Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:dance::dance: wakey..u is a mess.. did u take some days off of work :)

JG..dat is a drink everyman drinks in JA....yuh lucky him neva blend up some raw peanuts wid it ...:)

Gilli and Jaws oonuh is a rass mess..why mi just si di post bout di bandi leg...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning fam

What a day yesterday. Mi awake since 3 ah logged pon at 4 to see what mi amiss. Di thread was popping off di collar fi tru.

Honey mi glad all dat mis info bout di marriage in JA on a K1 cleared up. When mi ah first read ie mi say if dis de case why dem have di many diffferent visa types same wey. :blink: Mi miss chat t yu last night.

Lawny mi soon inna de same rockin boat but mi kno have sympathy fi ya mi gal - Badman fforward badman pull up :devil::blush:

Jawi yu a fool and mek me spit ou mi oatmeal.

Soon as mi gi home yesteday di drama start. Mi likkle brotha don'e approve of mi marrying Dwayne. Him sey him knoa many jamaican dat tell him ow dem use ooman. Him cyannt name one of dem to me!!

Long story short we screamed at each other for a while and I hung up on him. He then calls my mom to 'tell on me'. He tells her that I'm choosing a man I don't even know over him and family. That Dwayne is just using me rah rah rah.

Man if mi a si him mi a bust him inna did bloudclouut mouf!!

oh no wakey.. sorry one of the best days of your life affi start like that. Stay up chile. Adversity come, but stay encouraged in the love that u have found, find ur refuge in that. Your family will soon see that their fear is unnecessary and that u are still down for your fam.. Jawi got your back and so do we..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:dance::dance: wakey..u is a mess.. did u take some days off of work :)

JG..dat is a drink everyman drinks in JA....yuh lucky him neva blend up some raw peanuts wid it ...:)

Gilli and Jaws oonuh is a rass mess..why mi just si di post bout di bandi leg...

Yep I'm off until Monday starting at 430.

I'm lost with the bandi leg statment.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
okay, serious question...no matter how bad it sounds...LOL.... do they sell Ensure or Boost in JA? cuz my SO needs some, i cant get any weight on him till he gets here, but he lost weight behind his car accident and he is thin. Hell if i "throw" it the wrong way, i might hurt him...LMAO :devil:

WOnder if i can pack some in my suitcase and take it with me???

They do but it's called something different, like Nutrigen or something to that effect.

A Supligen yuh chat bout? Evan was always on that stuff chat bout all the nutrients an thangs :blink: .

Andre made some concoction last night of Vanilla Supligen, oats, and Guinness. I almost lost it when he made me try it. OMG, that was nasty.

RG drinks the supligen w/ guinness too in the mornings.. I don't like alcohol so he said the supligen makes it less bitter TASTE IT.. I taste it and :dead: JG ya right, di stuff nasty fi tru!! I told him that is just ur excuse to drink Guiness in the morning, this is not no dyam breakfast shake!!! LOL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello Everyone!

Today is your big day Wakey! I am excited for you!

I am really not liking my job these days. I really need to update my resume and start looking for something else. All this pressure everyday is really getting to me.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
okay, serious question...no matter how bad it sounds...LOL.... do they sell Ensure or Boost in JA? cuz my SO needs some, i cant get any weight on him till he gets here, but he lost weight behind his car accident and he is thin. Hell if i "throw" it the wrong way, i might hurt him...LMAO :devil:

They do but it's called something different, like Nutrigen or something to that effect.

A Supligen yuh chat bout? Evan was always on that stuff chat bout all the nutrients an thangs :blink: .

Andre made some concoction last night of Vanilla Supligen, oats, and Guinness. I almost lost it when he made me try it. OMG, that was nasty.

Hmmmm... What was he up to last night. I hear they drink that to get some energy if you know what I mean. :whistle::devil: I'm surprised he didn't add any peanuts to it.

Sunny?!? ie dat what ie fa???? OMG!!!! LOL

when in mobay him buy dis shake called di "Stallion" mi tink, him sey u wan one?? mi sey, no sah, just a fruit punch please.. It don't take much JA wisdom for me to know what that is.. :no:

him sey..no no, its just a meal replacement shake..w/ oats, and nuts.. :innocent:

UH HUH!!! :wacko:

Timeline

Hmmmm... What was he up to last night. I hear they drink that to get some energy if you know what I mean. :whistle::devil: I'm surprised he didn't add any peanuts to it.

Sunny?!? ie dat what ie fa???? OMG!!!! LOL

when in mobay him buy dis shake called di "Stallion" mi tink, him sey u wan one?? mi sey, no sah, just a fruit punch please.. It don't take much JA wisdom for me to know what that is.. :no:

him sey..no no, its just a meal replacement shake..w/ oats, and nuts.. :innocent:

UH HUH!!! :wacko:

Ahh Yep! That's what it's for girl.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Hello Everyone!

I am really not liking my job these days. I really need to update my resume and start looking for something else. All this pressure everyday is really getting to me.

hey Dillion,

I'm sorry you feel that way. My last position was so stressful. Everyday I would complain. Like you said, get your resume up to par and start sending it out. You'll find something. I love my new job and my new supervisor came from the same stressful office as I did. She's awesome. I love her so much. Goodluck. Hang in there sista.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
So, let me update you all on my friend and her soon to be ex. She's the one that was waiting on an interview date and hubby step outside the marriage to frolick. He keeps calling her and telling her that his STOMACH is making noise and what he must do for money. She told him to go FIND A JOB or better yet, go CHECK the 19 year olf girl he slept with and that she'll call him when the baby is born and sent out announcments to him and his family. She hung up laughing in his ears. He keeps telling her that God is not going to forgive her for what she did. She laughed even louder. He gest the DUMB'A$$ Certificate of the year.

WHHAAATTT!!!!!!

he sound like my ex, how u gone bring God into this and ya not right!!!! PURE PHOCKERY.. and it didn't take long eidda fa him to come running back home, so affa him buss one then he started tinking bout him wife and baby and him hurting stomach and pockets huh??? EDIAT

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello Everyone!

hey Dillion,

I'm sorry you feel that way. My last position was so stressful. Everyday I would complain. Like you said, get your resume up to par and start sending it out. You'll find something. I love my new job and my new supervisor came from the same stressful office as I did. She's awesome. I love her so much. Goodluck. Hang in there sista.

Thanks girl because I sure do hate coming to work everyday. Today seems especially bad!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
That being said, I agree with what Roxie said......airlines are ALL changing their way of doing business. It is all about nickle and diming you to death now. If in doubt, have extra cash or a credit card on you/him at departure. Or, call the airline and verify every single detail.

Like I stated a few months ago, I'm thinking about putting a ROW BOAT on layaway. It comes with leather VIBRATING (oh YES) and heated seats...It also comes with a cooler (fully stocked) and a 42 inch plasma TV...so, who's in? I'm trying to come out with a name for my boat. Oh, one more thing, it seats 14 so, plenty of room.

JG?? does it come w/ the rowers too?!? :lol: (is that a word?? :rofl: )

oh well, i've always wanted some tone arms so what the heck

Timeline

RG drinks the supligen w/ guinness too in the mornings.. I don't like alcohol so he said the supligen makes it less bitter TASTE IT.. I taste it and :dead: JG ya right, di stuff nasty fi tru!! I told him that is just ur excuse to drink Guiness in the morning, this is not no dyam breakfast shake!!! LOL

Takes off the bitterness? I think NOT. I was gagging. When I opened the frig this morning, there was a big open cup fo the stuff with the oats floating on top. I gagged just looking at it.

Drinking all that ####### and taking all those elixirs..........that is the craziest thing I ever heard. Men will believe just about anything, won't they.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hello Everyone!

I am with you.. Wherever I am in life I want to be content..no matter how much the job pays, if I am stressed and feel I have no control then I can't hang.

I don't have stress right now, but I am looking cuz this paycheck to paycheck BS is for the birds. its crazy I make WAYYYY more than I made yrs ago, but seems like I do WAYYYY less??

I don't like being a grown up LOL

Many blessings on your job hunt Dillon!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.