Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Delta irks me to no end. $50 for the second bag. Those cattle cars they call airplanes hold, what?, 300 people? That's a big chunk of change if they get that on everyone.

Pretty soon, we won't even consider flying. I'm going to buy a big boat.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I think i am going to print all of the K1 paperwork, so i can look it over and take it with me to JA, in october, i will take two copies and make a note of the stuff that D, needs to be gathering so that when we prepare to file in January, we will be organized. D, is trying to prepare to pay the school fees( this boggles my mind) for his children and i know mine are going to need to have stuff, so after Christmas is over with and school is under way, we should be ready to roll.. ( I hope)

Hey Honey;

Sorry for being fase...but will "D" kids come with him? If they will, please make sure they're paperwork is also in order. One of my husband's friend is stuck right now, because he hasn't gotten the birth certificates or passports back yet and it's been 8 weeks. I told him to take care of this about 6 months ago, but he wasn't sure if the kids mother was going to let them travel. She decided to let them go 3 months before the interview date and by the time she told him he only had 2 months or so to get things in order.

Lawny, i would love for them to be able to come, but that evil heffa would rather die first b4 she lets them around me

OH NO..sorry to hear that, how is that gonna work out?? U will be their stepmother, not a girlfriend anymore.. she will have to learn to get along sooner or later..

Filed: Timeline

That being said, I agree with what Roxie said......airlines are ALL changing their way of doing business. It is all about nickle and diming you to death now. If in doubt, have extra cash or a credit card on you/him at departure. Or, call the airline and verify every single detail.

Like I stated a few months ago, I'm thinking about putting a ROW BOAT on layaway. It comes with leather VIBRATING (oh YES) and heated seats...It also comes with a cooler (fully stocked) and a 42 inch plasma TV...so, who's in? I'm trying to come out with a name for my boat. Oh, one more thing, it seats 14 so, plenty of room.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I'm in Tre. Can I make monthly payments?

Hey guys, saw this on another thread. Check it out........

http://waldospost.com/2/posts/10_Share_Pho...bwe_Africa.html

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I'm in Tre. Can I make monthly payments?

Hey guys, saw this on another thread. Check it out........

http://waldospost.com/2/posts/10_Share_Pho...bwe_Africa.html

Dem MUSAH rass mad!...mi naw go near dat.

Sure JG -- I'm planning on doing monthly payments.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Me either, Tre. I am so clumsy, I would trip and fall right over the side. They do make for some awesome pictures, though.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Me either, Tre. I am so clumsy, I would trip and fall right over the side. They do make for some awesome pictures, though.

Yes, beautiful view. I could not bring my kids that close though. Knowing my son, he would want to jump.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey, I was just looking at them pictures. That looks a bit crazy for me.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Is there any POSSIBLE way for me to get at least 4 hours sleep per night, besides sleeping in my son's room. But DAMN a sister needs her rest. Remember I was in Jamaica 2 weeks before he got here. I want to do the wifely thing, but mi need some rass rest. So, how do I break it to him gently. If I don't soon, ya'll going to have to start gathering donations to send me to a chiropractor or an orthopod. :devil:

DISCLAIMER: Don't want to offend anyone, but honestly, ya'll are like my sisters and I mean that to the core of my heart.

JAWI;

I'm still cleaning brownstew of my keyboard.

This one is easy. Take backshot EVERYTIME...but prepare for it first. set up about tree pillows unda yuh hips and pelvis dem...so yuh nuh have fe use your own foot too much. Lean ova de stack of pillows, lay your head on your forearms or another pillow...then let him have at it. When you buss nuff ile inna yuh back...yuh can go to sleep and let him keep having at it. Practice mek snore sound like moan.

*Disclaimer*

A pure joke mi run. De best way his fe find some crazy position and hope im catch wan charlie horse (cramp) inna him foot dem. If dat nuh work...den tek yuh miggle finga and form a mini-fist fe punch im inna him foot muscle til dem cramp.

Mek him carry heavy tings and trow im back hout fe a few days. Hmmmm...mi neva run frum ile bussin...so dis a likkle harder den mi tink...Soon come wid more.

:devil::blush::blink::blink::innocent:

WTH!!! Jawi ya wicked ta rass mi gyal!!! I am over here ROLLING!!! I am picturing everything u saying and am JUST HOLLERING!!!

You truly have a gift for imagery, so get to writing me stories agen!!! LOL

Timeline
Is there any POSSIBLE way for me to get at least 4 hours sleep per night, besides sleeping in my son's room. But DAMN a sister needs her rest. Remember I was in Jamaica 2 weeks before he got here. I want to do the wifely thing, but mi need some rass rest. So, how do I break it to him gently. If I don't soon, ya'll going to have to start gathering donations to send me to a chiropractor or an orthopod. :devil:

DISCLAIMER: Don't want to offend anyone, but honestly, ya'll are like my sisters and I mean that to the core of my heart.

JAWI;

I'm still cleaning brownstew of my keyboard.

This one is easy. Take backshot EVERYTIME...but prepare for it first. set up about tree pillows unda yuh hips and pelvis dem...so yuh nuh have fe use your own foot too much. Lean ova de stack of pillows, lay your head on your forearms or another pillow...then let him have at it. When you buss nuff ile inna yuh back...yuh can go to sleep and let him keep having at it. Practice mek snore sound like moan.

*Disclaimer*

A pure joke mi run. De best way his fe find some crazy position and hope im catch wan charlie horse (cramp) inna him foot dem. If dat nuh work...den tek yuh miggle finga and form a mini-fist fe punch im inna him foot muscle til dem cramp.

Mek him carry heavy tings and trow im back hout fe a few days. Hmmmm...mi neva run frum ile bussin...so dis a likkle harder den mi tink...Soon come wid more.

:devil::blush::blink::blink::innocent:

Kiss mi neck**** mi dehyah a dead....JAWI GIRL You're crazy. I thought GILL was crazy, but you killing me tonight. Dead wid laugh at mek snore sound like moan...girl, if I get another CRAMP I'm won't be able to use my legs at all. Girl, thanks. I make sure to PM you when I need a good laugh.

I'm going to take notes....

mi figet yuh neva dere bout when mi run pure joke an ting inna yaadie thread. Mi wan eediat fe tru...dat's why mi like yuh frum yuh bawn...reminds mi of mi.

let's see...try to pour some honey down there...then when he goes to pull away...tell him oonu stuck togetha til im breed yuh. wrap yuh foot dem round im waist and mek im carry yuh all ova de house. Yuh eva see two dawg get catch? waaaaaaiiieeee

pretend fe faint frum de pure joy of ile bussin...truss mi ie will scare im...den tell im yuh heart lef yuh...cuz ie tuh weak fe all de sudden stimuli.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i know I am late ya'll, but I am sorry I havet to reply to this pure madness dat gwaan last nite..

JAWI, di thought of ur brodda in law come a farrin got ya joyful fi tru!!!!

Timeline

Hey thans for the positive words and vibes ya'll. You all are so good for me. I love this thread more and more each day.

By the way Dwayne just called to say he is on the way to the airport! Hot Daym. Hot Diggity. Hot Wuk tonight. My stomach is flipping I'm so exicited.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
So, let me update you all on my friend and her soon to be ex. She's the one that was waiting on an interview date and hubby step outside the marriage to frolick. He keeps calling her and telling her that his STOMACH is making noise and what he must do for money. She told him to go FIND A JOB or better yet, go CHECK the 19 year olf girl he slept with and that she'll call him when the baby is born and sent out announcments to him and his family. She hung up laughing in his ears. He keeps telling her that God is not going to forgive her for what she did. She laughed even louder. He gest the DUMB'A$$ Certificate of the year.

So Lawny, your friend wont bother to go through with the interview process huh?? What stupid things men can do because of their flesh :angry: and i bet i only lasted a few seconds!!!!

No, Kish --

She will not. Something you can forgive...this is not one of them. He doesn't even now about the interview date.

He is such a dumb #&*!!!

Ok :angry: ..and why him tink someone care bout stomach make noise when him no mind di pain him cause pon har heart.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Right lawny...!!!! in regards to your friends husband...#######??? was he just using her all along?? he thinks it is okay to screw around on his pregnant wife and then got the nerve to complain about being hungry

Right lawny...!!!! in regards to your friends husband...#######??? was he just using her all along?? he thinks it is okay to screw around on his pregnant wife and then got the nerve to complain about being hungry AND HE CANT TAKE CARE OF HIS OWN GROWN STANKIN A$$..did he work?

Timeline
Right lawny...!!!! in regards to your friends husband...#######??? was he just using her all along?? he thinks it is okay to screw around on his pregnant wife and then got the nerve to complain about being hungry

Right lawny...!!!! in regards to your friends husband...#######??? was he just using her all along?? he thinks it is okay to screw around on his pregnant wife and then got the nerve to complain about being hungry AND HE CANT TAKE CARE OF HIS OWN GROWN STANKIN A$$..did he work?

temper temper honey. :thumbs::rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.