Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello Everyone!

Today is your big day Wakey! I am excited for you!

I am really not liking my job these days. I really need to update my resume and start looking for something else. All this pressure everyday is really getting to me.

Hey Dillon. Thanks and good luck getting the resume out there. It never hurts to shop around for a better position.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Wakey...bandi leg is suppose to be HOT :)

REALLY! I thought ya'll were saying he had a bandage on her leg from it being broken or hurt. Man I have alot to learn. LMAO :rofl:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Filed: Timeline

REALLY! I thought ya'll were saying he had a bandage on her leg from it being broken or hurt. Man I have alot to learn. LMAO :rofl:

OMG...Wakey you crazy...

She bow legged. Want to be Kimmy's size when I'm pregnant. All belly. mi no know if dat ago wurk.

JG -- I'm tired of seeing the floating oats too. He tells me he's a natralist. There's a section in the cabinet with raw peanuts. When I saw him picking those up in Trader Joes I knew exactly what he was about to mix. I just tell him don't come near mi for 3 days.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay, serious question...no matter how bad it sounds...LOL.... do they sell Ensure or Boost in JA? cuz my SO needs some, i cant get any weight on him till he gets here, but he lost weight behind his car accident and he is thin. Hell if i "throw" it the wrong way, i might hurt him...LMAO :devil:

WOnder if i can pack some in my suitcase and take it with me???

They do but it's called something different, like Nutrigen or something to that effect.

A Supligen yuh chat bout? Evan was always on that stuff chat bout all the nutrients an thangs :blink: .

Andre made some concoction last night of Vanilla Supligen, oats, and Guinness. I almost lost it when he made me try it. OMG, that was nasty.

RG drinks the supligen w/ guinness too in the mornings.. I don't like alcohol so he said the supligen makes it less bitter TASTE IT.. I taste it and :dead: JG ya right, di stuff nasty fi tru!! I told him that is just ur excuse to drink Guiness in the morning, this is not no dyam breakfast shake!!! LOL

Ken made some Irish Moss the other day. All I can say is...THANK GOD I AM NOT A MAN!!! Cause Mi nuh cyare wat dem seh...mi coulddna drink dat nastiness!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

OMG...Wakey you crazy...

She bow legged. Want to be Kimmy's size when I'm pregnant. All belly. mi no know if dat ago wurk.

JG -- I'm tired of seeing the floating oats too. He tells me he's a natralist. There's a section in the cabinet with raw peanuts. When I saw him picking those up in Trader Joes I knew exactly what he was about to mix. I just tell him don't come near mi for 3 days.

I love Trader Joe's especially the wine section!!

For the life of me I cannot and will not drink Guiness...it makes me want to throw up if I even smell it. I think that and ALOEVERA juice is the WORST tasting thing in the planet.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

TRUE!! Most Yard men love fi see a nice paira bandi legs...teks there mind tuh other 'situations' where bandi legs would be an asset! ...:devil:

Hole dutty dawg dem!! :lol:

Edited by Forever Young

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG...Wakey you crazy...

Greek yogurt with honey on it. Nothing else like it.

Trader Joe's is the bomb!

OMG, guys. This just made me cry. How sweet is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

OMG...Wakey you crazy...

DIT-TO!!! And Whole foods is good...I just have to dedicate an entire paycheck to them whenever I go! It stinks that eating healthy is SOOOO much more expensive than eating #######...anyone ever notice that? :blink:

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

OMG...Wakey you crazy...

DIT-TO!!! And Whole foods is good...I just have to dedicate an entire paycheck to them whenever I go! It stinks that eating healthy is SOOOO much more expensive than eating #######...anyone ever notice that? :blink:

Gill

Oh yeah one bag of oatmeal can fun $6.00 you can get a whole fast food meal for that amount! goes to what Jawi said yesterday they like us to stay fat. Most people can't afford to eat healthy all the time. Where as in Jamaica they can go and get a good amount of their foods from the garden.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
For the life of me I cannot and will not drink Guiness...it makes me want to throw up if I even smell it. I think that and ALOEVERA juice is the WORST tasting thing in the planet.

mi cyann manage dat stuff eidda Tre..

RG swears by it and not dis Guinness here in the States, dat dere, jus arite, but the JA Guinness him a sey di best Trus mi LOL

I think he says Trus me 20 times a day LOL

Timeline

OMG...Wakey you crazy...

Greek yogurt with honey on it. Nothing else like it.

Trader Joe's is the bomb!

OMG, guys. This just made me cry. How sweet is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U

JG, I saw that on the 'TOday' show last week and laughed my a$$ off! I'm sorry I just kept picturing the lion jumping on him and taking his head off! I'm sorry...I have a sick sense of humor. Me and David Gregory (co-hosting with Meredith) were probably the only 2 people on the planet that thought it was funny. Meredith on the other hand was in tears.

The guys in the video (shot back in the 70's) were on 'Today' this morning!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25929574/

gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I love whole foods market as well, when i first went vegetarian, i used to live in there, but i realized i couldnt afford it...so i took my happy A$$ back to regular old Kroger's....LOL...when i went to JA, i had previously told D im a vegetarian i will eat fish, seafood and sometimes chicken..but not often....he goes out and brings back some food from Mothers and what the heck be bring...two beef and cheese patties??? IM like man, wha you knoa unnerstand? he said they were out of chicken :huh: so then we went someplace else i forgot where and i ordered jerk fish....No one reminded me they serve the whole fish...they brought it up... i was like

I love whole foods market as well, when i first went vegetarian, i used to live in there, but i realized i couldnt afford it...so i took my happy A$$ back to regular old Kroger's....LOL...when i went to JA, i had previously told D im a vegetarian i will eat fish, seafood and sometimes chicken..but not often....he goes out and brings back some food from Mothers and what the heck be bring...two beef and cheese patties??? IM like man, wha you knoa unnerstand? he said they were out of chicken :huh: so then we went someplace else i forgot where and i ordered jerk fish....No one reminded me they serve the whole fish...they brought it up... i was like

#######!!!! i cyaan eat that, its lookin at me...LOL :crying:

RG swears by it and not dis Guinness here in the States, dat dere, jus arite, but the JA Guinness him a sey di best Trus mi LOL

Quana;

Marcel favorite saying is "u si mi"....he hates it when I say WHATEVER

#######!!!! i cyaan eat that, its lookin at me...LOL :crying:

I love FISH HEAD SOUP...it's the BOMB! :rofl:

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Quana, LOL D says " believe me" like 20x's a day too...LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.