Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

GOOD MORNING my BEAUTIFUL SISTAHS!

Order our steps dear God this week.

Heavenly Father, another week is upon us. I ask that you order steps this week dear God. So much is going on in our lives that we sometimes don't take the time to thank you for what we have and to cherish and appreciate everything that you have blessed upon us. But, today, I/we lift up our hands and voices in prayer dear God and ask that you watch over my sisters here and elsewhere in the world. I ask that you hold on to us as we go through trails in our life dear God. I ask that you protect my sisters on VJ that are pregnant and watch over their precious gift that you have blessed them dear God. (Especially, Kimmy - I pray she gain at least 25lbs). I ask that you heal those that are in pain and those that are recovering from illness, so that may remain healthy. I ask that you keep all of us near and dear to you, as we go through the immigration process. Shower us with your strength and wisdom dear God.

And Lord, GILL, GILL, GILL, tommorow, Tuesday, March 11, 2008 is her interview day. Lord I ask that you stand over the Embassy in Jamaica and you stand beside her as she waits in line with Ken and as she goes through the interview process. Lord, please deliver her safely to the embassy, please protect her and wrap your arms around her and Ken. Lord we know that without you, we are nothing and with your we are everything.

All of these I/we pray and ask of you, dear God, in your heavenly name. Amen.

Good mawning

Is it friday yet :unsure:

Mawin Shyne...u deh a Friday areadi... I had to drag my son out of bed this morning. Telling me it's DARK outside Mommy the SUN IS NOT AWAKE YET and goes back to sleep.

Good morning everyone,

where is spring?? It's going to be 28 degrees today!!

MAWIN JENGSSSSSS

I missed you yesterday. Mi dinah still deh pon di stove?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Heavenly Father, another week is upon us. I ask that you order steps this week dear God. So much is going on in our lives that we sometimes don't take the time to thank you for what we have and to cherish and appreciate everything that you have blessed upon us. But, today, I/we lift up our hands and voices in prayer dear God and ask that you watch over my sisters here and elsewhere in the world. I ask that you hold on to us as we go through trails in our life dear God. I ask that you protect my sisters on VJ that are pregnant and watch over their precious gift that you have blessed them dear God. (Especially, Kimmy - I pray she gain at least 25lbs). I ask that you heal those that are in pain and those that are recovering from illness, so that may remain healthy. I ask that you keep all of us near and dear to you, as we go through the immigration process. Shower us with your strength and wisdom dear God.

And Lord, GILL, GILL, GILL, tommorow, Tuesday, March 11, 2008 is her interview day. Lord I ask that you stand over the Embassy in Jamaica and you stand beside her as she waits in line with Ken and as she goes through the interview process. Lord, please deliver her safely to the embassy, please protect her and wrap your arms around her and Ken. Lord we know that without you, we are nothing and with your we are everything.

Good mawning

Mawin Shyne...u deh a Friday areadi... I had to drag my son out of bed this morning. Telling me it's DARK outside Mommy the SUN IS NOT AWAKE YET and goes back to sleep.

Good morning everyone,

MAWIN JENGSSSSSS

the dinner never mek the stove...mi did super tired yesterday, and to top it all off, di baby had diarehha (sp) yesterday wasn't a good day

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Good mawning

Good morning everyone,

MAWIN JENGSSSSSS

the dinner never mek the stove...mi did super tired yesterday, and to top it all off, di baby had diarehha (sp) yesterday wasn't a good day

Sorry to hear that Jengs...I hope he's better. Is it the stomach bug.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Yardies,

Here's a list of the stuff I pulled together for the Interview.....How does it look to all you vets? Tell me if I'm missing something from what u remember......

DS230 Part I/II - 2 copies

DS 156 w/Barcodes - 2 copies

DS156k, 157 -2 copies

My Birth Certif-certified orig

His Birth Certif-certified orig

Copy of I-129F

6 Passport Pics of him

6 Passport Pics of me

I-134 - 2 notarized copies

2005, 2006, 2007 Tax Transcripts and W-2's

2007, 2008 Bank Statements

2007, 2008 Paystubs

2007, 2008 Retirement Acct. Statements

Letter From Bank on Acct. Status etc.

Letter From Employer - (1) w/ Dates of employment,verification & status; (1) Job Descript & Salary

Property Appraisal

Proof of Life Insurance policy

Homeowner's Policy listing value of assets

Evidence from Sept, Nov, Feb, Mar trips to JA

Scrapbook w/ pics, receipts, boarding passes, phone bills, hotel stuff etc.

Correspondence/ Emails & Approval letters from NVC, USCIS and the Embassy

I'll add in the No Impediment, Police report, Paymaster visa receipt fee for $131, His passport & My passport this month while i'm there.....

(I know some of this is probably overkill, just making sure we're prepared.)

Tonisha :)

What are you doing with all those pictures of YOU?

You are going to be just fine, T.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Morning ALL

Thanks for the prayers Lawny..i really appreciate it..

Jengs I hope baby girl feel better today

Mi too, plus she have cold...

Lawny,

it' the girl that's sick not the boy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG !!! i just got an email the head says "NORMAN MANLEY HIGH STUDENT HAVING SEX IN PUBLIC" :o i am in shock mi no know how to get it to some a oonuh..u fi si di girl..look like she has no idea, can't read , spell but she a phock excuse mi..she not even look liek she ave hair pon har front..and di bwoy dem seh show mi yuh and him a pose..I cannot believe it inna one stair well wid other people around..har foot up inna di air pon di phocking steps ...mi pissed and mi no know har much less him :angry::angry:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

OMG !!! i just got an email the head says "NORMAN MANLEY HIGH STUDENT HAVING SEX IN PUBLIC" :o i am in shock mi no know how to get it to some a oonuh..u fi si di girl..look like she has no idea, can't read , spell but she a phock excuse mi..she not even look liek she ave hair pon har front..and di bwoy dem seh show mi yuh and him a pose..I cannot believe it inna one stair well wid other people around..har foot up inna di air pon di phocking steps ...mi pissed and mi no know har much less him :angry::angry:

lawd ave merci a lie

JENGS hope baby girl feel better.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning. I can't believe we are back to another Monday <_<

Congrats and Happy Birthday to Shauna!!! What a wonderful weekend for you :dance:

Well my weekend didn't go as planned. My mom was out of town and she is my grandmother's primary advocate while she is in an assisted living home. Anyways my grandma was having a lot of trouble so then I got to step in and play my mothers role alongside my aunt. Trust me it is disgusting the way the elderly are treated :ranting: I just can't believe it. My grandma gained 10 pounds in 4 days and not one of the nurses noticed. Her belly was all extended and her ankles were the size of her thighs. This happened on Wed. so my mom threw a fit and got my gma on some new meds and the docs told the assisted living people that my gma was to be weighed every single day to make sure her lungs weren't filling up with fluid. Anyways I get a call on Friday night that my gma gained 4 pounds in ONE day and she was already on a double dose of the meds. Ugh it made me so mad. The nurses then tried to convince my gma that it was her fault because she wasn't going to the bathroom enough. She called my crying on Saturday telling me about how they keep telling her to go to the bathroom but she doesn't need to go. She was having all this trouble breathing and was turning blue - while on full oxygen. She asked if she should go to the hospital but the damn nurse told her there was nothing the hospital could do that they couldn't and she just needed to go to the bathroom and she would feel better. My gma was so distraught she called me and told me she was going to drown. I was furious. I channeled my inner Gill and went and had quite the talk with those nurses :angry: How dare they make my gma feel bad for something she can't control. I can't believe the treatment she is getting and my family is paying so much for her to be in this place. Can you believe it is one of the top facilities in our county?!? Imagine the care she would be getting elsewhere...unbelievable. So if you could all keep her in your prayers that they can find a way to stop this fluid from collecting in her lungs that would be great. I know she probably doesn't have a lot of time left on this earth but I at least want her to go out comfortable and well taken care of. Thanks (F)

So anyways that is how I spent my weekend. Not what I expected but glad I could be there for my gma. Hope you all had a good weekend.

Edited by Yardiewife

Timeline

lawd ave merci a lie

Lawny when mi si di email mi neva tink mi did a go si wah mi si...my gosh what is this world coming to...and di bwoy not even a wear a condom :help:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Yah, that has been all over the news. Apparently there are cell phone videos circulating of incidents.

Saddest part for me was the fact that small children were passing and saw.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Good Morning. I can't believe we are back to another Monday <_<

Congrats and Happy Birthday to Shauna!!! What a wonderful weekend for you :dance:

Well my weekend didn't go as planned. My mom was out of town and she is my grandmother's primary advocate while she is in an assisted living home. Anyways my grandma was having a lot of trouble so then I got to step in and play my mothers role alongside my aunt. Trust me it is disgusting the way the elderly are treated :ranting: I just can't believe it. My grandma gained 10 pounds in 4 days and not one of the nurses noticed. Her belly was all extended and her ankles were the size of her thighs. This happened on Wed. so my mom threw a fit and got my gma on some new meds and the docs told the assisted living people that my gma was to be weighed every single day to make sure her lungs weren't filling up with fluid. Anyways I get a call on Friday night that my gma gained 4 pounds in ONE day and she was already on a double dose of the meds. Ugh it made me so mad. The nurses then tried to convince my gma that it was her fault because she wasn't going to the bathroom enough. She called my crying on Saturday telling me about how they keep telling her to go to the bathroom but she doesn't need to go. She was having all this trouble breathing and was turning blue - while on full oxygen. She asked if she should go to the hospital but the damn nurse told her there was nothing the hospital could do that they couldn't and she just needed to go to the bathroom and she would feel better. My gma was so distraught she called me and told me she was going to drown. I was furious. I channeled my inner Gill and went and had quite the talk with those nurses :angry: How dare they make my gma feel bad for something she can't control. I can't believe the treatment she is getting and my family is paying so much for her to be in this place. Can you believe it is one of the top facilities in our county?!? Imagine the care she would be getting elsewhere...unbelievable. So if you could all keep her in your prayers that they can find a way to stop this fluid from collecting in her lungs that would be great. I know she probably doesn't have a lot of time left on this earth but I at least want her to go out comfortable and well taken care of. Thanks (F)

So anyways that is how I spent my weekend. Not what I expected but glad I could be there for my gma. Hope you all had a good weekend.

Yardie, do they have her on Diuretics?

My grandma used to go through that all the time. Sadly, there was little they could do for her. My grandmother was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. We saw a lot of near misses near the end of her life and most were due to the fluid building up.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

lawd ave merci a lie

Lawny when mi si di email mi neva tink mi did a go si wah mi si...my gosh what is this world coming to...and di bwoy not even a wear a condom :help:

it's that graphic that you can tell he's not wearing a condom??

Timeline

lawd ave merci a lie

it's that graphic that you can tell he's not wearing a condom??

u mussi nah hear wah mi a seh, u can everything like a porno...except dem have on dem uniform..Den she si dung pon di step a look like one big idiot and dem a ask her if she OK :o and dem one bwoy no sure if a di same bwoy go back to lift up har foot as if him want more and she a talk "mi nah ramp"..#######!

...Yeah JG it looked like they were in a Primary school doing this..cause the other kids uniforms were blue and hers was green..I would really like to know where she is today, what her mother has done..it is such a disgrace !

Timeline

The principal got the video forwarded to her. So, there have been steps taken. Not sure what.

Incredibly sad and actually pretty scary.

The story was in the Gleaner one day last week.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.