are still pissed...PMS'ng...etc.

A once told me (actually a lot of guy friends have) that I think like a man about relationships. Well, A and I had the discussion about infidelity. He tried that mess about men being men and getting weak...and sometimes thinking they "need to explore new territory". I said very calmly "I totally understand human nature...being attracted to someone outside of the relationship. However, if you decide to explore new territory or old trodden down past territory in this relationship...remember I approach relationships JUST like a man." Nuff said.

Jomo and I had a discussion a while back about this topic. Any type of infidelity is a breaking point for her. For me...it may be/ it may not...depends entirely on the situation. I have never been one of those women that got jealous over a man going out with his friends...or needing constant communication all day to assure me that I could trust him. I approach relationships with men and women the same...I will trust you completely until you show me otherwise that you can't be trusted. Yeah...I've been hurt and disappointed a lot this way...but it's just my nature. Now, it doesn't make me a fool or gullible...because I'm not going to be a fool for anyone. I will call a spade a spade all day everyday. Many have found themselves coming up short by taking my kindness for weakness.

What the hell am I talking about? Geez...rambling. :blink::wacko:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
HEY FAM!!

WTH!!! :angry: I'm your sister...and I get the news AFTER VJ FAM? I don't know if I like you posting on that...that...that "WEBSITE" anymore. HMMMPPPFFF!

*Jawi walk out and slam the door*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Honey; I'd have to agree with Jawi on the trust. Marcel would go out with his friends and be out until 6 or later. They usually leave the club and go to a street dance. I NEVER had any issues with it and he never and still does not have any issues with me hanghing with my girls. In November while we were at Pier One this girl from England tried to push her big behind on him...he'd move and she'd move. His friends and I were watching and cracking up, so you know what I had to do...walk over there and show her who had the biggest BAXIDE. We didn't see her for the rest of the night. He says women alway try him... Like my husband say, you have to know what you want when you start a relationship. For someone as young as he is, the things that come out of his mouth just make me say wow...this is why I love this man. He has values when it comes to love, life, family and friends and that's why I love him so much. He also reminds me of my father. My dad didn't have much growing up, but managed to make it on his own and did very well. My father said if he had to walk from one end of othe world to the other end to make sure his family was saf, healthy and happy...he would do it.

Jawi -- you not joking about the men in ATL...OMG...girl don't get me started. If my cell phone was able to take pictures or record videos back in the day. I've also learned that I'm not going to just settle for the best in a man...I want a make who can not only rock my world, but give me something to appreciate at the end of the day.

Women will always say that we won't let a man stress us...that we will not put up with it...and we don't have a problem walking away. Then, we discuss it with our man...draw our lines in the sand...I will not tolerate "this...ray tay tay". Well, our man forgets the line in the sand...or he doesn't care because he is going to do what he wants to do anyway. What do we do? Argue...cry...nag...then draw another "shaky" line in the sand a little further away from the first.

That being said...Honeychild, I'm not picking on you...you are just convenient because your discontent is more recent (love you babes). Have a real conversation with D...no jokes...no trying to soften the blow or prove that you are "a cool and understanding girlfriend". Let him know what are breaking points for you...what will make you uncomfortable trusting him. Only you know what you can and can't tolerate. You guys need to discuss what happens when he violates that trust. You can still be the mad cool girlfriend/fiancee, and stand your ground on agreed upon boundaries. If you don't want him to come in at 4 in the morning...tell him just that.

Unfortunately, you can't do that by "joking through the issues"...I don't you are really resolving them because then you post here afterwards that you are still pissed...PMS'ng...etc.

A once told me (actually a lot of guy friends have) that I think like a man about relationships. Well, A and I had the discussion about infidelity. He tried that mess about men being men and getting weak...and sometimes thinking they "need to explore new territory". I said very calmly "I totally understand human nature...being attracted to someone outside of the relationship. However, if you decide to explore new territory or old trodden down past territory in this relationship...remember I approach relationships JUST like a man." Nuff said.

Jomo and I had a discussion a while back about this topic. Any type of infidelity is a breaking point for her. For me...it may be/ it may not...depends entirely on the situation. I have never been one of those women that got jealous over a man going out with his friends...or needing constant communication all day to assure me that I could trust him. I approach relationships with men and women the same...I will trust you completely until you show me otherwise that you can't be trusted. Yeah...I've been hurt and disappointed a lot this way...but it's just my nature. Now, it doesn't make me a fool or gullible...because I'm not going to be a fool for anyone. I will call a spade a spade all day everyday. Many have found themselves coming up short by taking my kindness for weakness.

What the hell am I talking about? Geez...rambling. :blink::wacko:

Tell it...it's not rambling...keep talking. Some woman say they can and will forgive a man for cheating, but can you really ever trust him again. I say, NO. For, me, it would always be in the back of my mind and that would just break me down mentally. So, JAWI...u naw tell mi more bout di man dem a ATL

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HEY FAM!!

Girl, STAY home FORGET THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT....it's proably your gas tank cover (make sure it's on tight)....get back in bed. I told you that would be the best feeling to have him home. My husband don't like the airconditioning either, but he'll get use to it Wakey. Give him a few weeks. I'm so happy for you.

You know you are right about getting back in the bed. The car will be fine! My man is HOME!!

On the topic of your man hanging out and going to clubs til wee hours of the morning. I honestly never felt upset Dwayne would tell me all about where they were going and then call during the party to tell me what he was doing and then on his way home. I never asked him to do this but he just did to let me know how I could trust him.

Honestly, my biggest issues I had was when I would call and he would be playing dominoes. I could hear him slapping them on the table and talking one or two word answers to me and it made me mad as hell. Then my sis had a heart to heart and was like so what him fi do while him past di time to see ya again. She reminded me that he doesn't get mad when I call him and tell him I'm hanging out with her or my girlfriends. His dominoes is the same thing him hanging out with friends. It made sense. If I were hanging out with friends my conversation with him would be shortened too.

Feel better Sus!

Alright I'm leaving now to get back inna di bed. :devil:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

;) Back when i was young and a tad more stupid, i put up with alot of #######, when my ex cheated and had a child outside of the relationship as a result, I WAS DONE, and i never looked back, did i want to look back, yeah at times, he was all i knew, i thought I NEEDED HIM, was i hurt to hell, YES, did he beg and plead,...YES,... but did i go back...NO... and i feel that was the best decision i ever made for myself as women. He is deceased now, and i still have to interact with this child on a daily basis, as she is my boys sister and his mother makes sure that they have a relationship with her.

Trust me, Jawi i dont feel picked on, i know that many women are led by emotions, and other things, me being one of them, but i feel like i have experienced more ####### than normal in my short 36 years, i have been a victim of domestic violence, cheated on, lied to, had a child outside of the relationship thrust into my life, the ####### is endless, at the time i felt like i was in HEll, but i think it has made me stronger and who i am today. That being said, i do love D, i didnt go looking for him, wasnt interested in talking to him and dyam sho not looking to get into a LDR, but it happened and here i am, all i can do is let go and let god.

Timeline
Tell it...it's not rambling...keep talking. Some woman say they can and will forgive a man for cheating, but can you really ever trust him again. I say, NO. For, me, it would always be in the back of my mind and that would just break me down mentally. So, JAWI...u naw tell mi more bout di man dem a ATL

Sis...what is there to tell? A bunch of sorry a** lines (they don't even try to be creative anymore)...they are definitely SPOILED. I have seen women catering and wooing the man. New guy and you buying roses and dinner for him? WTH!!! Nah man not my speed.

Get this...that same woman will sprout off about you being used by a Jamaican man. *kiss teet*

I agree...I don't you can every fully trust again...maybe with time and prayer (husband only). I personally will not be in a relationship with a man I have trouble trusting. It's over because I refuse to sit up at night wondering where he is...who is he with...going through pockets...wallets and cell phones. If it is a new relationship...it will STAY a casual relationship until I feel that I can trust him fully. I definitely wouldn't even consider talking about marriage with a man I can't trust.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

;) Back when i was young and a tad more stupid, i put up with alot of #######, when my ex cheated and had a child outside of the relationship as a result, I WAS DONE, and i never looked back, did i want to look back, yeah at times, he was all i knew, i thought I NEEDED HIM, was i hurt to hell, YES, did he beg and plead,...YES,... but did i go back...NO... and i feel that was the best decision i ever made for myself as women. He is deceased now, and i still have to interact with this child on a daily basis, as she is my boys sister and his mother makes sure that they have a relationship with her.

Trust me, Jawi i dont feel picked on, i know that many women are led by emotions, and other things, me being one of them, but i feel like i have experienced more ####### than normal in my short 36 years, i have been a victim of domestic violence, cheated on, lied to, had a child outside of the relationship thrust into my life, the ####### is endless, at the time i felt like i was in HEll, but i think it has made me stronger and who i am today. That being said, i do love D, i didnt go looking for him, wasnt interested in talking to him and dyam sho not looking to get into a LDR, but it happened and here i am, all i can do is let go and let god.

Honey;

You're not ALONE with that...and you're right, when you say let go and let God.

JAWI; OPEN THE DOOR....I'm outside, mi a look fi a slice a hardobread and a bown of cornmeal porridge or bannana porrididge or plantian porridge...bout u a slam door.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Girl...trust me...I feel everything you are saying. I really do. But, I do want you to relax a little and enjoy what you have with D. He did not do any of those things. He has not done anything to prove that you couldn't trust him at this point (as far as I can tell from your posts)...

Don't make him wear that heavy a** #### your ex disquised himself in....(sheep's wool is hot as hell in Jamaica heat) :rofl:

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.