Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wakey...bandi leg is suppose to be HOT :)

REALLY! I thought ya'll were saying he had a bandage on her leg from it being broken or hurt. Man I have alot to learn. LMAO :rofl:

OMG...Wakey you crazy...

She bow legged. Want to be Kimmy's size when I'm pregnant. All belly. mi no know if dat ago wurk.

JG -- I'm tired of seeing the floating oats too. He tells me he's a natralist. There's a section in the cabinet with raw peanuts. When I saw him picking those up in Trader Joes I knew exactly what he was about to mix. I just tell him don't come near mi for 3 days.

I love Trader Joe's especially the wine section!!

DIT-TO!!! And Whole foods is good...I just have to dedicate an entire paycheck to them whenever I go! It stinks that eating healthy is SOOOO much more expensive than eating #######...anyone ever notice that? :blink:

Gill

Oh yeah one bag of oatmeal can fun $6.00 you can get a whole fast food meal for that amount! goes to what Jawi said yesterday they like us to stay fat. Most people can't afford to eat healthy all the time. Where as in Jamaica they can go and get a good amount of their foods from the garden.

definately.. i will splurge and go to Whole Foods everynow and then.. LOVE the pizza.. Its not fair, if u had to do less to the food, then y does it cost more?? i try to get the organic stuff and its always 3 or 4 dollars more.. :(

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Anyone like that new song by Jazmine Sullivan " need you bad", the one with Missy Elliot, it has a reggae flavor too it??? I love that song, she reminds me of Lauryn Hill.

Y'all remember she ( lauryn) used to be the bomb...till she met that JA man and lost her mind...didnt want sing no more, just wanted to get some of that good jamaican loving day in and out....

Guess Jamaican men have that effect on everybody ;)

Filed: Timeline
Anyone like that new song by Jazmine Sullivan " need you bad", the one with Missy Elliot, it has a reggae flavor too it??? I love that song, she reminds me of Lauryn Hill.

Y'all remember she ( lauryn) used to be the bomb...till she met that JA man and lost her mind...didnt want sing no more, just wanted to get some of that good jamaican loving day in and out....

Is that what it is? I thought I was just born crazy. So, HONEY; I can FEDEX you some FISH HEAD soup (with the eyes and teeth) or would you rather GOAT HEAD soup (better know as ) Manish watah (and ya'll know what that's good for)...I know JAWI, Gill, Lita, JG does. They say WOMEN not suppose to drink it. Haaaaaa LIE DAT! :devil:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I love whole foods market as well, when i first went vegetarian, i used to live in there, but i realized i couldnt afford it...so i took my happy A$$ back to regular old Kroger's....LOL...when i went to JA, i had previously told D im a vegetarian i will eat fish, seafood and sometimes chicken..but not often....he goes out and brings back some food from Mothers and what the heck be bring...two beef and cheese patties??? IM like man, wha you knoa unnerstand? he said they were out of chicken :huh: so then we went someplace else i forgot where and i ordered jerk fish....No one reminded me they serve the whole fish...they brought it up... i was like

I love whole foods market as well, when i first went vegetarian, i used to live in there, but i realized i couldnt afford it...so i took my happy A$$ back to regular old Kroger's....LOL...when i went to JA, i had previously told D im a vegetarian i will eat fish, seafood and sometimes chicken..but not often....he goes out and brings back some food from Mothers and what the heck be bring...two beef and cheese patties??? IM like man, wha you knoa unnerstand? he said they were out of chicken :huh: so then we went someplace else i forgot where and i ordered jerk fish....No one reminded me they serve the whole fish...they brought it up... i was like

#######!!!! i cyaan eat that, its lookin at me...LOL :crying:

HA.. I had seen it before cuz Hispanics normally keep the heads on too, but I would always look at mi chica girlfriend like she was CRAZY :wacko: ..Low and behold, I end up in Mobay eating it myself!!

I refuse to eat that head though!! HELL NO!! RG be like "its the best part, TRUS MI" :rofl:

Timeline
Quana;

Marcel favorite saying is "u si mi"....he hates it when I say WHATEVER

OMG Tre, My hubby hates when i say WHATEVER too...he tells me if he ever hear me said that again he is going to "bax mi inna mi mouth" (jokingly of course...he know he can't try that)...but he always say to me (which I hate) "so you ah say" which to me means the same thing like Whatever....but he don't think so.....WHATEVER!!!.... :rofl:

Edited by jgay80

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
For the life of me I cannot and will not drink Guiness...it makes me want to throw up if I even smell it. I think that and ALOEVERA juice is the WORST tasting thing in the planet.

mi cyann manage dat stuff eidda Tre..

RG swears by it and not dis Guinness here in the States, dat dere, jus arite, but the JA Guinness him a sey di best Trus mi LOL

I think he says Trus me 20 times a day LOL

Quana, LOL D says " believe me" like 20x's a day too...LOL

if Ray tells me he's going to take FRESH one more time I'm going to scream. lol whenever I say honey what are you doing, his reply is mi jus easy back Yuh seet. :bonk:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Is that what it is? I thought I was just born crazy. So, HONEY; I can FEDEX you some FISH HEAD soup (with the eyes and teeth) or would you rather GOAT HEAD soup (better know as ) Manish watah (and ya'll know what that's good for)...I know JAWI, Gill, Lita, JG does. They say WOMEN not suppose to drink it. Haaaaaa LIE DAT! :devil:

Lawny, D what looking at me like WHA??? so i just folded the foil the fish was in over the top of his face, and the bottom part over his tail and ate around him....LOL...I guess i will pass on the fish head soup and the goat head soup also but THANKS :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know too.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

I LOVE IT Honey!! :dance:

and u right, I said the same thing... she sounds so much like mi gyal Lauryn, makes me wan go brush off "Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" and feel di vibes!!!

mi gwaan learn the words dem she speak at di end dere in patwah, Ya know ?? sounds so SEDUCTIVE

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:ot: OK...I HAVE TO VENT!!

Remember I told you guys I was helping my friend prepare for a K1 from Aruba...although her man is Jamaican(chef for one of the hotels down there). Ok, so here we go...this fool does not go to the embassy in Venzelua (sp?) on 7/22/08...because his boss had dual eye surgery that day and he couldn't leave... :wacko: ...WHATEVA!!! After that I started having sdoubts that these 2 were for real with this thing!

So, my ftriend calls me today and asks if 'I' can call the Venzeluan (again sp?) Embassy and ask them if they can move up the new date from September 16 to sometime in August. Cause she is at work and doesn't want anyone to know that she is doing this filing. I explained to this Chick that this interview date is not like a Doctors appointment. I told her how dyam lucky she was to get a September date and that all August dates were given out in Early July.

She's like I can't live without him ...blah blah blah...please call the Embassy. So, I am going to call her back and tell her the Embassy said no! ####### am I calling the Embassy for...NO WAY!!!! They need to get they ish together!

AM I WRONG FOR THIS!?!?! I MEAN I SPENT ALOT OF TIME HELPING THIS FRIEND PREPARE AND TOLD HER AHEAD OF TIME HOW IMPORTANT IT WAS TO SHOW UP ON TIME AND ON THE RIGHT DATE! She's like but the NOA2 expires the same day as the 2nd interview...I told her ...she'll be fine they will extend it when he arrives. Then if the visa is granted the Visa will trump the NOA2!

#######!?!?!?!?!?!?! :angry:

Thanks for listening...Gill :ot2::lol:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
For the life of me I cannot and will not drink Guiness...it makes me want to throw up if I even smell it. I think that and ALOEVERA juice is the WORST tasting thing in the planet.

mi cyann manage dat stuff eidda Tre..

RG swears by it and not dis Guinness here in the States, dat dere, jus arite, but the JA Guinness him a sey di best Trus mi LOL

I think he says Trus me 20 times a day LOL

Quana, LOL D says " believe me" like 20x's a day too...LOL

if Ray tells me he's going to take FRESH one more time I'm going to scream. lol whenever I say honey what are you doing, his reply is mi jus easy back Yuh seet. :bonk:

Sunny? what dat him a sey "going to take FRESH"

Timeline
:ot: OK...I HAVE TO VENT!!

Remember I told you guys I was helping my friend prepare for a K1 from Aruba...although her man is Jamaican(chef for one of the hotels down there). Ok, so here we go...this fool does not go to the embassy in Venzelua (sp?) on 7/22/08...because his boss had dual eye surgery that day and he couldn't leave... :wacko: ...WHATEVA!!! After that I started having sdoubts that these 2 were for real with this thing!

So, my ftriend calls me today and asks if 'I' can call the Venzeluan (again sp?) Embassy and ask them if they can move up the new date from September 16 to sometime in August. Cause she is at work and doesn't want anyone to know that she is doing this filing. I explained to this Chick that this interview date is not like a Doctors appointment. I told her how dyam lucky she was to get a September date and that all August dates were given out in Early July.

She's like I can't live without him ...blah blah blah...please call the Embassy. So, I am going to call her back and tell her the Embassy said no! ####### am I calling the Embassy for...NO WAY!!!! They need to get they ish together!

AM I WRONG FOR THIS!?!?! I MEAN I SPENT ALOT OF TIME HELPING THIS FRIEND PREPARE AND TOLD HER AHEAD OF TIME HOW IMPORTANT IT WAS TO SHOW UP ON TIME AND ON THE RIGHT DATE! She's like but the NOA2 expires the same day as the 2nd interview...I told her ...she'll be fine they will extend it when he arrives. Then if the visa is granted the Visa will trump the NOA2!

#######!?!?!?!?!?!?! :angry:

Thanks for listening...Gill :ot2::lol:

IMO...she's worried he's doing something he shouldn't. He purposely missed that appointment. Now, she wants to speed things along so she can be with him.

I'd call that a clear red flag in my book.

I am glad my husband doesn't use any of those standard lines all the time. I would strangle him.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

speaking of food ya yaadies from baan tell me dis..

y dey ave so many vegetables wid di meal LOL.. i do 2 MAYBE TREE here at home,

but RG family dem feed me one meat (fish, mackrel) han mi ave plantain, dumpling, rice, HAN sweet potato..

mi sey LAWD GAWD, mi can tek ongle sooo much STARCHES LOL gwaan put on 20 lbs fa mi lef here!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.